New faces, come say hello....

Welcome to Lit, Krescent! :rose:

Hope you're enjoying your experience so far! It took me almost a month to chalk up the courage to start posting, so i'd say you're doing just fine ;)
A month? I can understand that. Honestly, I just had to give myself a swift mental kick in the butt to get over my shyness and just jump in and do it. Sink or swim. Ha! Thanks for the welcome.

After signing up this week, I've been poking around the boards to see what it's like here. I've also read some very well penned stories! It's taken a couple of days for me to work up the courage to actually come from the shadows and "speak," though. But nothing ventured, nothing gained, as my Mamma always used to say. And I cannot make new friends if no one knows I'm here. So... Here goes! Hello, everyone! I look forward to reading more fantastic stories and making interesting new friends! :)

Happy that you finally mustered the courage to speak. Welcome to Lit and have fun.

Hi everyone new!

Venture on to the boards proper and meet some people.:)

Hihi Gianbattista and welcome to Lit. Enjoy your stay.

New, I think?

I'm new here. Just joined *looks at watch* 30 seconds ago. Well I'm Cub. I'm a sub and masochist (fem) but I love also music (twenty one pilots! Bastille!), drawing and stuff. And does anyone know how to find like doms to *get with* 😏

I'm new here. Just joined *looks at watch* 30 seconds ago. Well I'm Cub. I'm a sub and masochist (fem) but I love also music (twenty one pilots! Bastille!), drawing and stuff. And does anyone know how to find like doms to *get with* 😏

Greetings Cub, you might try the BDSM forums or you might advertise in the personals. Wishing you luck. Have fun.

Hola.
I'm not really shy, but I am here. I feel like an awkward 12 year old, wondering if I'm "fetch" enough.

Okay, so. I've been lurking for a bit. I started here with stories I read by Deeply_Twisted. Good stuff.
I'm a message board gal, so I took the plunge after lurking awhile.
This, specifically the Café, is where I feel I could be comfy. I hope I can be, I like you guys, so far.
Some of you have been touchingly welcoming via PM, despite my awk. Thank you for that. :heart:

I see The Test a lot in footers. Here's me:

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1997505

Hi Farawyn - Welcome. I'm terribly shy, and I cannot write worth a farthing, but here am I, popping a post here and there and actually considering the eventuality of posting something I have penned. Ha! Moi! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Hola.
I'm not really shy, but I am here. I feel like an awkward 12 year old, wondering if I'm "fetch" enough.

Okay, so. I've been lurking for a bit. I started here with stories I read by Deeply_Twisted. Good stuff.
I'm a message board gal, so I took the plunge after lurking awhile.
This, specifically the Café, is where I feel I could be comfy. I hope I can be, I like you guys, so far.
Some of you have been touchingly welcoming via PM, despite my awk. Thank you for that. :heart:

I see The Test a lot in footers. Here's me:

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1997505

Hi Farawyn - Welcome. I'm terribly shy, and I cannot write worth a farthing, but here am I, popping a post here and there and actually considering the eventuality of posting something I have penned. Ha! Moi! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

You too!
Wanna sit with me at lunch? *shy*

You will have no problems finding a Dom, to play with you on here.... Believe me we are a dime a dozen.

Ash

Somehow, I rather doubt that. But I suppose optimism should always be the order of the day. ;)

Oh no, KW, Birds of a feather....

A lot of them are Jadded, others are very aggressive, if in a week if you are not over run with attention, well I would have to declare my Sex, more idiotic than I thought.

Ash

Last edited:
From reading what a Daddy is (which seems the perfect relationship!), it just seems as though such a man would be a rare commodity.

I meant no harm with my prior or this comment!

Why do you think there are not many around here? It's interesting to know.

One would think so, DA, but in reflecting the difficulty in finding a soulmate, I believe this must meet with the same lack of progress, statistically speaking.

My profile is, I believe, less than inviting or appealing. For a reason. :devil:

Did you notice that your SN initials spell DA, like dada? LOL

Oh no, KW, Birds of a feather....

A lot of them are Jadded, others are very aggressive, if in a week if you are not over run with attention, well I would have to declare my Sex, more idiotic than I thought.

Ash

One would think so, DA, but in reflecting the difficulty in finding a soulmate, I believe this must meet with the same lack of progress, statistically speaking.

My profile is, I believe, less than inviting or appealing. For a reason. :devil:

Did you notice that your SN initials spell DA, like dada? LOL

Acctually I had missed that, some how, a punster A, oh we must keep you around.

DA

Hi everyone, I'm new to this part of the literotica website but not new to literotica in general. I found it when I was about 14 and I realized I was aroused by some pretty deviant and taboo things. It helped normalize it for me. Now I am about to start my senior year of undergrad at uni before heading off to law school, and I am desperate for more information. Figured this would be a good place to look since it's a bit difficult to find other people who are interested in BDSM in your everyday life.

Back