Babysitter Blackmail (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Posts
11,534
Marcus growled as he curled the last 3 -reps on the garage gym that his dad had set up. Swear had his jet black hair plastered against his forehead as the cultivated rocks he had for biceps, nursed over the last 2 years, burned

He set the weight down and grabbed his water bottle , chugging it down. He looked up at a flash of light, seeing a white car pull up across the street. He smiled broadly. Katy was back!

Katy was 3 years older, home from college for the summer, and she was the only thing that made him enjoy his home. Just thenhis step mom yelled for him


In just a few minutes his week with the parents gone had crashed and burned. They weren’t taking his step sister and they had gotten a sitter. What bullshit!!


He had just hopped out of the shower when he heard the doorbell ring

“Marcus. Come on down the sitter is here!”

He grumbled, pullin on shorts and a t shirt then heading down
 
Katy had been home for a couple of days, earlier she had gotten a call from the neighbors to watch over their daughter whom recently moved into the home with the new husband in the picture. She was surprised with Marcus being around, he was an adult by now and she assumed they would have asked him. However, she would jump at a chance for money at this point. College was draining, both mentally and financially. It was also the reason she started her secret website on the side, having just finished a session, Katy quickly pulled the shirt over her rather large mounds. So much so, it was a struggle just to get her tee over them. She sighed softly, tossing her hair around and quickly leaving the room. They expected her over any minute not. Saying goodbye to her parents, she rushed over next door and quickly knocked. Fingers smoothed over her khaki capris, hoping to at least look presentable.

As the woman opened the door, Katy flashed a bright smile. "Thank you for thinking of me for the job, you have no idea how much its helping me out.", she gushed, looking between the parents before coming inside. She saw the younger sister on the couch, but Marcus was not in sight yet. "I'll be sure to take care of everything here, you have no worries." Just then she caught Marcus emerging from the stairs, he had certainly grown since she last saw him. "Nice to see you again, Marcus.", Katy casually spoke, hardly giving him more attention than that before looking back to the parents as they said their goodbyes. "You two have fun, we'll see you when you get back." Katy followed them until the left, shutting the door behind them. Softly smiling at Marcus, she pushed past him and headed for the kitchen.
 
What the hell! She hardly seemed to notice him, and he..... he noticed her. God he had forgotten how her body used to drive him crazy. She was that perfect shirt and curvy, just the right thick!

He had held his breath when she squeezed by him, but it seem d like she didn’t even notice him


Finally his parents left and he had gone back in to check on his sister Tina. He walked into the room after her

“So Katy, how’s the college life?” He asked as cool as he could, admiring the way her ass filled out her capris
 
Katy stopped at the refrigerator opening it to look inside. Her arm reached in to pick out a soda, the angle of it making her lean. White panties peeked from the waistline of her pants, shirt rising just to give a hint of her midsection. When she shut the door and turned around, nipples poked through in dull peaks through her top with Katy never noticing. Popping open the can, she took a drink and set it on the island. "Oh you know, stressful, awful... Confusing." She muttered, resting arms on the flat surface. Cleavage came into view, it was hard not to in a v-neck shirt with her bust as large as it was. "It helps if you start prepared, you should probably take a note of it."

Katy gave him a brief smile, taking another drink. "Have you decided if and where you're going yet?" She asked, eyes briefly looking to him yet focusing more so on the living room where Tina sat. Dismissing him even more, she pulled out her cell phone and glanced at it for a moment when he replied. Only when he was done did her attention finally veer his way again.
 
Was she oblivious? He thought as he watched her. Her close out her body in display ina way that had him aching. Her low cut top flashed a swell of cleavage at almost every move she made, the thin material made the stiff nipple visible when she stepped back from the fridge. God she was hot!

He leaned up to the counter trying to talk to her, but she seemed completely obtuse to him

“Well ok, “ he said standing back up, “I guess I’ll leave you alone” then he had an idea

He went into the living room

“Hey sis. I was gonna head to the pool, you wanna work on your flip?” He asked the kid, thinking she might drag Katy along. He’s love to see her in a bikini

“I’m sure Katy wouldn’t mind helping too”

He said as his sister nodded her agreement, then he went and quickly changed, hoping she might admire his muscular physique, something he had not had the last time she had been around

He changed and headed to the pool
 
Katy watched Marcus leave, sipping from her soda and giving no second thoughts about it. She started browsing through her phone, when she heard his voice mention something to Tina about the pool. The little girl quickly came rushing into the kitchen, excitedly tugging on Katy's arm.. ‘Ms. Katy! Ms. Katy! Can I go to the pool with Marcus?! Please?!' The babysitter stammered, "Oh, I.. I don't.." Tina quickly flashed a pout. "Ok ok, but you stay in here and let Marcus watch you while I go to the house and get my swim suit, do you promise?" Tina squealed happily, running back to the living room.. ‘I promise, Ms. Katy! Thank you thank you!' Katy sighed, slipping her phone into her pocket and heading to the door. "Keep an eye on your sister, Marcus, I'll be right back!", she called to him, leaving their home to go next door.

