When Darkness Gathers

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,540
When Darkness Gathers

This is a closed thread read along and enjoy.

The modern world is all bright lights and the endless chase for things as if the collection of things was what defined you, the only thing that really mattered. That and of course the quest to remain eternally young. This is a story of temptation, a temptation as old as time itself. A story of forces the modern mind cannot even conceive of.

“ If you want a room young lady then it will be 30 kopeks!”

For the third time the inn keeper pushed the stunning young redhead’s credit card aside.

“No kopeks no room.”

The huge man came from behind his bar and forced the young tourist from the little inn nestled deep in the heart of the Carpathian mountains. He was about to slam the door behind him shuttig her out when his wife pleaded with him.

“It is growing late Gergore, have pity, it will soon be night.”

He turned on the woman his eyes dark and threatening.

“No Kopeks no room”

There was a note of finality as he slammed the door in Janie Gladies face as he threw her out into the dying day and the gathering storm.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He paced the ramparts of his castle embracing the twilight, the last dying rays of the sun’s warming light long sense sunk behind the peaks of the Carpathians. He turned his eyes to the heavens felt the wind of the gathering storm caress his face. The Count turned on his heel took a step and then stopped. He once more lifted his face to the wind and inhaled deeply. A wicked smile bowed his lips as he caught her scent, the sweet scent of youthful innocence.

“Yuri……[size=6[Yuri.[/size]

“The little twisted gnome came at his master’s call. Yes Count Tepes.”

Light the torches, a lamp in every window, I feel the storm shall bring us a young visitor tonight.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Janie Gladies felt the subtitle caress of the first soft rain drops on her upturned face. Then the flickering lights from the castle on its craggy cliff above the tiny mountain village caught her eyes as if offering her sanctuary from the gathering strom.
 
Janie Gladies is a girl that is smart and pretty a dangerous combination in days like these.

She wants to learn art because she loves drawling about things that is not everyday seeable to the normal eye, like a sunrise over the mountains or a bear mother feeding her cubs or just even a old weeping willow that tells a thousand year old story of what it had all seen or lived threw. She felt herself when she is able to just sit there in the nature let her eyes roam over what Mother earth is giving her as a gift.

Her best friend Lilly wanted to go somewhere in the spring break she hadnt been before and do othing but party. Lilly didnt want to go away in spring break alone so she drags Janie with her. While Lilly is partying, Jani uses the opportunity and sneaks off leaving Lilly a note " Dear Lilly I wish you lots of fun and that i wish to have as well that why im going to search for somthing to drawl so my vacation is worth the while....love you lots till tomorrow"

she wonders off letting the new sight to the eye be a muse, to find new things to keep for ever on a piece of paper. Theres somthing about nature that calms her, brings her peace. She sat down by a tree drawling some things that she found beautiful to her eye napping away under the warm sun. She wakes to find it getting dark, she had walked past some kind of hotel back a while and decides to go there and take a room.

She is a very quiet soul but also a fighter, a survivor and everything but a weak thing she had always thought. When the inn keeper threw her out she sighed almsot having to laugh at herself knowing this was all her fault. looking around she noticed it was starting to rain ever so slightly pulling her cape over her shoulders somthing she had bought herself a while back, she was a fan of stories back then things that aren't real or atleast just enough to believe or dream of.

Her cape was somthing they might have worn back then in the medieval times, her friend Lilly called it the gothic blanket in a dark red and black textil. Pulling the hood over her head she saw the lights and smiled maybe there she might be able to stay for the night, with the rain it wasnt possible to stay outside.

She made her way to the castle making sure her drawlings wasnt getting wet as she went along.

Reaching the castle gates she stood there looking at it it being beautiful, if it wasnt raining she would wait to go in so she could drawl it. Thou it was raining sos he made her way to the front door knocking she pulled her hood slowly down letting her fire red hair fall over her shoulders, as her Emerald green eyes searched around untill the door opens. Janie wasnt a tall girl she was only 5,2 and 19 years old but she tried to look older so many guys would leave her alone.
 
Last edited:
One soon fond that the modern world quickly disappeared as you traveled from Bucharest into the Carpathian mountains in to the fabled land made famous by Braham Stoker's Transylvanian. Oh yes towns like Targoviste Vlade Tepes' seat of power in Wallachia had entered the world of tourism and the art of fleecing the unsuspecting tourist yet as you made your way towards Sangov Vadle Tepes's final resting place one entered a world of Medieval towns and little villages that had not substantially changed sense the days when Vadle Tepes was the iron fisted ruler of Wallachia holding the Turks at bay and striking fear into their hearts by impaling his prisoners on pikes as a warning to all. It was his ruthless treatment of foes both Turks and those closer to the thrown that had given rise to the Legend of the Vampire count made famous by the dark Irish author. Yet their is a grain of truth behind all myths and legends and in this case as the young Miss Janie Gladies was about to find out a very dark grain of truth.

The storm winds whipped Janie’s cloak around her, the rain was soon lashing her, as if the storm and the violence of nature itself was driving her to the lonely castle. She was soaked t the skin when her delicate hand reached for the iron door knocker in the shape of a wolf’s head.


The little man was half dozing when the hollow clanking of the iron door knocker thundered against the oaken door. He drew himself to his full five feet nine inch height straightened his jacket. He called in his native tongue,

I'm coming patients"

The door creaked open and he saw a strangely dressed young woman with some kind of satchel over her shoulder her tawny copper hair was soaking windblown and in utter disarray and yet her beauty took his breath away. Yet his appearance to her must have been quite amusing as he stood there with his dark complexion, gnomish looks, wearing attire that would have been more suited to the 10th century than to the 21st. He had the look of the Romaine and wore a gold earring.

