Help pls

I am new here and trying to navigate the site properly but I am so lost. I sent a personal message to this person: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1099063&page=submissions

and have no idea how to see if she has responded. I have looked into the faq's about messages but it only gives info about chat/messages here on the bulletin boards.. not the member pages.

Can anyone let me know?

Thanks in advance!

What, specifically, are you trying to figure out?

If you send a message to an author about a story via the "contact" tab, that message will be sent to the email they designated when they signed up. They may or may not see it or read it, and you won't know unless they reply. I don't check my Lit email inbox on a daily basis, and it's possible this author doesn't either. This author hasn't written a story in 7 years, so there's a good chance the author simply is not active on this site anymore.

You also can send private messages via your control panel. Click on the "Quick Links" tab above and you'll see "private messages" on the pull down menu.
 
Last time she modified her profile was April 30, 2013. Of course that doesn't mean much. But 7 years since post a story does. From her bio she was a wife and mother. Maybe real life got hectic as the kids got older.
 
Back
Top