To quench his thirst ( Male needed)

It had taken every ounce of willpower she had possed to even get the courage to talk to Edward, and he seemed to turn her down. Instead of taking her up on her offer to, well spend time together, he pawned her off on one of his friends. And that friend didn't seem to thrilled about it either. As a matter of fact, none of his friends seemed happy when she stopped him. They all seemed, well, protective of him, as if someone might end up hurting Edward.

Just the thought of that brought a smile to her face as she walked to her next class. She didn't think anyone or anything could hurt Edward. He seemed, well, invincible.

The rest of the day seemed to drag by for her. She didn't see Edward or his friends the rest of the day, yet her thoughts kept drifting to Edward all day.

Her art class was her last one of the day and she was glad for it. It was the one time of the day that she knew it would be okay for her day dreams to take flight. As she sat at her area of the table, she began to draw the images in her mind. His eyes, his hair, the way his smile showed off the dimples in his cheeks. Her mind was just completely consumed by Edward. She allowed her mind to dift away from her and just drew what she felt.


As she walked to her truck, she seemed to be oblivoius to what and who was around her. Cassandra was waiting for her at the truck and had startled Tessa when she said hello, causing Tessa to drop her books. Her sketch pad had fallen open and she noticed Cassandra's eyes fall to the page it opened to and picked it up.

"You know," Cassandra sneered, "this will never happen, not in a million years." She looked at the sketch again and basically threw it at Tessa.

Tessa glanced down at it, and tured a little red at what Cassandra had seen. It was the picture she had drawn of herself and Edward in a very intimate embrace.

"Here's the thing, I will help you with what I can, but only because Eddie asked me to. And learn this and learn it well, he is mine and not up for grabs." Cassandra informed her as she cornered Tessa afgainst her own truck.

"Sure, oookay," Tessa stammered. Something about CAssandra scared her just a bit. She took the piece of paper that she had handed her.

"Meet me her tonight around 8 and I will get you as caught up as I can. And don't be late!" Casandra said as she walked of and left Tessa stnding there, staring at the picture of her and Edward together. She thought about tearing it up, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to do it.
 
Edward continued through his day, his thoughts returning to Tessa sporadically. He had spotted her at lunch, avaoiding eye contact as his entourage of friends kept him occupied in conversation, especially Cassandra, who seemed overly animated. Cassandra was the latest female addition to his clan, and one who hadn't, necessarily fully comprehended the intricacies of those who joined, and followed him.

He had pursued her, his hunger for her physical attributes feeding his desire. She was quite voluptuous, her rather large, pendulous breasts capturing his attention. She also possessed a set of curvaceous hips that alluded to her sexual proclivities. She was strikingly beautiful in a non-descript manner, her silken black hair that hung straight down to the middle of her back. Her extremely pale, ashen white face, indicated her preference to stay away from the sun.

Edward had no problems seducing his prey. Cassandra had just broken up from a long term love, that ended bitterly when she found her boyfriend, at the time, under the bleachers with a cheerleader. Edward took advantage of the situation and her weakness, plying her with an overly large amount of attention and sympathy. It was actually the empathy he showed that Cassandra allowed herself to fall for him. She had come to find out about the 'true' Edward Heslore, but by that time, she couldn't envision life without him. She eagerly, and willingly, gave herself over to him, visions of a perfect life of forever, filling her blinded mind.

Edward had taken her, initiated her into his special little group of friends, thinking that she might be the one he was searching for. As time progressed, as Edward took his fill of pleasures from Cassandra, he realized that Cassandra, while a great lover, and a dedicated servant, was not 'The One' that was meant for him! And just like the others, Blair being the first, and Samara the second, Edward came to the realization that it was time to move on in search of his 'soul mate'!

Just as he had done with Blair and Samara, Edward sought out a male counterpart for his conquests, someone to fill the void, left behind when he found another. He sought out Tristan first. Tristan and Blair now shared a special bond between them, while still devoting their beings to Edward. Ash was the next male to be acquired, slowly introduced to Samara, when Edward began lusting after Cassandra. Ash and Samara were now developing their friendships between each other to a deeper level, much with the encouragement and insistence of Edward. It hadn't taken Edward long to realize Cassandra wasn't his match, and he quickly added Damian to their little group of party friends.

Blair, having been the first, realized immediately what was happening. Having gone through the initial disappointment and jealousy, accepted her Master's decision, and was thankful that he was thoughtful enough to provide her with companionship beyond that which Edward could provide her. Blair still 'loved' Edward, but enjoyed her time with Tristan. Blair was helping Samara through her adjustment, consoling her 'sister' during her bouts of depression and disappointment, helping her realize how great Edward truly was, and how lucky they were to have such a generous leader. It had taken time for Samara, but now, as she, too, witnessed that Cassandra was suffering the same inevitable fate, it made it easier to accept. The jealousy had dissipated, and she was beginning to accept his benevolent decisions. Cassandra, however, was clueless, blinded by the lust and love she held for Edward. She believed that the others were just there by design as his servants, but that she, alone, was his true love.

Edward could easily see the green jealousy arising in Cassandra, her possessiveness increasing as the day continued on. He dismissed it, and vowed to begin the slow process of uniting Cassandra and Damian, slowly easing Damian into the position as Edward's substitute for sex and attention. Edward was grateful for the last period of the day, a study period void of lecture and notes, void of any disturbances, leaving him to his own thoughts in a quiet atmosphere. It was also a time where Cassandra was not sharing his schedule of classes, she in a mathematics class.

Edward began thinking of Tessa, a slow smile crossing his face as his vision became clearer and clearer. With no interruptions, Edward closed his eyes and focused intently on Tessa, stretching his tendrils through the school to where she sat. When he 'connected' with her, he could see through her eyes, finding her sitting before a blank pad of paper sitting upon an easel.

Art Class!

Edward decided it was time to have a little fun with his newest target. He focused a little bit harder and took control.

"Pretty as a rose! Yes, Tessa! I'm here, right where you want me, with you! I will always be with you, right behind you, my arms wrapped tightly around you, just under the soft swells of your breasts. It feels so good to feel that warmth, giving yourself over to that wonderful feeling. Relax Tessa. Go with the flow. Relax Tessa. Prop your head back on my shoulder, I will support your weight. Relax Tessa, close your eyes. Relax Tessa, just feel it as it flows through your body, through you to your fingertips. Feel my hot breath burning your ears, and linger on your exposed neck. Relax Tessa. Feel how right it all seems. Feel it to your fingertips. You will not forget this feeling Tessa. You will treasure this feeling. You can't do without this feeling Tessa, you are as 'pretty as a rose'. One. You need this. Two. You need this. Three"

The whole time Edward was painting the picture in her head, he was giving her an image to mindlessy trace upon the pad. It was her hand, drawing the image. But it was not really her drawing. The image that was now before her, the image that Edward saw through her eyes, was the image that Edward made her draw. The double inuendo of his final statements was intentionally left with Tessa, for her to dwell upon. Was it the feeling, or the image, the picture, that she could not do without? Or maybe, it was ... both?
 
Tessa stared at the picture of her and Edward for a few more moments before she got into her truck and headed home. She couldn't seem to take her mind off him. Her every waking thought seemed to be filled with him and her dreams, well her dreams were becoming more and more arousing. And, those same dreams were always of Edward.

For Tessa, it was as if she couldn't breath without him. He calmed her when she needed it, and aroused her when she wanted it. This man that she had barely met was consuming her.

Tessa spent most of her afternoon doing things around the house and starting on some of her homework. Before she knew it, it was time for her to go and meet Cassandra.

Grabbing her keys and books, she told herr Dad that she would be back later and that she was going to study with a classmate. Somehow she couldn't bring herself to call Cassandra a friend.

Tessa walked into the little coffee shop and immediatley saw Cassandra with a couple of her friends. Try as she might, she couldn't seem to remember their names. Carefullly, she made her way to the table and said hi.

Cassandra gave her a mediocre greeting and reintroduced her friends Ash and Samara. Ash stood and grabbed a chair for Tessa so that she could join them. Setting her backpack on the floor, Tessa took her seat and joined the table.

There was a few minutes of small talk before Cassandra started in about Tessa's art work.

"Yea, you should see the cozy little picture she drew of her and Eddie. Like anyone outside of our group has a chance of really knowing him." She chided, expecting Samara and Ash to laugh with her. The couple just looked at her as if to say drop it and just do what Edward had asked her to do.


