Amazon love (closed)

As expected, Zachary comes up behind hetr and enters her pussy from behind. She feels him smack her a couple of times, well, perhaps they are meant to be smacks but she experiences somewhat erotic tickling which causes her to buck back and writhe with pleasure.
"Yes --" she says. "Yes -- smack me harder!! I can hardly feel you!!" while she grabs and massages her breasts, and then extends a hand down to her sex and strokes and rubs her clitoris and inside her vaginal lips, and Zachary's cock.
She reaches back and grabs his hands and brings them forward to her breasts, and then reaches back and grabs his bottom to really ram him deep into her.

He massages her breast for a couple of minutes before he straightened himself back up and starts really giving her bottom a smack. He could see his hand print start to stay on her bottom. She wanted harder she was going to get harder. He could feel once again her pussy start to hungerly milk his cock again. It felt as if her pussy was trying to suck him all of him inside. He continued to smack her bottom at regular intervals. He couldn't help but to plow her pussy hard now he wanted to really give it to her make this last love making session extremely rememberable.

ANd memorable it is!Zachary is now smacking her quite hard. Christy can feel the sting from his hands, it is rather pleasant when accompanied by his plowing of her from behind.
She thrusts back against him trying to time her movements to meet his to get maximum depth.
"Mmm I am ready!" says Christy as all her feelings seem to rise up in her at once, such that she cannot control herself and she screams out in ecstasy as she cums again -- She reaches back and grabs Zachary by the bottom and really pulls him into her --

Zachary couldn't help but to moan out as her pussy made him cum once again in her. He could feel his legs twitch with each spurt he made into her. He collapsed beside of her and help her for a bit before he said "we better head back to the hut or it's going to get dark on us while we are walking back. He got up and help her up to her feet as best as he could. They both swam back to the shore where they gathered their things and made their treck back to the village. Once they got into the hut and put everything away he laid down and cuddled her not knowing if she still wanted to make love or just cuddle.

After their lovemaking session Krzsta murmurs how wonderful Zachary is.
And then time comes that they have to get back to the village before darkness falls.
Once back in the hut they eat and drink and then sleep together, Krzsta on her side and spooning back into Zachary so he can be put in position --
Next morning there may be more women arriving to take Zachary away for the day; but by now most of the women in the village should have been "serviced" and are therefore pregnant.
In a few months' time after the babies start coming it will really become obvious if the curse is banished and the male babies will grow up normally.

Zachary slept well that evening being drained from their romantic evening by themselves out of the village. When they woke he ate breakfast with his lover and before he was taken away to help the village he gives her a kiss. He couldn't wait for the time where he only serviced one woman and that was his love. When he got back to the hut he asked "well my beautiful amazon what have you been up to all day?" He was so glade to be home with just her. He walked over to her and wrapped her up in his arms from behind.

"What have I been up to today?" repeats Krzsta.
"Well I have been pretty busy going round all the ladies making sure that they are taking their daily dose of the Vesmir Curse cure. It is vitally important for the survival of our village. And I cannot go back to your world with you unless I leave the village in a viable condition! The fact that you are still alive and even stronger shows that the cure is working!
Also a bit of hunting and gathering and repairing things -- and then waiting for you to come back, my love!"
She brings his arms around to her front and onto her breasts while she rubs her bottom against his crotch. She hopes he still has something for her.
But she knows she cannot leave the village with Zachary for some months yet. She must be sure that the boy babies will survive and grow and be able to function as men ...

Last edited:
Zachary could tell what his love wanted and he moves one hand down to her sex and he gently started to massage her mound. He wanted to spend a little time with her before they made love and so he gently pushed on her until she started walking to their bed. He laid her down then cuddled beside of her. He could feel his precum already start to leak out from his cock onto her thigh. No matter how many women he had to fuck he always left something for his love.

And so the months pass by, with Zachary being taken out each day by more lovely big voluptuous ladies, and each night being returned to his Krzsta. for the nightly pleasures. Last night they made love with him on top, and Krzsta being rather surprised and pleased with the increased strength and force being shown by him. Perhaps the Cure also affects men, by making them stronger while killing the virus or whatever?
About two months later Juska announces that all 400 or so ladies in the village are now expecting. Their "times of the month" have not come, and they are sporting growing bulges in their bellies. This is great news as now Krzsta can have Zachary all to herself!
Juska can forsee problems. A lot of ladies might be giving birth fairly simultaneously, and she cannot be in many places simultaneously to help. Besides, who will deliver Juska's baby? Accordingly she arranges ante-natal classes and gives training to the more receptive ladies about the birth process and how to help with deliveries .. She also gives all the ladies (and herself) regular doses of a potion made from fresh herbs which should keep them and their babies all fit and healthy.

Zachary was happy that he had helped the village with their problems and now that he could see Krzsta without having to service the other women he was overjoyed. He was setting in the hut waiting for his love to come home and when she did he grabbed onto her. He latched onto her breast sucking hard on her nipple. He was super horny and needed his loves pussy like never before. He pressed his hard cock against her letting her feel his hornyness. He couldn't help but to be overly horny now that his duties have slacked off now and most of the time his love didn't help matters either by teasing him some times.