Minutes later she returned, dressed in a pink and white patterned bikini. It tied on the bottom at either side of her waist, giving away the perfect curvature on the bottom of her back side. Her chest, however was and different story. It was very hard to miss the round flesh that peeked out of the top's sides. Her cleavage displayed from top to bottom, the bikini tying along the back of her neck and at the middle of her back. In her arms she had her clothes and the towel, walking to the back yard where the other two were already in the pool. "I'm back" She called, catching sight of Tina on her floaty and Marcus lounging by the side of the pool. Katy placed her things on one of the long chairs nearby, her hand waving to the elated little sister that began swimming in the water.
 
He tried not to drool as she walked in. Her bikini had twin triangles that were stretched to the point of tearing it seemed as soft flesh spilled out on either side. Her breasts swelled together on her chest, creating a generous line of soft cleavage, and they spilled out of the other side, her arms brushing the billowing flesh with every step. And each step! Each step sent the pair jiggling in a way that had his cock halfway to hard before she took 3 steps!!

She must know what she’s doing. Who would put on a top like that around an adolescent guy!!

He tried to play it cool, taking every chance he could to eye her, as he commented on Tina’s dives. Giving her advice on how to flip, but he was afraid to get up, afraid the swell along his thigh might be visible
 
Katy walked over to the stairs, stepping into the pool's waters and swimming her way over to Tina. As Marcus helped with instruction, Katy showed her various techniques she performed herself. Each time she bobbed up from the water, her enlarged breasts floated like buoys. The outline of her nipples peeked through the fabric, while she brushed dripping locks from her face. "You're missing out on the fun, Marcus." She called, giggling lightly and turning to focus on Tina. A half an hour passed, Katy left the pool and made it over to where her towel was. Droplets of water clung to every curve, rolling off each breast, along her stomach, even down the creases of her perky bottom. Toweling herself off, she glanced at her phone and a sudden look of alarm crossed her face. "Hey Marcus, watch Tina for me real quick. I'll be right back." She smiled to him, picking up her things before heading inside.


Katy walked through the house, heading past the living room and for the study. Eyes peered over the notification on her phone, a request came in on her website, one that promised a big pay. She shut the door behind her and turned on the computer, logging on under a private window to do her performance. The webcam clicked on, a window on the screen displaying most of her body except for her face. Katy slowly worked her hands over her chest, fingers squeezing the soft flesh while whimpering softly. "Oh, daddy please... Please play with me.." she whispered, starting to untie the top of her bikini. The covering fell to expose her massive rack, Katy bouncing on her toes to make the fleshy orbs jiggle. Nipples stiffened immediately from the cooled moisture from the pool. As she continued to squeeze, jiggle and fondle her breasts for the camera.
 
Watching Katy get in the water was torture. Each splash of water had to roll off of curves that were almost unreal. The.mn she would frolic about, oblivious the way her chest bounced and heaved. More then once he thought her poor too would break. But it never did

“That’s fine. I’ll let you wear her out” he told her after she called for him to come in. If he had gotten up his erection would have been painfully obvious.


Suddenly she popped up, her skin shimmering in the sun, water droplets glistening as they cling to her curves. He admired her e way her ass jiggled as she walked over to her phone

Moments later he was told to watch Tina and she disappeared

“ that’s enough swimming for now. Let’s get something to eat” he told his sister after a few minutes of wondering where she had gone off to.


He had finally relaxed enough to get up. He got his sister out and wrapped a towel around her. Then he went to find Katy.

He saw the office door closed, and peaked inside. Her back was to him, where she sat in front of the computer, but he could see the screen. The camer was runnng showing him what it saw

His jaw dropped and he pulled his cell phone out, getting his own video


He wat he’s as Katy ran her tiny hands over her massive breasts. Talking dirty to the cam

“Holy shit!” He whispered as he stood there glued where he stood

https://gfycat.com/VengefulYoungDrafthorse

Her tits were amazing!! He couldn’t believe it, watching a shed hands dipped between her thighs

Then he stopped his phone. He had what he needed
“What are you doing” he asked as he walked in, closing the door behind him
 