"What do you want Miss"

Again he spoke to her in his native tongue as his eyes feasted on her beauty.

How did he do it? How did the Master know that this stunning creature would be about on such a stormy night and driven to the manor's door step. Yuri watched with a bemused sense of humor at the blank expression on the young beauty's face and her little pantomimes as to what she sought. When she gesturing inside the house and lightly resting her head against her hands in a gesture for sleep. His eyes swept her body and sleep was the last thing on his mind. Yuri lips bowed into a beaming smile when he heard her speaking English.

"You in come Miss.........storm this night,......... must stay...........danger in night.... I call the Master!....you stay here.

The bemused little man ushered Janie into the manor and to a little room just off the entry where there was a brazier and a charcoal fire where she could warm herself. His feet could be heard scurrying off and slowly fading away as an unearthly silence settled around Janie like a heavy woolen cloak only the howling of the growing storm broke the silence.

Time passed as she was left alone by the brazier and its glowing coals the world Miss had stumbled into Janie Gladies bore more resemblance to the 10th century than it did to the 21st. There was a crack of lightening and crash of thunder and in that brilliant unearthly white light stood the gnomish little man and a very tall and dark stranger that could have been the embodiment of every dark legends that Janie Gladies had ever heard of the dark Carpathian Mountains and Transylvania. He was tall, gaunt, and yet there was a certain allure to him and a dark radiance that seemed other worldly. His ginger hair hung in lose waves that brushed his shoulders, his eyes where amber with a flash of burnished gold and seemed to look right through her. His attire like the little man's was from the far distant past but where Yuri's was simple and sturdy, this man's was rich silks trimmed with supple fur and gold embroidery that left no doubt that he was the master of this house.

"May I be of some assistance Miss? I am count Vladimir."
 
Janie hoped there was really someone at home and not just the lights,as the door then opens she gasped seeing then a man standing there not really easy on the eyes but that didnt botherher. He asked what she wanted as she took a breath before asking to come in out of the rain.

She followed him to the living room watching him and then look around at the old place it was so beautiful she thought. She would have to drawl somthing tomorrow before leaving this place was more then worth to be held forever on her paper.

After the man left to get hisMaster she smiled thinking about that, in the old times people always said that but at the looks aound here they might never really get out and not know what year it really is. Seeing the fire she smiled walking up to it to warm herself untill the men come back she took off her cape and laid it over a chair near by so it may also dry up.

Hearing foot steps of the man that ran off she stood back up turning to the door way to see him stand there with a much taller man, their shadows dancing around them from the different lights around them but not enough to really see his face.

Janie stood there in her tight jeans and top with some black boots tht had no heel on it, that being better for the country side she always thought. hearing his voice she had a weird feeling about him not sure what but she wasnt one of those girls who judge by the first second of the people around them. Stepping closer she nods

"Yes do forgive me please Mr. Vladimir, I am Janie and I was walking arond to find things to drawl that are of most beauty around here and then it got dark and wanted to take a room down the road but somthing went wrong and I didnt get a room. Its raining outside so I was hoping maybe to be able to stay for the night first thing in the mornying I will go."

she said softly taking another step closer to him Putting her slightly wet hair up in a ponytail she smiled at him hoping he will agree.

"I dont need a bed or so i can sleep on the couch here *pointing over to the fire* or there on the floor infront of the fire that will do as well I'm not picky...not at all"

she added as her eyes roamed over him this place was amazing she thought.
 
" Mr. Vladimir,"

Her voice was light lyrical and just a hint of a pink hue kissed her flawless cheeks at her indecision on how one addressed a real life Count. There was a refreshing naivety to this gorgeous creature who stood warming herself by the fire on the hearth. Her hair hung limp, wet and in disarray imparting a wild sensual appearance to the Redheaded beauty her dark tresses picking up the firry highlights of the glowing coals. her tartan woolen corset clinging to the sensually seductive curves of her ravishing young body and leaving little to the imagination as it clung to her seductive figure.

"Yes do forgive me please Mr. Vladimir, I am Janie and I was walking around to find things to draw that are of most beauty around here and then it got dark and I wanted to take a room down the road but something went wrong and I didn’t get a room. Its raining outside so I was hoping maybe to be able to stay for the night first thing in the morning I will go."

Janie said softly taking another step closer to him. Putting her slightly wet hair up in a ponytail she smiled at him hoping he would agree.

"I don’t need a bed for I can sleep on the couch here or there on the floor in front of the fire, that will do as well I'm not picky...not at all"

Her words only half listened to as Vladimir smiled with approval at the way her jeans accentuated the smooth tight curve of her tight little derrière and her long sculptured legs.

"My dear young lady how could I turn you out on such a night and in such a storm to leave you to the mercies of the children of the night and those that pray on innocent travelers.........."

Those golden amber eyes never seemed to leave her dark emerald green eyes. It was if he was reading all she was, all she feared, and all she hoped for in the clear depths of those striking emerald eyes.

" You shall be my guest!"

There was a quality to his voice and the intensity in those eyes that told her this man was not use to being denied.

"Now I am sure that you need more than to lay before the fire on my hearth as if your were a favored pet Miss Gladies or a simple bed for the night. I believe dry clothes and a hot meal are in order as well Miss Janie Gladies............"

County Vladimir's voice trailed off as he waited for Janie to accept his offer of hospitality
 
Janie's eyes couldnt leave his, there was somthing about his eyes that just caught her there and didnt let her go. She would have loved to pull out her paper and pencil and drew what she saw in him but she didnt.

