Forever Trapped ~ Closed for amchentai

Most of the rooms were lovely, yet empty. Looking like they belonged to kings or Queens, Kazalyea moved from room to room. She was never able to shake the feeling of being watched. But no matter how many rooms she checked it was empty. Though one room caught her eye. Look was the first room with the Weretiger, just this time it had a door, and no sleeping Weretiger. But being in that room she could feel something. Almost as if it was a echo of the lust she had in the room. But the room had a sense of danger to it as well as lust.


--------------------


The Demon lord watched as he rested his back against the large back of his thrown. He did not know what happened for a while but something in the woman had changed, But what that was he did not know, and having something happen in his castle with out him knowing was unsettling.
 
There were a couple of choice rooms she found to be appealing and considered making one of them her own. No matter where she went however, there were no signs of life anywhere until she opened the door to a room. It took a moment to realize that it was the same room where she lost her virginity, the tiger scent lingered in here as well. Although that could just be the strength of her memory of him.

The sense of danger crawled up her spine, sending a shiver into her core and for a moment she wanted to leave the room. At the same time, her curiosity took over with the thought that after everything she's been through, she can handle whatever it is coming after her. Also, no matter where she went in this place, there is always something lurking around a corner.

The lust in the room also played a part in it as well, making it difficult to leave the good feeling it gave her. Slowly her hand slid down between her legs to feel her own wetness, then licking it off her fingers. It wasn't like she was in a hurry to discover the next demon diamond realm and for the first time, she wasn't all that fearful. Kazalyea moved towards the bed and crawled into it, already feeling the wertigers fur caressing her body. The memories of him were strong on the bed as her hands roamed over her body. Closing her eyes, she visioned the time spent with him as her legs spread apart and her fingers slid between them.

The danger sensation remained and she didn't ignore it, at the same time, it increased the excitement and aroused her more. It appeared as if she was inviting the danger to come out and play.
 
Laying on the bed touching herself, Kazalyea mind was flooded with images, images of the Weretiger over the years, how many she did not know, but the faces of the women he had taken, images of their pussies being stretched and many of them did not return to the castle. But where did all the souls go? There were flashes of 100s of women in the blink of a eye, their orgasmic screams echoed in her mind. Her powers allowing her to see partly into the realms of the rooms.

"Is someone here?" She heard the rough, deep voice of the tiger beastman and could see a red ghostly outline next to the bed. He looked around trying to find someone who was not there or rather not in his realm. He walked around the bed looking for her, but he could not see her, could not find where Kazalyea was, even though she was laying on the bed touching herself.
 
Kazalyea wasn't too overly surprised by the vision of all the women, although she did question where they went. There were no signs of women in his room, nor are there any this room she's in now. The vision and seeing him take all those women brought her into a very intense climax, enough to wet the bed with her cum.

When she heard his voice, her eyes opened to see a ghostly version of him searching for her. A strange feeling washed over her as she reached out towards him, trying to touch him.

"I am here m'love..."

She whispered softly, not fully registering of what she just actually said. With one hand still lingering between her legs, the other hand stretched out towards the ghost. Kazalyea wanted to go to him, to run out of the room and grab the diamond that leads to him. Yet, she feared that this time she wouldn't get out of his realm. Or worse, the same thing that just happened with the fire demon.

He was her first and that natural love that came from that tore into her, fearing that she will have to go back and search for all those souls. She knew he of course wouldn't feel any love for her in return, he's just a demon after all and only wanted one thing.

"Where did your souls go? What is hidden in your room?"

For now she remained on his bed masturbating as she watched him for another couple moments. Wanting to see what he does or if he actually ever leaves the room through that door she saw.
 
He kept searching for her or rather the power she hold and pulsed outwards while she was sexual aroused. And the visions kept getting stronger, longer. But as the visions went on, they became darker, the women screaming in pair as the huge cock forced their pussies to stretch beyond their limits. And which part of Kazalyea enjoyed the view of the women meeting their end on the Weretiger's huge cock. Then a image flashed before her eyes, a woman laying on the floor most likely dead, but the Weretiger standing over her, with a blood covered cock and both his clawed hands covered in blood, but he looked sad, and he might have even been crying. But that was one of the many images flooding her mind, watching them fly by in the blink of a eye. Feeling the pained lust from the women as he took them, gave them their last and most powerful orgasm as he flooded them.