Last edited:
Katy was inching her way down to her bottoms, getting ready to untie them as she spoke. "Does daddy want to see how wet his princess has been all day?" Fingers were just about to pull loose the bow, until the door opened and Marcus's voice rang. She gasped, immediately tapping button on the keyboard to stop the streaming. Katy turned around, her full breasts jostling from the turn with erect nipples pointed his way. Immediately her face turned a bright shade of red, lips struggling to find words. "I-I... There is..." arms moved to cover her chest, the embarrassment slowly turning to rage. "What are you doing here?! And where's your sister?! I told you to keep an eye on her!" She scoffed, working on pulling up her top and tying it back into place. "It's fucking rude to enter a room without knocking you know." Katy spat at him, turning back to the computer to close out the windows. She sighed in aggravation, facing him once more.
 
He was almost overloaded by the barrage of sensory stimulus that came next. His eyes practically popped as she, being slightly startled, whipped around. Her breasts were more perfect then he had ever imagined, and they jiggled in a way that had him aching to feel them.

Then she quickly covered up and started fussing at him, then he interrupted

“What the hell, your busting my balls. You’re in here on my dads computer putting on a cam show!! But I’m out of line for not knocking” he said as she turned, wrestling her hefty tits back into her top

“What’s going on” Tina called from the kitchen

“Nothing” he called back to her, “as for your charge, she was hungry so I brought her in to get a snack!” He said tersely


“You’ve got a lot of explaining to do. Dads gonna be pissed when he hears about this”
 
Blushing, furious at the guy, she could feel his eyes all over her now. It disgusted her, but he threatened to out her and she could not have that. "Alright, I'm sorry for getting on your ass." Katy mumbled, nervously running her hands through her hair. "Please, please don't say anything. You don't understand..." she started, speaking low so her voice would not leave the room. Slowly she walked over to him, taking a seat next to him on the small leather sofa in the study. "Things are hard when you get out there, rent, bills, food. All of it costs so much.. I started this as a way to make some extra cash on the side. I don't even have to show my face and it works." Admitting her shame, she hung her head and let out a sigh.

"Some of the clients email the site personally for specific shows, they pay a lot if you comply on time. This one... he offered a couple hundred for what I was doing there. That's enough to cover my electric bill at least." Reaching over she took his hand and squeezed it lightly. "Its completely harmless, but please. You can't say anything to anyone. It would... it would ruin everything. Just keep it a secret, and I'll do whatever it is you want, alright?" She added, rather bitter about the proposal but it was clear she was desperate.
 
He watched her sit down beside him, his eyes glued to her frame. Her delicious voluptuous frame. Her soft, full curvaceous frame

He shifted in his seat turning towards her

“So you don’t show your face, but you do special things for them?” He asked as he tried to build his nerve. He needed this. He wanted her. He needed this to happen, his cock was already stiff as a rock from the site of her body

“Ok, I won’t tell anyone, but I want you to show me what you were doing. I want one of your shows” he said as his eye shifted over her body and up to her eyes

“Once Tina goes to sleep” he said as he felt himself growing bold

“Except I get to touch” he said putting his hand on her thigh, squeezing gently

“Or I tell my dad what you were doing”
 
The nerve of Marcus to ask such a thing. It made her blood boil, and her blush deepen. He wanted to touch too?! Katy eyed him, more angrily than anything. He was taking completely advantage of the situation and blackmailing her on top of it. "Once she's asleep.... Fine." She spat, taking in a breath and getting up from the couch. "I need to get back to it now, I'm trusting you to tell no one. No friends. No girl friends. No one." A stern look implied her words, casually glancing down. He was already hard from this, the knowledge sent a strange pit forming in her gut that she did not even want to confront at the moment.

Katy left the room, coming back into the kitchen and forming a big smile for the sister. "Let's go read a story before bed, how does that sound?" Tina cheered happily, finishing up her snack. When Marcus came back in the room, she could not even look him in the eye. Instead, she walked with Tina up stairs to her room, picking out a story to read to her while she cozied up in her bed. Katy read aloud the fairy tale, occasionally glancing up to see Tina's eyes slowly close and open as she fought sleep. By the time the story was done, the sister was out. Katy let out a sigh, knowing what was next while putting up the book. Reluctant steps took her to Marcus' bedroom door, hand lightly knocking on it. "Lets get this over with already. Your parents will be home soon."
 
He smiled at her frustration. Finding it to almost as arousing as watching her. She stormed off, jiggling is more like it. He had been so fixated on her tits, he hadn’t realized what a cute ass she had

After she left, he went to the computer and tracked the browser history, finding what sight she used. Using the glorious internet he quickly found a little program which, when the camera was used, created a recording

If she was gonna be watching all week, maybe he could catch her in the middle of a show again

His smile was monstrous

He soon walked back in, seeing Katy was still mad, he let her be, going to his room in anticipation

He settled down onto his bed reading a book, wearing just his gym shorts.


