A Petite introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sexy lady, you cant go wrong with a good drop of wine as well :)

You have such wonderful breasts. Keep posting please. You have nothing to be ashamed about.

Indeed!!

You have such wonderful breasts. Keep posting please. You have nothing to be ashamed about.

I read your post on another thread (Post Your Breasts With Size ...) and now I've seen your pics on this thread, I have to say you have no need to feel "small" when compared to the ladies who post there.

My personal preference is for smaller breasts for a number of reasons, most of which are obviously perverse! I'm sure there are many others who are of a similar persuasion, so perceived "inadequacy" is not an excuse for not posting :D

And yes, I would love to have the privilege of waking up next to you and admiring the view :devil:

Be brave and show them off to a wider, very appreciative audience!

Take care x

I have seen on other threads that many people delete their pictures after some time. Might be a good idea to do so...
Yes some do, often so quick after posting that virtually no one gets a chance to check in.
It is a personal preference.
Been told that it's a good idea to do so. I believe it.
Yes, even though it is up to you, I would personally remove old pics on the Amateur Pic Feedback forum. Just keep posting updates and you should be fine :)
The reasons are many. One most prolific reason is your pictures can be used against you by an online blackmailer. The reason I came to your thread was because I was given a link to it in my PM's and don't get me wrong, I am so pleased to have visited such a beautiful woman as yourself and have enjoyed your pics :) Thank you for sharing
:rose:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Yes, even though it is up to you, I would personally remove old pics on the Amateur Pic Feedback forum. Just keep posting updates and you should be fine :)
The reasons are many. One most prolific reason is your pictures can be used against you by an online blackmailer. The reason I came to your thread was because I was given a link to it in my PM's and don't get me wrong, I am so pleased to have visited such a beautiful woman as yourself and have enjoyed your pics :) Thank you for sharing
:rose:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Thanks many times! :rose::rose: Done!

Sienna

Nice to see you posting in the Am/pics Sienna, any chance of seeing one of your photos, I remember you flashing in a Majorca Street some time ago.

Sienna...
Nice to see you posting in the Am/pics Sienna, any chance of seeing one of your photos, I remember you flashing in a Majorca Street some time ago.

Yes, the market place "flash" pic :D I think more people noticed that than what was intended. Well let us say I 'moved on' ;):kiss:

Perfection does exist. Love the contrast w the red fingernails.

Quite a sexy blurred image.

I could have done with a beer at work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back