His voice was like a drug to her ears, it caught her freezing her there not to move as if wanting to see more, learn more and need more. After he said he couldnt let her just leave in this storm he said somthing that her mind had caught and saved for later to think about but at that moment didnt let him see that she felt somthing not right here.

"Mr. Vladimir that is to kind of you, a hot meal I would take and my clothing would dry quickly before the fire there is no fast matter in that. I dont wish to waste your time Sir. *she siad showing a pencil and paper in her hand as if saying she could keep herself busy if he had other things to tend to* But I am thankful for everything "

She stood there almost to say staring at him as it didnt even bother her that for some reason he knew her last name thou she hadnt told him it at least not yet. Thou she did feel somthing deep in her as if her inner voice told him everything he wished to know.

Pulling herself from his eyes she turned to look at the fire for a second before looking around the room saying softly.

"Your castle here must be very old the looks of it, it is very beautiful and it has somthing the building today dont have anymore it has a history a story behind it....has your family always live here or did they buy it from a other family?!" she asked walking over to a wall letting her hand run over the wall softly as if saying hello to the castle. She had always loved old things.
 
"Your castle here must be very old by the looks of it, it is very beautiful and it has something the building today don’t have anymore it has a history a story behind it....has your family always live here or did they buy it from another family?!"

Vlad smile as the young innocent walked over and let her hand run over the wall, softly caressing it as if saying hello to the castle.

“My Family built it in the 10th century Janie to protect the valley, we have always live here, lived as if we were part of the land itself.”

“You are charming Janie and I insist, you shall be my guest for dinner."

Those dark amber eyes seemed to sparkle with impish merriment even as he held her soft emerald eyes captive in his gaze.

"Yuri you will show our charming young guest to the red room."


Count Tepes then returned his attention to Janie as he gave her a most charming and disarming smile.

"You will find dry clothing in your room young lady, we dress for dinner Janie."

He took her hand in his and cradled it like it was a precious jewel and raised it to his lips . A fleeting kiss brushed the back of the young redhead's hand before he let it slip form his. With a slight courtly bow Count Vladimir Tepes left the stunning beauty in the care of his gnomish servant Yuri

Miss if you will follow me."

Yuri led Janie from the blazing hearth where she had been warming herself by the fire across the entry hall and through a modest door. That door led out into a courtyard and across that courtyard rose a rather impressive castle that seemed to be part of the cliff that rose behind what she now knew was only the gate house to the Count's manor. She was led up the marble steps to magnificent bronzes doors that depicted the ancient battles between the Turks and the people of Wallachia. Beyond those doors lay a place that would have been the envy of any in Vienna or Prague. Yuri led the young beauty up to the galleries and to the far end before stopping in front of finely and delicately carved oaken doors. The motif of the design was that of wild roses and a unicorn entwined in the rose canes.

Your Room Miss."

The room was not a single chamber but a suit of rooms with a bah that could only be described as decadent and a bed chamber dominated by a huge four poster bed and hearth. The dressing room was a collection of splendid gowns in the daring and revealing fashion that belonged to a bygone age, as it seemed the castle and Count also belonged to. There was a dark haunting splendor to her surroundings.

" Miss Dinner will be served in two hours I shall call you when all is ready. Perhaps Mademoiselle would like to bath before dinner?"
 
Her eyes watched as his hand took her hand softly to his lips giving her backside of her hand a kiss making her smile. Hering him then speak with yuri she watched his lips move.

It all seemed like a dream as she now stood in a room that was even more then she would have seen in any dream she had or will have. Nodding to Yuri she smiled

"Thank youYuri your very kind."

she said as she watched him close the door behind him she turned to look around the room looking over the gowns she already saw one she would love to try on and hoping what ever woman these belonged to had her size.

she then sat on the bed smiling, laying her drawlings on the bed with her pencil and empty white pieces of paper waiting and begging to be drawln on from her. It was more comfy then she had thought, she then smiled jumping up as she then saw the big bathtub. Walking into the bathroom she agreed to yuri

"yeah I do think I should take a bath before dinner" she said to her self.

Looking behind her to make sure Yuri was really gone she then slowly leaned over the tub and turned on the water so it would fill while she stood before the mirror. She opened her pony tail letting her hair fall over her shoulders once more. and slipping slowly out of her clothing she laid them over a chiar that was standing near by.

She then stood before the tub leaning over to feel the warm water she then sliped into the water. She closed her eyes and sighed it felt so good and even better to know where she was bathing in such a beautiful place and in such a lovely bath.
 
"Thank you Yuri,"

The Little gnomish man gave Janie a low formal bow as he backed from the room closing the massive oaken door behind him. He smiled as he heard her merry girlish laughter. A wicked smile curled his lips as he quickly shuffled down the long corridor that was meant for the guests of the castle making his way to the dark narrow warrens that where the domain of the servants that served the count, corridors meant to keep the menial servants from the view of more genteel guests of the count. Yuri made his way to the hidden passages that allowed the master of the house to visit or view any room unseen. He smiled to see that the Count Vladimir had chosen not to make use of the viewing area for the Red Room. The little man peered through the one way mirror as the winsome young redheaded beauty ran through the rooms looking at everything like a child on Christmas morning. He held his breath as this gorgeous young creature entered the bathroom, looking around she filled the tub with jasmine scented bath salts. His heart was hammering in his chest as Yuri watched as she slowly and gracefully stripped away her soiled traveling clothes to stand naked before the full length mirror. The graceful arch of her leg and foot as Janie dipped her toe into the bath water. He loved the way her firm young breasts where buoyed and caressed by the steaming water. The perfection of her dusky pink areolas, capped by her sweet dark pink rosebud nipples. The look of innocent bliss as her eyes fluttered close and a smile of utter pleasure bowed her ripe lips. The little gnomish man reached out slowly, his finger tips pressed to the glass. Then suddenly he turned and left to tell his master all that he had seen.