“Come in” he said to the light knocking
 
Katy slowly stepped inside his room, closing the door behind her. A lot had changed in his room, less focused on toys and games and more grown up in layout. He even changed out the bed, before it was a twin and now she believed it to be a queen. Hands flexed with nerves, glancing over to him in such a hesitant manner. Silently cursing at him with her eyes, she could not believe he was making her do this. All of it was only to save her ass, but it had to be done. "What... What do you want me to do first?" Katy spoke, gritting teeth as she spoke. Her gaze unsteady, it bounced from his face and took the ground. All she could feel was him checking her out, those eyes bore holes into every sensitive spot on her. Did she really like the way he was looking at her? Impossible, there was no way, Katy blinked back the thoughts while patiently awaiting his decision.
 
He smiled as she walked in. Her demeanor had changed sooo much and she was still in her bikini

“I want you to come closer. I want you to slowly take your top off” he said as he grew hungry for her

“Pretend it’s a show and I’m the camera. Treat me like you would one of your jons” he said as he scooted up to the edge of the bed

“As she walked up to the side of the bed, he reached out, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her close

“Right there” he said as he looked up at her, then at the full round flesh a mere foot from his face

“Now, be a good girl”
 
Katy walked toward him as he instructed, shakily breathing the closer she drew. He took hold of her once in arms reach, pulling her where he wanted her. "Marcus!", she snapped in protest, however nothing more was said than that. She could not push her luck, and she knew it. Katy hated hearing those words from him, at the same it sparked something inside of her that she could not deny. Fingers went to work untying the top of her bikini like last time. This time she also undid the other too, letting the top fall to the ground for his eyes to gander at her luscious chest. The more he looked, the more she blushed, hands drawing up to squeeze the soft globes of flesh together. "Do you like them, daddy?" She breathed out the words, swallowing a gulp of air as that would be something she would say to the camera. Hands rolled over the top and under the bottom of her tits, then she rose them and let them fall with an enticing wiggle. The pink buds stiffened from the attention, Katy whimpering softly from the sensation. A hand brought one of her breasts up, mouth dipping down to lick softly at the nipple and kiss her flesh. Eyes continuously kept the locked gaze, now squeezing each mound and finding it easier to push back her repulsed feelings.
 
His cock was rock hard in moments as she coyly undid her bikin. Letting the material slip free. Her massive full chest was so close!!

Her hands slid over her own flesh, her breast’s heaving together as she squeezed them. Then jiggling free as she bounced them

“Oh god they are amazing” he said as she spoke to him. One hand lifted her breast to her mouth and he felt his other hand sliding back up to her bare hip. His hand slowly sliding up her side, sweepinbaround to palm her titty. He squeezed gently and the flesh billowed around his hand, so soft, so firm, so warm

His other hand slid up to her waist, finger dipping into the bikini bottom as he tugged at it


“Now take off the rest. Let me see that delectable ass”
 
Katy gasped when his hand began to drift up, enclosing quickly on her breast. She let out a soft hum, his touch rather enticing though she hated to admit it. Was she really getting turned on by him? Grimacing at the realization, she knew there was no choice when he made his second demand. "F-fine. But you can't... can not go inside me.." Katy stammered out, red cheeks flaring from the humiliation. Fingers slid down to the bottom, untying one side and then the other. Before him was her cunt, fully displayed and shaven smooth. She breathed hard, seeing the firm tent in his pants. Did she cause that? Her stomach twisted, conflicting with the curiosity of how it looked and felt, and how she should not be in this position with him. For one he was a jerk for doing this, and second she was just babysitting him a few years ago. Hands drifted over her folds, prying them open some to continue the show. Katy then turned, bending over and showing off her rear along with a hint of her pink petals. "Does daddy enjoy..... his girl's body?" She managed to speak out, the embarrassment of it all apparent on her expression.
 
He throbbed, releasing her breast as she undid the bottoms, letting them fall to the floor

He hadn’t really thought of trying to get inside her, until she mentioned it! He watched her hand slip over her pussy, making him groan. The sight was overwhelming,her hefty breasts being squeezed together as her hand dipped between her thighs

The. She slowly turned, her profile was unbelievable as her chest lead to a thin flat stomach, then her back swelled out to the firm curve of a generous ass

She finished her turn, then slowly bent over

He stood up, reaching to her and putting his hands on her waist, he pulled her close as she stood up in shock

His stiff cock, trapped by the thin material of his sweatpants, pressed into her ass, feeling her full cheeks encase histrapped meat.