These days there is an air of expectation around the village that it and its society will be changing, possibly for ever. The ladies are now very obviously pregnant, giving them feelings many have not noticed before, becoming larger and more rounded, and feeling generally great though some are somewhat nauseous. Many are also noticing their breasts swelling, becoming tense, and leaking milk. Krzsta is leaking now quite copiously, and she offers her breasts to Zachary at all opportunities; perhaps Amazon milk has special properties? Juska is training up some to act as midwives. It won't be long now before the first babies arrive.
Meanwhile Zachary and Krzsta have much more time together to enjoy each other. Besides their antics in and around the Chief's hut Krzsta takes hiim out into the surrounding area showing him paths, trees, herbs, and giving him a general idea of the area.
And she asks Zachary about the world he has come from; what it is like, what people do for food and clothing and shelter, and anything else which comes to mind.

Zachary didn't know what was on her mind but he could tell that something was and after their day together he asked her "my dear what's on your mind?" He wanted to know if there was something bothering her or what was on her mind. He laid down cuddling her as he waited for her to start talking. He noticed that her breasts started leaking her milk again and he starts suckling on it while he waited.

"Oh Zachary!" says Krzsta. "Soon this village will be full of babies and very happy mothers. I know I will be. Look and feel!"
She shows him her swollen belly and puts his hand on it. Something inside her belly kicks against his hand.
"And thanks to your help with the medicines you had with you and Juska's genius hopefully all the boys will survive and the village will be saved.
And then what will you do in the village? Sutre you can be with me. I would love that. But the village has a fairly strong policy that everyone must pull her weight. Sometimes after storms or monsoons or such like food can be in very short supply, and in the pastthe more 'lazy' members of our group have had to be sacrificed to save the village. I would HATE anything like that to happen to you. I would proetct you with all my force and strength.
But if you prefer the alternative, for you to go back home, then I would love to come with you ..
"Let us drink to whatever decision you will make -- it does not have to be made yet"
And she offers her breast to him.

He suckled on her breast for a bit before saying "you know my world is going to be a lot more different than what you have here." He moved to cuddle her before saying "for one you can't go around wearing just you loin string and matching bikini top like you do here,though most of the fashion isn't that far off from what you wear. Also the hunter gather thing you do here isn't really all that accepted though you can do it but it has to be certain animals during certain times of the year. Though while we are at home we can be like the way we are now. Speaking of home when we get their I would have to get a bigger bed for us both." He gives her a kiss on the cheek before he nuzzled into her.

"It will be?" says Krzsta as Zachary starts to tell her of his world. "I suppose it must be! This here is the only world I know, though I do know how to get us out of here towards a big river somewhere in that direction --" She points vaguely towards the East. "Perhaps if we find a boat or something that river will lead back to your world -- or do you remember how you got here?
"Oooh - so what would I be wearing in your world? What we wear here is so practical! And I want to look pretty and sexy for you --"
And so over the next few months Krzsta and Zachary go everywhere together and do everything together. Krzsta asks loads of questions -- how people transport themselves, how they live, what their huts look like, how they get their food and entertainment etc -- and in return showers him with all kinds of sexual and sensuous favors, and also teaches him something about the herbs and plants and animals in the region, and "perhaps our language juice might be of some use in your world?
And then one night as they are together Krzsta starts getting strong pains and contractions in her belly, and feels a strong urge to push something out of her bottom.
She waks Zachary beside her and tells him that her baby is coming and "Go and get Juska, quickly please --"

Zachary hurried through the village trying to remember where the medicine woman's hut was at. He hoped that she hadn't started pushing yet. He finally found the medicine woman's hut and after waking her they both hurry back to the hut to see Krzsta in a lot of pain. He hurried to her side holding her hand as Juska has Krzsta lay on her back. He tried to help as best as he could with the process but he hadn't really ever had experience with this type of situation before so he didn't know what to do. He kept a hold of her had and he heard his love scream out in pain. He didn't know if she started to push now or if the contractions she was having were getting worse.

Soon Juska and Zachary arrive back at the hut. Krzsta is trying to breathe deep and relax a little, but she has very frequent strong cramping pains accompanying a strong urge to push.
"Yes Zachary dear. Hold me tight!" she says.
Juska busies herself between Zuska's legs.
"Yes ..." she says. "I can see the head. Oooh! Dark hair.
"Now with the next pain, push for all you are worth!"
Krzsta had only 20 seconds to wait for the next pain. She could not help but push. Juska eases the head out, taking care to not let it fall or snap, then the shoulders come out, with the arms gently eased out with juska's sensitive fingers, then --
a loud baby's cry.
"Congratulations!" says Juska. "Look Zachary! Look at your son! Take him in your arms Give him to your wife to hold --"
Juska ties off the umbilical cord with some strong vines she has in her bag, and then bites through it to free the little boy from his afterbirth.