Count Vladimir Tepes listened to the excited report of Yuri as he described in perfect detail the nubile charms of the Count's young house guest. Vladimir's eyes glowed with an unholy lust for this sweet young innocent as she was described to him by the twisted little man. The count looked at the intimate table setting, the soft candle light, the fire flickering on the hearth, the table set with the delicacies of the first course and the shimmering blood red wine in crystal goblets.

"Yuri It is time that you bring our young guest to me! It is time for the evening meal."

Yes Master.

Again the little man bowed low and went to do as he was bid to fetch Miss Janie Gladies and to deliver her to his master. He softly knocked on her door and called in a clear voice .

Miss Janie the Count Vladimir Tepes awaits you for dinner.

As the door opened Yuri was not prepared for the vision that greeted his eyes. For a moment he just stood there awe struck at Janie’s beauty and the gown she had selected. Yet it was how she had chosen to wear her hair that took him by surprise.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Count Vladimir was wearing a dark burgundy robe trimmed in darkest sable, his hose hugging his well muscled legs and his boots shimmering as black as midnight. His back was to the door and he stood silhouetted by the fire on the hearth, the table was laid before the fire and there where but two chairs.
 
After the bath she took her time to dry off. Finding some things that looked like hair pins and others. She used them to put up her hair, to match the gown she had wished and hoped to wear.

"I love it here wish this would never end" she said knowing this wasnt possible

She walked over to the closet and slowly took out the gown she wished to wear it was such a nice red color and a black. Finding a necklace made of lace that would show off her neck perfectly she thought making her maybe look taller or older then she was.

Now to dress she carefully pulled th egown over her head not to mess up her hair. Looking in the mirror she almost wanted to cry it was like a dream come true for her and it was like it was only for her made, like someone knew this dress would only show its full worthyness if she whore it.

hearing a knock and Yuris voice she smiled walking over to the door giggling almost forgetting her high heels she then made her way to the door quickly not to let him stand long infront of the door.

Opening it she saw his smile asking him softly "Am I wearing this right Yuri....*truning slowly to show him* will this be pleasing to Mr. Vladimir?! Count Vladimir! * she quickly changed to call him right* or should I quickly change?!"

She didnt give Yuri a chance to answer, she was nervous as she then shook her head smiling ready to follow Yuri.

"No Im just making myself crazy its fine...He did say to dress for Dinner!" nodding to Yuri to show her the way she felt a bit off placed as she followed him to the dinner room.

Thou as her eyes laid upon him the thought had faided away looking then over the table she smiled saying softly.

"It all looks good Thank you again for all your trouble and my room is Wonderful more then you had to give me!"

staying htere in the middle of the room waiting for his reaction to how she looked was it to his pleasing. It was the least she could do for his kindness of taking her in for the night.
 
"Am I wearing this right Yuri....*turning slowly to show him* will this be pleasing to Mr. Vladimir?! Count Vladimir! * she quickly changed to call him right* or should I quickly change?!"

Janie was excited almost breathless in her girlish excitement and gave Yuri no chance to answer as the words came tumbling from her moist lips.

"No I am just making myself crazy its fine...He did say to dress for Dinner!"

Yuri paused before the doors to the dining room.


“Yes you are wearing correctly Mademoiselle Janie, its prefect as you are .”


He opened the doors and announced her as if she were royalty a princess.


Mademoiselle Janie.



Even before she spoke Vladimir knew his young guest had entered the room her sweet fresh fragrance filled his nostrils. A smile bowed his lips at the hint of innocence that played at the edges of that delicious and sensually seductive fragrance . How he longed to turn, run to her and take her as his dark bride. NO That would spoil his plans for this young beauty Too Quick, Too Easy. There was something about this gorgeous creature, that the bending of her to his will, the schooling of her seductive warm young body, would bear rewards far in access to simply taking her in the rapture to become a mindless and dutiful bride. No, she would not become just another hand maiden in a long line that stretched back through the dark twisting corridors of time.


"Good Evening Miss Janie”

He teased her both with formality and an easy familiarity.

“Come sit you must be famished."

The count pulled her chair out, He loved the ay the deep scarlet of the gown she had chosen contrasted so sensually with her creamy ivory skin, and so delightful drew the eyes to the sweet seductive curve of her breast. The Count took his seat opposite Janie .

"My complements Miss Janie on your choice of gown it is both daring and most attractive and your hair worn up frame you angelic face with a tawny copper halo, so very sensual my dear.!"

His finger tips gently brushed a stray hair from her cheeks. As he spoke Yuri poured the deep dark blood red wine into the crystal goblets and served the first of what would be nine courses, each with its own wine. The conversation light and bright as the Count slowly drew out Janie's life story, why she was hiking alone through the Carpathian Mountains of eastern Europe, as he spoke of the theater, art, philosophies. Slowly the conversation turned to the legends of these self same mountains.

"Tell Me Miss Janie do you believe in the fancies of literature and the tales of Vampires that are suppose to inhabit all our castles and curse all our nobility?"

Yuri always at hand filled Janie's brandy snifter for the third time.
 
