Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I saw you were online earlier and thought about picking u. But your profile tells me nothing, so someone else received my random pm who does have info up.

Just a tip to all you guys, I think most women here look at the profile, leaving it blank is not helping you!

Mission accomplished - random missive delivered! :cool:

That's been changed, although the info was added to my signature since the profile feature doesn't work
 
That's been changed, although the info was added to my signature since the profile feature doesn't work

Well look at you go! Great job!

However I’m 52, so you’re a little young for me, but thanks for the pm and pic. Ladies, he’s a cutie if you’re in his age range!
 
Oh, damn it! Forgot what thread we're in! Forget I ever messaged you! Although, TECHNICALLY, you messaged me first, even if it wasn't through PM. Loop holes for the win!
 
that would be the day

I love the idea but I don't think that many women are going to go for it. I imagine they usually have too much junk in their pm's already.
 
I love the idea but I don't think that many women are going to go for it. I imagine they usually have too much junk in their pm's already.

That negativity will never get you anywhere. If you post something in the thread that’s positive, you may be surprised what comes to your inbox.

It may be your future wife. And I had better receive credit for making the match! :D
 
Thank you

Many years ago on a different alt, I made a thread like this on the Personals and it became really popular. The guys really liked this thread a lot. So, I'm hoping it gets traction.

The point is that men are always sending random women PMs on Lit. We want to talk to you ladies. We really do! But, it's tough when we're competing with hundreds of other guys! And since we think with our dicks, we throw our chances into the garbage.

So, here's the change. Women, try to take the initiative to PM a guy you might find interest in.

There is only 1 rule. And I want this to be clear.

The recipient of the PM cannot be me. I will not respond.

So, what do I gain from this? Well, ideally this sparks conversation inside this thread which, in turn, makes for some really interesting topic discussion. And I love that type of interaction.

This is a way for both men and women alike to enjoy the Personals.

Have fun. :cattail:

I'm a grateful recipient of the results of this post. Thanks! :devil:
 
That negativity will never get you anywhere. If you post something in the thread that’s positive, you may be surprised what comes to your inbox.

It may be your future wife. And I had better receive credit for making the match! :D

Or your future best friend, who likes to forget time zones and call at the crack of dawn :rolleyes:
 
Interesting thread. I usually just respond to a few threads, and males PM me. I enjoy that aspect, the idea of being pursued.

But I'm up for new things, so ok, I PMd a couple of guys...lets see what happens!
 
Yes it is. But you can fill in a signature instead!

Or one could just ask. Like a diamond in the rough, a needle in a haystack, I think I have plenty of posts out there...

But maybe that is the problem. My social awkwardness even gets the best of me in print.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top