reluctant wife pushed into being a hotwife

aljolson69

Experienced
mirroring whats happened to my wife in real life over the last 10 years, started out as massage with a guy who made her orgasm then every 2 or 3 months she would reluctantly get dropped off and have a 90 minute session with him and it got more and more naughtier until they ended up fucking every time with him coming inside her, and usually her coming as well at the same time.
the reason it was only every 2 or 3 months was due to the immense guilt she felt afterwards. she only did it to please her husband as in real life she had no sex drive and could go weeks without sex.
husband (me) needed her to "appear" to be sexier hence the reason he pushed her into sex with the other guy. this way he could look at her and think you naughty little minx.

weve had hours of valuable fantasy talking during what little sex we have to spice it up.

it would be nice to read a story where the wife is very reluctant, finds herself enjoying it and is then ridden with guilt and not turning unrealistically into a wanton nympho as is often the case with stories on here. after one session they feel themselves getting wet thinking about the next meeting. which in my wifes case was far from the case.

then I could get my missus to read it and maybe help her not feel on her own.
she reads the hungry wife with their new bull and its so far from her its unreal.

I wonder if anyone has read something along the lines ive outlined and can post a link?

I liked the massage by a nerd stories.

mirroring whats happened to my wife in real life over the last 10 years, started out as massage with a guy who made her orgasm then every 2 or 3 months she would reluctantly get dropped off and have a 90 minute session with him and it got more and more naughtier until they ended up fucking every time with him coming inside her, and usually her coming as well at the same time.
the reason it was only every 2 or 3 months was due to the immense guilt she felt afterwards. she only did it to please her husband as in real life she had no sex drive and could go weeks without sex.
husband (me) needed her to "appear" to be sexier hence the reason he pushed her into sex with the other guy. this way he could look at her and think you naughty little minx.

weve had hours of valuable fantasy talking during what little sex we have to spice it up.

it would be nice to read a story where the wife is very reluctant, finds herself enjoying it and is then ridden with guilt and not turning unrealistically into a wanton nympho as is often the case with stories on here. after one session they feel themselves getting wet thinking about the next meeting. which in my wifes case was far from the case.

then I could get my missus to read it and maybe help her not feel on her own.
she reads the hungry wife with their new bull and its so far from her its unreal.

I wonder if anyone has read something along the lines ive outlined and can post a link?

I liked the massage by a nerd stories.

I enjoy these kinds of stories a lot, too. Have you tried using the search feature to search for reluctant hot/slut wives? Off the top of my head I can't think of a story that quite fits the description.

I wrote a hot wife story recently, Slut Lessons for Scott's Wife, but it's more of a "throw her into the deep end and watch her go" story than a "slowly getting her feet wet" story.

Newbie2008 has a couple of stories along these lines that I really like. “Three days of watching my wife fuck” and “wife’s unusual first time”

Newbie2008 has a couple of stories along these lines that I really like. “Three days of watching my wife fuck” and “wife’s unusual first time”

Both are very hot reading!

I would love her to be able to read a story similar to her experiences but if the details were too similar she would suss

I just dirty talk to my wife sometimes during sex, she loves it and need more "ammo"

she loves the idea/fantasy of conceiving with her other guy even though she is sterilised
I don't come up her and haven't for about 5 years, he does and she craves this as she comes at the same time
once they took pictures of her cream pie

last time she cleaned his cock afterwards and scooped up come out of her pussy and ate it for him which he said he appreciated greatly lol

he used to visit our hotel room but she has found if she goes to his place where he has a dedicated massage room with sauna she gets into it more

so what I need is a way of talking dirty about him spunking up her, leaning towards conception.

its strange how there aren't many ways of sensually describing conception
maybe I will have to settle for him "pumping her full of come, every single sperm with one intention etc etc lol
I'm crap at this

and yet despite all the stuff she does she is reluctant and if I try to arrange summat she tries to put it off for another month or even longer

yet the last times even she admits have been amazing
when she returned to me both times we had 2 hours of really tender passionate sex

and then a week later if I try to arrange another session she is full of excuses
the other guy is nothing to look at, almost nerdy ans that's why I am much happier than is he was built like a greek god handsome and her liable to run off with him lol

Last edited:
Back