Then there was the feeling of being watched. Not by the Tiger beastman, But someone else, something else watched her. Feed off her lust. But as the bloody images kept getting longer, more women who did not live through the mating, the scenes slowly getting to the point where the soul would leave the broken mortal shell. But could Kazalyea stand to see them fucked this way, to see how their souls escaped, but could she take the lust and pain and pleasure mixing as the visions slowly got longer and more brutal? And who was watching her, from where, how? The sheets slowly being soaked in her juices and the unanswered questions mixing with the visions and pleasure she was giving herself.
 
Kazalyea had no idea how thing became so deep that she felt trapped in this illusion. Tears of sorrow seeped from her eyes when realizing her Beast-tiger does have feelings. It almost appeared as though he has been searching for a mate. The pleasure she felt kept her fingers pumping deeply into herself until they ached, and even still, they continued.

There were eyes on her from the shadows, unseen eyes and yet the tears blurred her vision to where she couldn't see past her nose. Shaking her head as something didn't feel right, her energy was being pulled from her instead of into her. The visions felt wrong somehow, almost as if they were being twisted and manipulated as they stretched.

"Stop it.... Who ever you are.... stop this..."

Both her eyes glowed as she growled deeply to fight off the visions, wanting to run towards her tiger more than ever.

"I want him.... I don't care what he has done... It's not his fault... I want him..."

Pulling her hand out from between her shaky legs and proceeded to climb off the bed.
 
"Are you sure about that?"

Images that were very clear flashed into Kazalyea mind. As if she was both the poor woman as she could feel the fear and pain, and also watched as if she was the being watching this whole horror show. Images of the Tigerbeastman taking his cock and tearing into a woman for his own lust, not hers, not love, not anything but his own primal needs. Watching as women that like her did not wish to be a fuck toy he simply ate, his sharp teeth treating their womanly bodies as meals. Images of the worst of the worst flooded Kazalyea's mind. Yet all the images still were cutshort of the souls leaving their bodies. But Kazalyea's power made it so that every 9th scene showed to her was him making love, it still ended badly, but he made love, giving the females their last most powerful orgasm, but the other 8 scenes were meant to show her the worst of him, the evil that he had done.

"Is that what you are trying to save? Even your body has limits..."
 
"I get it... you can stop with the visions... You are going to make sick..."

Kazalyea fell back onto the bed feeling dizzy after hearing the voice speak and even with her eyes closed, the images wouldn't stop. The images were gruesome and very cruel to her, neither angel nor succubus liked what was seen.

"That tends to happen when you keep a beast caged. How else should he act?"

She could feel it all and she focused mostly on the love she could never keep. His love, pain and sorrow mixed with the raw, uncontrolled lust. She had experienced that lust already, had seen a glimpse of what tenderness he could have given and for the most part, he was gentle when taking her virginity. As gentle as the situation allowed, considering he could have easily just impaled her on his cock with no regard to her at all.

"Where do the souls he takes go? I know I can not be his mate, nor can I save all the souls this castle has taken... but... I need to go to him, he is searching for me.."

Once again she watched the ghostly figure of her tigerbeast searching for her, but she needed a plan before returning to him. Even the smallest idea is better than nothing. Shaking her head as one idea sounded impossible even to her, then again, the things she has seen so far, nothing really seemed all that impossible.

".. What if..."
 
The voice fell silent and left Kazalyea to her own thoughts. The Tiger Beastman continued to look around but Kazalyea could feel the world around her seem to shift, almost like the Diamond from the main hall. Little did she know the large Diamond next to the Tiger's eye gem she left was glowing. but a much slower build up. Giving her time to finish her plan, but she would need to think and move quickly as she could see the Tiger Beastman blood lust slowly taking control.
 
She watched him closely and contemplated her options, there really was only one option.... to create a mate for him. Those souls were already trapped, having no where else to go, the angel in her can create life just as much as take it. The only problem is.... what body or form to put those souls into.

