Eve's Tower - futanari on male

EvesTower

Virgin
Joined
Oct 10, 2017
Posts
4
Hey gang. I've been lurking here for a while, enjoying all the delicious tales to be had, and finally got the itch to put down a long time fantasy scenario into writing.
I've always been fascinated by the idea of futanari, in images and text, and wanted to write the sort of story I'd want to read.

Basic idea is that a guy who's been curious about trying a flesh and blood penis, but can't overcome his hangups with not being sexually attracted to men discovers a secretive store run by futa with a penchant for giving such boys exactly what they want, while allowing him to fully deepen and explore his sexuality.

The goals here were to stay away from the "base" descriptors for body parts, the more aggressive and animalistic descriptions of passion, leave more to the imagination, and to create the sort of slice of reality that I'd relish being able to play around in personally.

I hope you enjoy (and can help me with) Eve's Tower.

(note to moderators: As my story is awaiting publishing, I understood the instructions as to mean that I should post the full text here given that it's not available via link at the moment, hope this is ok) Incorrect

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I winced as I stepped into the shower, twinges throughout in my body reminding me again of what had just transpired that evening. The hot water slid over my skin, sending chills racing up my spine as my knees continued to shake slightly. I moaned gutturally as my aching cock bounced in time with my still racing heart. The shower curtain hissed open then closed again as my wife slid into the space behind me.

“Oh my” she whispered hungrily, as she took in the sight before her “what have you gotten yourself into this time?”

I was a hot wreck. One hand braced on the wall, knees shaking, cock straining, a thin but steady drip of pearly fluid down the inside of my leg.

She pressed herself against my back, on hand idly coming to wrest on my hardness, the other cupping my ass momentarily before pulling me open slightly so that a probing finger could slide into my used hole, pulling it open and causing the trickle to become a hot river.

“So, tell me about it”

Check here
10. Please do not post story submissions to the forums. You may post short snippets (less than 3 paragraphs or so) for discussion, but please post your full stories to the story side


Feedback I'd like: Ask for feedback after the story is posted to Lit. Then ask here.

Were the descriptions clear enough without being too explicit? Did the sufficiently describe without just "laying it out there"

Did any parts seem rushed and/or drag on too long?

I have a series of expanded scenarios in mind wherein our hero becomes a regular staple at the store, entertaining larger crowds of Futa customers, serving as a main attraction at parties. Does this leave you wanting more and varied situations.

Thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to hold off submitting the story and give it another edit pass. "to wrest" is something entirely different from what you intended to say. Your timing is off too. Within the space of one paragraph, he and his wife step into the shower, but the next paragraph makes it look like he's been in there for a while. Maybe starting with "Stepping into..." wasn't such a good idea.

And for all the talk about writing less aggressively and with better descriptions, the first word for his genital is "cock"?

Sorry. Not a good first impression.
 
I’m not sure I would use “hot wreck” here, but that’s me. Like Blind Justice said, ‘wrest’ means something totally different than the word ‘rest’. 🌹Kant👠👠👠
 
Back
Top