For the moment, Cassandra did drop it and the three of them began trying to catch Tessa up on their medival history class. Tessa found she was actually enjoying herself a little with this small group of friends. With the exception of some small remarks from Cassandra, she felt like this small group maybe accepting her, the new comer.

As the night wore on, their conversations strayed from history to Tessa's life story. They laughed and joked with each other as if they had all been friends for ever. At times, Tessa found herself playing with the leather cord and amulet around her neck, not even realizing she was doing it.

"Where did you get that, it's pretty cool." Ash asked her, taking a keen interest in it as did Samara.

"I got this from my Dad." Tessa said as she looked down atr the amulet she always wore. "It is something that is handed down to the first born girl in our family. It has been that way since the 1600's is what I have been told"

The group finally made its way to the parking lot heading home. Tessa thanked them and began to walk to her truck. Cassandra stopped her before she could open her door.

"Just remember Tessa, you aren't one of us and you never will be. I am the one meant to be with Eddie, not you"

Tessa quickly got in her truck as she watched Cassandra head to her own car. When she arrived home, she took out the picture of her and Edward she had drawn and laid down on her bed. Yet, she was uncomfortable. She felt as if her clothes were smothering her. She quickly stripped down and then laid down more comfortably on her bed.

While staring at the portrait, she closed her eyes and began to wonder what it would be like to have his arms around her and his lips on hers.
 
Edward had wandered over to Blair's house, her parents having gone out for the evening. Tristan was already there, without her parent's knowledge, as well as Edward. Blair consistently disregarded her parents' rules, sensing them to be outdated and too stringent, since she was now, officially a young woman. Nevertheless, the three went to the basement, where Blair had already prepared and decorated the cement floor with a pentagram and a litany of black candles. The candles around the room were already casting the room in dancing hues of yellow and orange, yet the candles around the star remained unlit.

The two chatted a while, waiting for the others to arrive, but Edward was getting impatient. He could already feel the tendrils from Tessa connecting to his, feeling her at rest, and at peace. His suggestions were obviously taking hold. Edward could feel her heart skipping a few beats as the cool air brushed delicately over her bare flesh. "Sleep ..." His voice was but a whisper, but one, he was sure she heard.

"Huh?" Blair's questioning glance from across the room, where she and Tristan were lighting additional candles, brought him back to the present.

"Oh , nothing! I just haven't had much sleep lately." Edward tried to lie his way out of it, but Blair knew him too well.

She crossed the room in a sprite manner and threw her arms about Edward's neck, raising to the very tips of her toes, kissing him rather passionately before dropping to her feet. "I bet I know a way or two that'll make you tired enough to sleep." Her eyes held that mischievous sparkle that always seemed to arouse Edward.

Edward didn't stop Blair when she lowered his zipper and forced her hand inside his black jeans, stroking his cock into quick hardness. Edward didn't feel uncomfortable with Tristan present, nor did Tristan mind one bit either. This had been a commonplace occurrence with them. Tristan was not the jealous type, always being reassured that Blair had plenty in reserve for him. So, as Blair dropped to her knees, fishing Edward's cock out, Tristan, aided by peeling the tight fitting leather outfit from her curvy body.

Only a few minutes had passed, until the two men were treated to the view of Blair's naked body, her mane of fiery red hair covering Edward's groin. Tristan was running his hands over her ass and between her legs as Edward grabbed a fistful of hair and controlled Blair's expert suction to his predetermined tempo.

He could feel Tessa in his head, but Blair's warm wet mouth, combined with her talented tongue were doing amazing things to his cock. It hadn't taken long for Edward to reward Blair for her efforts, filling her gulping mouth as Tristan lowered his pants and plunged his poker into her pussy. Edward slipped back onto a nearby bench as he watched Tristan bang Blair in a blissful manner.

The two were still going at it, keeping Edward in the audience when the other three companions arrived. Ash and Samara, were surprised to see that things had already begun, but quickly joined in with Tristan and Blair. For the time being Blair remained the center of attention as Tristan continued to pound into her. Blair hurriedly fished Ash's cock out into the open so she could wrap her gaping mouth around something other than air as she moaned loudly. Samara took the opportunity to dive in and suckle Blair's tits, one of Sam's hands searching for, and finding, Blair's clit in the process.

Cassandra, on the other hand went straight to Edward, the disappointment clearly on her face, that she should find him naked already. She knew that he pleasured himself with all the girls, but considered herself 'special', and couldn't hide the jealousy when it slapped her in the face. She curled up in his lap and wrapped her arms about him, bathing him in loving kisses, while he watched the foursome orgy take place before his eyes, unfazed, and currently unaroused by Cassandra's actions.

It was quite some time, Samara, now the focus of everyone's attention, when Damian came sneaking down the steps, his eyes wide with curiosity and eager anticipation. Edward greeted him and patted the bench next to him, telling Damian to have a seat, and enjoy the show, which he did. Meanwhile Cassandra was growing rather flustered by Edward's seeming indifference towards her. So, to keep her occupied, Edward had her strip Damian naked, and had her playing with both their cocks, instructing her to not let either of them get soft.

Cassandra sucked, fondled and stroked both cocks, alternately and simultaneously, ever so careful to not let either one explode, for then it would go soft. Nor, could she ignore one for too long, allowing the sexual organ to wilt from neglect. Edward smiled at how Cassandra played right into his hands.

When the other four had had their fill of fun, Edward announced it was time for the evening's festivities to begin. He took his customary position at the head of the pentagram as Blair ran around dousing all the candles in the basement, except for the four Edward had placed around him. The six followers all stood, almost shoulder to shoulder along the bench, awaiting Edward to call them to the circle. Those that he called, varied from time to time, so no one knew who he'd call. The first he summoned was Blair. He motioned for her to sit at the point of the star to his left. Edward chanted a few ritualistic phrases in a language his father had taught, waiting for Blair to take her spot. Samara was the next, seated to his right, the chants continuing. After them, Ash was seated at the foot of the star, next to Blair, then Tristan, leaving Cassandra and Damian at the bench.

Cassandra knew in the pit of her stomach that this would not be a good night, having not been called to the perimeter. Surely, Edward would not call Damian to the center, Damian having not completed his initiation as of yet. That only left Cassandra, who would be offered in sacrifice to Edward's gods. Cassandra knew the side-effects of being the sacrificial offering. When the summoned god took control of their body, there was no recollection of what happened, a period of blackness, that always left one drained, bruised, marked, sore, and wondering. It was forbidden to ask others what happened, forbidden to even speak about the events.

So when Edward called Cassandra to the circle, she walked nervously, with visible trepidation. She knew the routine, standing in the center of the star, facing Edward, she slowly turned around before settling her naked form upon the cold cement floor. She lay her head back towards Edward, as he caught her head in his palms and eased her the rest of the way. He positioned her carefully so that the top of her head was just beneath the tip of the star. As Edward smoothed out her hair, feathering it about her face, Cassandra brought her hands towards the two girls, each girl grabbing a wrist and placing it precisely within the drawing. Cassandra nervously parted her legs, whimpering slightly as Ash and Tristan, each grabbed an ankle and spread her legs to their proper location. Cassandra was now spread eagled in perfect symmetry between Edward, and the other four surrounding the circle.

Edward began canting, his lilt having a ringing drone He lit the candle in front of him, then passed it to his left, each one lighting their candle as Cassandra began slipping into that blackness she so feared.By the time the flame had returned to Edward, Cassandra was only vaguely aware, knowing she had partaken in similar ceremonies. However, when Edward raised his candle, along with the others, Cassandra slipped into that mysterious void.
 
Tessa felt restless in her sleep. She kept seeing images of Edward and what looked like some girls in her classes. Then, she was dreaming of Cassandra. She saw Cassandra pleasuring Edward and felt the first pangs of jealousy and regret.

Maybe Cassandra was right. She wasn't one of them and Edward would never look at her in that way. Where Cassandra was ethereial, Tessa was just a down home girl.

Her mind couldn't seem to stop thinking about Cassandra and Edward in such a sexual embrace. Never before had Tessa experienced such erotic dreams. She woke in an excited state. Her hadns were roaming over her own naked flesh. Her nipples hardened unfer her palm as she gentley sq2ueezed them and her nipples into the hard peaks.

