Decadents and Dropouts IC

The Narator

Marcus was delighted as she brushed against him as she rose, he got to his feet and taking her hand he slowly wandered outside to show her the grounds first. As they walked he couldn't help but stare at the movement of her breasts and he licked his lips as he thought back of how she tasted last night.

"Are you enjoying your stay here so far my dear?"
 
Verialyn let herself be led across the grounds by marcus, taking a deep breath of fresh air and stretching her arms back once they were outside. Hopefully her bosom would lift nicely while she did so.

Then she replied in a kind voice "Oh, your estate is really wonderful. All the necessary comforts are present, and it is altogether pleasant to the eye ... maybe with the exception of the state the gate currently is in." She gave a quick grin as she said that. "I am really enjoying my stay so far, it is a rare opportunity while on the road."
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss walked out and bowed smiling to Marcus, while she held Aarons arm.
As soon they were out of reach, she adressed Aaron right away.
"Listen, my friend. You are really hot and I adore you. But i have also kinky feeling for that new arrival. He would not mind to share me with you, nor would I. But I don't want to see you squished and smeared all over the estate, and he will just rip you apart literally if you try to approach him instead of me. Do you understand?"
The gorgon kissed him on the mouth quickly and looked up to him, right into his eyes.
"So, what do you say to this?"
 
Aaron' s face brightened at her introduction, only to sadden the longer she spoke. Finally he bowed his had, seemingly close to tears. Then he pulled his shoulders back and looked up at her again, seemingly having regained some measure of composure.

With a firm and steady voice he finally replied "I adore you as well, and I crave to be with you. Sharing you with someone else is better than not having you at all, and can be quite entertaining at times. But it saddens me that I am forbidden to approach this magnificent creature, this marvel of creation. My longing for him is almost as strong as my longing for you, and it pains me to think that I will never be able to gently touch him.

Nevertheless I would rather have which is granted to me, than have nothing at all, so I accept your offer and will try to refrain from approaching him."
 
Last edited:
Phyliss Ovida

Although she did not understand his passion in regard of Gryphon, she did feel sorry for him after all. She put an arm around him. "He'll kill you." she said. "Am I not good enough alone? You can share me with him. I have opened some gates for you which I thought were blocked for any men. What is so wrong about a treasome with two men and a girl, all fixed within the nature?" she sighted. "Only of course, if one regardes a gorgon as a creature of nature." She walked out of the large building, onto the grounds of the estate.
 
The Narator

Marcus was transfixed by her breasts as Verialyn took a deep breath and stretched her arms backwards. He could feel a dull throbbing in his loins and he hoped that it would not be too noticeable just how much she was turning him on at the moment.

He grimaced when she mentioned the state of his front gate, surely he could be very happy that Ciara and Phylis was on hand to calm down the giant beast. What was that old saying? Beauty can calm the beast. In his case beauty aroused his beast.

He grinned at his own thoughts as he slipped an arm around Verialyn, enjoying the smooth feel of her skin under his hand. To anybody who saw them it would look like they're old friends, but he slowly and almost unnoticeable rubbed his hand over the skin of her waist.
 
Aaron could not help but smile weakly at her last sentence. "You, mylady, are the pinnacle of beauty that nature has to offer. And you alone are definitely enough to make any man happy. At least if that man is smart enough to appreciate what you can give him." It did not sound like a compliment at all, more like honest admiration.

Then he nodded "Well, I guess my passion for that large man will be unfulfilled, besides watching his manhood while he enters you. Better than nothing I would guess. So lead the way, mylady. I take it you already made the necessary arrangements?" With these words he followed her lead, curious as to what exactly she had set up.

---

Verialyn seemed completely unperturbed by his arm, and by the way he was feeling her up. Inwardly she felt slightly aroused by the effect she was having on him, and she was curious how he could perform if he did not get in his own way with his overpreparedness.

But she also had to collect money for the house boat her friend was intent on purchasing. Why give freely what you can sell? What had woorked last night might work again, so she reached up with her hand and let her fingertips play with the locket between her breasts, as she turned her face to look him in the eyes, and she asked "Oh, have I told you already how much I like that beautiful present you made me last night?"
 
The Narator

"Oh, have I told you already how much I like that beautiful present you made me last night?"