"Here goes nothing I suppose."

She can see that he is becoming more antsy and the room felt strange to her, all signs that she needed to move quickly. Kazalyea ran down the hallway seeing the diamond glowing, it all felt like a trap to her, a gut wrenching twist in her gut. It didn't make sense that all the sudden things would be leading her back to the tigerbeast.

"It is what it is..."

She grabbed the diamond and closed her eyes, praying that it will actually lead her to him. For all she knew the diamonds could have been switched around while she was busy with the demons. But if it did lead to her tiger, she's hoping that he is calm enough to not just simply rape her, pleading against all odds that he isn't blood lust just yet.
 
She touched the Diamond and was once again teleported to the first bedroom. But the Tiger Beastman was on the edge. His eyes were glowinga light red and the dark powerful sexual power flowing off him could be felt by Kazalyea as she entered the room.

"You... H.. Have.... R.. R.. Returned....." He spoke, the powerful lust building up quickly in his body. She felt it as well, something was pushing him on, she felt the dark power growing in his cock. His size was bigger now, someone or something was trying to turn him into a blood lust filled demon and nothing else, the hint of the pure heart slowly fading from him. She could see his balls held the 100s of souls in them. Kazalyea could hear their cries of lust and pleas for help. His fate and the fate of the souls were now in Kazalyea hands.
 
Both her wings were out and stretched for a moment before laying against her back, the angel eye seemed brighter than the demons. She took everything in as she looked up to meet his gaze and smiled softly. The lust was consuming him, but he still had a tiny bit of control, enough for her to work with.

"Yes M'Love... I have returned, I have missed you."

She walked up to him slowly, more than anything she wanted to kiss him, yet, she needed to do something else first. Besides, he towered over her which mean she would have to fly up to him and she hasn't really flown with these wings yet.

"I wish to make love to you... I desire to give you something special."

Kazalyea ended up face to face with his throbbing hard cock and huge sac that swung as he moved. The angel bracer glowed brightly as she reached up and placed her tiny hand on his sac. A white light seeped into the heavy sac, embracing the souls with comfort, much like what she did in the pit.

"I need you M'Love... I know you are still with me... Please... let me see you..."

She looked up the length of his cock to meet his gaze, lightly kissing the base and then his sac lovingly. Doing everything possible to 'tame' him.
 
He roared and she felt the darkness gripping his cock like a dark hand stroking the shaft. She felt it, the blood lust, wanting to do nothing then to tear her in two. But he fought for her, but it pained him. His eyes glowed the light red, flashing darker as he looked down at her, His huge clawed hand moved slowly and petted her head.

"L.. Leave me... S.. sa...save yourself..." He said, the darkness slowly wrapping around him like a cloak as he did everything in his power not to hurt her.
 
"You know just as much as I, that I can not leave this cage of yours at will.... I am with you until you are done using me."

Kazalyea learned very quickly how this castle works, so far all the rules have been the same. She is unable to leave until whatever creature is satisfied. She will admit, she didn't know the rules of returning to a realm, she can only guess it is the same.

Both her eyes were glowing powerfully as the succubus fed off the lust that filled the room, both of her wings wrapped around his cock and poured power into it. Both light and flame working to push the darkness back, flames of the demon licked and kissed along his entire length. While the white fog on the angel wing produced a cock ring around the base with the attempt to slow the process down.

"You can not hurt M'Love... I will not allow it... But I can not give you what you need if you are not with me... Please, return to me..."

Another ring wrapped around the base of his sac, tightening to cut off the darkness that flowed from it. All the while her hands were glowing and massaging the underside of his cock, pouring more powerful, purifying white energy into him.
 
The rings helped, but Kazalyea could feel the darkness pushing back, whoever was behind this was power indeed. He gritted his teeth as the sharp fangs could cut her into pieces so easy. But for his part he kept some control. But the lust was strong, His hand still on her head he carefully closed his paw like hand around her head and listed her up slowly, letting her stand and then moved her head till her mouth was right against the tip of his cock. The rings could break any moment and if they did Kazalyea would be in trouble, but for the moment they held, but the powerful lust was still there.
 
