REAL Lit women and their sexy legs in heels

Simply stunning!

they're incredible ;) toned and smooth ... sexy wedges as well!

Love your stems. I'm being greedy, but I would love to see some peep toes pumps on you. :devil: Sexy pix Sassy! :kiss:

Hell yes it does!

Mmmmm Yes it does sexy! :devil: Thank you! :rose: :kiss:

Keep those pix cumming please! :)


Thank you guys. :rose: Years of riding horses is good for more then just the peace of mind. ;)
 
Have to say, all these pics are great!
Thanks, Russko, for starting this thread.

How I love a sexy woman in heels (and stockings as well, given the choice)!

Please - ladies, don't be shy, let the men (and ladies) see your wonderful pins!


cheers Dan! and appreciate the call to action on your part! ;)
 
and because I just posted this in the football thread too...

attachment.php
 
What a coincidence, I feel the same about your legs.
Aww thank you :kiss:

I agree. So many things could be better. No filters... Professional photographer.. Ditch the jersey... And the chair....


But the model. Dear god. She has to stay.

lol you didn't see that picture. You're not suppose to agree that it didn't turn out unless you weretrying to say you didn't like this one. :(
 
No worries!

I am going to wait for one of those tennis matches that goes on forever... Or... Cricket!!
 
you're always a treat to see. :)

Oooh, thanks GA!!!

No need for apologies, that is a very welcome sight as this hour of the morning ;)

Glad to hear my legs and heels work for you too!

apologies :eek: that's ludicrous! lol ~ post away cool cat! :cool::cattail:

Ok, here comes another shot of my legs and heels.....hope you like it.

Sweet gorgeous perfection!

Thanks for your lovely compliments SC77


My black, latex catsuit and killer sandals.........7 inch heels...

07%20021_m.jpg
 
Oooh, thanks GA!!!



Glad to hear my legs and heels work for you too!



Ok, here comes another shot of my legs and heels.....hope you like it.



Thanks for your lovely compliments SC77


My black, latex catsuit and killer sandals.........7 inch heels...

07%20021_m.jpg

Holy sh1t! both pics are so fucking hot, damn. What a view they present.
Love your sexy legs, ass, heels, yumm:kiss::kiss:
 
My black, latex catsuit and killer sandals.........7 inch heels...

07%20021_m.jpg

talk about mile long legs ... a guy could run out of oxygen on his way up those things!

you know you look too too good D ~ but wow, outdone yourself (for me!) on this one ...
 
Back
Top