Marcus felt embolden by the lack of rejection from Ciara's side and when she uttered those words he felt that maybe if he could present her with another gift, she would not mind having a repeat of the previous evening's pleasure. He beamed at her

"I am so glad that you like that present my dear and I'm sure that you will love the other present that I wish to present to you when we return to the mansion"

He hoped that she would, he could feel himself becoming even more aroused at the thought of penetrating that sweet tasting pussy of her's once again
 
Verialyn seemed surprised. Her face lighting up was a good cover for congratulating herself inwardly. So she beamed back

"Another present? Now that is a pleasant surprise, dear Marcus! You are most generous and I can hardly wait to see what you have in store for me."

She intentionally put the double meaning into that last sentence.
 
The Narator

Marcus congratulated himself, things seemed to be going as he planned. Another expensive gift which he could afford a hundred times over and he'll have this luscious woman in his bed before lunch time, or even during lunch time.

"Ah but my dear, no present that I can present you will ever justify your beauty nor the deep feelings I have for you"

Marcus slipped into his seduction mode, giving her this expensive gifts would make her look like a whore to anybody else, but to Marcus it was a way to get what he wanted and he wanted this woman more than anything he have ever wanted in his life.
 
"Mister Farmintides, you are one smooth charmer" Verialyn mocked him playfully as she leaned even closer against him in his grip, their hips brushing together. How urgent was his desire to get in between her legs? She would find out soon enough.

She was aware that she was prostituting herself - sort of. But she really did not mind, she had done so before. When the price was right. She might be a whore on occasion, but she definitely was not a cheap one. At one time she had been the concubine of a lesser nobe for almost a year, until her frequent absence from dinner had made it increasingly difficult to maintain her facade, and she had to move on. She had enjoyed the comforts this entailed as well as the reprieve from travelling.
 
The Narator

Marcus smiled at her words

"My dear telling the truth only makes being a charmer so much easier"

He was thrilled at her soft body brushing against his, he felt like he could only constrain himself for so long. His breathing started to grow a bit strenuous and the bulge in his pants grew bigger. Gods he wanted this woman and he wanted her right now, he skillfully guided their walk back to the mansion, adjusting his erection when she was looking at a particular bush trimmed into the form of an animal. When he saw one of the house servants he made a sign with his hand and the servant scampered off. Marcus' hand has also moved as they walked and it was now resting just underneath the underside of her breast. He felt giddy with lust and could barely contain himself as he kept elaborating about their surroundings.
 
Verialyn let herself be guided through the garden by the merchant's arm around her waist. Satisfied she noted that they were heading back to the main building, where the more interesting part of the morning - although it had been a rather eventful morning already - would take place. She seemingly did not notice how his hand kept creeping upwards over her bare abdomen until it almost reacher her breasts, and on some occcasions she even bent forward slightly, letting their underside brush lightly against his fingers.

His arousal could be almost felt by now, and she hoped that he would be able to finish the act this time. She pretended to listen to his speech, chiming in with some polite comments here and there, although she was approximately as interested in what he had to say as he was interested in telling it.
 
Last edited:
The Narator

Marcus led Ciara into the mansion and as soon as they have entered two servants were waiting for them, holding a very delicately carved and decorated with with diamonds and other expensive stones. Marcus knew that the box itself would be seen as a very lavish gift, but he nodded and the servants opened the lid to reveal the present
p_gold24k_bangles_l16.jpg


Marcus was very proud of these bangles as he procured them from half a world away and they did cost him quite a fortune, a fortune he was willing to spend to get between Ciara's legs

"If you like it my dear you can have the box and the bangles as my gift to you"
 
Last edited:
Verialyn was duly impressed. These pieces of jewelry must have cost quite a large sum of money, it seemed Marcus was very interested in bedding her, for real this time. And she let her elation show in her expression.

"Oh Marcus, I like them very much. You are simply too generous" She carefully reached out and lifted the small box out of the servants hands, holding it closer so she could inspect the bracelets from close up. She registered satisfied that all stones were indeed real.

Finally she broke out of her reverie, and turned back to Marcus again, a happy smile on her face. "This is indeed a wonderful gift. Would you like to join me when I try them on - in a more private place?"
 
The Narrator

Marcus' spirits soared almost as high as his libido at that moment, he dismissed the servant with a stately wave as his present was definately accepted and offered her his arm

"I would be more than honored to join you my dear, please let us find a place that would suit your tastes"
 
Verialyn linked her right arm into his as her left hand still held the box with the bracelets. Noddding politely she replied "Hmm, I was wondering what could be more private than your private chambers, master Farmintides?"
 