She smiled seeing that he still remained with her and the love that she saw in those few images sparked in his eyes. The angel itself was no match for this darkness, though she saw that the rings made a huge difference.

Kazalyea kept all her attention on him as he lifted her up, she showed no fear of him at all, even her heart remained a constant, steady beat. Though, it did pick up its pace as her own lust started to build, his scent and the taste of his cock was very intoxicating to her.

The succubus instructed the tentacles to wrap around his sack and cock, to mimic what the angel fog did and same pressure, perhaps a little more. A flaming rope soon followed after the tentacles, providing a nice snug cock and ball ring that connected as one.

"See M'Love... I have become stronger since you last had me."

Kazalyea smiled while kissing and licking the tip of his cock, gliding her tongue all the way up his slit to taste the precum that leaked from it. Her wings kept stimulating the rest of the length as her mouth and fingers worked on the tip.
 
The battle could be seen in his eyes and he did the best he could to control it, but the one behind all of this pushed back. With a low growl the paw like hand firmly gripped Kazalyea's head and he forced the cock into her mouth. The head fought back, but the lust and power wanted more. Slowly sliding his huge cock deeper and deeper into Kazalyea's hot warm mouth. Inch by inch he pushed, the hand twitching and stopping once in a while but still he pushed her down, his grip firm but like iron or steel. The power and ring/s around his balls strained and Kazalyea got a huge burst of pre cum that was enough to make her think he might have cum there and then. But as the hot pre cum flooded her mouth and throat, she knew he was far from over, his balls pulsing, the souls inside a mix of pleasure a pain as they helped power his balls for better or for worse.
 
Kazalyea whimpered and struggled to take his cock, she hasn't taken a cock by the mouth yet and it shocked her with how deep he pushed. She choked and gagged, desperately trying to breathe and swallow at the same time. The burst of precum frightened her since she knows how hard he is capable of cumming.

She jerked and tried to pull away for air, yet he had a solid grip on her head to keep her in place. In her panic, the rings tighten and the fire burned him as a warning. Naturally she didn't want to hurt him, nor rip his cock and balls off, but the rings made it feel as though they would.

She didn't know what else to do to fight off this darker power and it started to frighten her finally. It was a power she couldn't understand to its fullest, uncertain of its source anymore. Tears broke free from her struggle to breathe and the losing battle to keep him with her. There has to be another source to this darkness that she can cut off, though she was growing far too dizzy from gagging on his cock to think straight.

Her hands pawed at him helplessly as the rings became tighter around his sac. The bracers on her horns were pulsing with power and her eyes became solid white and black. Through the rings around his sac, she started to absorb the darkness into herself, subconsciously feeding off it, trapping it within her own body. It became the only other option she had to take away his struggle, knowing deep down she didn't have the strength to fight it.
 
He knew he was hurting her and his pawed hand let her go. His cock and balls burned with her power and felt as if she was trying to cut them both off to save herself. His cock popped from her mouth and to stop himself from hurting her he tossed her against the bed, abit roughly but he was still struggling for control. But she didn't get to rest for but a moment as he grabbed her and flipped Kazalyea onto her back on the bed. When she looked up to him this time she could see the dark, black aura around his body. He grabbed her as the aura around him flared up like black flames, breaking her spell on his cock and balls. The bindings around them gone, leaving only the evil cock and swelled balls free of her power. Before she could move he grabbed her thighs and had the tip of his cock ready to piece her pussy once more. The last bit of his will stopped him though. His claw like hands digging into her thighs, his claws drawing a little bit of blood as he tried to hold out, hold onto not wishing to hurt Kazalyea. She could see it in his eyes, the piecing red eyes showed he was watching from inside his own body. He was possessed now by whatever dark being held him. It's power far beyond that of the flame demoness before, and she knew this was only part of it's power, it was still watching them.

"Are you really going to let this would be demon get away with this Kazalyea? I know you have just woken up, but as a Succubus you should have no problem with such a weak demon like this... It's that Angel's fault... I bet she is weakening your body.... " The dark voice from before, the one only the demon part of Kazalyea could hear spoke to her. The voice was different then the power controlling the Tiger beastman though.

