I want a thread.

My girls have come out of hiding. And they like your attention.
If I can figure out how to post more...I will.

Good morning all!

Oh oh...and if any other ladies...or gents wanna share their bosoms...please do...
It ain't gotta be Tuesday right??

Yummy!!!!

You really like nipple play. Have you ever thought of having them pierced. There are so many things that can be attached to a piercing that will stretch them .

Perhaps..😉 you cheeky devil you...

Habe you tried using some thin nylon rope?

I should. My shibari rope is thick, and natural fiber. I have safety scissors should anything become dangerously knotted😉.
Paperclips are good. Oh wait!!!!I forgot I have nipple clamps:)

I should. My shibari rope is thick, and natural fiber. I have safety scissors should anything become dangerously knotted😉.

Looking forward to seeing them come into play!

Wrap the rope around the base of your nipple and then use the nipple clamps. :devil:
I've tried this before with great success.

Love to watch you play with them!

Well, that didn't take long. You have a thread now!

One is on.. it's little. and my nipples are so big, I can't get the bite on it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigger clamps.. butnot the right ones. They slip off.
I'm trying guys...

Last two...final pic was after the clamp came off. You can see the kink in my skin.
Well it was an attempt. Sad, but an attempt. I need to go shopping for proper nipple clamps.
This is entirely unacceptable.

Xxo

Back