Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you took the plunge into your own thread. Congratulations!

I have been enjoying you pictures from afar, but I now want to tell you that you are an incredibly SEXY Young lady. Your thread will be a huge hit for LIT no doubt!! I have enjoyed your IT nightmare stories, since I am also in that field as well. Don't you just enjoy those clients that try to EEK out the last drop of life in their technology, but of course it's your fault when it collapses before it is replaced. Worked all week on a 15yo file server replacement Cluster Fuck ... I'm sure we could swap some great war stories and I also have availed myself to those lonely times in a server room/closet late at night with only a camera and idle time waiting on a thermometer bar to complete!! :kiss:
Ty, and OMG a 15 year old file server, how how. But yes got to love being stuck there watching the bar, hence seeing how many random places I can take slutty pictures lol.

Was already a huge fan of yours. Love the pics and that's your actually pretty smart. Can't wait to see more.

Thank you. Smart ass is better than dumb ass right?

Well, I guess I can take the blame for enabling you. But I get to enjoy all that you have and will share. Be careful you do not let thread take the fun away from sharing. It is not a thing(job) you have to do daily.. but something to enjoy and share your sexy self when the time is right for you.

hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Thank you. And I will try to avoid making it a chore. Honestly it is something that I do tend to do with my hobbies, go overboard until it gets to be a full time job, it usually takes like 4 years until I burn out though.

Happy hump I mean post whatever you want day, which was a very sexy post i might hit add, as are all yours! Glad you made your own thread your posts are always fun and arousing. So does this mean I should stay awake and look for those limited time posts?:devil:

so much fun catching up with all your pics in one spot, thanks again for sharing all that you have gorgeous:rose:

Thank you. I wouldn't wait up. I am going to try very hard not to be that deleting chick

That looks like an amazing way to watch tv on a Saturday night thank you for sharing your pics you are a very beautiful and sexy woman

Thank you.

wow...thank you for sharing and finally starting your own thread:rose:

You are welcome. I guess it is about time. Now I can ramble on my on thread.

WOW if that is now you dress on Saturday night to watch TV.. hubby is a very lucky man.

BTW love how you left the page of the post. I find I enjoy reading what is written at time of a picture/video helps understand you.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Thank you. I dress up every Saturday night. Ya know, seduce hubby and such. And yeah I left in case someone wanted to read, but if I left all my ramblings in one spot, it would take up pages

You are by far the sexiest and funniest poster on Lit. What an amazing combo. I can honestly not decide if I like the pics or the stories better. Either way, they both keep me coming back.

Thanks, guess I better try to remember some of my funny stories (hey not as easy as it sounds, don't judge)

Every thread/post/photo you share make the day brighter. Very much needed in the dark damp and cold evenings.

Thank you.

Seeing you with your own thread makes this a good day!

Glad to assist in making it a good day.

What does it feels like to have virtually every hetero/ bi person on Lit want to fuck you? You are amazing!!!

Well that is an exaggeration but, of course, it is nice. I feel like the Belle of the ball...the pervy whorey ball...it is quite fun.

Is it weird that I took the time to look at every picture posted here?

You are asking the middle aged chick with purple hair if you are weird.

Congratulations on your own thread!!! You're the smartest, sexiest, and wittiest!!

Thank you. You are too kind.

Good to see you took the plunge into your own thread. Congratulations!

Yeah, I guess it was about time.

:eek:

hi! nice shoes!

Thank you. Have owned them at least 15 years and they have never left the house. Never learned how to function in stripper shoes, strippers even tried to teach me. They also spent a great deal of time trying to teach me what is now called twerking but alas my career as a stripper was simply never meant to be lol.

Oh, you've managed to post my weakness. 1 internet point for you! :D

So is your weakness fishnets, thigh highs, stripper shoes, or Comcast tv remotes?

awesome stuff ... enjoy your posts... will be going to Target far more often :devil:

So, I have heard the comments and I have finally created my own thread (Thank Fred for sending me an index or blame Fred for enabling me).

I guess I should start with the index of past pics. Wow, I have posted 66 items, more than I though. It was fun to walk down memory lane and see the progressive changes from the first to the last.

That is the cliche I was implying. What I am desperate for is new experiences. Sure, that could be one night with a new person, but it is deeper than that. I guess what I am desperate for is freedom and time to enjoy it. I do pretty good in stealing little bits of time here and there, and keeping things as interesting and fun as I can, but I am still a bit cliche. Just another chick a Target like all the rest.

Also side note, guys looking for chicks, have you tried Target? It is full of painfully bored women looking to take home something they totally don't need just for something different and exciting to do. Might be a good place to look.