"He still has good in him... He's fighting... But your still hesitating... Are you not going to do everything in your power to save him? And not only him, but those pure souls trapped in his balls? Balls... Who knew a Angel would say such a dirty mortal word.... Still now is no the time to worry about dirty words... You know you must save him... But I understand your still awakening... But you must hurry or they will all be lost to you... We know you can do it Kazalyea... Believe in yourself and believe in those around you... Bring them all home... The voice that mirrored the darkness, that only the Angel part of Kazalyea could hear spoke to her as well. Both seemed to be saying the same thing in different ways, but it was up to Kazalyea herself to piece together the puzzle.
 
The tears were streaming freely as the voice taunted with both sides of her head, messing with as she laid there on the bed. She thought she was doing what she could... or at least going with what her instincts told her. Looking up at him with his red eyes and seeing the struggle within him. Anyone can see that he didn't want to hurt her and yet she can hear, just as much as feel the tainted souls pushing him forward. There wasn't any time to answer the voice, no time to cry or ask questions, it was all about action otherwise she won't last long enough to be of use.

Once more her eyes turned a solid black and solid white, showing more power than moments ago. The black eye focused on the dark aura surrounding him and her mouth opened as if she was about to scream. No sound came from her though as she proceeded to suck in the darkness, feeding off it much like she did with the fire demon. The white eye glowed along with the fog off her wing a blinding light that filled the room. The fire from her wing wrapped around his entire body, fighting to push the darkness towards Kazalyea.

The succubus had a place, much like the cage with the fire demon, only it was meant to contain whatever this darkness is. She hoped with the light of the angel, it would chase the darkness and guide it where she wanted it to go. She had thought about using the tentacles, though for the time being, she wasn't too sure how to use them in this case other than shoving one up his ass. That didn't seem like a good idea at this time as it might anger him more. And as far as she can tell, the only way she's going to get those souls out is by having him cum and she can pull the souls in the process.

Of course all this is speculation and no guarantee any of it will work. All she did know is she needed to get rid of this dark power first, it was slowing her down. All the while her hips were rolling and writhing as she felt the lust rushing into her, his cock teasing the entrance of her soaking wet pussy provoked her more. The lust fed her though and she grew stronger as the angel light became brighter, blinding anyone that is watching as it was the light of heavens. There were no signs of the Kazalyea that the tiger knew, her eyes were emotionless as one absorbed and the other reflected. She made it clear that she wanted him to remain with her and would sacrifice herself if came to that to save him. This was more power than she has yet to use and it put a strain on her body, which the tiger can see in her writhing, petite body.
 
The scene unfolding was soundless for a moment the only things were Kazalyea and the Tiger beastman. The room fell away into a odd black or white sphere as her power rushed around them. But the silence was broken as the Tiger beastman began to push his swelled cock into her. It was both the most sexual pleasure she had felt yet, and the most horrible pain she had ever felt before. He roared a silent roar as he pushed the head of his cock into her, the huge size making her pussy lips stretch painfully around him, even the Fire demoness had brought her more pleasure. The pain of her body being ripped in two or the feeling of it was mind blowing. In some dark way the pain fed her pleasure and even as her body struggled to handle it he continued to push into her.

"Why... Why try to save me? I have taken many lives... You should have left me or killed me..." She could hear his voice now. It sounded tired, ready to give up, in a way a lost soul himself as his possessed body drove his dark powered cock into her depths.


-----------------------------


The demon could no longer see the two through his portal as he sat on his thrown. He growled and sent a bust of his dark power through it to try to clear whatever was blocking his vision. Knowing that his power was slowly being absorbed by Kazalyea on the other side.
 
It wasn't easy for her to maintain the focus she needed as he started to split her open, however, the pain also appeared to make her stronger. The black eye shed pure black tears while the white eye shimmered like diamonds as the pain tore through her.

"I.... I fell in love.... with you... I could never do.... that to you...."

Kazalyea clawed into his finger as she fought to adjust to his size again. It seemed easier the first time than it did now, also she felt weak from all that energy she is using.

"I... I know I can not keep you.... or have... your.. love.. in return.... but... I wish.. to see you... happy..."

