The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buttermilk (Full-fat works better than no-fat, but you can use either)

I miss buttermilk. :(

OK, fess up, which of you did this?

demotivational-posters-google.jpg

:eek:

I didn't do it, but I wish I had. And that is going on the what made me smile thread, cause ROFL

[blurt]What is it about me needing to concentrate on editing another of K's boring papers that makes everyone in the house need my attention?

These things take all of my concentration to edit, I need to be left alone! :mad:[/blurt]

OK, fess up, which of you did this?

demotivational-posters-google.jpg

LOL, so those of us here who do not like it are not alone?!! I notice the latest thing seems to be the growing list of celebrities claiming how wonderful the books are and how they have discovered a whole new sex life through them. Nothing like jumping on the 'in trend' bandwagon so you don't feel left out or thought too boring, I am guessing.

Catalina:rose:

:( I don't like the taste of it and only use it for batter and baking, but it must suck not being able to have it if you want it.

I LOVE buttermilk. Love it. But it makes gassy like I'm gonna die. Plus, K's threatened to leave me if I ever drink buttermilk again, cause it also makes me stinky and I snore like a freight train after I drink it.

LOL, so those of us here who do not like it are not alone?!! I notice the latest thing seems to be the growing list of celebrities claiming how wonderful the books are and how they have discovered a whole new sex life through them. Nothing like jumping on the 'in trend' bandwagon so you don't feel left out or thought too boring, I am guessing.

Catalina:rose:

People must have forgotten the movie 9 1/2 weeks...

Last edited:
People must have forgotten the movie 9 1/2 weeks...

The novel (more like novella), wasn't half bad. I remember years ago I typed out a page from the book and sent it to a friend (around Page 65 - right before the page that says "I let him") that seemed to capture such an essential aspect of the relationship.

Also the fact the movie had Bryan Ferry singing "Slave to love" as the theme song was one of the more underrated successes IMO.

W~

The novel (more like novella), wasn't half bad. I remember years ago I typed out a page from the book and sent it to a friend (around Page 65 - right before the page that says "I let him") that seemed to capture such an essential aspect of the relationship.

Also the fact the movie had Bryan Ferry singing "Slave to love" as the theme song was one of the more underrated successes IMO.

W~

I liked both but I remember the movie causing some of the same hype as 50 Shades of Gray.

I rarely blurt...

My anxiety has been really high lately, and I can't really figure it out. It's like my sense of reality is a bit off. Maybe I'm going nuts? I feel like as I get older I should need less validation and have more confidence in myself. Maybe it's just the lack of sleep.

Also, and apropros of nothing, I have been fantasizing a lot about women lately. What's that all about?

This was happening to me a couple of months ago. My anxiety was at a level that I had never experienced before. I felt like I was heading for a breakdown and I couldn't get control over it.

I had an appointment for some blood work and they found that my potassium level was bottoming out. Once I got my potassium level back up, the out of control anxiety disappeared. I still have my "normal" anxiety, but I can handle that.

Obviously, this might not be your issue, but it is something you may want to look into if things do not improve. Good luck!

Hormonal imbalance? (Just a thought - THAT rodeo is in my arena...
:rolleyes:)

I don't know -- that's something to think about actually. Might be a postpartum thing actually.

OK, fess up, which of you did this? <snip>

Ha!

This was happening to me a couple of months ago. My anxiety was at a level that I had never experienced before. I felt like I was heading for a breakdown and I couldn't get control over it.

I had an appointment for some blood work and they found that my potassium level was bottoming out. Once I got my potassium level back up, the out of control anxiety disappeared. I still have my "normal" anxiety, but I can handle that.

Obviously, this might not be your issue, but it is something you may want to look into if things do not improve. Good luck!

I have a physical coming up, and my doc is great at checking all of that stuff. That reminds me though - I haven't been taking my vitamins. That's probably not helping.

Damn, y'all are good!

Happy OMG perfect Plan A crumbled.
Plan B apparently was never a good plan.
Plan C is now not available for at least a year which means I need something else asap.

Grumble.

OK... I guess plan D it is. So, powers that be... just let this one slide across your desk with no delays or hurdles... Pllllleeeeeeease?!?

Happy OMG perfect Plan A crumbled.
Plan B apparently was never a good plan.
Plan C is now not available for at least a year which means I need something else asap.

Grumble.

OK... I guess plan D it is. So, powers that be... just let this one slide across your desk with no delays or hurdles... Pllllleeeeeeease?!?

All of my best Karma waves pointed your way!
:rose:
(I expect SW will be by with the appropriate emoticon
right
about
now!)

:mad: I am such a ditz. I keep everything not child appropriate in hidden folders. The problem? I couldn't find one of the folders because I couldn't remember what I named it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back