Slowly, her hand went to that spot between her legs that seemed to be aching the most for attention. She ran a finger up and down her now moistened skin. She closed her eyes as her finger slowly seperated the folds that covered her. Tessa began to think ov Edward and what it would be like to have his hands on her, inside her. Gentley she slide a finger in and out of her body. Her hips arched as she inserted and otherr, bringing herself to such a climax.

She feel back asleep, sated and with a whispered promise she thought was from Edward. "Soon, Tessa, very soon."
 
As Cassandra lay comatose on the floor between them, Edward and the others raised their candles high in the air as he continued with his mysterious chant. Cassandra had slipped into that black void where her body lay soulless within the pentagram, waiting for the god or goddess that Edward summoned to take control of her body. He had called upon Druantia, a goddess of sex, passion, and fertility.

He chanted until he could feel her presence in the room, the candles flicker dancing with an unnatural breeze. The five members united their candles, hovering over Cassandra's motionless body, their flames each joining until there was one huge flame, and a flash erupted, the wax from the candles dripping onto the naked flesh below. Cassandra's body lurched as the molten wax made contact, instantly cooling and hardening upon her lower abdomen, little rivers of hot lava were streaming off in different directions.

Cassandra's eyes opened, with a lust-filled need, and a hunger that could not, and would not be quenched. The five continued dripping the wax upon her body, each one, decorating her flesh with their own unique design. Cassandra remained still, though her chest rose and fell sharply with each breath she took, the hot wax making contact with her cool skin, eliciting marked gasps. When the candles were low, Edward had them quench the flames, putting the room into near total darkness. Only the few candles around him illuminated the area.

Druantia had awakened; her lust for satisfaction, insatiable. Tilting her head back, she craned and opened her mouth, an open invitation for Edward to begin the task of fulfilling her desires. Edward knelt forward and freed his cock, easing it into her mouth as she suckled him deeply. His length was engulfed, his heavy sac resting against her nose, his flaring mushroomed head evidenced by the bulge in her throat. As his length sawed back and forth, Sam and Blair, each, leaned forward taking a wax covered, turgid nipple into their mouths, torturously gnawing on the flesh. Each girl fiercely groped and mauled the mountainous mounds with one hand, as the other wandered over the heaving abdomen, weaving their way to her sex, which was already flexing, straining for their touch. Meanwhile, Tristan and Ash, each took a foot and raised it to their mouths, suckling her toes as their hands meandered over the length of her calves and thighs, massaging their way en route to her aching sex.

Within a few minutes, Cassandra/Druantia had a thick cock lodged deep in her throat, two hungry mouths feasting on her tits, and six hands rubbing, pawing, poking, pinching, prodding, and playing freely with her flooding furrow. In no time at all, the focus of their attention was writhing uncontrollably beneath their expert hands. A puddle of her fluids began forming beneath her as her body lurched with each flood producing tremor. Druantia’s hands and fingers quickly sought out, and found the girls’ needy nether regions, and began returning the same favors she was receiving.

Edward finally invited Damian into the festivities, directing him between her parted thighs as the six hands pulled her slick, swollen folds apart, exposing the dark pink, wet interior. Damian sunk his length into her and began thrusting hard immediately, Druantia, meeting and encouraging his every thrust. Damian could not withstand the intense pleasure and quickly released his load, igniting Druantia’s first major orgasm of the evening. That orgasm rippled through her body and echoed in her throat, creating a pleasurable milking sensation along the length of his cock. He filled her throat with his seed, which she hungrily devoured.

The scene had evolved into a full orgy with Druantia, the center of attention. Damian was never permitted to disengage from her grip on him, the other four members moving about the circle. The boys replaced the girls, attacking her breasts, while she stroked their solid lengths, keeping them hard. Sam knelt over her head, smothering Druantia’s nose and mouth with her sopping pussy. Druantia eagerly lapped and snaked her tongue through the wet folds of Sam while Blair tongued Damian’s ass, getting him hard again, helping him fuck Druantia. Blair finger fucked Druantia’s ass, feeling Damian’s cock through the thin membrane. Occasionally, Blair would suck on Damian’s cock in between his thrusts into Druantia’s frothy mess.

Edward, having fulfilled his duty and satisfied his needs, backed away from the frenzied fuck-fest. He knew the six would continue well through the night, until they were drained. Blair, the eldest member of the group, he was sure, knew to keep Damian coupled with the spasmodic, sex-starved goddess in the center of the pentagram. He knew the guys would not only take their liberties with her throat, but also her ass, all the while, while Damian continued to fill her pussy time and again. Edward was also confident that the girls would most likely use their strap-ons in an effort to quench Druantia’s desires. When Druantia had had her fill, she’d leave Cassandra’s body, leaving Cassandra to reawaken and find Damian between her parted legs.

Edward slipped into the darkness of night, leaving the thick smell and sounds of sex behind, in favor of the silence and crisp clean scent of the chilled evening. He wandered, but in a direction he knew was predetermined. It was the middle of the night, when the sky was at its blackest, except for the moon which illuminated a path through the darkness. Edward eventually found himself, once again, standing beneath the open window of Tessa’s room. The sheer white curtains were already parted, flitting freely as the wind picked up slightly. Edward closed his eyes and concentrated … He summoned Tessa to the window, just as he had the night before.

She stood there before him, a mirrored image as he recalled from the night before, staring blankly out into the darkness. However, on this night, she bore no garments of clothing, no adornments upon her pale flesh, other than what appeared to be a thin leather strip entangled about her neck, her ebony mane, a tangled mass flared about her oval face, dangling over her shoulders, tickling the tips of her hardened nipples. Her naked thighs pressed against the window sill, giving Edward, just a glimpse of the manicured nest of fine curls, from where he stood. Her skin bore a healthy sheen of warmth despite the cool air, her chest rising and falling with marked distinction. Edward could hear her heart thumping loudly, and could smell the sweet scent of her blood racing through her veins.

There was no headache this time! So as Edward spoke, his eyes never tore away from the object of his desire.

“Pretty as a rose. You are perfectly at ease, and everything is so natural! You have found this place that you enjoy, a place to be free, to be yourself, free of burdens, free of clothing, free to dream. Your hands are free, free to roam your body, free to find those places within you that most excite you. Your dreams will feel as if those hands are mine, my hands roaming over your body, finding all those secret places in which you find extreme pleasure. You will find such pleasure unbearable to contain. It would be selfish to keep such pleasure to oneself, pleasure which should be shared … pleasure which will be shared with the one you dream of … pleasure shared with ME! You will show me the pleasure you enjoy, share with me the pleasure those hands bring. You will come to the window every night and dream, enjoy, and share. It is only after you have shared such intimacy, that you will be able to find the comfort of sleep… When I count to three you shall be free to show me your dreams. When you arise in the morn, you will not recall this, but the desire will always remain within you as if it has always been a part of you. Pretty as a rose … One … You are free to dream and share, something as pretty as a rose … Two … Every night without exception, sleep will evade you until you share the pleasure; pretty as a rose … Three!”
 
When I count to three you shall be free to show me your dreams.


Tessa leaned back against the window as she heard Edward's words in her dreams. His voice sultry and intoxicating. She could almost feel his hands and body next to her. The hands she so desperatley wanted on her body.

She began running her hands down her throat and to her aching breasts. Kneading and caressing her nipples into tight, taut peaks, aching for his mouth.

Slowly, her hand trailed its way down to the nest of curls between her legs. Her fingers found their way to the slick folds that surrounded her sex and began to stroke. She took her other hand and spread the folds open so that she could have better access to the aching nub.

She began to use the thumb on one hand to rub and caress her clit as she inserted a finger, then two inside her, thrusting them in and out, trying to release the pressure that was building inside her.

She could almost hear Edward's voice encouraging her, begging her to find her release. In her mind she could see and feel Edward's hands, not her own feeding her fires.

Her head thrown back, she felt herself orgasm against her hand. All she could do was moan his name and she felt her muscles quiver in sheer pleasure. She sat against the window for a moment, waiting to catch her breath.

Once her breathing had settled, she slowly rose, climbed back into her room and to her bed.

She fell into the deepest sleep she ever had and dreamed of Edward.

The next morning, she showered and got ready for school. Thankfully it was Friday and she would be able to catch up on some school work and relax for a few days.

She found herslef arriving at school early and found a nice spot under a tree to sit for awhile. She took out her sketch pad and began to draw. She let her hand just move freely on the page, not sure what it was she was drawing. Slowly the image began to take shape on the page and she was shocked again.