His hands slid around from her hips to her stomach, slowly sliding up to cup her breasts

“I like it very much” he practically growled into her ear, his voice was so thick with lust

His hands ski up c cupping each generous breast, squeeezing then together and ogling her cleavage, as the flesh of her tits swelled on way, then the other. His hips ground into her

“Tell me what you think?” He said as he shifted his cock against her ass

“Tell me you want to pull it out. Tell em you want to wrap your hands around it. If I can put it in you, I can think of other things to do with it” he told her softly, his lips caress omg her ear as his fingers caught her nipples, gently pinching and tugging them
 
She knew he would touch her, but she did not expect it to be so forward. Katy felt his hands on her, pulling her to his erection. She gasped at the feel of it, pushing with need between the crack of her ass. A shiver ran down her spine, the twist in her gut tightened and yet a twinge sparked between her legs. Her mind told her not to like it, but her body relished in the touch as she stood and felt his hands on her breasts. His breath on her ear was as warm as his hands, a moan came from no where that even surprised her when it left her lips. "M-marcus... I don't..." she started as he asked about his cock, feeling it throb where it nestled. The thickness and length she could feel was better than she thought it would be, but she could not get the words to leave her lips.

Katy only whimpered as he continued to grind against her, feeling the moisture between her folds increase. The sharp sting on her nipples sent out another moan, coaching herself to repeat after him. "I.. want to take your cock out... I want to feel it in my hands and stroke it...." she sputtered out with a rasp in her tone, body trembled against him the more his fingers toyed with the sensitive buds. "Marcus... please... Its too much..." Katy tried to protest, lightly panting as she stood powerless to fight against him. At one end she did not want to anger him and risk him spreading her secret, then at the other she fought the urges he was bringing out of her that fought with her disgust. But the more he ground, the more he touched her sensitive mounds, the more lost her mind felt.
 
He smiled as he heard her, the way her breath caught and the way she struggled over his words

He let on hand slip free from her breast, sliding it back to caress her shoulder, slowly sliding down her arm and to her hand. His fingers slid between hers, then he slipped beside her. Standing behind her, byt to the side

He guided her hand to the swollen tent in his shorts, guiding BG her hand to the swollen shaft

“Go on. Take it out”
 
Katy felt disgusted by herself from the lust she felt, even more by how he was directing her. She swallowed hard when he took her hand, knowing exactly where he was leading it. Her eyes stung from the humiliating tears that formed, while he drew her hand along his bulge. It made a pulse between her thighs, then Katy shook her head from side to side. "Don't make me do this, please don't...", she whispered, her fingers trembled as they strolled to the waistband of his shorts. But clearly he had no mercy to her words, Katy could not even turn her head to look at the sight as she pulled the shorts down. A gentle gasp escaped, she could feel the cock pop out from the moving fabric, her hand let them fall to the ground.

Eyes shut tight, while moving her hand to the length's base gradually. She took hold of him, lightly squeezing the girth in her grip. "Oh god.." Katy murmured, Marcus being thicker than she could have ever imagined. Instinctively she finally turned, eyes resting on his erection with a wide gaze of surprise. Quickly she had to look away, but her hand remained to slowly stroke along his cock. "Does... Does daddy want his… slut's body?" Katy spoke with a Strained and raspy tone, knowing she still had to play the part and appease him. Teeth ground in hesitation and slight repulsion, while fighting back the tears that wanted to fall from such defeat.
 
Marcus groaned as he hand slid along his throbbing cock, her words were a faint barely audible whisper as his heart hammered in his chest and his blood thundered through his veins.

he felt her shift against him as she turned, one heft breast sliding against his arm as she turned, the heat of her skin on his made his blood boil even more.

Her head was down and her eyes were on his throbbing cock, as her small hand continued to slide up and down his shaft.

"yes I want your body, " he told her his hands adjusting as she turned, one freely and hungrily groping her hefty tit, squeezing the soft flesh greedily, the other slid up between her legs, finding the mound of her sex.

He had only been with two girls in his life, but he had fingered plenty, but when he is hand slid over her lips, it was the slickest hottest slit he had ever felt

"Does my little slut like what she sees?" he asked, his voice so thick with lust


Just then he heard the worst thing in the world. The sound of a car pulling up in the driveway, and 2 car doors closing....his parents were home

"dammmnittt!!" he growled as he let her go. he let go of he body, and pulled his shorts back up.

"Ill stall them, you can slip out the back. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow," he winked, then stepped out of his room to intercept his parents.
 
Back
Top