She gave Yuri every once in a while a smile as if thanking him for serving her thou he didnt have to from her side of things. She listened to the stories Vladimir told her she couldnt help but fall in love with this place and the mountains.

When he asked her why she was here alone, she told him the hole story with Lilly nad all but shes not the kind of girl who wants to party and all. She the kind that wants to see somthing or do somthing that you can do at home.

"vampires you ask.....well lets see it depends on which kind of Vampire your speaking of Count Vladimir. *smiling as his name would be good for a vmapire thinking of it * there are those that all tell about , books or movies. What is true no one knows but then there are those Vampire in tails and history. *she took another sip of wine before she kept talking*so many things that had happened which the people say it was magic or destiny but it wasnt it was some kind of creature as such as a Vampire you could say. I do believe that there was a time in life where such wonderful creatures lived but you hear of not to many magical things today that I am afraid to say that Vampires today dont live any longer maybe they were hunted down like other magical creatures of the past."

She took a deep breath as her breasts press up as if almost exploding out of the dress as she was surprised of herself ussually she isnt this speakable around strangers or people for that fact but there was somthing about him that just made her loose this shyness.

"And you Count Vladimir....what do you think of these things...?!"

she asks as her heart beat picks up ever so slightly as she started to feel warmer and warmer threw the fire and the wine she was sipping this already being her third glass. She tilted her head slightly to the side exsposing her neck some what more as she listened to what Vladimir had to say.

Yuri went to fill her glass up again as Janie shook her head whispering to Yuri without looking at him "no thank you I think I had enough for tonight!" hoping she wasnt being rude.

Her emerald green eyes caught to his eyes never looking away she felt slightly lost in his eyes as if his eyes held her there. She enjoyed talking to him as she ran a finger over her cheek pushing back a piece of her hair to be behind her ear which he then could notice a mark on her wrist.

She was a innocent young woman a virgin to be exact, but she had a birthmark on her left wrist, that showed somewhere in her past life she hadnt been so innocent. She also let someone tattoo it so it was more seeable to her, she found out after sometime it was a Old symbol of somekind, she didnt know why she had it but somewhere in her life timeline it will show its true meaning to her.
 
"vampires you ask.....well lets see it depends on which kind of Vampire you’re speaking of Count Vladimir. *smiling as his name would be good for a vampire thinking of it * there are those that all tell about, books or movies. What is true no one knows but then there are those Vampires in tails and history. *she took another sip of wine before she kept talking*so many things that had happened which the people say it was magic or destiny but it wasn’t it was some kind of creature as such as a Vampire you could say. I do believe that there was a time in life where such wonderful creatures lived but you hear of not to many magical things today that I am afraid to say that Vampires today don’t live any longer maybe they were hunted down like other magical creatures of the past."

Such convection from the young beauty. A conviction born of youth and innocence. A conviction born of a new land and of a people who believed they could change the world with their own two hands. That they where the captains of industry and could bend nature to their will and bidding. The romantic longing for magic and magical being and yet a logical rationalizing that such creatures could not exist in the modern world if ever. The rational, the physiological root, which would place these legends in their proper place and fit into her orderly world from across the seas. Vladimir study his young guest her eyes wide with excitement as she listed off the most like candidates for the source of such outlandish stories.

Janie had reduced the legends to a root cause that her mind could except, that placed God in his heaven and all was right in the world, if you still believed in him , and in her world that could be measured seen and quantified.

"But what if for the sake of argument Miss Janie there was some truth to theses legends that a man could make a deal; with darker powers and become one of these creatures a being who could live far beyond the limits of the normal span of years never aging. And further more for arguments sake he could pass this gift on to others."

The count paused for a moment as he sipped his cognac and Yuri swiftly topped off Janie's. His soft dark eyes begging her to drink.

"What if he could offer eternal youth beauty and health.............would you be tempted to succumb to the offer Janie?"

His dark eyes held hers captive as he waited for her answer his gaze dark, eternal and his eyes fathomless.

Yet to accept that seductive offer would mean one would become a creature of the night. No longer able to feel the suns warmth on their face, unable to welcome the first rays of dawn as the sensually lit the world. Instead of welcoming that golden life giving light to shun it, to run from it in fear. To be forced to see all who you love, age, wither and die time and time again through the centuries. Yet ageless beauty for eternity, and to see things one could not even dream of now.
 
She smiled at Vladimir and nods. She took another sip of wine not have wanting to really drink anymore. She didnt think about it and had just taken theglass to her lushes lips, while setting the glass back down she licked her lush silky lips once before she started to answer his questions.

"Ok for the sake of Argument, Well lets see there are many nice and good things to see about a life in the night and many of the bad things like never see the sun again *giggling she added* but now a days when do we get to see the sun anyway with all the rain and clouds in the last time... umm sooo there would be never aging if someone had the perfect age to always look good and at ones best is also somthing nice.....the need for blood ....well there probly many ways to keep that to a well lets just say a normal thing theres probly somany ways to get blood that one wouldnt have to take it from someone or somthing that doesnt wish to give it....for the sake of argument right"

She glanced around the room smiling, she thought for a second before she turned her gaze back to him.

"for the sake of argument you would also to be able to see this world grow rise and fall be a part of history and tell it in the future and who knows see such beauty that others in there short life wouldnt be able to you wouldnt be pushed to hurry things on because someone keeps telling you life is short........what is also somthing nice and maybe also bad is if you find tht specialsomeone you have really a forever tospend with them thou if it dont work out I think that would be worse as it already now is....*her cheeks started to blush from all the wine as she grabed her head for a second* and Alkoholwould probly never be such a pain as it is....Im sorry i dont often drink wine....."

