12 Days of Christmas - And Into the New Year

I'm not a huge christmas fan, but this thread and especially those gorgeous breasts might just convert me.
 
I think I just might be getting into the Christmas spirit due to this thread.


You always make the day sexier when you are in it Aphro.
 
I got the monster sized candy cane at Dollarama, of all places.

I'm trying to decide which picture to post tomorrow.

You want butt or boobs?
 
Well, it would seem that butt won the vote.

That moment when you are wrapping the gifts and you have tape, wrap and ribbon everywhere.
 
Last edited:
This is my first dedicated picture thread. Normally I confine my pictures to the GB Lit Tits thread.

I took a number of holiday themed photos the other day, and was pleased with how they turned out. However, I can't torture the GB with so much excess. So I've decided to try my first dedicated thread.

Starting today, I will post a new photo each day up to and including the 24th. Some days I might post more than one, but I will ensure there is at least one per day.

12 days. 12 pictures (or more).

Then Christmas Eve - poof! Thread done.

I want this to be a fun thread. I hope you enjoy my creative efforts.

merry christmas and such a great thread!
 
Not really sure how I missed this thread. So much better than an advent calendar.
 
Back
Top