Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to ask me questions and just discuss random shit, I don't bite (hard). Funny is always preferred. Just so people stop asking (which actually makes me laugh as all of the women understood completely without asking, but men ask a lot), I will explain the User Name. I originally created an account to write (which will actually never happen), but in case I ever got there, I wanted people to understand where the story was coming from. That would be from a chick who is just another cliche that you see everywhere. I was trying to get across the desperate housewife syndrome aspect, but saying housewife would be minimizing housewives as at least I have a soul sucking corporate job to have adult like interactions at. Despite how hard and how long I fought it, I am still sometimes at Target. You see us everywhere though, but especially Target. The housewives might actually be on day 3 of the same t-shirt and yoga pants. You ask us what our hobbies are and you get a blank look like we don't understand English. Clarify with what do you like to do, and still the blank look. Why? because it has been so long we have forgotten. We just deal with responsibilities. We go to our jobs or deal with the rugrats, take them to their activities, cook meals, run errands and clean on weekends. If we can steal some time once every three months to see a friend, it is combined with household supply shopping at Target. We might bring the kids, because if we don't, we haven't even arrived before a husband is texting about how long it has been or something about the kids. Anyway Target, we talk about what the kids are up to, then the husbands, if we both work, we talk about work, then maybe the recent Greys...then what. My friend and I actually make up ridiculous stories about those around us. We have already shared our old stories, and we don't have much new. That is the cliche I was implying. What I am desperate for is new experiences. Sure, that could be one night with a new person, but it is deeper than that. I guess what I am desperate for is freedom and time to enjoy it. I do pretty good in stealing little bits of time here and there, and keeping things as interesting and fun as I can, but I am still a bit cliche. Just another chick a Target like all the rest.

Also side note, guys looking for chicks, have you tried Target? It is full of painfully bored women looking to take home something they totally don't need just for something different and exciting to do. Might be a good place to look.[/QUOTE]

Hello

Thank you for the explanation and reasons behind your name.

Also thank you for posting pics 😍😘

My god woman!!! Your pictures are amazing :kiss::rose:

thank you

You are quite entertaining in many ways, enjoying your presence here. I will have to get out to Target more, might even cross paths as we likely are in close proximity to one another.

thank you. Well, I guess look for the chick with huge boobs and purple hair at Target and ask about her naked pictures lol

Wouldn't mind being on that couch to see just what were you watching?

It was the Big Bang Theory I think. How does that change things.

Holy fuck you're hot. I may have to take care of something here...

lol, ty

Wow such a hot picture. You have a fantastic way of teasing.
thank you

You sure know how to get a guy's undivided attention!
thank you

Im glad you did. Not quite a camel toe, but a hint of proudness
thank you

Damn Woman you are Sexy as Hell!! Would love to get you in the computer room alone and see if we couldn't overpower the cooling system! :kiss:
but the computer room is soooo cold.

I love that you created your own thread! Although I'm only here to read the articles.
hum guess I should share another story then.

Mmmmmm, any angle is an amazing view:devil: breakfast of champions :D
why isnt that breakfast at my house, damn it

Well that certainly gets one's imagination running! Love the colour too. How's the day treating you?
thank you. and fine, except my kids cat escaped twice, first time i am running around the yard in only a tshirt, no panties or shoes even, at 7am, took like 20 minutes to catch her. second time I was at least dressed. had no shoes, finally ran back in to get them, she waited howling, apparently she thinks it is the bestest game ever to make me chase her all over the property, let me get close, then bolt again. ugh

Omg you look sooo sexy and awesome

thank you.

That is one of the loveliest angles I have seen!

thank you

Hello

Thank you for the explanation and reasons behind your name.

Also thank you for posting pics

Well apparently I needed to provide the explanation, and you are welcome

I am really enjoying your photo thread. Thank you for posting

thank you

Gawd you're hot from every angle. Comcast remote, lmao. Yes, keep the stories coming, you are so funny. You definitely are the belle of the worry ball, lol.
thank you yes I guess I need to share more.

And now I'm off to Target, jk.
lol

Yayyyyyyy....finally!!! Lol
thank you

Good choice! The purple are my favorites still!
thank you

Happy Thursday! Your angles always make my dangle....form an acute angle too! :kiss::kiss: :devil:
thank you

It is now! Great angle!! :devil:
thank you

Good one!
thank you

what a great shot, man you know your angles
thank you, now if I could just find one angle everything looks hot in at the same time lol.