The Narator

Marcus just smiled at her words, he could see her bent over the edge of his bed, wearing just the bracelets, his hands kneading her breasts as he pounded his cock into her. He almost groaned out loud at the image and he was happy that he had readjusted himself earlier as it felt like his cock were about to explode.

"Well now, that is a most splendid idea my dear, I believe that is the best one I have heard today"

With her arm still linked with his, he lead her towards the stairs and felt thrilled as her body brushed against his as they walked
 
Verialyn let her hips occasionally brush against his as they walked, and twice on the way "accidentially" touched his arm with one of her large breasts. Thusly they ascended the stairs to the top floor, where the master of the house had his private quarters.

She had not been on this level before and therefore was curious to which door he would lead her. Would the head for the study, or would he choose the direct route to his bedchamber?
 
The Narator

Marcus surprised Verialyn by leading her to a door two doors down the hallway from his master bedroom. As she entered she realized that this must be where he entertained his more...feminine guests.

Marcus loved showing off what he saw as his "preparation room", he had successfully seduced some of his previous conquests here and he had to be careful not to reveal the secret passageway to his bedroom too early. He wanted her panting with need for his cock before they would retire to his bedchamber
 
Verialyn took her time to survey the room. There was a set of very comfortably looking luxury chairs standing around a table in the middle, and two very expansive couches next to them. The walls were decorated nicely with pictures depicting various erotic themes. The only thing notably missing was a bed, but then who needed a bed when you had a couch? She had to smile at the thought.

After her initial survey she left Marcus standing at the door and started to slowly stride across the room, letting her hand trace lightly over the backrest of one of the couches as she did so. As she reached the window set into the opposite wall she placed the box with the bracelets on the windowsill, and then opened the window, breathing the fresh air that was streaming in from the outside and enjoying the phenomenal view from the high vantage point.

Finally she broke the silence again, while she still kept looking out of the window. "Marcus, you sure know how to live. This room looks very comfortable, and the view from the window is great."
 
The Narator

Marcus watched enthralled as Ciara strode into the room, her body swayed hypnotically and he couldn't take his eyes off her firm ass, accentuated by her dress clinging to her. When she turned to him he had to admire her lithe form and big, heavy breasts, he had to catch himself from staring.

"Marcus, you sure know how to live. This room looks very comfortable, and the view from the window is great."

He smiled at her, pleased that she liked the room

"Ah my dear, this room I had set up to fit the needs and tastes of a lady's taste. I am glad that you are pleased with it"

He walked over to her, his desire clear in his eyes as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her wantonly, before allowing his arms to slip from her, but they lingered on her hips

"My dear I will be honest with you, I think that no man has ever felt a need for your sweet and tender lips like I am having now"

The look in his eyes showed that he clearly wasn't thinking about her lips against his, but wrapped around his now painful erection.
 
As his mouth approached hers she turned her head such that his hungry lips instead made contact with the upper part of her neck, right below her ear. Had he already forgotten since yesterday?

Then he let go of her, and proclaimed his obvious desire. She however felt like drawing this out just a bit longer. So instead of sinking to her knees and unzipping his pants she just playfully looked at him with a faked cool expression, and replied

"But Master Farmintides, I thought we have come here so I could try on these new bracelets in privacy? I hope you have no other, unseemly intentions?" She had to give an impish grin at that and gestured towards one of the chairs. "So please have a seat, while I will put on the jewelry you so graciously donated to me."
 
Last edited:
The Narator

Marcus wasn't a fool, but there was something about Ciara that turned him into a fumbling idiot with a hard on. Usually he was calm and collected, but she just inflamed his passions to new heights and he wondered why as he took a seat as she requested. Why did he try to kiss her? She already told him, yet he forgot, Marcus watched in fascination as Ciara moved towards the box where she left it close to the window.
 
Verialyn turned to face the window again. As she lowered her gaze to the box and opened it carefully with both hands, she spoke, almost to herself. "You know, Marcus, I once was told that precious jewelry like this one is displayed best when there are no conflicting optical distractions nearby to rival its beauty. Distractions like finely embroided clothing for example." She turned her head to look at him sitting in the chair, his rapt attention fixated on her. "And we both want the jewelry displayed to its best effect, don't we?"

She lifted one of her legs and reached down with her hand to remove the sandal, watching Marcus for a moment to see his reaction before she would continue.
 
Back
Top