She felt slightly light headed from the wine turning to Yuri she asked softly for a glass of water or of such before her eyes turned back to search for his.
 
Vladimir was impressed by his young guess for she had resisted the all too easy flippant answer. Instead she took her time. He could see the thoughtful consideration the young beauty gave before answering when she did answer those stunning emeralds eyes where clear and devoid of any guile. Her mind made up this auburn haired beauty gave her head a little toss of a nod as she answered the Count's question.

"Ok for the sake of Argument, Well lets see there are many nice and good things to see about a life in the night and many of the bad things like never see the sun again *giggling she added* but now a days when do we get to see the sun anyway with all the rain and clouds in the last time... umm sooo there would be never aging if someone had the perfect age to always look good and at ones best is also somthing nice.....the need for blood ....well there probly many ways to keep that to a well lets just say a normal thing there probably so many ways to get blood that one wouldn’t have to take it from someone or something that doesn’t wish to give it....for the sake of argument right"


It was as he had suspected a thoughtful answer one that peek his interest in her brains as well as beauty. A combination that sealed Miss Janie Gladies’s fate. He would have her, possess her, and try her every belief. He would hold out that sweet temptation to her in her weakest moments as he schooled the sensually erotic young body in the mysteries of the castle Tepes. He studied Janie as took her hand and led her to high window that looked out over the black moonless night. He smiled for even with her back to him he could see by her posture and her very demeanor that his question had stirred the seeds of temptation.

"Yet what if that creature did not give you a choice but merely took you?"

He watched the young beauty's body language.


"If he where centuries old as is the general rule in such legends. Then he may look on her as his chattel, his possession as she was in his country on his lands and under his roof."

The Count wove his words with a deep almost hypnotic voice Vladimir slowly closed the distance between them his body was just a breath away from hers. With each word he spoke the stray wisps of hair at the nape of Janie's neck danced in his hot moist breath. This reflection did not show in the dark window panes next to hers. Only Janie's refection met her eyes.
 
Janie smiled taking his hand and following him standing before the big window, she looked out and smiled thinking even at night this place is beautiful it has somthing old and mystical about it.

She felt as if froozen with a slight of curiosity but also fear as he said the words just take with out giving her a choice, she just now noticed that she could see herself in the window ever so slightly but he had to be to far away from the window so he wouldnt be in it thou she could feel him right behind her.

She knew he stood but a hint behind her his hot breath dancing along her silky neck letting her hair dance like leaves in the wind when they hang from a tree. She took a deep breath as she turned her head ever so slightly to look at him out of the corner of her eye, her eyes looking more down over her shoulder then up. He probly could notice now a light shiver in her breathing as she then tried to say calmy as if it all ways still for the sake of argument, trying not to let him see that she ahd already noticed his reflection wasnt there where it should have been.

"Thou if the Creature *swallowing once before she added* just took what he wanted and didnt ask for agreement upon his prey then he has to think of what will happen I umm I mean she would fight and not give in so easly * she took a deep breath trying to calm herself maybe there was a simply reason for everything* Thou the creature was so kind of taking her in to help her out but how did he know she would come to his land and not just go father to somewhere else?!" she asked with a slight fear now in her voice.

Not sure anymore what she had said or wanted to ask her body was only paying attention to what he was doing behind her since she couldnt watch him in the window she then quickly turned and looked at him.

"My it is so late I should be getting to bed to sleep so I might be on my way early in the morning.....umm A friend of mine will be waiting for me..." she said as she then goes to walk past him letting her head tilt down as if afraid to look in his eyes that he might stop her from going....
 
Her stunning emerald eyes demurely downcast her lithe young body so supple and graceful suddenly stiffens as those soft eyes rose to meet only her reflection in the glass. For a moment this young beauty was caught between the rational world she had always known and the dark gothic surrealistic world the Count spoke of.

"Thou if the Creature just took what he wanted and didn’t ask for agreement upon his prey then he have to think of what will happen. I umm, I mean she would fight and not give in so easily. Thou the creature was so kind, to take her in, to help her out, but how did he know she would come to his land and not just go father to somewhere else?!"

Her brash declaration of the innocence, one that Vladimir had heard so many times down the long corridors of time. Janie's fragrance filled his nostrils, her fresh washed hair, the haunting essence of her of her supple silken flesh, and her spirit so very refreshing.

"My it is so late I should be getting to bed to sleep so I might be on my way early in the morning.....umm A friend of mine will be waiting for me..."

As she finished speaking she turned and met his gaze squarely, not flinching away. Vladimir met Janie's gaze with a dark intensity of his own one that told her he knew very well that she meant every word she said and was pleased that she had spoken so forth rightly. Yet he could see in that steady gaze that it was a warning of a woman speaking to a man He wondered how that flash of spirit would stand against a reality that her mind was not prepared to deal with. The young redheaded beauty slipped passed him Vald caught her delicate wrist and turn her into his strong arms.



"You have spirit Janie and I am sure that a creature such as the legends describe would find that spirit most irresistible."

His lips where just a breath away from Janie's and as he spoke his dark deep voice warped around the young beauty's senses, his warm moist breath washed over her face and his lips brushed hers in a fleeting sensual kiss.........or was it just her imagination........ those dark fathomless eyes held her soft emerald eyes captive and his piercing gaze was so intense that it was like he could see her soul bared to him in their clear depths.

"Yet Janie if he took you bent you to his will, you would be forever innocent, and yet free to enjoy all that such a creature could offer you."

