Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

You Put You Finger on It



Josephine had to suppress a moan. Most people overlooked the erotic sensuousness of their fingers. Josephine did not make that mistake. To have the lovely and exotic — even though probably affected exoticness — Constantina stroking and squeezing her fingers began kindling a torrid heat in her loins.

She could not quite hide the huskiness of her voice. “And which of those fingers tells us about love?”

 
Malcolm watched as first Karen "accidentally" bumped into him. Then as she tossed back her wet hair, all the while slightly bouncing, the sight was quite beautiful to behold. "of course you didn't." He says, playing along with her game. "If I may say, your form was excellent until you bumped my chest. You most certainly are quite skilled at that position. And it was of course my own fault, I did see you approaching, and I so enjoyed watching your form, that I did not even think to move." He smiled at her charmingly.

Karen opened her mouth to respond just as Dawn's call of "Marco!" and various replies of "Polo!" echoed around the pool.

Karen laughed, winked at Malcolm, and yelled: "POLO!"
 
"POLO!"​
"POLO!!"​
"POLO!!!"

Dawn recognized that last as Karen's voice. She decided, however, that she would have plenty of time in the coming days to ingratiate herself with the young heiress. She did not know, however, how long the alluring and sophisticated publisher visiting Chrissy would remain. So, eyes still closed, Dawn swam in the direction she estimated Lacy had gone.

"MARCO!!!"

 
attachment.php



Michele stepped up to the fancy telescope near the Grand Parlor windows. She tilted it down to point across the lawn at the swimming pool. As she peered though the eyepiece, she saw Dawn, fully nude, get up from the umbrella table on the far patio, turn, run bounding into the shallow end, and dive beneath the surface. After her head popped up in the deep end, several of the other bathers started moving about as if playing some game.

"Where's Alysa?" Michele wondered aloud as she moved the device ever so slightly back and forth to scan the pool area. The last she knew, Alysa had gone off with Dawn. Despite, Dawn's presence at the pool, Michele did not see her new lover anywhere.

"Alysa..." Michele's voice rose with confused frustration. "Where are you?"

.
 

Attachments

  • Telescope.jpg
    Telescope.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
When Lacy submerged and swam away, Chrissy, instinctively adopting the tactics of the game, moved in the other direction.

"MARCO!" Dawn called again.

Now across the pool from Lacy with Dawn between them, Chrissy laughed and shouted.

"POLO!"
 
Alysa moved toward the descending stairwell; her thoughts were still in a deep state of turmoil. Was she ever going to come to an acceptance of her situation? She lightly shrugged her shoulders and shook her head side to side. 'Only if...' She exclaimed mentally fatigued with the whole situation.

She moved down the stairs where she figured Michele would be, she'd be near Josephine and her guests and so that narrowed it down a little, but where in the hell was Josephine and her guest?

Alysa looked around once her foot landed upon the flooring of the main level. Her gaze fell upon Michele and a smile came to her face. "There you are!" Alysa exclaimed as she moved toward her lover.
 
"There you are!"

Hearing Alysa's voice, Michele turned around to see her new lover entering the grand parlor from the foyer. Like Michele, Alysa still wore a black maid's uniform with white apron. Michele moved toward her, opening her arms for an embrace.

"I thought..." Michele began, then stopped herself. What could she say, that she thought Alysa had gone off somewhere with Dawn for sweaty sex? That wouldn't do at all.

"I thought you might be down at the pool, swimming with the others."
 
It didn't matter what was wrong with life, once Alysa's gaze fell upon the gorgeous manor maid, all the worry and stress seemed to fade away. She felt the warmth in her heart swell once she moved into the waiting arms of the gorgeous maid.

She wrapped her arms around the small waist and pulled the woman closer to her before she leaned in a pressed her lips against the soft lips of her lover. "I once again failed you." Alysa softly whispered into Michele's ear. " I couldn't let go of the morality of my ways nor the feeling that I'm ..." She pressed her face against Michele's cheek. "Only yours." She knew Michele wouldn't take kindly to that but it is what it is.
 
"I'm only yours," Alysa whispered into Michele's ear as they embraced tightly.

"If that's what you want..." Michele began. So much had changed around the manor this weekend. Karen's return, and naming as Josephine's heir, unsettled the manor's simple and strict order and hierarchy. The bomb attack, while really little more than a dangerous prank, still had everyone on edge. Softly, Michele quoted Heraclitus of Ephesus. "Panta rhei."

She leaned back to gaze deeply into Alysa's lovely eyes. "If that is what you want, then that is how it shall be."
 
