OK, I'm convinced, Cops in America are out of control towards Blacks

Well, do you actually expect me to "know" as much as you "know" about "the black man" and his "culture"?

Geez, dude...

...do I have to go find your post where you shared with us that they're more obese as a culture than whites, that's why they can't swim wisdom?

Or...

...why don't you just be a good little racist piece of shit and go fetch it yourself.

Yes, find that post, idiot. You'll see that I said nothing of the sort, you little turd.

You are such a fucking idiot. I wonder how many people take the stupid shit you say I've said seriously.

You're not going to go fetch it...

...are you, you racist piece of shit doggy.

Your view of history is incorrect and self-serving.

Blacks did not "break the system". Blacks did not free themselves.

In the 1860's, white people fought for the freedom of blacks, and a white President, Abraham Lincoln, signed the Emancipation Proclamation freeing them.

In the 1960's, Civil Rights wasn't just championed by Martin Luther King. It was John & Bobby Kennedy, amongst others. And it was LBJ who pushed through the Civil Rights Act. And it was Jewish students on the Freedom Rides, some of whom were murdered for it.

How did black folks make gains previously? With the help, leadership and funding of non-blacks. With the help, leadership and funding of those who believed in equality for ALL.

When you say the police treat all blacks the same, you are treating all the police as if they were the same.

All blacks are not the same. All police are not the same.

And all you are doing is further polarizing the situation.

I think the black rioters, looters and arsonists are more of a problem than the police.

I also think the black rioters, looter and arsonists are a minority of the black people.

And that is is time for the majority of the black people to disavow the rioters, looters and arsonists. Because those are the people that are bringing everyone down and making life worse for everyone, black, white, brown, yellow, red or any combination thereof.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Straight bullshit.

In the 1860's, white people fought for the freedom of blacks, and a white President, Abraham Lincoln, signed the Emancipation Proclamation freeing them.

In the 1960's, Civil Rights wasn't just championed by Martin Luther King. It was John & Bobby Kennedy, amongst others. And it was LBJ who pushed through the Civil Rights Act. And it was Jewish students on the Freedom Rides, some of whom were murdered for it.

How did black folks make gains previously? With the help, leadership and funding of non-blacks. With the help, leadership and funding of those who believed in equality for ALL.

When you say the police treat all blacks the same, you are treating all the police as if they were the same.

I think the black rioters, looters and arsonists are more of a problem than the police.

I also think the black rioters, looter and arsonists are a minority of the black people.

And that is is time for the majority of the black people to disavow the rioters, looters and arsonists. Because those are the people that are bringing everyone down and making life worse for everyone, black, white, brown, yellow, red or any combination thereof.

"And all you are doing is further polarizing the situation" yourself...

...why must you perpetuate the raging racial divide by not even honestly allowing that no others are participating in these actions but "black rioters, looter and arsonists"?

As a former cop, your Us vs Them attitude coming through in your post is a very huge part of the problem...

...though I really doubt after your white tribalist narrative at the beginning of your post above, the blue tribalist in you would ever acknowledge that truism.

Good cops, like all good folks the nation over, better wise up and recede to places where they won't have to be a statist part of the lawlessness ahead...

...because it is definitely coming and it's definitely going to get more and more innocent blood-ugly.

This republic is lost...

...let the death-hungry lemmings fight for their utopia among themselves.

Or stay among your own...

...and be as offensively aggressive as all statist nature desires.

It sure as hell ain't you, dipshit. You're not even smart enough to know fat floats.

touby, I keep agreeing with you that I know nothing about the "black man" and his "culture" compared to your mighty "black man" wisdom...

...so, please, elaborate, educate us all on why as a "culture", according to a racist piece of shit like you, "they" can't swim.

touby, I keep agreeing with you that I know nothing about the "black man" and his "culture" compared to your mighty "black man" wisdom...

...so, please, elaborate, educate us all on why as a "culture", according to a racist piece of shit like you, "they" can't swim.

Listen, asshole, you can try your best to make me out to be a racist but it won't work. You know why? Because it's a false charge. That's why, you little pissant. You can fling that shit all you want, but it's a useless endeavor, so save what little brainpower you have and shut the fuck up about it.

As for blacks and the fact they are less likely, in the US, to be able to swim, it sure as hell isn't because of a lack of body fat, as was suggested by someone else who was as ill informed on that as you are on many things, which was the reason for my initial comment on the subject.

As for the actual reason, or reasons, blacks are less likely to be swimmers, it is a well known fact, except to dumbasses like you, that blacks in the US are less likely to be able to swim than whites, and therefore they are less likely to teach their children to swim than are white parents, or even to be able to do so, even if they would like their children to learn. That is one of the major reasons generations of blacks are more likely to be unable to swim than whites. There are others, but fuck you if you don't know them.