She had managed to draw herself, embraced from behind by Edward, his mouth just inches from her neck, as if he were about to kiss her there. But what was the most disturbing to her about the picture was herself.

For some reason, she had drawn her canine teeth in an elongated, pointed shape, almost vampire like.
 
Edward stood under the large tree, keeping Tessa in his gaze as she masturbated herself to an orgasm, unaware of his physical presence. The sight was one he would truly cherish, taking great joy in knowing that he could come here, to this seculded spot every night henceforth, and watch her reach that point of ecstasy, knowing that she'd be thinking of him when she did so.

Even though she had no real recollection of ever doing something so blatantly wanton and sexual, Edward knew that over a period of time, such behavior would seem perfectly natural to her. Only when looked back upon, after quite some length, would Tessa be able to see the change in her behavior. He was invading her thoughts, filling her dreams, and soon be filling her soul.

When she had finally orgasmed and collapsed onto the window sill, Edward felt a warm surge flow through his veins. A sense of accomplishment? A sense of satisfaction? Power? He wasn't quite sure what it was, but it made him feel good! When she finally recuperated and disappeared back into the hidden recesses of her room, Edward finally left for his own home.

The next morning came quickly, and Edward arrived at the school, meeting with his little clan of cohorts in their usual meeting place. Cassandra was not among them this morning, opting to stay home, recuperating from her outer body experience from last night. And even though everyone was forbidden to speak of the incident, Edward could tell from the look on Damian's face, that he was eternally grateful for the experience and the opportunity to partake.

"Now that you see what awaits you Damian, you must vow your allegiance to our clan. We will meet tonight at the edge of the forest, where your ritual initiation will be finalized!"

They all dispersed en route to the school and their lockers, and their first period class, leaving Edward alone, only for the time being. As Edward made his way towards the school's entrance, he felt the now familar surge of energy, and the unique sweet smell of Tessa's blood. He followed the energy and the smell until he came upon the spot beneath the tree Tessa was sitting back upon. His quick speed and silent movement brought him to the spot behind the tree, unnoticed.

Edward watched as Tessa drifted her hand along the pad, seemingly aimlessly doodling. Merely watching her, and concentrating intently, he managed to take control of Tessa's hand and guide it as it transformed the scattered lines and curves into a drawing. There she stood, embraced by his strong arms, wrapped tightly about her, raising her breasts, exposing a great amount of cleavage through the loose fitting, flowing gown she wore. Her head, like in her other drawing was canted to the side, exposing her creamy neck, to which he was applying a seductive and alluring kiss, lips pursed, merely inches from making contact. However, when he directed her hand to her own image, Edward left her mouth gaping open as if in an exasperated sigh of pleasure, her lips full with moisture and desire. Her eyes were drawn closed, her face obviously lost in the throes of passion. But it was her teeth that he altered, albeit slightly, drawing her canines in elongated fashion, their calciium tips pointedly sharp.

Contented that the drawing had taken enough shape, Edward released his grip and gave Tessa that brief moment of time to take notice of what she had drawn. He hadn't even allowed the shock of her vision settle in, when he popped his head from behind the tree, surprising, and scaring Tessa!

"Hey there! How ya doin?"

His voice was cheerful and snappy, as if they were close friends! He caught her eyes as they transformed from being shocked and scared, to sparkling, a slow smile growing on her face. The two remained locked in each others eyes for what seemed like an eternity, but in actuality was only maybe a second. Edward then broke the gaze and let his eyes wander to the sketch pad and the drawing he had helped create.

"What'cha got there? ..."

Tessa followed his eyes to her drawing, and in an instant, snapped the pad closed, a flush of embarrassment coloring her face delightedly so.

"What'd you draw? Are you an artist?"

Edward chuckled to himself as Tessa fumbled her way through a half-hearted lie, trying to conceal her uncomprehensible attraction to him. He knew she didn't understand ... but he did!

He didn't pressure Tessa on the subject, for she would have to find the truth within herself, by herself. Instead, Edward offered to walk with her, to their lockers, asking her if Cassandra had helped her come up to speed with her medieval history?

Edward was joined by his clan as the entourage made their way to their first period class. The group seemed to accept Tessa's presence, though it was clear, she was still an outsider ...
 
Tessa felt almost comfortable around Edward. His friends seemed to accept her, but she still felt a little strange around them. They seemed to be watching her, scrutinizing every move she made, like they expected her to hurt them or Edward.

She told Edward about her evening with Cassandra and that she felt like she was catching up, but left out her feelings that Cassandra really didn't want to be any where near her.

Through out the day, Edward seemed to be everywhere she was. When she left a class, he was there. When she went to lunch, he asked her to join himself and his friends. The day was pleasent. Well, better than pleasent. Her she was the new kid in school and she had the most gorgeous guy in school taking to her, wanting to be around her.

After school, she walked slowly to her car, only to see Edward waiting for her.
He asked her again about her drawings and just couldn't seem to bring herself to tell him about them. They were like a diary to her and therefore, very private.

"Um, Edward," she stammered, "do you think maybe we might, um, I mean, do you think that, maybe, um, Cassandra might be able to help me some more this weekend, or maybe, um, you?" She was so nervous asking him that. Her head bowed down, so that she wasn't looking in his eyes. She really wanted to see him, but didn't want to seem anxious.

"We'll see Tessa." he said as he placed his hand under her chin, lifting her gaze to his. "You never know where I'll show up." He tapped her slightly under her chin as he turned to walk away.

She watched him as he walked toward his group and drove off.

After fixing herself something to eat and retiring to her room, Tessa thought about doing some homework, but just couldn't seem to do it. She was restless and felt like she was a caged annimal. She wanted to be out doing this, but being new to town, didnt have a clue as to where to go. If only she had a number to call for Cassandra or even Edward.

She took a shower and changed into her shorts and tank top, getting ready for bed. She opened her window, grabbed her sketch pad and sat down on the window ledge to draw. Drawing always seemed to calm her and having the night air blowing on her seemed to help.

As she let her mind flow and the pencil move, the picture became more clear in her mind. She saw herself in Edward's arms, her hair spilling around her bar shoulders. His bare chest against hers. Her leg raised and resting on his lower back. His body was craddled between her legs in a passionate embrace. The two looked like lovers in the throes of passion. Her mouth was open as if moaning in pleasure her lips moist. her head was at an angle, that exposed her veins to Edward as his head lowered to her. She could see that this time his teeth were elongated and what looked like blood dripped from them. On her neck were two small puncture marks, wide ennough to have been caused from him.

As she looked at the picture, she wasn't scared, but arroused. She felt the moisture between her legs, the harshness of her breath, and the rapid beating of her heart. She could almost feel Edward's embrace. Feel his body touching hers. His hands, his mouth, touching her, caressing her. Before she knew it, she felt her own hand reaching into her shorts, dropping her pad to the ground. She teased and caressed herself, trying to ease the burning feelings she had. Slowly, she inserted a finger and then two inside herself. Slowly, she began to stroke herself as images of Edward ran in her mind. As she felt her body orgasm, all she could do was moan his name.

As she caught her breath, she realized where she was. She looked around, but didn't see anyone about. Thankfully no one had seen her wanton display.

As she stood to walk back inside, she thought she had heard something behind her. She turned but didn't notice anything. Removing her clothes, as she walked toward her bed, Tessa's last thoughts were of Edward and wheither she would see him over the weekend or not.
 
Last edited:
Edward thoroughly enjoyed the presence of Tessa. The more time spent together the stronger the bind between them seemed to grow. Despite being an outsider, and definitely not dressed like the others, the group warmly accepted Tessa, knowing it was Edward's wish she be there. With the absence of Cassandra, there was no tension as she joined them for lunch.

Edward was thankful for his speed, able to always be waiting for Tessa as she exited each of her classes, and walk her to her next class. He was already waiting at the old truck when the last bell rang, silently wondering if Tessa would have problems starting it today. His eyes drifted over her form as she swayed her hips, walking towards him, both of them smiling as they neared. He took note of her blue jeans and warm sweater, keeping her conservative and modest.

Edward noted however, that Tessa had a problem looking at him, constantly diverting her eyes. He listened to Tessa's veiled excuse for a reason to get together over the weekend. He averted the subject, knowing full well he'd see her multiple times over the weekend. However, Edward had no intention to help her with schoolwork.

