FMF with my beautiful trans girlfriend.

LostBabygirl3489

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Posts
1,940
Location: NYC.

I am searching for the right guy to befriend and connect with to share my beautiful, amazing, intelligent trans girlfriend. She is the love of my life and my soul mate. I am a bisexual cis woman and I am very kinky (mostly submissive) and open minded. She's never been with a guy and she expressed interest and excitement when I offered the idea to her.

I'm not looking for a one night stand or a hook up. Ideally, the three of us become friends and establish trust before we become intimate. She works in IT and I am a writer. We both love to exercise and we are working hard to get our fit bodies; she is in her late 30s and she is Irish with gorgeous azure eyes, beautiful long hair and soft, pale skin. I am in my 20s, short, petite, Latina, weigh 110 pounds (size 1/0), with blue green eyes, pale skin and wavy/curly dyed blonde hair. We both love to read in bed together and we are huge foodies.

While looks certainly play a part, I am more concerned about chemistry/connection since the both of us are introverts and we look within rather than outward. On my part, I am attracted to someone's soul, personality and energy. I am hoping that the right guy will be kind, compassionate, intelligent and patient since neither of us have done this before. It's scary/exciting at the same time. Because of my past, I find it extremely hard to trust men. As much as I love talking about kinky sex, I will wait for the right guy to share my fetishes/kinks with.

If you are interested, please don't reply with something like: I'd love to fuck you both. The more you write, the better. As a writer, that will turn me on immensely. ;) Please be single or be in an open relationship/marriage and of course be HIV/STD/drug free. And it goes without saying, but please use the right pronouns for my love; she is not a man but a beautiful woman. If you don't like transwomen, please keep your thoughts to yourself.
 
Back
Top