"I have her!" Constantina thought. The psychic knew that her hostess was lightly enraptured by her palm reading. "HAVE her..." The echo in Constantina mind clouded her mind with unwilled desire.

The fortuneteller coaxed Josephine's hand toward her breast, stopping a little less than a foot from one of her purt, full, globes. Furrowing her brow in concentration Constantina murmured. "There is no finger for love, my lady." Constantina ran her finger tantalizingly down a ridge between Josephine's third and fourth finger, slowly toward her palm. "But this is the heart line, it tells me you are a woman of deep, though controlled emotion."

Constantina laced her fingers with Josephine's from behind. Gazing deep into her host's eyes she lifted her hand again. The psychic's bent her head for a thorough inspection. Massaging her thumb-tip into the flesh of Josephine's palm. "And this is the Mount of Venus I believe is shall give us the answers you desire." Constantina's tongue snaked out from her soft, red lips. Her head darted forward with the point of her tongue tracing an invisible line a mere centimeter away from Josephine's palm.

Suddenly Constantina lowered Josephine's hand. "Forgive me, my lady," she said demurely. "I do not know what came over me." The fortuneteller averted her gaze. "I am sure you have heard the myth of 'soul mates'. What many do not know is that most people do not have merely one. There could be many beings who can vibrate body and soul together in exquisite symphony. It is a blessing and a curse to have but one or two." Constantina quickly caught her hostess' eye once more, with a deep and fecund glare. "The spirits have gifted you, my lady, with quite the opposite challenge. You do not have several "soul mates", you have THOUSANDS."
 
Alysa tried to comprehend what Michele was talking about with the quoting of Heraclitus and how it applied to them. Was she different than what she was this morning? Was their relationship not the same as it was this morning? She really didn't know the correlation that Michele was trying to convey.

Alysa allowed the softly spoken phrase to fade when Michele pulled back and gazed into her eyes. Alysa met and returned the gaze but with the atonement of love. "I do, it would be so much easier." She reflected back to the Prince and his statement about Michele and her loyalty to Josephine and the way of life here. "But We both know that isn't possible if Josephine wishes it not to be." Alysa lowly whispered.

She pushed her hands around Michele's waist and pulled the woman closer to her. " I will just take what I can get." She declared in her small toned voice.
 
The intercom buzzed and Ashley heard a man's voice, in her naive way, Ashley was expecting to hear Empress Josephine's voice, so this threw her off a bit. She clears her throat and answers "..Hi... Hello... this is Ashley Brown, the new maid... I am expected.." her insecurities clearly showing in the multiple pauses and her trembling voice.

Ashley holds the her luggage with both hands, not sure if she will hear the voice again, or the opening of the gate. First impressions are important, that much she knows, so she tries to count from 50 down to 0, this always calms her down.
 
"Josephine took her retribution on you yesterday in her office," Michele reminded Alysa needlessly, except to provide context for her next claim. "Now, if I tell her that you want to make love with no one but me, I think she will honor that."
 
"I am expected," the woman on the front gate intercom claimed. Ian looked up at Josephine and found her already fully focused on the lovely mystic reading her palm. He did not want to disturb her, she appeared to enjoy Constantina's game. Ian had to use his own judgment and decided the voice on his phone sounded appropriately nervous to suggest sincerity. A con artist would have tried to come across more confident in her claim.

Leaving Josephine and Constantina to their business, Ian turned and started walking up to the mansion. He pressed the spot on his phone screen to open the gate, then spoke into it, transmitting his voice to the intercom speaker there.

"Welcome Ms. Brown. The gate should be opening for you now. Follow the drive up through the trees. Around the bend you will see the main residence. I'll meet you at the front door. If I'm not already there to greet you, please do be careful of the damage to the porch. Someone's practical joke got out of hand. See you in a bit."

Ian entered the back of the house through the morning nook, crossed the kitchen and the foyer, and opened the front door
 
Circles



“You do not have several ‘soul mates,’” Constantina’s low voice reverberated in Josephine’s ears. “You have thousands!”

This time, Josephine did moan ever so softly as she nodded slowly. While a part of her mind remained anchored in skeptical reality, what Constantina said matched something Josephine had always felt. She rarely had any trouble maintaining a relationship once established. Indeed, she had the antithetical problem that she had no desire to close her heart to any lover, even when a new one had captured it. Paradoxically, this had caused long periods of loneliness for her, as so few other people seemed to share her ability for expansively inexhaustible and boundless love. Most recently, this seemed to include even Michele, who appeared now so exclusively smitten by the intruder Alysa.