Since we are all so very interested in my stories (lol), I will share one that hubby and our friends still pick on me for. The time I brought home the gay guy who wasn’t gay. So, I met this guy in a parking lot. Hey, don’t judge, met some of my best friends in parking lots, it is where smokers unite. We got to talking while smoking and we had a ton in common. Both of us had nothing left to do for the day as well, my husband wouldn’t be home for hours, and since he was so obviously gay, with the speech patterns, and tone, and body language, etc I invited him back to my place to drink some, smoke a bong (yes younger me smoked pot), and play a video games. I probably would not have invited him if he was straight, or at least I would have heavily clarified that I was not inviting him over to screw, but to actually hang out as stated. Anyway, he follows me back to my place. We go in, I take off the work blazer, I had a camisole underneath. I bring out the vodka, we have a few shots, pack the bong, sit on the couch, smoke it, play video games, a few more shots etc. I get up to go to the bathroom. When I come out, he is where the living room meets the hallway, as I go to walk past, his arms are around me and his tongue is down my throat. I am of course just shocked and suddenly see how I totally led him on. I stop him and apologize, but he wants an explanation, what changed, what was the point of inviting him etc etc. I try to evade but he doesn’t let up, so I finally told him the truth, that I thought he was gay. Which then leads to him wanting to know why I thought that, in great detail, with specifics that led me to that assumption. Turns out he was born and raised in San Francisco and I apparently associated local mannerisms with being gay. Ooops my Bad.

So anyway, that is my story of how I brought home the gay not gay guy and why any time San Francisco comes up, my husband and friends point and laugh at me.

Since we are all so very interested in my stories (lol), I will share one that hubby and our friends still pick on me for. The time I brought home the gay guy who wasn’t gay. So, I met this guy in a parking lot. Hey, don’t judge, met some of my best friends in parking lots, it is where smokers unite. We got to talking while smoking and we had a ton in common. Both of us had nothing left to do for the day as well, my husband wouldn’t be home for hours, and since he was so obviously gay, with the speech patterns, and tone, and body language, etc I invited him back to my place to drink some, smoke a bong (yes younger me smoked pot), and play a video games. I probably would not have invited him if he was straight, or at least I would have heavily clarified that I was not inviting him over to screw, but to actually hang out as stated. Anyway, he follows me back to my place. We go in, I take off the work blazer, I had a camisole underneath. I bring out the vodka, we have a few shots, pack the bong, sit on the couch, smoke it, play video games, a few more shots etc. I get up to go to the bathroom. When I come out, he is where the living room meets the hallway, as I go to walk past, his arms are around me and his tongue is down my throat. I am of course just shocked and suddenly see how I totally led him on. I stop him and apologize, but he wants an explanation, what changed, what was the point of inviting him etc etc. I try to evade but he doesn’t let up, so I finally told him the truth, that I thought he was gay. Which then leads to him wanting to know why I thought that, in great detail, with specifics that led me to that assumption. Turns out he was born and raised in San Francisco and I apparently associated local mannerisms with being gay. Ooops my Bad.

So anyway, that is my story of how I brought home the gay not gay guy and why any time San Francisco comes up, my husband and friends point and laugh at me.

Good one!

Hilarious! Reminds me of the time I brought home a gay guy I thought was straight. :D

With your body it should not be that hard to find that angle.
But I do photography so i bet i can find a great angle we should talk

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

That is an awesome story! I agree with your husband...I’d make fun of your obviously broken ‘gay-dar’ too

hey, money and shitty service as made some very happy very rich ex wives. thank you, yeah I do like those stockings, i do also have a set of full body crotchless fishnets lol.

I love it when you talk dirty to me. Now that you mentioned it, let's see those full body fishnets. Don't poke my weaknesses, man!

happy thursday. thought I'd do a different angle.

I was wondering if you shaved or not. Bush is another big weakness. Looks like you at least trim, but don't worry, I still like you regardless. :p

Good one!

Ty

Hilarious! Reminds me of the time I brought home a gay guy I thought was straight. :D

So did you figure it out before you were making out with him.

Keeps getting better and better....

Thank you.

With your body it should not be that hard to find that angle.
But I do photography so i bet i can find a great angle we should talk

Eh face looks better from above, tits from slightly below, legs from head on, ass from slightly below. The struggle is real.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Ty

That is an awesome story! I agree with your husband...I’d make fun of your obviously broken ‘gay-dar’ too

Yeah, I give him so much ammo on a daily basis it is hard to pick.

It sounds to me like you need a family vacation in San Francisco :p

Lol

I love it when you talk dirty to me. Now that you mentioned it, let's see those full body fishnets. Don't poke my weaknesses, man!

I was wondering if you shaved or not. Bush is another big weakness. Looks like you at least trim, but don't worry, I still like you regardless. :p

Haha. Maybe someday I will wear the body fishnet thing. I am very heavily shaved with a landing strip above. I can't bring myself to be totally hairless as it looks weird, but having the important areas hairless increases the odds of a man's face between my thighs, and well I always want to increase those odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back