Trying Something New

love the way the color of the corset compliments her radiant skin. my only complaint is i'm not on the couch with her! :) a natural beauty....can't wait to see more!
 
Wow. I love the pictures. I am male 35 and married but wife does not join me here.

You have a beautiful wife.

Do you share pictures as you take them or is it after some time?

Thank you for your comment. We are in a loving relationship, but unmarried. We've taken many pictures over the years. It's fun picking out our favorites! However, if you have suggestions for new pictures we'll keep them in mind. :)
 
whoa!

now, this is sexy!!

attachment.php
 
Well... I'm so glad I found this thread..
2in1, just the way I like it. ;)
You're both very hot... your back is damn sexy.. makes me all *grabby hands* :p
and your girl is very sexy with the right curves and legs that are sexy as hell ;)

Thanks, the Boy needs his ego stroked too!
 
Yes it does FC .. Welcome to Lit and the Boards :) Your a very lucky man !!! And she is very Sexy and Erotic ;)

attachment.php


attachment.php


And a what a way to start the Day ;) Thanks for Sharing 12 Red :rose:s for the Lady

Thanks OneHD! Yes, I'm a lucky man . A woman like her gives me reason to get out of bed in the morning. I still need my coffee though. :)
 
What a great thread! Girl is so sexy. I love seeing her in her panties! I would love to see her make them wet.

The back stories and personal touches are so hot. Thank you for sharing!
 
Trying to get some work done, but there was a request for Girl in her panties, sooo...
 
Last edited:
Can we go with the man in the family doing some exercise of his own too? ;)

For you, lasexx. Doesn't everyone have naked pictures of themselves working out? :)
As for your other request, I'll (ahem) look for some pictures that fit the requirement. ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top