How Hillary Will Win In 2016

J

JAMESBJOHNSON

Hillary told MSNBC today that her strategy to win in 2016 is simple. MY TEAM IS DIGGING UP DIRT ON EVERYONE, AND WHEN THE MEDIA OPENS THE FLOOD GATES TO FLOOD AMERICA WITH THE FACTS WE GIVE THEM I'LL LOOK LIKE SNOW WHITE AND THE GOP WILL ALL LOOK LIKE NUMBER 2.

Hillary told MSNBC today that her strategy to win in 2016 is simple. MY TEAM IS DIGGING UP DIRT ON EVERYONE, AND WHEN THE MEDIA OPENS THE FLOOD GATES TO FLOOD AMERICA WITH THE FACTS WE GIVE THEM I'LL LOOK LIKE SNOW WHITE AND THE GOP WILL ALL LOOK LIKE NUMBER 2.

She won't win.... too much baggage, nobody trusts her or Bill, she is a liar, she bungled Libya for no reason, and nobody wants to hear her speeches for 4 years..... on and on....

SHE WONT WIN!

She won't win.... too much baggage, nobody trusts her or Bill, she is a liar, she bungled Libya for no reason, and nobody wants to hear her speeches for 4 years..... on and on....

SHE WONT WIN!

Youre right. Its 1972 again.

There is no question in my mind she'll win. It doesn't matter that she's a corrupt, arrogant liar who has never accomplished a damn thing. The GOP will put up another RINO and millions of conservative voters will stay home on election day while the same people who put The Fraud in the WH will turn out in droves to vote for her.

There is no question in my mind she'll win. It doesn't matter that she's a corrupt, arrogant liar who has never accomplished a damn thing. The GOP will put up another RINO and millions of conservative voters will stay home on election day while the same people who put The Fraud in the WH will turn out in droves to vote for her.

Naaah. No Democrat wants Hillary for 8 years. But youre right that the GOP will force Romney Lite on America.

It's true that conservatives don't seem to get that "half a loaf is better than none" thing. You'd think they'd learn, but it seems they don't. Otherwise Romney would be president now.

It's true that conservatives don't seem to get that "half a loaf is better than none" thing. You'd think they'd learn, but it seems they don't. Otherwise Romney would be president now.

Left and right know what matters, and draw lines in the sand. It wont be in 2016 but in 2020 America must choose between Lincoln and Hitler for President.

Left and right know what matters, and draw lines in the sand. It wont be in 2016 but in 2020 America must choose between Lincoln and Hitler for President.

Makes no sense to me. Any conservative who had no preference between Barack Obama as president and Mitt Romney as president has mush for brains.

Naaah. No Democrat wants Hillary for 8 years. But youre right that the GOP will force Romney Lite on America.

Pfffft.

Democrats want nothing more than eight years of The Beast. That will give her plenty of time to finish off what The Fraud started.

Makes no sense to me. Any conservative who had no preference between Barack Obama as president and Mitt Romney as president has mush for brains.

You don't understand politics.

Those at the top are elites with identical interests and goals. Hillary and Obama and Romney are the same folks. Theyre as different as Al Capone and Bugsy Moran fighting to control Chicago for the booze, drugs, and broads business.

Those at the top are elites with identical interests and goals. Hillary and Obama and Romney are the same folks. Theyre as different as Al Capone and Bugsy Moran fighting to control Chicago for the booze, drugs, and broads business.

I think I understand politics rather well, and if you see no difference between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama, or Mitt Romney and Hillary Clinton, you are the one who doesn't understand politics.

This is one time I actually agree with you. I am not a Clinton fan (Bill or Hillary) but it really won't matter whether she wins or not.

The difference in the stances taken by the major party candidates in the last several elections has been incremental at best. Both parties' ambitions lie primarily in developing strategies of acquiring power and coddling their interest groups. neither party is interested in pursuing an agenda that makes the national good its first priority.

This is one time I actually agree with you. I am not a Clinton fan (Bill or Hillary) but it really won't matter whether she wins or not.

The difference in the stances taken by the major party candidates in the last several elections has been incremental at best. Both parties' ambitions lie primarily in developing strategies of acquiring power and coddling their interest groups. neither party is interested in pursuing an agenda that makes the national good its first priority.

Both must collect every dime possible, so who has all the money? The 1 percenters. Theres a good reason only the elites done well since 2008.

with Hillary coming into power, its time to stop working and go on the welfare. why bother working as obama has made being on welfare very profitable!

Of course both major parties are the same in wanting power, but the way they want to exercise that power is different. Same with individual presidential candidates. They are never exactly the same, except in wanting power. And in being willing to lie their asses off to get it, and hold on to it.

Here is how Hillary will win in 2016:

She will run.

The end.

Exactly. Republicans will spend a large percentage of their war chest trying to bring her down just like they've done many times in the past (and lost every time) because no one in the Right Wing clown car can compete with her.

Exactly. Republicans will spend a large percentage of their war chest trying to bring her down just like they've done many times in the past (and lost every time) because no one in the Right Wing clown car can compete with her.

You mean the last time she ran for president?

I'm not crazy about Hillary... but I have yet to see any Republican candidate that wouldnt get their butt handed to them if they ran against her

I'm not crazy about Hillary... but I have yet to see any Republican candidate that wouldnt get their butt handed to them if they ran against her

Its early and she has time to make more mistakes, more baggage will surface

She's running for president as a "topple the rich" champion of "everyday Americans," and he's just tryin' to pay the bills, y'all:

Hillary Rodham Clinton and her husband made at least $30 million over the last 16 months, mainly from giving paid speeches to corporations, banks and other organizations, according to financial disclosure forms filed with federal elections officials on Friday. The sum, which makes Mrs. Clinton among the wealthiest of the 2016 presidential candidates, could create challenges for the former secretary of state as she tries to cast herself as a champion of everyday Americans in an era of income inequality. The $25 million in speaking fees since the beginning of last year continue a lucrative trend for the Clintons: They have now earned more than $125 million on the circuit since leaving the White House in 2001. In addition, the report shows, Mrs. Clinton reported income exceeding $5 million from her memoir of her time as secretary of state, “Hard Choices.” .

this is the decline of America ... obama has taught people to sit on their ass and collect entitlements or if they have a little pride, to get a government job.

now, the welfare class will truly become the ruling class and the clintons will become the next great Castro and live on a private island with armed guards to keep the little people away

live long slaves, live long

Back