She gasped painfully when he reached her womb and like before, pushed deeply into it and reaching even further into her ribs. Which made it impossible to breathe for a moment or two as she came so hard around his cock, squirting her juices over the rest of the length.
 
A sharp burst of pain and pleasure washed over Kazalyea. And a new set of images floored her mind. The Tiger beastman with a human woman, as she took her last breath on his cock, but it was not a pained face or even that of lust. The woman's hand rested on the side of his face. She was saving goodbye, giving her life to save his like Kazalyea seemed to be doing now. The feeling of sadness and great loss followed as the Tiger beastman came into her, filling her body as he roared loud enough to shake the room. This room, he lost the love of his life in this room, trapped forever in a reminder of his loss. What fallowed next was a dark shadow appearing in the room and trapping him there, the first look Kazalyea got of the demon lord who held power over the castle itself. His voice was dark and inhuman as he spoke.

"If you serve me... I will bring her back..." The Tiger beastman took that offer with out thinking it through. The images from before came back to Kazalyea. But there were from the Tiger beastman's point of view, all those women, the demon lord had tricked him into thinking each one was his lost lover, and then drove his lust to kill her each time.

The Tiger beastman looked at Kazalyea as the black aura around his exploded and disappeared. Leaving Kazalyea to drain his life and soul.

"It's time to go... I have hurt too many women...." He said, a single tear rolled down his face as he closed his eyes and slide his cock all the way into Kazalyea's depths. With the black aura gone, it was far less painful, but not totally pain free. She then felt his cock swell up, ricking to tear her open from the inside, feeling it grow hot inside her, and deep inside Kazalyea chest a flow of hot cum exploded into her. It was painful and pleasurable as this wave of cum washed over her, filled her and even made her breasts swell a cup size or two from the amount he released into her depths. And with it the rush of all the souls he had saved, all the women he had hurt in the past, they flowed into Kazalyea's chest to join the other pure souls inside. There was so much cum though it sprayed out around his cock to soak her thighs, and with the amount of cum all the tainted souls sprayed out for the demoness to collect as well. Far less tainted souls though. But his cock kept swelling, Kazalyea's pussy pushed to the breaking point as well as being filled with cock, her body was fulled with pure souls and lustful cum that sprayed into her depths as the Tiger beastman slowly faded from this world.

"Take care of her...." Were the last things he said before he like the others faded into white and was gone, but the feeling of being full still remained, it felt like his cock was still inside or something bigger. In truth Kazalyea had the woman he loved deep with in her. The large loving soul filled Kazalyea's pussy, she sensed that she could keep the soul and the body would turn to cum or she could bring the woman back, all that cum could leak out of her and turn back into the woman the Tiger beastman loved and protected and was tricked into seeing every time he had sex.
 
Kazalyea couldn't even scream, much less breathe as she came multiple times before he ended. The tears were blinding her as she watched the scenes unfold along with her climaxes. The emotions within those visions created stronger orgasms than she's ever felt before. The cum flooded her and she couldn't speak to protest his leaving as she choked and spit up some of the cum. Watching him fade though made her cry much harder that it hurt more than the cum spilling out of her did.

She could feel the woman he loved still inside of her, stretching her pussy just as painfully as his cock did. At this point there really was no reason to created the female, if Kazalyea gave her life once again, she would just remain trapped here as he did. with sadness and heartbreak, Kazalyea took in the rest of the tainted souls along with the tigers love. Before too long, when she felt the last soul being absorbed, she cried until she blacked out allowing her body to heal again.
 
Kazalyea would wake up in the hall again, tiger cum still making her body plump with it's hot love, cum that would never lose the love for his mate, the one Kazalyea now carried inside her breast with the other pure souls. Though her sadness could be felt. The Diamond had faded and no longer shown brightly like before.

"You can have him back... All I ask in return is the soul of his mate and I can return him to you...." A dark voice said. It was not helpful or good meaning like the other two voices. This was carried venom that made her heart feel the sadness of the lost lovers and made the cum still inside her heat up in rage against the owner of the voice. But she has grown in power now, but there are still many dangers in the castle, how many will she over come and how many other mortals will fall prey to this evil place before she finds a way out or a way to end this evil.?
 
Back
Top