Romance in Paradise (closed)

Just getting away from everything for a bit to relax as well. Mainly do exactly this and maybe some swimming and shopping.

She shrugged placing a drink order then sighed as the waitress who clearly had not heard about Callis asked her where he was.
 
"That must get old" I say after the interaction about your former love. "I can sympathize. Seems I can't go anywhere without hearing about my family or getting my picture taken and being labeled as 'the playboy financier'. I can't even take female employees out to lunch anymore"

As I say this the waitress returns with our drinks and I immediately pay, throwing a $100 on her tray. I hand you your drink "shall we toast to animosity and relaxation then?" I say holding my glass up.
 
In a way yeah it gets old but telling people lime her he is gone has to be worse for them than me.

Taking her drink and smiling at the toast.

Sounds wonderful
 
"I'm sure it is worse for them" I say taking a drink. "So tell me, this guard that you put up around other people....have you always been that way or is that only since your name got into the headlines?" I say laying back in my chair, staring up into the blue sky from under my sunglasses.
 
In the world I found myself guarded was a way of life... a simple flirt could be a cop or rival... Danger was a way of life... so guarded became normal as breathing.
 
"That's no way to live" I say taking a drink, reacting slightly as cool condensation from the glass falls and hits my chest. "I remember in college especially, every girl that showed interest I had to worry about whether she would claim rape, pregnancy, etc. I couldn't just live the life I wanted"

My voice trails off as I realize this conversation has taken a somber tone. "Hey here's a thought, I have my yacht docked down the beach there, would you care to go for a boat ride?"
 
Sure why not...

She smiled and turned to stand up from the chaise lounge. Stretching a little as she placed her glass on the table and looked around.
 
I look you over casually as you stretch, amazed at your beauty.

"Right down here" I say placing my arm around your back lightly to point you in the right direction. Just down the road is my gleaming white three story ship named "The Equity Method". I show you to the stairs as I direct the captain to take us on a cruise around.

"Do you enjoy boats?" I ask as we disembark.
 
Callis father had a sail boat we used from time to time but nothing like this.

She glanced around with a smile before looking back at him.
 
"I'm pleased you like it" I say returning the smile. "Sailboats are nice and all but give me powerful engines any day" I say approaching you. "Would you like a tour?"
 
That would be wonderful.

She was relaxing a little and he was nice and she didn't have to deal with questions... Oh no she would have to answer questions. She spotted the old woman of all people watching them.
 
"Wonderful, let's start up here and work our way down" I say leading you to the staircase. We go up to the top deck which is mostly for the captain with just a small area for gear. We then go the second deck with has a dining room, lounge area with tv and bathroom. Heading down to the lower deck we get to where the three bedrooms are. Two decent guest bedrooms, king sized beds and their own bathrooms. Then we get to my room, the master suite with a California king size bed, auto racing pictures hang on the walls from my youth and a large bathroom with marble flooring and a jacuzzi tub.

"Here's where the magic happens!" I say smiling opening the door.
 
So is that what this was all about?

She laughed.

Trying to get me into the bedroom?
 
I look over at you and laugh "yes that's it! You got me!" I say before coming back with "but then again you asked for the tour!" I say walking around the bed and back towards you slowly
 
Defense was twitching the back of her mind. A trap perhaps all along or just innocent events they themselves were twisting in defense.

Well the it this is the tour now what? Back up to the deck to enjoy the cruise?
 
"Now what is purely up to you" I say standing just a couple of feet from you. "I want you to feel relaxed, to have a great time". I say as my right hand nervously fidgets with a trinket on my dresser.
 
Lets go enjoy the tour

She smiled and started to turn.
 
I check out your amazing ass in your bathing suit as you turn.

"Can I offer you a drink from my bar first?" I say going behind, wanting you to stay, wanting you to want to stay.
 
She was wary but he did not fit the danger type so one drink would be fine.

One drink
 
"What's your pleasure?" I say smiling wryly as I pour myself a vodka tonic. "I have pretty much anything you could think of here"
 
Bourbon straight.

She watched him and that smile relaxing slightly.
 
"As the lady wishes" I say fixing your drink. "Here you are my dear" I say walking around the bar and extending my hand holding your drink to you
 
Taking the drink she smiled taking a sip.

Thank you.
 
"I'm glad you decided to come Natalya" I say, taking a drink and merely inches from you. "I must admit, I thought after our introductions that you would never give me the time of day". I move a bit as the boat gently rocks on the waves, my captain three levels above and completely isolated from our conversation in my bedroom.
 
Guess a vacation can have some company...plus it gets me away from the motherly one.

Slowly stepping back a little.
 
Back
Top