I just heard that they got the green light on cops. Meaning cops are going to start getting shot. It's about to be a crazy summer.

I don't believe it though. Somebody probably said something to a cop and now they're trying to turn it into a gang thing. Warning them to be cautious. But who the fuck is warning us to be cautious about them killing us? Lmao.

Answer the D@$n question you f*$king stupid ass progressive instead of calling him a name!

Oh if this ain't some funny shit...

toubab's a progressive? Since when?

Since north Alabama.....people here in the PNW think I'm joking when I tell them they don't have any real republicans or teahaddist in this part of the country.

Because on a local scale it's city (democrats) vs country (republicans) over pretty typical country vs. city folks bullshit. But otherwise we are all pretty much the same...we want to better our community, we want to live healthier clean lives, eat granola, spend 8-10 months a year in a hoodie, have good schools we can all be proud of....etc etc. pretty liburhul progressive all over.

And then there is the dirty....filthy....south...a whole new breed of insane.

Fuck I suppose to say? Them?

I'm black ain't I? 99% of the people I met in my life are black aren't they? I converse with hundreds of blacks on a daily basis. Like I said, "WE" don't give a fuck about cops.

3d278a3af7f1659a210ee310cb9dc832d3a2faad623b26ff1660df548c6d47c2.jpg

So it's definitely going down, or just a rumor?

I don't want my name to be involved in shit. So it's not much I can say here. But a couple of months ago I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from a friend and a lot of more friends, that orders did come in like that. And I know that was definitely true. What people fail to realize, is that these gangs was originally made to protect the community. And you cannot keep pushing someone without expecting him to push back. I don't know if these ones is the truth. But I know for a fact that orders came down a while ago about that. So it's a possibility that this can be true. My mother called me and asked was it true. I told her I don't know. Now she is all nervous, because she knows that it will only make it worse. Just remember, you heard this from a line of my friends friends, and not me. My name is Bennett, and I ain't in it.

I don't want my name to be involved in shit. So it's not much I can say here. But a couple of months ago I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from a friend and a lot of more friends, that orders did come in like that. And I know that was definitely true. What people fail to realize, is that these gangs was originally made to protect the community. And you cannot keeping pushing someone without expecting him to push back. I don't know if these ones is the truth. But I know for a fact that orders came down a while ago about that. So it's a possibility that this can be true. My mother called me and asked was it true. I told her I don't know. Now she is all nervous, because she knows that it will only make it worse. Just remember, you heard this from a line of my friends friends, and not me. My name is Bennett, and I ain't in it.

Let me ask your opinion about what's been happening in Baltimore. Both the Freddie Gray incident, and the violence last night. Your thoughts?

Let me ask your opinion about what's been happening in Baltimore. Both the Freddie Gray incident, and the violence last night. Your thoughts?

Both situations are fucked up. I really just learned about this today, I don't watch the news much.So I don't know much about it. But I do know that something happened once they put him custody. I can tell by the way they was dragging him with a broken leg that they didn't give a fuck about him. Whatever they did, they murdered that boy.

As for the riots, I use to joke and say I wish I was there to loot. But that was just me playing around. I wouldn't have done it. But now I honestly don't care if I was to wake up and find out that they burned M&T Bank Stadium down, and I'm a big Ravens fan. Something got to give. I'm not saying that I will participate in the activities, but I'm all for whatever be done. 5 cops get killed, oh well. That's my attitude right now.

Both situations are fucked up. I really just learned about this today, I don't watch the news much.So I don't know much about it. But I do know that something happened once they put him custody. I can tell by the way they was dragging him with a broken leg that they didn't give a fuck about him. Whatever they did, they murdered that boy.

As for the riots, I use to joke and say I wish I was there to loot. But that was just me playing around. I wouldn't have done it. But now I honestly don't care if I was to wake up and find out that they burned M&T Bank Stadium down, and I'm a big Ravens fan. Something got to give. I'm not saying that I will participate in the activities, but I'm all for whatever be done. 5 cops get killed, oh well. That's my attitude right now.

My understanding is the cops chased Gray on bicycles as he ran from them, then tackled him and brought him down. I'm thinking he was seriously injured when tackled. Looked like the cops were negligent in picking him up and dragging him into the van while he was obviously injured.

I don't get the rioting, looting, and burning. I certainly won't get shooting cops, if that happens. That will make bad matters worse, perhaps far worse, for many innocent people.

My understanding is the cops chased Gray on bicycles as he ran from them, then tackled him and brought him down. I'm thinking he was seriously injured when tackled. Looked like the cops were negligent in picking him up and dragging him into the van while he was obviously injured.