He left with assured confidence as Tessa climbed into her truck and drove away. Later that night, having arranged to meet for Damian's initiation, Edward made his way to his familiar post under Tessa's window. He wanted to see her before the clan assembled, so he slipped the thought that she was tired into her mind, making her ritual a little earlier than normal.

Even though she had appeared in the window with clothing on, Edward looked on as she sketched on her pad. It was when she laid the pencil down and stared at the photo that Edward knew the time was near. Sure enough, her hand slipped under her shorts and her tee raised as Tessa began mindlessly pleasing herself while thinking of Edward. It was different than the night before, but she was still performing for him, lost in her world, seeking the comfort of freedom. And as she found her release, calling out his name, Edward felt a surge of energy that boiled his blood, his connection to Tessa even stronger yet.

When she rose and stepped away from the window, Edward stepped back, his weight breaking an old fallen branch with an audible crack. Hiding behind the old oak, he saw Tessa's naked flesh return to quickly glance before spinning back away. Edward eased out of the situation and met up with the others of his clan. Edward kept the connection with Tessa, so that even in her dreams, she'd be able to see through his eyes on this eventful night!

All were gathered, at the edge of the woods as the moon settled below the trees, a darkened night that left very little light. All were there, except for Damian. Cassandra was there, looking refreshed and well rested.

She migrated to Edward's side, despite the confused and worried look upon her face. Edward knew her thoughts, Cassandra having no clue as to what transpired last night after entering the circle. All she remembered was waking up to an orgyfest, moaning in ecstasy with Damian between her legs!

Cassandra was drawn to Edward and still quite possessive of him. He was hers, as far as she was concerned. Yet, somehow, the fact that Damian had fucked her into an apparent delerium, Cassandra felt a faint attraction to the newest member. She had fucked the others, per Edward's commands, but with Ash and Tristan, there was never a felling of connection as there now was with Damian.

Having never gone through an initiation, other than her own, which she doesn't clearly remember, Cassandra wondered what would happen on this night as the group officially welcomed Damian. Cassandra knew not to ask about last night, and before she had a chance to inquire what would happen tonight, Damian had appeared.

The group, all dressed in total black, blended with the dark as they moved into the woods to the clearing of their little sanctuary. A fire soon flickered from within the circle of stones, lighting the area in an amber hue. Everyone sat, except for Damian and Edward. Edward proceeded with a few ritualistic chants and droning poems, memorized over time. Damian soon drifted into a hypnotic state, a blank expressionless look upon his face.

Edward asked Damian to pick a member to be his mentor and companion, knowing full well who he'd pick. All the others, other than Cassandra, having already been through the process knew who he'd pick. Damian in a dronelike manner said Cassandra's name. Edward signaled for Cassandra behind Damian, where she stood out of obligation, still confused.

Edward raised his hand and stuck out his palm, and Damian immediately slumped back into Cassandra, who caught him out of reflex. Damian's neck craned to the side, his neck exposed, eyes closed, as Cassandra looked down. Overcome with the scent of his blood, his presence in her arms, and the ritualistic chanting, Cassandra opened her mouth, exposing the elongated canines that had been hidden.

Cassandra lowered her head and hungrily sealed her mouth over his flesh before sinking her teeth past his flesh and into his vein. A small trickle of blood seeped from along Damian's neck as his flesh turned ashen white, dripping from the corners of Cassandra's blood red lips.

Cassandra's mouth filled with blood as she suckled the life and soul from Damian. When her mouth was full, she pulled away, her eyes black and wide, stared at Edward, leaving Damian limply hanging in her arms. Edward moved to Cassandra and engaged her in a soul filled kiss, sealing their lips together as they swirled the blood in their mouths, tougues wrapping about each other.

Edward pulled away, half of Edward's blood inhis mouth, the other in Cassandra's. The two swallowed heartily!

Edward then placed his palms on Damian's neck, one on each side, propping his head upright. His left hand covered the puncture wounds in Damian's neck. Edward chanted a few more ritualistic odes when suddenly Damian's eyes popped open, full of life and understanding!

The entire group let out a howl that could be heard throught the woods, and miles around.
 
Tessa had fallen into a deep but restless sleep. In her mind she could see Edward's group, but not him...it was if she was right there in the woods with them, participating in their adventures.

She noticed Cassandra walking up to her, somewhat leaning into her. She watched as everyone sat and Damian faced her. She heard acncient words from a voice that sounded so much like Edward's. She was stunned when she saw Cassandra lean into Damian's neck and bite him. She couldnt help but watch as Cassandra drained Damian of his blood. Tessa felt as if she was the one kissing Cassandra, the taste of blood on her own lips and in her own mouth.

As Damian came awake and the rest of the group howled, Tessa shot straight up in bed. She wrapped her arms around her drawn up knees and tried to make sense of her dream.


Why was she dreaming of vampires and why would she include Edward, at least his voice? She must be losing it, was all she could think.

Lately, things had been just strange. Her dreams, her thoughts, even her own actions didn't seem her own. She was becoming obsessed with one thing and one thing only, Edward. He was the world to her and she had no idea why. Rising from her bed, she grabbed her robe and headed to her computer. Some how, she found herself researching everything she could find on vampires. She read theory after theory on them. But one theory stayed with her. It talked about a clan of vampires that had excisted for hundreds of years. That there was only one true line left. It talked about a legend of the prince of this clan finding his true soul mate only after hundreds of years of searching, and that she would be a desendent of a race of slayers. That she would carry the mark, but not know what it was. She would be the one to make the vampire prince whole, to help the vampire clan live in peace. It claimed the prince would know her by the scent of her blood. That no other female would ever lure him like she will. The legend spoke of a ritual much like the one Tessa had dreamed of tonight, only it would be the prince taking from his mate and she from him. Reaching up, she grasped the pendant she had always worn and rubbed it, completely out of habit.

After what seemed like hours at the screen, Tessa finally felt like she might be able to sleep. She walked over to her bed, took off her robe and sat down. Her pendant felt heavy at her throat, she leaned over, undid the clasp and slide the pendant into her nightstand. Sliding back under the covers, she closed her eyes again and dreamed of Edward coming for her, of his teeth sinking into her neck and hers into his. She dreamed of...........Vampires.
 
Last edited:
The clan celebrated into the night, Damian's initiation now complete. Cassandra, now coupled with Damian was still confused as to what happened, and why she had done what she did. It all seemed too natural for her to do what she did, claiming Damian for her own, even though she still had an attraction and devotion to Edward.

She fought with her confusion as each of the couples paired off, leaving Edward as the odd man out. Edward didn't mind, his focus now on Tessa, who was not there with them. And even as Edward made his rounds, cuddling and kissing with each of the girls, including Cassandra, which only served to confuse her even more.

When Edward left Cassandra's side, Damian was immediately there, unconcerned and unfazed by Edward's presence, tending love and devotion unto Cassandra, which she found she enjoyed! The fire raged into the night and the cuddling and kissing seemed to naturally evolve into a heated sexual frenzy between each couple, with Edward, once again, moving from couple to couple, dipping in the delights each had to offer him.

When the flames had died, all the couples dispersed for the comforts of home. However, Blair sent her mate, Tristan, off on his own so that she could talk privately with Edward. Tristan obliged, satisfied and satiated.

Blair wasted no time in getting right to the point in confronting Edward about his intentions and his plans. "Is this all about the new girl, Edward?" She grabbed him at his elbows and stared up into his deep dark eyes, knowing he would not lie to her. "Did you give Damian to Cassandra, because you want the new girl? I'm not blind Edward! You seem distant. You're mind is not here with us! You've been hanging with the new girl, and even had her join us for lunch! Is this what this is all about?"

Edward could not lie to Blair. She was his first! She had been through this several times as he searched to find his true soul mate. He had explained this to Blair before, and was confident that she understood his desire to find the right one, and that he may have to suffer the pains and agonies of many more failures until he found his true soul mate.

"I don't know Blair," he confided with her as they locked hands and began making their way out of the woods. "There's something different about Tessa. There's something there that is different than all of you girls! You know I still love each of you though, don't you?"

Blair assured him that she understood completely. She also felt a twinge of excitement at the prospect of luring another female into their growing clan! She recalled some of the fun she had with Samara and Cassandra, helping them adjust to Edward's ways. The girls shared a unique bond between themselves as well as with Edward, which he very much supported.

By the time the pair made their way into the clearing, Edward was assured by Blair that she'd do all she could to help Edward with Tessa. Edward cautioned Blair about Cassandra, reminding her that Cassandra hasn't had enough time to fully process everything that has happened.

