Magic TG transformation okay?

Dajaska

Dark God
New author.

I'm curious if Gender-bending male to female stuff is alright? Not realistic transsexual content(which I see this site has plenty of) but magical body swapping or sci-fi transformation.

I notice many authors I enjoy, who post on literotica often post their TG stories on Fictionmania instead. Could I post on both places? Or is double posting looked down upon?

It might seem silly to ask, but Mcstories doesn't list it as a rule, yet the owner will decline anything even remotely TG.

You can post your stories to multiple sites unless the sites themselves say they don't accept stories posted elsewhere as well. Can't answer the transformation question.

I don't see why you couldn't post such a story here. Some people will like it; I have enjoyed some erotic stories based on magical transformations. It is possible some people will object; some of your readers may not like an erotic story with magical elements, but you can flag the issue for them with tags or with a short intro.

I posted a magical genderbending story in "Transsexuals & Crossdressers" and it was received well. "SciFi & Fantasy" would work as well. Good luck!

I don't see why you couldn't post such a story here. Some people will like it; I have enjoyed some erotic stories based on magical transformations. It is possible some people will object; some of your readers may not like an erotic story with magical elements, but you can flag the issue for them with tags or with a short intro.

Put it in Sci-Fi and Fantasy - that's where the magical worlds sit best. That's where the unicorns live.

New author.

I'm curious if Gender-bending male to female stuff is alright? Not realistic transsexual content(which I see this site has plenty of) but magical body swapping or sci-fi transformation.

They seem to work well enough in Sci-fi/fantasy or Erotic horror depending on the theme.

Last edited:
I'm curious if Gender-bending male to female stuff is alright?
Almost everything is alright on LIT. What aren't alright are:

* No under-18 sexual activity, even thoughts. Underage sex can be reported but not described. "No under-18" means a player can't even APPEAR to be a young human.

* No bestiality... with natural animals. Fantasy critters are OK.
* No sexual snuff. Laurel, LIT's owner, doesn't like mayhem, either.

* Celebrity sex has some restrictions. That's beyond my scope.
* Bad orthography (spelling, punctuation, grammar) will be rejected.

Pretty much everything else goes. Have fun!

Put it in Sci-Fi and Fantasy - that's where the magical worlds sit best. That's where the unicorns live.

I think it depends. If the focus of the story is on how the character experiences the transformation and feels after transforming from one gender to the other, I think the correct category is Transsexual. If that's just part of a larger story then the right category may be Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

I think it depends. If the focus of the story is on how the character experiences the transformation and feels after transforming from one gender to the other, I think the correct category is Transsexual. If that's just part of a larger story then the right category may be Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

I was responding directly to the OP:

Not realistic transsexual content(which I see this site has plenty of) but magical body swapping or sci-fi transformation.

...so Sci Fi and Fantasy IS where their magical beasts will fit best.

I have had success in posting in both the “Transexual” and “Sci-Fi” categories. However, the “Transexual” category tends to get 3-4 times the views whereas the “Sci-Fi” category usually received the better/higher ratings for me. Then again, Transvestite stories are all that I write on this site so I can’t say much about posting on another site🌹

Last edited:
I was responding directly to the OP:

...so Sci Fi and Fantasy IS where their magical beasts will fit best.

I still say it depends.

If the story is about a man who magically transforms into a woman (in a manner like the transformation in the movie Big, for example), and the focus of the story is the man's experience of what it's like to be a woman (rather than on the magic, which is just a plot device, as it is in Big), and of experiencing a woman's sexuality, then I think transexual would be the right category. That would be the category with the audience most receptive to the dominant subject matter of the story. A lot of sci fi/fantasy fans, who want magical worlds and space travel, would have no interest in this subject.

But if it's a story about a bunch of space travelers who visit a planet where men are like women and women are like men, then it might be more appropriate for sci fi/fantasy.

Back