I don't get the rioting, looting, and burning. I certainly won't get shooting cops, if that happens. That will make bad matters worse, perhaps far worse, for many innocent people.

I agree, shooting cops will make things worse. But this kumbaya marching shit isn't working either. So maybe it's time for us to play by the street rules, become the people that they portray us all to be. You take one of mines, I take two of yours. They are shooting and killing us for no reason. But we will be the bad guys if we do the same to them?

I agree, shooting cops will make things worse. But this kumbaya marching shit isn't working either. So maybe it's time for us to play by the street rules, become the people that they portray us all to be. You take one of mines, I take two of yours. They are shooting and killing us for no reason. But we will be the bad guys if we do the same to them?

I don't think the Baltimore cops intended to kill Freddie Gray. Do you?

Your Civil War history is wrong.

Very few Americans fought to free blacks from slavery. The 1857 Dred Scott decision made every black resident an alien non-citizen with no civil rights, and legalized slavery across the whole country. Most blacks were slaves at the end of the war. Lincoln changed nothing. The 13th Amendment ended slavery. The 14th Amendment made blacks citizens with civil rights, and the Amendment was created illegally. The ratifiers were less in number than the Constitution requires, and the Congress expelled states that opposed the Amendment, then made them states again after the vote.

Why would you think that? Why would they want to kill him? Makes no sense to me.

How did he die? I'm thinking maybe he was talking a lot of shit, maybe spit on them or something. So they pulled over to beat him up and ended up killing him. Why pull over to cuff his legs after he is already in the back of the paty Wagon?

No shit. I'm white, female, and 61, and scared of the cops. I can only imagine how blacks must feel.
Hey, do you remember Houston, back in the '70's when HPD cops used to carry 'throw down' guns to justify shooting people?
It got so bad that old white men weren't guaranteed to survive a traffic stop.

Then the investigations into HPD practices started...
No, I'm living in reality, with the people I know.
Right, no small sample fallacy or argument from ignorance/personal incredulity here. No confirmation bias either.:rolleyes:

The cops are more racist in Portugal than in America. I guess we can stop worrying about it now.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32419952
Their suck doesn't make our suck any less suck-tastic.
I don't live in Portugal. I live in the USoA, where significant percentages of the population are being given regular incentives to not trust their local authorities.
In case you hadn't noticed, the very notion of a civilized, civil, law abiding society is based on a trust the legal system (and the gov't which espoused/enforces it) doesn't fuck people so hard there's no way they can reasonably compete for power, or at the very least they won't be completely screwed over by those with undue pawer.

Sorry but as a southerner I get tired of you stupid sob's dumping on the south. The meanest remarks about blacks I have heard came from northerners.
When I was in basic training a guy from Indiana kept telling me he wanted me to see his truck. He finally showed it to me. It had confederate flags on it.
I was actually insulted.
All of the shit that has happen since the 1990's took place in other parts of the country not the south.
To be fair, I live in a 'liberal' part of Texas (Austin), and I've been personally pulled over for being the 'wrong' color for the neighborhood I was in (like when I was going home after dining at a friend who later went on to teach Army personal hand to hand combat before being deployed to Iraq), or have had friends with non-white appearance who have been harassed because of the color of their skin.
If you research information about the kkk. The largest number of kkk are in two northern states. I will not name them. I am also tired of uninformed people. Plus I do not mean every one from Indiana are racist.
Illinois has a Nazi Party. Texas doesn't have a Nazi Party, but it wasn't but a generation ago that a black man was dragged behind a pickup truck until he died (Vidor, those East Texas fuckers have a LOT of wackadoos).

Got it. I do have to say that in Huntsville Alabama so for this crap has not been bad. I work with lots of African American people most are not scared shitless ass some of the people here seem too think.
@#moarwhities whitesplainin'includingmyself

I just heard that they got the green light on cops. Meaning cops are going to start getting shot. It's about to be a crazy summer.
Fuck'em. If they want a job they're not likely to get shot, they should feel free to become prison guards, rent-a-cops, garbage men, or CPA's.
I don't think the Baltimore cops intended to kill Freddie Gray. Do you?
I think it's about time the average beat cop be denied the use and tools of lethal force. If you can't subdue a perp with a Tazer and/or a nightstick, then maybe the best bet is to hang back, make sure the perp doesn't escalate, and call in a highly trained, elite SWAT team.
For that matter, high speed chases need to be a matter of a cruiser getting a license
plate and keeping eye-on but only until a cop-chopper arrives, then hang back until the perp can be isolated and apprehended safely. Dickheads who get off on hurting people and/or are to chickenshit to restrain themselves and not act out of fear have no business wielding lethal force in a civilized society. The real dickheads can join the military. Posers and wannabes can be rent-a-cops

Last edited:
Back