Blair climbed into a waiting car, already warmed by Tristan, as Edward merely ran on to his own house, thinking of nothing but Tessa!
 
Tessa awoke to what she assumed would bed another boring Saturday. Since moving to this small town, she had spent almost every Saturday watching her Dad do yard work or some household construction, while she tended to things in the house, such as laundry.

She was still restless after her dreams, unable to get the images out of her mind. As she began straightening things in her room and starting a load of clothes, she found herself wondering how much of the old legends were true. Did Vampires really excist in our world? Was there a vampire prince searching for his mate? As she thought about it more and more, she realized that the idea didn't scare her, but fasinated her. It was not only romantic in her opinion, but erotic.

As she headed toward the shower, her thoughts once again went to Edward. She wondered what he was doing, where he was, whether he would come and see her. She showered quickly and then went to her closet and tried to find something to wear. Putting on jeans an a t-shirt, she looked at herself in the mirror and wondered why she couldn't look more like the girls Edward hung out with. The were beautiful and always dressed so nice. Sexy, without being slutty. After putting her hair in its usual pony tail, she sat at her desk and decided to try and do some more reasearch as she waited for the laundry to be finished.

Five minutes later, the phone rang and she heard he Dad pick it up.

"Tessa, it's for you." she heard him call as he went back out the door.

Nervously, she picked up the phone, hoping it was Edward. It wasn't. It was his friend Blair.

"Hey Tessa, some of us are heading to the mall and I thought you might like to join us. And I won't take no for an answer. Be ready in 10 and meet me at your door. See ya!" Blair had all put purred into the phone before Tessa could even say a word.

She quickly ran to her room, grabbed her purse. On her way out the door, she stopped. Something wasn't right. As she stood there trying to figure it out, her hand went automatically to her throat, looking for the pendant that was always there. That's what was missing, she realized. Remembering she had taken it off the night before, she reached into the nightstand, grabbed it, putting it on and slide the pendant under her shirt. She didn't know why she wore it, but she had never been without it. It was a security for her, something she juswt had to have with her to calm her nerves.

She ran down the stairs and out the door. As she was explaining to her Dad where she was going, Blair pulled up into the driveway. As Tessa turned towards the car, she noticed that Cassandra and Samara were both in the car also.

Tessa walked to the car and was shocked when Cassandra relinquished the front seat to her, climbing into the back of the SUV Blair was driving.

After a round of hellos, Blair headed off to the mall. Conversation flowed between all of them. For Tessa, it was as if they had been friends forever, well, except for the little comments Cassandra would make every now and then.

They arrived at the mall, found a parking spot and piled out of the car. Blair linked her arm through Tessa's as they headed inside.

"Confession time Tessa, today is for you. Today you get a wardrobe makeover." Blair said with that sweet voice of hers. "If your going to hang with us, then you need to dress just a little better, more fashionable. Jeans and T's are fine at home, but, not in public."

"I'm not sure, I mean I really can't afford to..."

Like I said, this is on me.

Appreaently, his highness wants you around us." Cassandra said under her breath.

Blair shot her a quick look that basically told her to shut her mouth.

The three women took Tessa to so many stores, that her head was begining to spin. She glanced down at all the bags she was carrying and laughed. She had never bought so many things at one time in her life. Everything was so much girlier than she had worn before. With the help of Blair, Samantha and even Cassandra, she was beginning to feel like a new person.

Cassandra had been especially helpful to her at one store. Tessa had tried on this very low cut red sweater and wasn't quite sure about it. As she exited the dressing room to as for an opinion, Cassandra had been the only one there.

Cassandra turned as she heard Tessa exit the dressing room, her eyes drawn immediatley to the pendant around Tessa's neck. She knew she had seen it somewhere before and was trying to place it.

"Nice pendant Tessa, where did you get it?" Cassandra asked as she walked closer to Tessa so she could get a better look.

"Um, it's been in my family forever." Tessa explained as she looked down at it. "It is passed down to the first born female in every generation."

Awareness came to Cassandra as she realized where she had seen it before. It was the design that she had seen in some of the ancient scrolls Edward was always reading. If she remembered correctly, it was the pendant of a slayer. Wasn't this just rich. Edward's latest lust was a decendant of slayers. Cassandra couldn't wait till Edward found out.

"You know Tessa, that sweater really looks great on you and it shows off the pendant so well. You know what, I am going to but that for you. It will look great with that skirt we just picked up too. Go change and Ill have it rung up for you." Cassandra said just a little too sweetly.

Tessa went to change and handed the sweater over to Cassandra. As she exited the dressign room, she noticed that the other two were back and talking amongst themselves again. They walked up to Tessa and informed her that there was just one place left to go and headed out of the store and to Blair's car.

After driving just a few blocks, they arrived at a rather exclusive salon.

"Time for a trim and manicure. Trust me you will love this place." Samara said as she dragged Tessa out of the car. Tessa was immidiatley bombared by attendents as soon as she walked in.

"Take care of my girl Nick..." Samara said as she waved to the stylist who had nabbed Tessa.

A few hours later, Tessa emerged from the back a some what new person. She noticed that the only on waiting for her was Blair.

"Wow, what a difference. You look great Tessa. I never realized how long your hair was. you should wear it down all the time. It is so pretty. I wish mine was as black as yours. Hey, what's this?" she asked as she walked up to Tessa and noticed a small red streak that started right the hair line on the side of her neck and continued down to the ends. "I like it, nice touch. And it matches your nails too..."

Tessa looked at her nails, that she had painted a red to match the new streak in her hair. For some reason, the choice of color just seemed right. "Thanks, Blair. Really, thanks for everything."

"What are friends for." Blair answered as they made their way back to the car and back towards Tessa's.

As they said their goodbyes, Tessa went to her room to start putting away all her new things, still not believing everything they had bought. By the time she was finished placing everything where it went, it was late. She changed into her shorts and tank and went to sit on her window sill as she found herself doing every night. Absent-mindedly, she began toying with the new red streak in her hair and thinking about which of her new clothes she would wear on Monday. She had so many choices running through her mind, but couldn't seem to make a choice. Maybe some thing would come to her by Monday.


Tessa tried to go inside and get some sleep. As she lay in her bed, she just couldn't get comfortable. Her pendant seemed to keep twisting and bunching at her throat. She sat up and took if off, placing it in her night stand. It didn't take long for her to become restless again. Throwing back the covers on her bed, she began shedding her clothes as she walked towards her window. She opened it up and let the cool night air caress her skin. Her hair kissed her back and breasts as it was freely blowing in the slight breeze. She rain her fingers through it, enjoying having it hanging down for a change. Letting her hair fall back into place, her hands found their way to her breasts, the cool air having caused the nipples to harden. She caressed them as her thoughts went to Edward. She thought of his hands caressing her breasts, sliding down her body to the wetness that would await him. Slowly she lowered herself to the window sill as she let her hands bring her body to a roaring climax. She sat there for a moment to catch her breath, the stood, went back into her room and fell into a deep sleep, visions of Edward filling her dreams.
 
Last edited:
Edward felt a sense of relief, his internal feelings towards Tessa, finally out in the open. However, he was also concerned that it was so blatantly obvious to Blair, and wondered if the others considered it so obvious? And as he warned Blair, he knew Cassandra would have a difficult time with the matter, just as Blair had when he yearned for Samara, and just as Samara had when he yearned for Cassandra.

Blair, having been the first, however, had the knowledge and wherewithal to handle the situation, and her to devotion to Edward was unfaltering. Edward wasn't sure how, but knew deep in his heart, that Blair, wanting her Master to be happy, would do whatever she could to help him achieve his goal. She had helped before, breaking Cassandra down, slowly letting her know what she was getting into, while introducing her to all the joys the group enjoyed. Edward was confident that Blair would be of great assistance.

As Saturday came about, Edward slept the majority of the day away, his late night activities catching up with him. When he woke, his thoughts returned to Tessa, wondering why there was such a unique connection with her. It was something vastly different than with the others; it was as if fate had something to do with bringing them together.

As night finally began to fall, Edward found himself wandering aimlessly around the small town, the evening chill making him pull the collar up around his neck. Dressed in his usual garb, all black, he quickly blended into the night. Getting late, he managed his way back to his nightly location, to capture the beauty of his next target.

