Newbies, this one's for you!

stops his dance for a moment, entranced,,,, *blinks* woah, something caught my attention there *winks* here SD, take a censor, and falls over laughing when he hears S&D, gets back up and starts dancing again, giving a little shake* hey, evil humor is good!
 
Khadgar said:
EVIL lovin' hmm? lol well well

*turns on some evil music and starts evil dancing all sexy style*
Ooooo baby! *fanning self*

You're getting me so hot, gawd my panties are all wet an' everything! Ohhhhh myyyyy, you keep dancing like that and I may have to start touching myself...
 
*grins at Crysede* you know thats encouragment right?

*starts taking off his shirt still dancing to the beat and dances up close to Crysede and S&D
 
*licks her lips as her eyes widen* Watching him dance closer, her eyes scanning his nakedness. Shifting in her seat as she wonders what is going to come off next.

*wicked grin* ;)
 
*smirks and tosses S&D his shirt and takes off.................................... his boots and socks!*
 
Khadgar said:
*grins at Crysede* you know thats encouragment right?

*starts taking off his shirt still dancing to the beat and dances up close to Crysede and S&D
LOL No! Now this is encouragement:

As you dance close to me, I feel the heat from your body ignite my passions.

"Mmmmmm, yes, dance with me evil man, let your force of darkness consume me!"

I run my hands over my breasts, squeezing them slightly, as my hips start to sway rhythmically. My hands continue down my body, across my waist and then over the swell of my hips and you can see my erect nipples through the material of my shirt. I move my body before you in slow sinuous curves as my hands gradually rise up to my shirt again, then grasping both sides I begin to slowly raise it, eventually slipping it off my head.
 
Khadgar said:
*smirks and tosses S&D his shirt and takes off.................................... his boots and socks!*


*catches the shirt, grinning as she wonders how much she can get for it on eBay*

*sits back in her chair*

whoooohooooooo crysede you go girl !!! :)
 
*grins* watching from afar?? aww don't be shy lol

*grabs Crysede's hand and pulls her up onto the stage* why yes, that WAS encouragement! *dances close to Crysede*
 
With a grin, I move my hands back to my breasts, sighing in pleasure as I knead them with my fingers through my bra, pinching my hard nipples, leaning forward to give the audience a good view.

"Come on then evil man, let's get jiggy with it!"

I ‘accidentally' rub my ass against Khadgar's groin as I dance, bringing my hands up behind me and unhook my bra. I toss it in Spectral's direction, my hands quickly covering my breasts as I feign shame at my nakedness.
 
*lets himself slide between Crysede's legs, under her as she rubs against me, and i slide my hands from around Crysede's back to her stomache and up, untill my hands are resting over hers, while slowly swaying to the music*
 
Whistles a tune as she set's up the cam.

*sits and slowly sips her dark ale as she watches the stage*
 
As my hips undulate and thrust to the beat, my hands begin to rub my breasts and my breathing become faster as my arousal grows. Finally I let my hands resume their sensuous caressing of my body, leaving myself exposed to Khadgar's evil caress.

Swaying gently as my body writhes in its erotic dance, I turn around, pressing my breasts against the evil one's chest, and runing my hands over my ass: grabbing and squeezing my cheeks as I dance.
 
Hahaha, yeah, I know it is.


: )


Coming right up!


Hey Arc, how about a... hmm..... slow comfortable screw up against the wall?

(I am soooo getting myself into trouble, I can feel it)
 
Back
Top