In Need of a Confidence Booster

so what others do you wanna get:D

My family crest as a memorial tattoo for my grandfather. A ball of yarn with knitting needles as a memorial tattoo for my grandmother. And then two beautifully drawn people done by a college classmate to go on either side of the Japanese characters on my back.

My family crest as a memorial tattoo for my grandfather. A ball of yarn with knitting needles as a memorial tattoo for my grandmother. And then two beautifully drawn people done by a college classmate to go on either side of the Japanese characters on my back.

very cool and sounds awesome:D i know this is cliche and all but i reeally want the rebel allaince on my shoulder:D

very attractive and sexy, you should feel good about yourself, looking forward to more pics of you

WOW!!! Wonderful pics that you've shared. Luscious and erotic. Hope more will be coming.

Good Evening Beautiful... Hope your day was good and the evening is even better....

Sorry...

I apologize for it taking so long this evening. I was busy doing bunches of stuff. Hope you all enjoy!

Attachments

• sweater.JPG
    sweater.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 707
  • fresh from the shower.JPG
    fresh from the shower.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 840
  • just a little peek.JPG
    just a little peek.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,355
one word can only describe that acurately ddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:devil::devil:

These are very very nice pictures...

I'm sure whoever helped you pick them was a very smart guy... Lol

Last edited:
Back