He sat at the base of the tree, staring at the window, and merely watched, thinking what it would be like to be with Tessa romantically. He yearned to run his hands over her silken flesh, to lap his tongue along her neck, tasting the salty beads of nervous trepidation, just before sinking his teeth into the flesh. His tongue licked across his lips imagining the taste of her sweet blood as it trickled from the puncture wounds and into his mouth. Sweet, sugary syrup, he imagined, the smell quite intoxicating. It would be vastly different than any of the blood he had to this point!


Edward felt the sudden surge of energy and looked up, surprised to capture the vision before him. Tessa sat on the sill by the large window, which was closed to block out the cold evening air. Her eyes had a distant look as she brought her knees up to her chest. Edward could just make out her loose shorts, and the tank tee that she was wearing. She was deep in thought, and Edward was tempted to reach out to her in her mind. Her long black hair seemed different, straighter, and with more sheen than he had remembered. Edward then watched as she captured a lock of hair and twirled it about her finger, pulling it across her face, idly analyzing it.

Edward held his breath as he saw the bright red color drawn across her pale face. It was a single streak, that she studied closely as Edward looked on in utter amazement. She was becoming everything he ever imagined a perfect woman could be. It was then that he also noticed the matching color on her painted nails, twirling the strands of hair about her index finger. Her dark red lips opened up and enveloped the hair drawn across her face. She slowly pulled it out of her mouth, letting it slide between her glistening lips.

Tessa eventually walked away from the window, and Edward grew concerned as he watched the lights go out. Had his control over her eroded? Had she managed to break the spell? The window was still closed, she was till clothed, and she had not freed herself for his benefit this evening.

Edward continued to sit there, pondering if he should intervene, and just as he was about to do just that, he heard the window open. He looked up to see Tessa standing there, naked, her chest thrust forward as she ran her fingers through her long silken hair. Her head was tilted back as she pulled the veiled curtain of hair away from her breasts, allowing the chilled air to kiss her flesh. Edward stared intently, watching as her nipples hardened into tight peaks, puckered pink flesh surrounding them. Her hands seemed to instinctively move to her breasts, covering them, warming them against the sudden chill. He could see her newly painted nails encircle the hardened tips, capturing them between her thumb and finger. She rolled them lightly before tugging them, sensing how taut her flesh was.

Edward maintained his position as her eyes stared forward, her hands slowly drifting downward over her taut tummy, down between her legs as she settled onto the sill, searching for that freedom she sought. His eyes were glued to her, enraptured with her beauty and her seeming devotion to him, her daily ritual performance, done purely for his benefit, his pleasure, her thoughts constantly about him! And when she called out his name, once again, in glorious release, her body lurching and jerking with the telltale signs, Edward inhaled a deep breath of satisfaction and confidence.

Tessa disappeared back into the room, the window left open. Edward slowly filtered to his home. He slept peacefully with thoughts of Tessa filtering through his dreams.

When Sunday came around, Edward ventured over to Blair's, finding her alone at home. When inside, Blair seemed to be gushing about her success with Tessa, and Edward confessed he had seen some of the changes already, though he didn't elaborate. He didn't need to.

"Blair! I want Tessa to feel comfortable around you girls! I know you don't mind having her around, but I'm still very worried about Cassandra."

Blair agreed, already having seen Cassandra's attitude first hand. She reassured Edward that Cassandra would be fine, and that all she needed was time. She reminded him of the difficult time she had, and the time with Samara!

Blair could feel his tension and began massaging his shoulders, helping him to relax, assuring him that she'd take care of everything. Then, leaning into his ear, she whispered playfully, "I can even take care of you, if you desire."

Edward very much appreciated the offer, as well as the backrub, but declined, deciding he still needed time to sort through the myriad of weird feelings going through him. This was so different, that he needed time to himself. He thanked Tessa and wandered about on his own.
 
Tessa slept later than normal for her on a Sunday morning. Her dreams had been strange, erotic, but strange. She dreamed of Edward, of course, but also of others. Males and females that seemed to only wnat to please her and Edward. It was as if she and Edward were all that mattered to the others.

Although it was just a dream, Tessa foundd herself still very much aroused when she woke. She decided to try and shower before startingt her day, hoping to ease some of the feelings that were stiring inside her.

The warm water hitting her naked skin seemed to make the feelings actually worse. As she concentrated on thinking of Edward and only him, her hands seemed to take on a will of there own, sliding down to her aching breasts, caressing and fondling them as warm water hit her body. leaning against the wall of the shower, her hands slide between her legs as she raised one leg to the side of the tub so she could fondle herself even more. In her mind, she saw Edward kneeling between her legs, his hands all over her. Aplying pressure on her clit, she rubbed and fingered herself to orgasm.

Tessa was wondering what was happening to her. She was turning into a sex craved fiend. And she was still a virgin. She had only kissed one boy in her whole life, but now sex was all she could think of, all she wanted. And she wanted to be with Edward. It was Edward that filled her mind. It was as if he was with her always, deep into her soul.

She got out of the shower, got dressed and quickly made her way downstairs.

He Dad was already pretty muched glued to the TV. Of course it was Sunday and it was football season. Tessa grabbed something quick to eat and went back up stairs for a bit. She waqnted to see if she could find out anymore about the vampire legends, and well, she wanted to draw. At least in her drawings she could be with Edward the way she wanted to be.

As she made it back to her room, she tried to remember the last place she had seen her sketch pad. Usually, she palced it on her desk, but today, it wasn't there. Thinking she would search for it later, she began taping aaway on the keys to her computer, trying to see what new and exciting information it would gain her.

She was able to find some information on a family that seemed to be direct descendants from the slayer line. And the strange thing was that the family name was the same as her late grandmother's family and they seemed to have settled in this area of the country around the time that Tessa's grandmother would have been around 5 or 6 years old. The strange thing was that there was mention of an older sister, but Gram had been the only girl she thought. She knew Gram had had a brother that had died, not a sister. It couldn't possibly have been her family she was reading about. But, as Tessa's had absently stroked the pendant on her neck, she couldn't help but wonder. She would have to ask her Dad she thought. Maybe he would know.

Tessa glanced at the clock and realized she had been at the thing for hours. It was late and she had promised Dad she would cook dinner for him. She made her way downstairs and headed straight for the kitchen.

As she walked in, she noticed her sketch pad was on the table. She wondered why and how it had gotten there. As she reached down to pick it up, she heard her father walk into the room.

"Tessa, we need to talk." he stammered, a little nervous about the conversation he was getting ready to have with his daughter.

"About what?"

"Well, umm, your drawings. Is there anything you need to tell me? I mean, you have changed since you came here and I'm not sure it is for the best. You seem to be hanging out with people, who, well, may not be the best for you. The group you went out with are known for being a little rowdy and well, very very sexually actived. I don't want you hanging with them. And I need to know. Are you sleeping with Edward.?"

Tessa was in shock, she couldn't believe what she was hearing from her father.

"How dare you tell me who I can and can't hang out with. No, I am not sleeping with Edward. We are friends and that's all. Would I like to date him? Yes, Dad I would. As for changing, well it is time I stopped being the weird kid at school. I am just trying to fit in here and make the best of things." Tessa all but yelled at her Dad. Why was it so bad that she was opening up to other people. The gang never did anything wrong that she could tell and as for Edward, well he actually seemed shy around her.

"I just want you to be happy and safe Tessa, that's all any parent wants for their child. Just promise me you will be careful and no more hanging out with Edward and his group. That's an order" He dad said as he slammed his hand down on the table.

Tessa grabbed her pad and stormed out of the room. She slammed her bedroom door as she made her way to her bed and tried to blow off steam. She sat there for what seemed like forever and thought about her new friends. The more she did, the angrier she became at her father.

She watched the sunset and the moon rise, without every moving from her bed. Slowly she walked to her window, through it open and sat looking at the stars. How she wished Edward were there so she could talk to him, or even Blair.

She wlaked to her desk, picked up her cell phone and called Blair. She explained what had happened with her father and Blair just let her vent.

"Don't worry to much Tessa. Things have a way of working out the way they should. Trust me. Now, what are you wearing tomorrow?" Blair asked, changing the subject to happier things.

After talking to Blair for about 20 more minutes, Tessa got up and readied herself for bed. With her pendant safely in her drawer, she went to sit on her window sill and draw some more.

