CALLING all BBW's--LARGE, PLUS SIZE Women to post pictures for lovers!

I open my mouth only to change feet!
But it's little something to keep this thread going considering i'm not here much anymore.

Have fun all!

Again, another beautiful picture from a most beautiful woman... Would love to climb in bed next to that...

"my hips rise to meet you..." OH MY GOSH....yes, i love the strength you guys have to raise your dick ...sword in this case...right up into my sheath!!! You do it so well and your stamina is what this gal needs...please! xox

You might be able to wear me out Dani, knowing you... but it would be quite a ride!!!!:kiss::rose::kiss:

I wish...

I wish I hadn't opened mouth and inserted foot or was it feet that I scared or chased other women posting here. I also discovered there are other forums here where they are so that is good.

I shall learn one of these days.

That smokin hot profile pic:cool:

OHHHH THAT!!! Well damn, my girls just jump out at times and this time they were caught on film....so I thought I'd just share the experience!! :nana: ;)

I'm literally going to bed here now...I've been saying that for about 5 replies and 3 private messages here! :kiss:

OHHHH THAT!!! Well damn, my girls just jump out at times and this time they were caught on film....so I thought I'd just share the experience!! :nana: ;)

I'm literally going to bed here now...I've been saying that for about 5 replies and 3 private messages here! :kiss:

Been missing your "girls" Dani... haven't been on Lit for several weeks... hope you are doing well...:rose::kiss::rose:

All by myself in a hotel

Who wants to keep me company?

Attachments

• DSC02369.jpg
    DSC02369.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC02378.jpg
    DSC02378.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Back