Janie was backed against the window her avenues of escape cut off. She could feel the heat of his body; she could see the dark frightening depths of his eyes. He was breathing, his body was warm, his skin was dark almost leathery from days in the sun. He was not the pale pasty creature of the legends but a man and his lips were so temptingly close, just a breath away from hers.
 
When he took her wrist spinning her around to hold in his arms she gasped pressing her hands ever so slightly against his chest. Her breathing got really quick her heart beated almost out of her chest and she could feel a shiver run down her body.

Her eyes stared into his as her lips parted ever so slightly as she felt a soft brush of his lips when he spoke. Feeling his breath caress and dance over her silky skin her lips trimbled slightly as she took a deep breath to say.

"But Im a ...a...diffecult person to live with I ...*she tried to think of somthing that might bother him so much that he didnt want her anymore* I dont clean I talk to much ummm...I dont have much ....umm.."

she didnt know what to say any more as her body shivered softly as he had pinned her against the window.

Her hand went up to hold it between her and him pressing softly against his chest some as she tried to keep him off of her. Her emerald eyes searched his face of a reaction of some sort, her breasts rose and fell to her breathing.

When she breathed in her breasts pressed against the gowns opening as if it would soon just not hold them any longer.

"Count Vladimir....how old are you?!" she asked needing to know if her mind only played a game on her from all the wine or if she was really standing here pinned between him and the window.

the corset that was under the gown felt so tight at once as if someone just tightend it to make it harder for her to breath as she also started to get really hot while her eyes showed a bit of fear but also curiosity.
 
Count Vladimir as surprised at the boldness of this young beauty as her lips parted just slightly under his. There was a dreamy look in Janie’s smoldering emerald eyes as if she was not quite sure what just happened. He smiled to himself at the crimson flush of color that kissed her cheeks, The rise of the smooth curve of her breasts as she gasped at the nearness of him. This was a woman of passions.


"But Im a ...a...difficult person to live with I ...*she tried to think of something that might bother him so much that he didn’t want her anymore* I don’t clean I talk to much ummm...I don’t have much ....umm.."

There was a pleasing little hesitation in that angelic voice, and for the first time in centuries he truly listened to a woman.


The haunting memories of all the brides he had taken down the long corridors of time came floating before his minds eye. He had had many brides over the centuries and yes he did tire of their mindless obedience. And yet there was a certain trill in bending a supple young beauty to his will, stripping away her innocence. Janie’s supple young body was pressed to intimately to his, her dainty little hand only half heartily pushed against his chest. The faint fragrance of her arousal filled his nostrils. The count wondered if there was a middle ground where he could bend this spirited beauty to his will without the fatal bite that would render her incapable of resistance.

"Count Vladimir....how old are you?!"


A challenge, he smiled at those words and his lips closed the distance between them this time Vladimir's kiss was not fleeting, there would be no doubt in her young mind that he had indeed kissed her. The tip of his tongue slid across the firm ripe bow of Janie’s moist ripe lips along the white even ridge of her teeth seeking the sweetness of her mouth.
 
After she asked him how old he was he didnt answer that made her go crazy, why didnt he just answer and why wasnt his reflection in the window was this all true or maybe somthing had hit her on the head and she was dreaming and wasnt really here.

she gasped as he leaned in and kissed her this time really her mind so confused with everything that just had happened. She couldnt fight back against him like she normaly would.

Her hand pressed some more against his chest her body shivering under his hands her chest raising and falling quicker what should she do if he really was what he said she didnt have much of a chance againt him. Trying to pull her head back away but the window stoped her from doing that.

"Stop!" she muffled between his lips as for a second her lips kissed back untill her mind noticed and fought again.
 
That kissed lingered the silence between them was deafening as Vladimir waited to see would it be seduction or conquest. He could feel the heat of her body heard her breathe catch when his lips had pressed to hers.. Then slowly almost shyly at first he felt the young auburn haired beauty press her body closer to his.

"Stop!"


Oh this stunning young creature in his arms began to struggle to fight against a fate that was rapidly closing in on her. He fought the urge to sink his fangs into Janie’s slender neck, to savor the rich sweet taste of her throbbing life force and yet he resisted his dark desire in favor of her seduction. His eyes met her flashing emerald green eyes, his thrall slowly consuming her warping around her spirited will bending, compelling her to his will. Once more Vladimir kissed Janie’s sweet ripe lips. He let that kiss linger deepen until time stood still and they shared but a single life giving breathe. There was no past, there was no future, there was just here and now and that one single kiss that called to her young innocent soul to surrender to him.

Slowly Vladimir's lips parted form Janie's as he broke their solitary kiss. They clung to her lips till the last possible moment. His eyes, those dark amber with a flash of burnished gold, held her smoldering emerald eyes for what seemed an eternity. His lips brushed hers in a fleeting sensual kiss a reminder of the passion they had just shared. His lips traced the line of her jaw in the softness of kisses like the brush of an angel's wing. Slowly they floated down over the seductive bow of Janie's neck down to the silken hollow where her slender neck met her shoulder down to where The young beauty's life force pulsed just below the surface of her silken skin. His cheek brushed the upper curve of her breast, a soft kiss, to that throbbing life force that seemed to pulse madly with passion so dark and rich. His teeth grazed that silken skin in a lover's nip.


The nip of his teeth against her neck made her gasp and jerk slightly, making the window rattle behind her. The sound made her jump slightly and she stared at this man who was making her flesh burn and her breath come in short gasps as he held her captive in his thrall.