Thanks for compiling everything into your own thread. Is much here to like. Must say that #30 is a particular fave, you are looking quite fabulous laid out like that. Relaxed and sexy. Can totally imagine us chatting as you lay there like that, me doing similar and describing the action on each end....lovely....that's my imagining anyway. :rolleyes:
As to the desperate, I was the primary care giver for the early years and it's not common for men to be in this role. I know the isolation you describe, it's different for a guy trying to fit into a circle of mothers. Lots of suspicion of my motives from women and their partners alike. Just wanted a chat, a coffee or a wine. Wouldn't have said no to more but that was all I really craved.
In the end the gym saved my sanity, that and some distance running. Time out without children or partners.
And the eye candy at the gym is often not too bad either.

A brain, a funny bone, wittiness, add in a splash of geek, oh and absolutely gorgeous.

Goddamn, you are dangerous.

Thank you. And I will try to avoid making it a chore. Honestly it is something that I do tend to do with my hobbies, go overboard until it gets to be a full time job, it usually takes like 4 years until I burn out though.

Thank you. I dress up every Saturday night. Ya know, seduce hubby and such. And yeah I left in case someone wanted to read, but if I left all my ramblings in one spot, it would take up pages

So I need to setup note to tell you to take a break every 6 months...

Never stop... if you kept things fun.. everyone smiles.

when I do index like I did for you I read everyone of your posts...

Man you are a very hot and sexy woman, I love your pics keep them coming, I love how you watch TV

It's fantastic to see you have your own thread. I look forward to seeing your new posts and the wonderful sexy pictures you share. Maybe some day we could chat if you want. Thanks for sharing all you have so far.

Fun AND beautiful!

I'm really enjoying getting to know you through your pictures and comments. You are a sexy little bundle with a brain and the courage to use it when and where it suits your purpose. I'd love to see and her more of you. Also happy to provide a little respite from the boredom if I can.
I hope we can chat sometime. :)
Peach

awesome stuff ... enjoy your posts... will be going to Target far more often :devil:

careful, you go to target to buy handsoap, then $3000 and 2 carts later, you leave.

Thanks for compiling everything into your own thread. Is much here to like. Must say that #30 is a particular fave, you are looking quite fabulous laid out like that. Relaxed and sexy. Can totally imagine us chatting as you lay there like that, me doing similar and describing the action on each end....lovely....that's my imagining anyway. :rolleyes:
As to the desperate, I was the primary care giver for the early years and it's not common for men to be in this role. I know the isolation you describe, it's different for a guy trying to fit into a circle of mothers. Lots of suspicion of my motives from women and their partners alike. Just wanted a chat, a coffee or a wine. Wouldn't have said no to more but that was all I really craved.
In the end the gym saved my sanity, that and some distance running. Time out without children or partners.
And the eye candy at the gym is often not too bad either.

thank you. Actually Hubby is a stay at home dad, or was until this week, but IDK, in some ways I think I had it tougher. Kid has been in school half days for his 3rd year now and really full days this year, so he had hours to himself everyday. I get home and he makes a break for it, as expected, but he seems to think work is happy fun time, where as idk, I'd trade the 9 hours of corporate life for 4 hours of video games and 5 hours of kid duty. now the first 2 years, yeah I had it easier, no doubt.

Oh no, I have super fetish for mega corporations. All that money and shitty service, it's da bomb. Nah, fishnets totally do it for me. Stockings/fishnets add another level of sexiness.

hey, money and shitty service as made some very happy very rich ex wives. thank you, yeah I do like those stockings, i do also have a set of full body crotchless fishnets lol.

A brain, a funny bone, wittiness, add in a splash of geek, oh and absolutely gorgeous.

Goddamn, you are dangerous.
thank you, and yes I do try for dangerous some days.

So I need to setup note to tell you to take a break every 6 months...

Never stop... if you kept things fun.. everyone smiles.

when I do index like I did for you I read everyone of your posts...

thank you. and now you probably know more than you wanted to about me.

Man you are a very hot and sexy woman, I love your pics keep them coming, I love how you watch TV

thank you, just dont talk through my chick shows.

I have a new favorite thread!
thank you

It's fantastic to see you have your own thread. I look forward to seeing your new posts and the wonderful sexy pictures you share. Maybe some day we could chat if you want. Thanks for sharing all you have so far.
thank you

Best Day ever! Congratulations on your own thread!
thank you

I'm really enjoying getting to know you through your pictures and comments. You are a sexy little bundle with a brain and the courage to use it when and where it suits your purpose. I'd love to see and her more of you. Also happy to provide a little respite from the boredom if I can.
I hope we can chat sometime. :)
Peach
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back