Ask MsDollie

Naturist travel plans

If a young gentlemen was planning a fly drive holiday in your fair country and wanted to spend as much time as possible naked with other naked people in social situations for example sunbathing. What states would your reccomend for a holiday in March and what online resources are there for finding naturist hangouts.

Thanks in advance Tom
 
Does your children know how sexually active you and your hubby are? And if so, what do they think about it?
 
If a young gentlemen was planning a fly drive holiday in your fair country and wanted to spend as much time as possible naked with other naked people in social situations for example sunbathing. What states would your reccomend for a holiday in March and what online resources are there for finding naturist hangouts.

Thanks in advance Tom
We've never been to the west coast but our experiences are Florida below Daytona and New Smyra Beach at the legal Federal nude beaches there. Maybe even Playalinda near the space center.
Very nice and sometimes the weather is warm in March.
At that time of the year the few resort hotels and beaches near the southern most point of Key West might be warmer but expensive.

There are Nudist magazines but we've never seen any. We do know tourists know about those east coast beaches and visit while around Orlando.
 
Does your children know how sexually active you and your hubby are? And if so, what do they think about it?
NO! We actually lead two lives. We have sexy friends and relatives and regular friends and relatives. We have no idea what our kids do and it's none of their business what we do.

That is why we always went out of town camping and why we retired to Florida. Now we are worried about the grown kids but they all work and call before stopping over.

Even when the kids were young we never took them to nudist resorts.
Thanks.
 
Ms Dollie asks MsDollie:confused:

Why do members ask lots of questions in the PM's but won't bother asking here?
 
I see grammar is not part of the Texas police academy's entrance exam.

Not cool. This thread is to ask MsDollie questions. Not to show rudeness to others. Grammar Nazis are unsexy. Nude or not !!

MsDollie have you ever been shy or reserved ? Or always so outgoing .
It takes me a bit to warm up to others.
 
Not cool. This thread is to ask MsDollie questions. Not to show rudeness to others. Grammar Nazis are unsexy. Nude or not !!

MsDollie have you ever been shy or reserved ? Or always so outgoing .
It takes me a bit to warm up to others.
Dollie----------- We don't write everything perfect and don't worry about grammer. The stories may need to be perfect but not the comments. We agree, there should be less worry about spelling and grammer.

I can't say a lot about my past because of restrictions. But I was raised to be exposed and played with so it's never bothered me as I got married and grew up.
I've had strangers walk up and after a few words be fondled by them. I flash about anyplace others will as long as we are careful.
 
D(.)(.)

I am patiently waiting to answer questions. Or just share some of your own sexy fun times.
Anything is better than words ending in "ing", what time is it, what did you eat, what's the temp, and other things about politicians.
 
I am patiently waiting to answer questions. Or just share some of your own sexy fun times.
Anything is better than words ending in "ing", what time is it, what did you eat, what's the temp, and other things about politicians.

Have you ever travelled to Canada?
 
Dollie

Have you ever travelled to Canada?
No but we were close to Niagra Falls. After our ride up the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive we planned on going farther north.
I became deathly sick after colon complications and we had to return to Florida.
We really wanted to visit parts of Canada.
Love to meet some Lit members now.
 
D(.)(.)

We are often asked if my boobs are real or modified. Sadly several years ago I was bitten on the left breast by a Brown Recluse spider. Local hospitals wanted to remove my boob immediately.
We called several plastic surgeons and after two painful surgeries my breast was smaller yet they finally got all of the poison a year later.
Yet another year of waiting and the left breast was reshaped yet remains all mine, yet smaller. The doctor originally wanted to add an implant to match the much larger right boob.
I chose to keep what was left of the left one and have the right boobie reduced to match.
Years ago I nearly had a breast reduction because I suffered neck and back trouble. So the little brown spider decided for me.
So yes and no! My breasts are all mine yet smaller.

Making matters worse, I had nipple rings since I was a teen. After moving to Florida too many bikers accidentally ripped the large nipple rings out so many times I have nothing more to pierce.
I choose to have the areloas pierced to appear larger. I'm an exhibitionist, nipple rings and tattoos get attention.
tLvHuW2.gif
 
Dollie

Ms.Dollie, have you done any face-sitting sessions on guys that you could share here?
Mike thanks for the questions. I'd love to see this thread more active. There's more talk about politics and chilli than sex.

It seems much of my life has been about making men hard. I just think it is a way to get even because staring at my boobs and touching them makes me wet.

I've been talked into face sitting but I've never been really in to what others call eating pussy and licking me. It just seems too dirty. I'll admit it was fun and a little is great now and then.

I don't think we've ever planned masterbation sessions. For me it's been two separate times of my life. As a newly married woman we had the only house to meet. Us girls would talk about husbands and boyfriends while they worked. We'd dare each other to use different toys or even food in ourselves. All the things us young girls did none became lesbians that I know of. We just liked to play and watch each other. Those early dildos wore out fast.
Then after retiring to Florida it's like my husband and I became kids again. But now I was sort of forced to masturbate in front of our new men friends and I had to watch them cum in the sand. These games were mostly at a nude beach or a small campground. There were some special male friends that I became used to playing with me. My husband sometimes told me I was a prick teaser because I wouldn't have intercourse with other men. So after being teased and begged we had lots of masturbation parties where I got fingered and I made the man cum.
It became fun after I felt safer about not being raped or forced.
 
Dollie

My Fantasy: I wish we were neighbors. One day I visited you and you asked me how I was doing? I replied I am aching and need your help. You asked me where? Then I slowly pulled down my shorts and my swollen throbbing erection was released and sticking out. You gazed at it and said "Oh my." The you grabbed and squeezed it and pulled it so gently. "It feels so hard and hot," you said. "I will be thrilled to help you out" as you continued.
During the 23 years we lived in the woods in NW Florida we had a large multi level deck and a large above ground pool. It was out behind the house and a small workshop. On the side where an old couple lived we had a large farm type shed with four old cars inside. This left the only possible view from the lot to our east. Even there were enough trees we couldn't see that place. Across the back was at last two acres of trees blocking homes on the next street. They also had trees so all homes from behind were out of view.

We were far off the dead end dirt road and out front there were little wooded sections to mostly hide the home and yard beyond two diffrent wooden fences.

We had many nude parties and when not partying at our house we went to similar secluded friends homes. Almost everyone we knew were old car club members and nudists with similar hidden property.

It would have been easy to made your fantasy come true there. I even saw my first two bare penis on car club men who were at our place to visit while wearing baggy short shorts. Only one was there each time. We are sure neither intended to show me their penis. Each time it just happened. However as we knew each better we almost always all got naked to party, swim, and sunbath.

I hope this answers your questions about your fantasy and helps others understand how we were able to be nudists at our home and others.
Sadly now that we've moved back to the midwest our 1/2 acre is not so private and there are no nude beaches within many miles.

This front fence and another closer to the house helped make even the front yard private. https://i.imgur.com/fZ1AEJq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/O7me90S.jpg
Nothing across the road but 80 acres of pine trees.
 
Back
Top