Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
long nipples

There is something about long hard nipples that just drive me crazy. And when i say long i mean long, like anything from 1/2inch to 1 1/2inchs. Anyone elts like em long?
 
75ad6398f829469df33ce4faf9eefb6a0_large.jpg

They just don't get much better than these pointers. emmmm yummm
 
Sooooooooooooooo, are we all getting naked for the New Year? (Who's organizing the Nipple N.Y. Eve Party anyway???
(where's fantasy master when we need him *hands on hips*)
 
There is something about long hard nipples that just drive me crazy. And when i say long i mean long, like anything from 1/2inch to 1 1/2inchs. Anyone elts like em long?
I can go either way: perfectly flat and with a very large areola, or very long and with a medium to large diameter.
 
delicious nipples....love to see them...spray them with my hot goo...suck them clean, and more...;-)
 
Ohhh...my....yessss...and, "oops!"...if thrusted in and out of a fertile pussy, oh, my....what a swollen belly will result! Yummmm...;-)
 
As one who has a definite pregnancy fetish, that pic may be the best of this entire thread. Ah, to be young and fertile again. Naked for New Year's? Oh, yeah! We both have four days off to spend in bed. New Year's Eve, New Year's Day . . . leading into and continuing afterwards!
 

Oh My! What a nice sight to wake up to. It is just 8: 00
AM here Susan and you have just started my day off with a large smile with both of your post.
Huggzzz
Spicey

PS My thought was your first post of the day, the breast looked like it was ready to burst, and the second post, proved that it was. lol
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top