BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
bored and trolling :)

tumblr_lv52dwaXTn1qlufldo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lv2flaEMiC1qiwyvno1_500.png
'

tumblr_lvwfgkZfLU1qcw1z6o1_500.jpg

Stopping and waving hello to everyone.I hope you are having a good day thus far!

Just returned from a lawyer's office, I'm a named defendent in a lawsuit. Basically an 18-year-old uneducated lazy girl is suing my cousin, her fiancee and myself because we didn't hire her due to the fact she's a hot bodied skinny chick and not a BBW like most of the female employees. Doesn't matter that she was applying for a programmer job and could barely spell C++.

Just returned from a lawyer's office, I'm a named defendent in a lawsuit. Basically an 18-year-old uneducated lazy girl is suing my cousin, her fiancee and myself because we didn't hire her due to the fact she's a hot bodied skinny chick and not a BBW like most of the female employees. Doesn't matter that she was applying for a programmer job and could barely spell C++.

I guess she did not do so well in her school spelling bee contest :)

PS nice pic you posted above.

Rj; sorry to hear about this. I hope things work out in your favor.

Just a question?

I'm asking this because I struggle to feel comfortable with myself these days.

See heres the thing as a teen I was a model, one of those stick people with bones you could count. I was paid rather well and was always told how wonderful my body was.

Now, after two heart surg's and three surg's on my arm as well as having a kid, medication and a limited ability to exercise I have grown a lot.

I went from being 5 feet flat and at just about 100 lbs, to becoming me + an extra 80 or so lbs.

Has anyone else gone through this because I have to say I absolutely detest myself?

My family is nothing but skinny people and I always feel like the odd duck in the pond.

Are there men who really do (Honestly) enjoy rounder ladies? Because I have yet to find one.

Running through to say Good morning to all that love us BBW's and to the beautiful BBW's here!

See heres the thing as a teen I was a model, one of those stick people with bones you could count. I was paid rather well and was always told how wonderful my body was.

Now, after two heart surg's and three surg's on my arm as well as having a kid, medication and a limited ability to exercise I have grown a lot.

I went from being 5 feet flat and at just about 100 lbs, to becoming me + an extra 80 or so lbs.

Has anyone else gone through this because I have to say I absolutely detest myself?

My family is nothing but skinny people and I always feel like the odd duck in the pond.

Are there men who really do (Honestly) enjoy rounder ladies? Because I have yet to find one.

Im going to assume your PM box is already filled to the brim by men who are more then happy to talk about their love for round women :)

Here are 2 of my fav threads, all dedicated to the love of the bbw :)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=780354&page=252

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=608424

I know it can feel like theres no one who appreciates how you look. But, trust me, there are :) Above all men love confidence, if you think you're a 10, men will think it too.

There are a lot of guys, including me, who love "round" women. This is the perfect place to be because there are a lot of people, especially men, who are into that. I've only ever dated bigger women and I was proud to say it.

Don't detest yourself for gaining weight. It happens. And from the way you described yourself, you don't sound as big as you may think. Even so, who cares. Society says skinny is in, which it isn't. Thick girls are where it's at.

I hope I helped. Keep your chin up beautiful. You're perfect the way you are.

Good morning, Texas, BeeLou, BeMyEscape (how's school?). A big hello to Cicca; yes we are men who love women who are not skinny.

Hi PA and everyone else..Hope your day is going good so far..Mine so far so good..A mini quick break for me so I came by to say hi...Enjoy the day!

As a young co-ed BBW, I find it hard to find real men who appreciate bigger women. We have the big tits and ass but, men don't seem to like everything in the middle. It makes me very aroused thinking that there is man, or woman, out there that still appreciates bigger women. Does anyone else share my love or is the BBW love gone?[/QUOT
I love.bbws. skinny.women are ski over rated. Skinny.women have always been the opitome of beauty in the media. People just dknt understand why the stomach is beautiful too. The stomach is just the same amount of beauty as the tits and ass. Its hard to describe how a womans stomach is beautiful because again the stupid media brainwashed us all into thinking that skinny and fit is better.

Yes there are still some of us that adore full figured women, and their sexy bellies.:kiss:

OK, Well I guess I'll let you be the judge.

:eek:

Well tht is if I ever find a way to post a pix... <--- blond

Last edited:
Do not worry Cicca, we are a patient lot. Except when it comes to getting Texas to post her pics. (Ducks as Texas throws armidillo (armidildo??) at me. You throw like a birl Texas!!!!!)

Do not worry Cicca, we are a patient lot. Except when it comes to getting Texas to post her pics. (Ducks as Texas throws armidillo (armidildo??) at me. You throw like a birl Texas!!!!!)

LOL! Youve seen plenty of pics of me, any more and I'll lose my mystic :D

I understand exactly what you mean - I was 5'7" and 124 lbs (and still curvy in the right spots) - and then I quit smoking - (HURRAY!!!) and I gained some weight, and then I had an accident - a very bad fall that made it very difficult for me to move or walk at all for quite some time, and I gained some more. It is very difficult for me to come to terms with the person in the mirror as that is NOT the person I think of when I think of "ME". But I assure you that yes, there are men who can and will love you and find you beautiful and desirable! Men who will get hard just thinking about you and what you can do to them and with them.....and what they can do to and with you. Who will love YOU - all of you - exactly as you ARE. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back