Vladimir smiled at Jane's softly gasped protest and was quite pleased that despite that protest this tawny copper haired beauty’s pathetic little struggles came to nothing. Her soft sensual fragrance filled his nostrils, the scent of her hair and the slightly musky scent of this young beauty's growing arousal. Her very rational western mind might be trying to excrete itself but her supple young body seemed to have quite different ideas. He was acutely aware of the taste of her skin, the seductive salty taste, its sensual warmth and the erotic temptation of that young vital life force pulsing just below the surface.

The tips of his fangs grazed that soft supple skin, his fingers found the bow that synched Janie's gown. A slight tug and the heaving of the young beauty's breathe, her firm young breasts fought against the confines of that corset. Vladimir let the temptation to sink his fangs into her neck slip again, for the moment, as another alluring temptation presented itself, the seduction of innocence. Those maddening sensual little kisses floated down her neck, across the gentle swell of Janie's breasts, He pressed a kiss in the sweet scented valley that lay between those firm sensual mounds. The brush of his cheek coarse against her silken skin, a little gasp, the corset slips and the tip of his tongue circles her dusky pink areola to flick at her pale pink rosebud nipple.
 
She didnt know what came over her as if druged she couldnt move his lips the warmth the wetness on her own lips. Her skin started to burn at his touch not in pain but somthing she had never felt before.

What was he doing to her her mind was going crazy it didnt know where to start and stop thinking. She gasped and almost moaned as his kisses trailed now down her neck her body shivering under him her skin started to tingle it felt so weird but soooo good she thought.

When he niped her neck her hands jumped and pushed agaisnt him as she whispered

"No...!"

almost afraid he was going to bite if he really was this creature they talked about would he feed on her blood till she ahd no more or leave her enough to come back to him was she only a play thig for him she just couldnt turn off her head.

"Ahh....."

she yelped as his hands opened her corsage, she could breath again. She felt lightly free as his lips now trailed from her neck shoulder line down between her breasts.

She had to bite her lower lip her fingers grabed ahold of the fabric between her fingers and his bare chest, her breathing picked up she almsot felt as if she were going to pass out this was all so much.

What was he doing it was so hot in here and the more he did the hotter it got she thought, her knees got weak she felt as if she were going to fall against him any second now her blood pumped threw her body as there was no tomorrow.

Her lips tried to let no sound slip over her lips and give away that this was feeling good since she didnt know him all that long and all feeling then his tongue swirl and flick over her nipples she gasped as her knees droped her against him some she couldnt help it .
 
Vladimir black heart soared as this sweet innocent gasped

No


before melting into his arms. He accepted her innocent gift even as his teeth gave the tender little rose bud a sensual nip. His butterfly kisses traced the contours of Janie's breasts as he turned to capture her neglected nipple, as he again teased and suckled the neglected rose bud his fingers found its moist twin. The count rolled the taunt little bud between his thumb and fore finger even as his teeth gripped the girl's other taunt throbbing nipple.

His hands slipped from her waist slowly worked the loosen cord of her corset free. As the cord slipped from each eyelet the cool breathe of the evening air caressed Janie’s flawless supple skin. The restricting garment finally slipped from her body to lay crumpled on the floor at her feet. Naked to the waist, bared to his eyes, her back pressed to the cold glass behind her. His eyes, those dark amber burnished golden eyes met her smoldering emerald eyes. They smiled down into hers as he took a deep breaths drawing a cool steady stream of air across the girl's moist throbbing nipple.
 
She bit her lip trying to fight this lust those started to rise in her, as she didnt notice that she bite her lip open as a small pearl of her tasty red nectar rolled down to her chin threatning to drip. Feeling now the cold air around her silky pale skin she shivered as his teeth nip at her nipples makes her wiggle and now struggle to get free.

"pl...please...!" her mind begging him to stop this was to much and her body wanting to feel more it wanted to learn how much pleasure that one was able to become.

Her eyes widdend the cold window feeling so good against her skin that she thought was on fire so hot if he made her already feel like this what would she feel when he is done with her.

"no...noooo.nooo" she cued softly so quietly she didnt even know herself what he wanted no dont stop or no please stop.

She didnt want to give into him but somthing in her did oh so badly she had waited so long and in so many dreams she had it was a creature taking her, did she dream of him did her mind know she would meet him one day and to get her a little ready for him that she should dream of him or was it just destiny that they both stood here now.

At that thought she gasped remembering that for a while ago Yuri was still in the room was he still there her eyes serached she stood there half naked she wouldnt be able to handle it if he watched her naked body begg Vladimir to stop or even give her more pleasure.
 
Vladimir felt Janie's body suddenly stiffen a moment of indecision, he saw a flash of shame kiss her cheeks blushing crimson

"pl...please...!"

There was a refreshing honesty in Janie's softly whispered plea. His dark fathomless amber eyes with those hypnotic fleck of burnish gold held her smoldering eyes captive in their unblinking gaze as if to tell her, to reassure this frighten little dove


"no...noooo.nooo"

she cooed softly, so quietly she didn’t even know herself what he wanted no don’t stop or no please stop.



Hush my love.!


His fingers laced into her silken tawny copper tresses as he drew her lips to his mouth claiming hers in a searing passionate kiss as he swept her into his arms. Gone was the chilling cold of the window replaced by the warm sensual glow of the hearth that bathed her half naked body as his kiss enkindled the molten fire that coursed through every fiber of her gorgeous young body. Slowly he bore her down the rich soft fur of the bearskin rug caress in her back.

"Come to me Janie come to me and be mine.!"

It was an offer for her to come and join him, an offer he had not made for centuries. An offer he would only make once. But before the dawn broke over the eastern horizon this soft innocent beauty would be his concubine one way or another.
 
Back
Top