Perhaps the Tanqueray had finally started to affect her, along with Constantina’s sensual caress of her hand. Josephine’s nipples tightened, and she felt a profound longing in her loins, more emotional than physical. It came from a sense that Constantine fully understood her, which suggested a neat circuit in her revelation.

“And one of them...” Josephine whispered, her throat suddenly dry. She looked up to gaze into the mystic’s bottomless brown eyes. “Is it you?”

 
Lacy submerged from the water and laughed. She absolutely loved the water and liked to swim, it kept her body in good shape and toned nicely. Lacy also loved to play games...

" POLO " Lacy heard Chrissy shout in response to Dawn's " MARCO "

Lacy went underwater once agian and swam in Chrissy's direction or so she thought...
 
Constantina was caught up in her own spell. No longer was she performing for the radiant woman that lounged in front of her. The psychic's mouth grew dry as Josephine's steady gaze met her own.
"And one of them... Is it you?” Josephine sighed.

Constantina's heavy flirting with Ian had been only partially playful and professional in nature, she was working an angle to ingratiate herself for business purposes, but she wouldn't have minded a quick romp or two with the groundskeeper. But now, her desire burned as deeply as it rarely ever had.

Josephine's fingers still in her hand, the medium took one into her mouth. With a long, slow suck that sent an unbidden moan from deep in her stomach, Constantina answered her hostess. "The fates seem not to have written the answer on your flesh." With reckless abandon, Constantina placed a lingering kiss on Josephine's neck.

The taste of her was intoxicating, the smooth flesh on the regal sweep of Josephine's neck delighted Constantina's lips like the strong Ouzo she had tasted on a trip to Israel. "We will have to make that decision ourselves!"

"Damn it!" Constantina thought. "You've just fucked up your chances of making a small fortune here at Dominion!"
 
Alysa's hand slowly caressed the small of Michele's back while she listened to what the woman was saying to her. She nodded her understanding. "Well, that will make staying her much easier." Alysa whispered as she lowered her face into the crevice of Michele's neck and placed several soft kisses upon the soft flesh.

"I know your presence will be required at the poolside, so we might as well head out there." She whispered before she resumed kissing the woman's neck, placing a few just behind the woman's ear. "Maybe she will give a sometime alone tonight." Alysa added before pulling back and looking into the woman's orbs.
 
Unnatural Abilities



“Oh... Umhhh....” Josephine sighed lasciviously as Constantina’s lips brushed the erogenous skin of the side of her neck. She did not know if anyone truly possessed a Sixth Sense or the Second Sight, but somehow the mystic had read exactly what it took to excite her. She knew her nipples now pressed out, visible under even the thick terrycloth of her robe. She had grown actually wet with desire. She could barely catch breath to whisper. “I’d like to learn more of your gifts.... Have you time now for a private reading?”

 
“I’d like to learn more of your gifts.... Have you time now for a private reading?” Asked Josephine breathlessly.

"For you, Lady, I will MAKE time." Said Constantina, rubbing her thumb across her host's cheek, trailing outward to lace her fingers into Josephine's. The psychic felt an aching need between her legs and her knees felt as if they were about to tremble. She could no longer care if she dashed every chance she had to make a large sum on this business outing, she wanted to feel her naked flesh against this radiants women's.

Constantina gave a furtive glance toward the mansion. "Were shall I ... perform for you, my lady?"
 
"MARCO!" Dawn the chauffeur called form the middle of the pool's deep end.

"POLO!" Chef Chrissy replied from the far side.

"POLO!" Mary shouted in turn and swam into the deeper water. She did not mind the possibility of becoming the next "it" in this game.
 
Business or Pleasure



“In the house, certainly,” Josephine replied to Constantina’s inquiry as to the best place for their private reading. She stood and offered the mystic her hand. “I have an office on the main floor or, if you think a more... um... personal setting preferable, there is my boudoir upstairs.”

 
"I would enjoy a swim," Michele told Alysa after she suggested Josephine might require their presence at the pool. She took Alysa's hand and led her out onto the main floor veranda and down the steps to the lawn. As they crossed the lush grass, they felt the heat of the early afternoon sun on the black fabric of their maid uniforms. "I'll warn you that I always skinny-dip. If you prefer, there are suits in the pool-house."
 
"Polo!"

Chrissy looked up and saw that Mary had joined the game. The more the merrier! She would simply have to vie for more attention.

"POLO!" Chrissy yelled, then swam to move behind Dawn, which would bring her back toward Lacy.
 
Back
Top