Unseen Revenge

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
Kimberly Cumstorm was a statuesque beauty. she stood 5'10 and was about 130# with short natural red hair perky 32C breasts and amazing 40" long legs. all of 27 she was the toughest professer at Arizona tech where she taught chemistry. He students considered her somewhat of a bitch because she graded hard with little leeway. One of her students in particular, Landon was very bright but was gettiing bad marks for minor errors in his formulas. This did not sit well as andy bad grades would hurt his chance to keep his scholarship. He had been working on an invisibility potion and was nearing perfecting it. would he seek revenge on miss cumstorm..only time will tell.
 
Landon had been thinking about this project for a couple years, every since he had heard of how a certain species of butterfly had wing with a particular crystal structure that rendered them invisible. He had come to Arizona Tech specifically to work one of the scientists studying it. Their research was going well, and his life was good, save for his chem class, which he was doing poorly in because the instructor was a total ball-busting bitch. She was gorgeous, but still a bitch.

They had recently tested a synthetic butterfly crystal in mice, infusing it through the mouse's body with DMSO. They were stunned at how well it worked. The mouse had remained mostly invisible for days. Landon could not resist trying it, wanting to be the first human ever to be invisible. It was Friday morning. The professor had gone on vacation, so he had the run of the lab. He estimated what would be necessary and injected his thigh with the substance. At first, there was nothing but a burning sensation and the taste of garlic in his mouth. Then, as he watched, he saw his hand fade from view.
 
He stood for a time, and watched as his flesh faded from view. He walked to a bathroom and looked in the mirror. He saw his clothing, hanging in space. This was really weird. He stole back to the lab and thought, "now what?"

He stripped, and felt very strange, unable to see himself, but still standing naked in the lab. How long would the effects last? The mice had been invisible for a week, but they were a lot smaller.

He heard the click of heels in the hall and looked to see Professor Cumstorm walking towards her office. Bitch...

An unseen smile appeared on his face. Oh, she deserved to be punked...
 
He opened the door wider and walked into the hall. He looked around. There was no one else on the floor, other than them. He padded out, the floor against his bare feet feeling strange. He walked quickly until he caught up with Prof. Cumstorm.

He paused behind her as she stopped at her office door and unlocked it. She opened the door and entered. He started to follow when she stopped and turned. She started to push it closed. Of course, she couldn't see him. He stopped the movement of the door and slid in, almost brushing against her. She looked surprised, and then pushed harder. He had moved past, so the door closed loudly. She shook her head, then went to her desk. He took a seat in the chair across from her desk. He watched as she walked behind her desk, set her bag down, and then took her jacket off. She was wearing a cream colored blouse beneath and it strained as she put her arms up to stretch. Her skirt rose couple inches up her legs, and he felt himself starting to get hard as he admired her.
 
I shake my head as it almost feels like someone is in the room but I see no one so I think maybe just working too hard as I sit at my desk and begin to look over research documents and papers.
 
I watch as you settle into work, shifting in my chair. I see you look up abruptly, right at me, and freeze. Then I remind myself, you are looking at an empty chair, not me. I rise and move closer to your desk, admiring your body openly.

You look around at the soft sounds I make as I move, my feet against the floor. You shake your head and you open a drawer and pull out a bottle of water. You open the cap and pour some in your coffee cup. You set the bottle aside, then casually reach for the cup. I reach and tip the cup over as your hands reaches it. You start as the water slashes from the cup onto your desk, and your blouse and skirt. You back up and stand, the water making the fabric cling to your body. I start breathing harder.
 
Agh what the!! I gasp to myself upset at my clothes soaked now. " good thing it's only water and I have no one to see for now". I use a paper towel to get most of the water off and let my clothing dry a moment as I stand and peer out the window taking a much needed break.
 
I watch as you try to dry yourself, running the paper towel over your wet clothes, over your body. My cock has swollen hard as I watch voyeuristically. You finish, then lean onto the window sill, looking out, your ass pointing back at me. I am sorely tempted to...

But here? I think for a time. No, in your home...

I settle back as you collect your things and move to leave. I manage to slip out of the door before you locked it. It was easy to follow you, although I had to move more carefully outside. You unlocked you car and opened the rear door to put your bags inside. It gave me the opportunity to slip inside.

You didn't live far away, so soon we pulled up in front of your house. I slipped out after you had removed your bag, and followed you to your front door. Again, I slipped in after you, almost colliding with you when you turned to shut the door.

You set your bags down and walked upstairs. I followed, stopping when you looked behind you, hearing something on the stairs behind you. You walked into a bedroom and began to remove your wet clothes. I just smiled. Sooon....
 
