pictures on profiles

rae121452

Literotica Guru
some of the member profiles have a picture on the bottom of the page, under the box where the biography, submissions, etc tabs are. i'm not talking about the avatar picture that displays in the upper left, this is a different separate picture. is that an outmoded thing or is it still possible to add a picture thee? i can't seem to find anything on the site about how to do it.

some of the member profiles have a picture on the bottom of the page, under the box where the biography, submissions, etc tabs are. i'm not talking about the avatar picture that displays in the upper left, this is a different separate picture. is that an outmoded thing or is it still possible to add a picture thee? i can't seem to find anything on the site about how to do it.

Under User CP there should be a tab to Edit Profile Picture. I'm not sure if you need 100 posts first, to allow this option. I know you do for an avatar pic

To put pictures on your profile or to have an avatar you do need 100 post first.

When you get to 100, logout and log back in and they should both be active.

To put pictures on your profile or to have an avatar you do need 100 post first.

When you get to 100, logout and log back in and they should both be active.

Does this mean I have to post a hundred messages to have my avatar become visible? (another 48 to go - sigh)

Obviously PM don't count, as I've filled my mailbox several times over :rolleyes:

I have a number of other issues too, but I can't see anywhere to 'report' them.

Can anyone help?

Does this mean I have to post a hundred messages to have my avatar become visible? (another 48 to go - sigh)

Obviously PM don't count, as I've filled my mailbox several times over :rolleyes:

I have a number of other issues too, but I can't see anywhere to 'report' them.

Can anyone help?

Ask them here, unless they are of a personal nature, then PM me. ;)

You are not asking about the avatar picture but rather the picture that appears at the end of your post.

Find someone who has such a picture and click on their username. Select 'View Public Profile' and see where they placed their picture.

Please do not take up too many lines. Every time we scroll past your entry we have to see it. No matter how cute it is the first few times we are thoroughly sick of it the hundredth time.

Please do not take up too many lines. Every time we scroll past your entry we have to see it. No matter how cute it is the first few times we are thoroughly sick of it the hundredth time.

Why not just turn signatures off?

Lit's profiles are a little weird: There's no space for a journal or anything, and one's biography is presented in [size=-2]tiny type[/size], so a lot of people, including me, put information they want to be forward-facing in their signatures simply because there's no better option. But I browse the site with signatures turned off so that I only see a signature when I'm interested enough to click on someone's profile.

If Lit ever took away that bit of functionality, I think I'd quickly throw up my hands and leave.

I think what she is asking is how to add a picture to her signature line which would be another option.

Back