Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I call art!
Lalum lala yum la la Sorry Jen - can't talk with my mouth full of nuts *waves*

My tits aren't as big as Jen's but there's nothing quite as sexy as button nipples like mine huh?

Licking harder now...

Oh fuck, he's gawn... is this a nationality thing?.. is it my accent or something? You girls get to milk them dry and I don't even get sloppy seconds.
* swings off table and re-buttons blouse * Maybe I shouldn't mention the culture thing? I just like a bit of class.. nothing wrong with that is there? mutter mutter

Last edited:

My tits aren't as big as Jen's but there's nothing quite as sexy as button nipples like mine huh?

Licking harder now...

Oh fuck, he's gawn... is this a nationality thing?.. is it my accent or something?

nope just had to shower I'm back for now I have to go to work in 20 mins, and I love accents

nope just had to shower I'm back for now I have to go to work in 20 mins, and I love accents
Oh my gawd! I thought you'd up an left!! *blouse off, back on table, picks up 9-inch dildo* I hear you like a bit of sub? Get that cock back on my tits now, you fucker

20 minutes? You won't last five

Licking harder now...

Oh fuck, he's gawn... is this a nationality thing?.. is it my accent or something? You girls get to milk them dry and I don't even get sloppy seconds.
* swings off table and re-buttons blouse * Maybe I shouldn't mention the culture thing? I just like a bit of class.. nothing wrong with that is there? mutter mutter

Actually the accent is what sends me over the edge! I better see this "art" finished! Raises skirt, pulls thong aside....... Make us.....

Oh my gawd! I thought you'd up an left!! *blouse off, back on table, picks up 9-inch dildo* I hear you like a bit of sub? Get that cock back on my tits now, you fucker

20 minutes? You won't last five

places my cock between your tits and sqweezes them together around my cock and thrusts into them as my nuts rub against your lips

Actually the accent is what sends me over the edge! I better see this "art" finished! Raises skirt, pulls thong aside....... Make us.....
This fucker is mine Jen.. step back - you've had your fill! :kiss:

places my cock between your tits and sqweezes them together around my cock and thrusts into them as my nuts rub against your lips
Hmm nice... sorry I snapped at Jen but I'm hungry for come... when you wanna shoot just drop that love pole in my mouth baby

switches on dildo and places at your butt

Last edited:
Hmm nice... sorry I snapped at Jen but I'm hungry for come... when you wanna shoot just drop that love pole in my mouth baby

pulls back and pushes my cock into your mouth slowly thrusting my cock throbbing lightly
nah ah I may be summisive but nothing goes near the butt :eek:

Last edited:
pushes in your throat deeply grips your tits as I fuck your throat my cock throbbing more and I begin to pant
*thinks* heaven, I'm in heaven. It hurts but I have to show the girls I can keep up. Go mister Fuck my mouth, fill me up with that hot jizz

twist my nipple hard - God I love that

*thinks* heaven, I'm in heaven. It hurts but I have to show the girls I can keep up. Go mister Fuck my mouth, fill me up with that hot jizz

thrustes in once more deeply and fills up your throat with my load of hot jizz, it fills up your mouth and leaks out of your lips

twist my nipple hard - God I love that

Hearing her request my hand beats all others to her hard tit, gag bitch, twisting her nipple firmly.

thrustes in once more deeply and fills up your throat with my load of hot jizz, it fills up your mouth and leaks out of your lips
*thinks* Yes, yes.. fuck that is so good... Mmm I can feel each spurt hitting the back of my throat....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back