I begin to strip and as I remove my shirt my nipples are rock hard from the cold water upon the wet shirt. I stop for a moment as I feel like someone is watching me but I think to myself i must be crazy as all I see is me in my full length mirror. I continue disrobing till I'm just clad in just my heels and pantyhose showing my shaved pantiless pussy in the mirror reflection. I stop to admire my frame as I workout often but then feel again as if I'm being watched.
 
I try not to pant as I watch you strip. I knew the good professor had a great body, but this was simply insane. You stood for a moment, looking in the mirror at your self, then pulled a robe from a closet and walked to the kitchen. Led by my cock, I followed you.

You flicked on a light and poured a glass of wine, before getting some leftovers from the frig to warm. As you worked, I noticed a bottle of muscle relaxants on the counter. hmmm...

When your back was turned, I removed one, broke it up, and added it to your wine. when you returned for a sip, you paused after tasting it, then shrugged and returned for more. I smiled. soon you would be completely helpless...
 
I begin to head to the sofa and ready to watch a good movie. As I walk I shake my head feeling oddly groggy not sure why. And moments after the last sip of my wine. I slump into the large soft sofa.
 
"Perfect," I breath, as I watch you flop onto the couch, "now, you are mine."

You groggily lift your head, your eyes unfocussed, before collapsing again. I walk to the couch and kneel down on the floor in front of you. I part your long, tonedlegs wide and pull your ass to the edge of the cushion. I could fuck you, right here and now, but I want to savor this.

I untie your robe and pull it open, getting a good close look at your body. I run my hands up your chest, cupping your bra covered breasts, squeezing them. You mumble and squirm, starting to bring an arm up. I push your arm aside and take your bra in my hands. One good pull and the cups part, your breasts spilling free. "Fuuuck," I mutter as I start pinching your small pink nipples...
 
My head swimming everything blurry like underwater. Part of my brain senses something not right as my arm goes to swat bit with such little effort behind it as all my muscles are become fully relaxed. After a few more moments of seeing a shadowy figure in front of me out I go as my eyelids close.
 
"Hey? Hey!" I growl as your eyelids flutter and close, "No falling asleep on me. I want you to feel this, every bit of it."

I give your face a slap, not too hard, but enough, and then a second. Your eyes open again, and I smile unseen. I reach down again to your breasts and begin pulling your nipples, twisting them periodically. "Nice tits professor," I taunt you.
 
Wha.. Who's there I say with a slur trying to move away from the feeling upon my perky chest but so groggy I really don't move at all. I hear the voice sounds familiar but when I question the voice again you know I have no idea of who you are as my long legs and tall frame are are stretched on the couch.
 
"Who?" I laugh, "wouldn't you love to know?"

I lean my invisible face closer, "I'm the guy who is going to fuck you and cum inside your unprotected pussy."

You make an attempt at protest, and I reply, "You want it now? such a slut!"

I reach down for your panties with both hands and rip them off. You protest more and I take your panties and stuff them in your open mouth. I look down and admire your carefully shaven cunt. Leaning forward, I start to slap your pussy with my cock.
 
I try to move but very gravy still u sway hops from side to side like fighting off a bad dream. Which since I cannot see you is what I think of having. I whimper softly " no leave me alone" but it comes out in a soft slur army eyes flutter open closed in and out of my perceived situation.
 
"Not a chance," I husk. My breath was hard. I was relishing my new power, almost overwhelmed by the possibilities. I could do anything to you, anything.

And right now, I was going to fuck you. I reached down and set the head of my cock at your pussy, so far as I could see and feel. I saw your labia part, as though opening like a flower. "Such a pretty cunt," I told her, "I will enjoy fucking it."

I pressed my cock down a little further and nudged my hips forward. I watched as your pussy seemed to open its "mouth." I felt your heat around the head, and heard you gasp and cry out, "no!"

"Yes," I replied and thrust hard.
 
No I whimper my mind racing thinking I'm in s bad dream as o can hear a voice and feel being entered but see nothing. I gasp as my tight pussy is stretched by what feels like a huge cock but I see nothing as I look around in a haze. Leer comments made on my long legs and perky 32C chest and what the other boys in class would and want to do to me in class. I wonder how the voice knows I'm a professor as my hips buck out of instinct as u plead " NO stop leave me alone !"
 
"Leave you alone?" I laugh, as I pump in and out of your cunt, the head flattening against your cervix with each thrust.

"Whose going to leave you alone? There's no one here. Do you see anyone on top of you? Do you see a cock fucking your sweet cunt?" I taunted.

I reach up with one hand and press your throat against the back of the couch, "Who will believe you professor? Some invisible guy fucked me? The cops will love that."

I could feel my first orgasm building, reveling in taking you this way. I began to pound you hard, then buried my cock deep in you as my cum boiled out of me. I felt pulse after pulse fill you. I held you for a time, then abruptly pulled out of you and off of you. I stood a few feet away and smiled as you looked around, trying to figure out what the hell just happened.
 