Zachary held onto his new baby boy for a little bit as he made sure Krzsta wasn't going to pass out from blood loss or anything like that. When he knew that she was ok he gave over their baby boy so that his love could hold. He sat beside her before he wrapped his arm around her cuddling close as he could to his love and their child. He gives her a kiss on the cheek before saying "what did you want to name our baby boy my love?" He wondered if any of the other women in the village were having their children now or if his love was the only one. He was glad that the birthing process wasn't that long here unlike the women in his world.

Of course after the birth Krzsta's pain is totally forgotten. She is filled with pleasure and love for her new son, whom she places against her leaking breast. she strokes and caresses and nuzzles him, cooing as he takes his first drink.
But not to forget Zachary, the instigator off all this. Her eyes well up with tears of love as she pulls him also to her and kisses and caresses him and says how she loves him --
Meanwhile Juska cleans up below, removing the afterbirth and checking for anything wrong; truly all seems to be in order, no bleeding or anything like that. In fact the tissues seem to be healing before her eyes!
She says that Krzsta is the first to give birth; hardly surprising as she was the first to have Zachary. But no doubt the others will follow in the next days and that she would like to go and get some sleep as "she will be very busy soon --"
So she leaves Zachary, Krzsta and their son together in their hut.
"A name for our son?" says Krzsta. "I don't know, why don't you give him a name Zachary? Give him a name that means something from your world!"

Zachary thought for a bit but he wanted their child to have a tribe name seeing how he was born in the village and after a bit he said to his love "my love I think he should have a name from this world seeing how he was born in this world not mine." He didn't know if she was dead set on their boy to have a name from his world or not but he felt as if it wasn't fair to her if he did. He knew that they would end up leaving for his world when they could so she wanted her to have something to remember her village more than just her things. The children would be a connection between all the girls.

Well OK", says Krzsta, "but most of our names might be rather unpronounceable but speakers in your world. Also, as you can realize, we have not had much need for boy's names here.
"So -- let me think --
"How does Xiphnouleion sound? He could be called Ziffy for short --"
She continues to cuddle and feed "Ziffy", who seems particularly active and hungry. But the milk keeps flowing. Oh well, she is a big woman. Hopefully she will have enough milk.
Meanwhile Juska leaves after making sure that everything is all right with the trio. She will grab some sleep as she expects that from now on an avarage of five girls a day will be needing her (or her helpers') services.
Krzsta was the first to have her baby, probably because she was the first lady who was with Zachary, dear little man.

Zachary gave a big yawn before saying "that sounds great baby girl." He kept cuddling up to his love and his new baby Ziffy. He could feel himself start growing tired again and he didn't know if he was going to be able to stay awake for long. He gives out another yawn before saying "my love I am about to fall asleep again so I rhink I am going to try to get a little more sleep before the sun comes up." He lays beside her and cuddles up to her resting his head on her thigh and he says "good night Ziffy good night my love I love you both." He felt a little embarrassed to go to sleep before the woman that did all the work but he was going to go out no matter what anyway. He didn't know how the sleeping arrangements were going to work when his love wanted to go to sleep but she was sure she would wake him if need be.

After Zachary falls asleep Krzsta continues feeding baby Ziffy, who seems extraordinarily hungry and always demanding his mother's breast.
But finally he also falls asleep in her arms.
Krzsta sees a danger. What if Ziffy falls between her and Zachary while they are asleep, perhaps moving around? The consequences would be unthinkable.
So Krzsta gets up and finds a basket, puts a soft blanket in it, and puts Ziffy on the blanket where he sleeps peacefully. The night is warm. Krzsta leaves the basket on the floor so Ziffy cannot fall far if he wriggles out of the basket.
She then goes back to her Zachary.
Several times during the night Ziffy cries with a kind of low moan. Each time Krzsta gets up to feed him.

Zachary wakes up before his love and he lays beside her for a bit to see if she was going to wake up but when she laid sleeping he decided to get up. He walked over to where their child was laying but seeing that their child was still asleep he let the child sleep. He wrote a note for his love telling her that he went into the forest or a bit to gather materials to make Ziffy a proper bed.

He spends a couple of hours of cutting and gathering good wood for the bed. He entered the hut to see that both of family members were up and Ziffy was drinking. "I swear if he don't stop eating he is going to suck your insides out through your nipples." He says teasingly as he gives them a soft hug. "I got some good wood outside that we can make a bed out of so that we don't have to use that basket and accidentally kick it or or he tips it over."

Next morning Krzsta wakes up to discover the space beside her in the bed is empty. Where is Zachary? She glances over to see that Ziffy is still in his basket, but stirring. He will be hungry.
She notices a sheet of a white flat substance she does not remember seeing before beside the basket, but for the moment she attends to their baby, picking him up, feeding him, cuddling him.
She then examines the white sheet of a pliable material. It has strange markings on it which do not seem to represent anything that she is aware of. She must ask Zachary when or if he returns..
And then he does with piles of wood, which he announces will be used to make a proper bed for Ziffy.
"Oh that is wonderful Zachary my love! says Krzsta. "You are so thoughtful and kind and loving.
"Oh and I found this beside the basket this morning" showing him the white pliable sheet with the markings on it. "What is it? Do you know anything about it?"

Last edited:
Back