I pop up ad the medication wears off I look around and see nothing. My pussy spasms in an orgasm and I can feel a sticky liquid inside me but see nothing. " was it all a dream? Am I crazy? Maybe been working too hard!" I think to myself. I compose myself and head off to bed. The next morning I get ready for work/teaching and wear a button down hunter green dress 3" above the knees nude pantyhose and 2" silver heels. As I drive I see a detour. I don't like it because it will take me through the bad section of town.
 
Sitting in the back seat, I am really coming to enjoy my silent stalking. It is a subtle invasion, watching you at every turn. I recall you awaking, not remembering anything. You felt your cunt, wondering. I almost took you again then and there, but want to draw out the fun. I relished watching you shower in the morning, but had to be careful not to get trapped in small spaces, like bathrooms.

On the drive in, I noted the detour. As we passed through some sketchy parts of town, I could see the locals checking you out. I consider the possibility of attracting their attention, but decide no. For now, I want your pretty cunt all to myself.

We arrive on campus, and I watch you walk to your office. I move gingerly, barefoot on the sidewalk and halls of the chem building. You enter your office and settle behind your desk. You open your laptop and begin to sort through email. Looking at your schedule, I see you have a student appointment in five minutes, Melissa.

You are focussed on the screen, as I step beside you and start to stroke myself. It only takes a couple minutes, in part because of the tension of the moment. I clamp my lips tight as I cum, several spurts of very visible semen splattering the front of your dress.

It doesn't hit your skin, and you don't notice. I step back as I hear a knock on your door. "Come in," you call and the door opens. Melissa, reputedly one of the sluttier girls in class, enters and takes a seat opposite your desk. As you face her, I see her eyes focus on your dress, and a smirk appear on her face.

"Did I interrupt anything?" she asked.
 
OOC edit last post. Expose me on bad side of town let a group of thugs gang me get me really goin describe it in detail then I'll edit this post
 
edit of previous post , cumnchat now posting

I slip into the back seat of your car as the possibility of you realising I was in the seat beside you was very real although very tempting especially as the button down dress had proved too restrictive around the knees & lower thighs & you had undone the bottom two buttons allowing your legs more freedom but in the process showing a great deal of thigh.
I heard you muttering to yourself about not wanting to drive through this section of town but it cut half an hour off the journey. I could see that various guys were checking out the car as it looked out of place having no dents or scrapes & newly washed.
I wanted some fun & for you the stuck up professor to be humiliated as you humiliated me when you made fun of me for getting low marks in class. My opportunity came at a set of lights where you misjudged them changing & was forced to stop. Immediately the car was surrounded by a group of a mixture of Hispanics, Whites & Afro-Americans claiming that your immaculate windscreen needed cleaning & they would do it for 10 bucks apiece.
I guessed that you would just stare straight ahead ignoring them & keep you windows tightly shut with the doors locked, which is exactly what you did except that I pressed the electric window button & down it rolled with one of the mob poking his head & shoulders in & seeing the amount of thigh on display called out
"Hey guys, come get an eyeful of this pretty white gal showing her legs 'n all"
He reached in & pulled the hem of the dress even higher, tearing a couple more buttons off in the process. The mob had gathered round the car now staring in through the windows so I opened the passenger side window as well, one of the guys reached in & unlocked the door & quickly opened it & sat next to you one hand grasping your thigh halfway up & sliding his hand up & down your thigh moving higher & higher until he was brushing your pussy through the panty hose.
"Ya know what guys I reckon this lil bitch is getting hot, she's sure getting wet"
His other hand was busy with the higher buttons of your dress & he had enough undone to reveal your bra & the upper parts of your breasts that were heaving as you struggled to fend them off but you were unable to prevent him getting his hand inside your bra & getting a handful of your soft tit flesh & pinching your nipple which swollen more from fear than excitement.
I didn't want them to fuck you , that was down to me so I had to find a way to stop this developing into a gang rape. Being invisible had the advantage that I could shout without being picked out so I yelled at the top of my lungs
"COPS, SCATTER GUYS"
They melted away like snow in midsummer & I watched you through the rear view mirror button up your dress & drive like a bat out of hell to the school. Once we were in the parking lot you just sat & burst into tears.
I felt no sympathy for you just he satisfaction that you now knew what it felt like to be humiliated but I hadn't finished with you yet.
OH NO
 
I sit in the parking lot still trying to figure out why my locked doors opened. Blushing still from their smile as they had to discover I was shaved and panty less underneath my pantyhose. My nipples still a bit stiff under my blouse from the encounter. I compose myself and exit the my car.
 
Back
Top