This time her drawing was not of just her and Edward, but this time, it included another female with the two of them. Edward and this female seemed to be giving all their attention to her. Their hands and lips were all over Tessa's body. Tessa's head was thrown back with a look of sheer pleasure on her face, her mouth slightly open and her elongated teeth exposed.

As Tessa stared at the picture she created, she found herself very aroused. Slowly, she slide her shorts down over her hips and raised her shirt over her head. She let her hands roam her body, caressing and teasing herself to orgasm. She heard herself moan and saying Edward's name. After catching her breath, she rose and went to lay in her bed, falling asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. She dreamed of the reaction she hoped to get from Edward the next day when he saw her "new and improved" look.


The next morning, she quickly showered and began preparing herself for school. Blair had suggested and outfit the night before and Tessa went to the closet to get it.

She drove to school as fast as she could, hoping to see Edward before classes started. As she pulled into the parking lot, she saw him and the rest of the gang standing by his car.

The first thing Edward saw as she stepped out of the truck was a rather nice length of leg covered in black hose with a pair of black high heeled boots that hugged her calf. The black leather skirt fell to right above her knees and the shirt....well, it was a deep royal purple that hugged every inch of her, accenting her chest and narrow waist. Her hair was down and framing her lovely face, and caressing her back.

Slowly, Tessa walked toward them. "Good Morning Everyone."
 
As Edward wandered around that uneventful Sunday, he spent the time thinking back to the lessons his father had ingrained into him as a mere youth, nearly a hundred years ago.

Solanine explained that there was only one way that their kind could drink the blood of a mortal human and not kill them. There was only one way in which a human could become one of them. The human, the mortal one, had to give their body willingly to one of their kind; but, it had to be with the full knowledge of who they were submitting to, and what they would become. Only those, however, that were born into the environment possessed the powers that Edward had. Others, that Edward brought into his realm, were merely servants of his, destined to serve him for all time!

One day, Solanine promised Edward, that he would find the one that is destined to be with him. And with that one, Edward would plant his seed, and she would bear the next generation of Heslore's. The lineage of Heslore's has been bound for eternity, and nothing changes destiny.

The words had been so ingrained into Edwards mind, his dad repeating them over and over again, when he was but a child. Edward missed his father, and what little he remembered of his mother. All he could remember was the lectures his father had given, while they were on the run from the slayers. They moved about, escaping capture, escaping death, until the one day they had been cornered! Solanine stepped forward, prepared to fight the losing battle, only to ensure the escape of Edward and his mom.

However, just before the dagger sunk into Solanine's chest, his mother had stepped in front of her love, taking the dagger as both his parents screamed in pain. Edward then realized how much speed he could muster, running for his life per his parents' wish! He hadn't seen his parents since, nor could he connect with them in mind. All he had was their spirits, and the memories of his lessons. The rest was an erased memory, and now Edward stood in the darkness, a single tear making its way over his pale cheek.

There was only one place for Edward to go. So he made his way to the one place he felt warmth and comfort, sitting on the cold ground, his back to the hard oak tree, his eyes focused on the large bay window above. It was her, now regular, appearance that eased his heavy heart and brought the glint of a warm smile to his face. Her innocent naked beauty, radiating through the darkness for anyone to see, but only his eyes cast upon. The scent of her blood was intoxicatingly sweet, and he yearned for the time when she'd offer herself to him and he could taste her blood upon his tongue and lips. Once again, she fund her freedom, calling out his name in joyous release as her body thrashed about on that window sill, Edward imagining if he were there, actually making her move like that! Her voice was music to his ears, only making him want her more and more. Edward wasn't sure how long he'd be able to hold out, his hunger, surely getting the better of him. He was growing increasingly frustrated.

When Monday arrived, Edward arrived at school in the same manner as usual, his coven surrounding him in the parking lot before school started. When the familiar truck pulled up, all heads turned to see the transformed Tessa slowly disembark from her ride. Nearly every jaw in the area dropped, capturing the alluringly sexy outfit that seemed to cling to Tessa in all the right places. Edward's mouth immediately began salivating as his eyes drank in the scene.

Blair's face bore a confident and assured smile, winking at Tessa as she nudged Edward with her elbow. "Think she'll fit in with our crowd now?" All Edward could do was humm in appreciation.

Cassandra could only stare with an evil fire in her eyes. The scowl on her face showed utter displeasure, until she concocted a smart retort. "Yeah Edward! Better be careful, looks can be deceiving! She looks like she's dressed to kill!"

Every single member of the group turned and stared at Cassandra with a questioning glare! Why would she say such a thing? No one knew! But Cassandra's face now bore the confident smile of a Cheshire cat.

Edward ignored Cassandra's cutting remark, only to refocus his attention on Tessa, who was walking his way. Despite the confident sway and swagger, her head was lowered, unable to gaze into his appreciating eyes and see his approval of her transformation.

It wasn't until she was shoulder to shoulder with Blair, that Tessa dared to look up and gauge Edward's reaction. "You look absolutely amazing! I heard you went out with the girls! I'm glad you guys are getting along!"

Edward shot Cassandra a quick glance, almost daring her to make another snide remark. Luckily, she kept her mouth closed, but Edward did notice the confident grin on Cassandra's face. He ignored it for the time being!

"Let's go to class," Edward proclaimed, putting one arm around Blair, and another around Tessa as they moved across the quad towards the building. Cassandra, Samara, and the guys all trailed behind!
 
Tessa had been so nervous about Edward's reaction to her new look. As she walked towards him, she stared at the ground, unable to look directly at him.

That is until she heard the appreciation in his voice. She felt his arm around her and seemed to move a little closer to him. This is what she wanted. She wanted to be in Edward's arms, eve nif it seemed she might have to share him with the others. As long as she was with him, her world seemed right.

As he had done the previous day, Edward was waiting for her after every class and at lunch. He made sure that she sat by him and Blair for lunch and seemed to include Tessa in all conversations.

Tess felt loved and wanted with all the attention she was getting from Edward. Blair had been right. This slight change in appearance was what she had needed. She not only looked great, she felt she could take on the world now to get what she wanted. And he was sitting right next to her.

Laughing at something Samara said, Tessa absently laid her hand against Edward's thigh. She felt all the muscles in his leg tighten and was amazed at the amount of strength she felt. Before she had a chance to remove it, Edward's hand was on top of hers, holding it in place.

The rest of the day seemed to fly by and before she knew it it was time to go. Edward had walked her to her truck, and had held the door open for her as she got in.

"I really like the new look Tessa, especially the hair." Edward said, leaning in and stroking the red streak for himself.

Tessa felt chills of anticipation race down her neck as she felt Edward's hand in her hair.

"Thanks........I, um, decided I needed a change." she said as she looked into his eyes. Wondering and praying he might kiss her.
 
Edward was overwhelmed and quite pleased with the transformation, secretly thanking Blair for her help and involvement in the process. The sight of her long legs, was salivating in itself, but her feet encased in those high heel boots made her short stature seem taller, bringing her close to being eye level with him. The deep purple top hugged every curve deliciously close, that Edward wondered if she painted it on? Her nails and lips were as he remembered them the day before, but what he most admired was that thin streak of red in her hair that seemed to stand out and shimmer in the sunlight. It was truly captivating.

Suddenly, seeing Tesa between classes wasn't enough for Edward. He found himself wanting and needing to be with her more constantly. So by the time lunch came, he nudged closer to Blair, making room for Tessa, who was now sitting next to him. Everyone at the table, especially Cassandra, noted how Tessa sat in the spot that was once hers. Cassandra was now relegated to sit with Samara acrss from the table, from the man she most admired and desired. It mattered little to Cassandra that Damian was sitting next to her with his arm around her, acting as if they were longtime lovers.

Cassandra didn't quite feel the same way towards Damian, as Blair did towards Tristan, or the way Samara felt about Ash ... at least she thought she didn't! Casandra liked Damian a lot! He was a fantastic lover, provided great sex, and could help her reach an orgasm without much effort; but her heart ... that belonged to Edward. And now, to see him giving this outsider all his attention, shunning her for Tessa, Cassandra grew resentful. Little did she realize that the other girls felt the same way about their companions and Edward. They merely learned to accept it, keeping Edward's happiness a priority!

"A fox in wolf's clothing," she hissed under her breath. Edward however, did not miss the comment unnoticed by the others. He shot Cassandra a knowing glare, demanding she be quiet.

The remainder of lunch went quite well, and even Edward was impressed by the way Tessa fit in amongst their group, everyone (other than Cassandra) seemingly warm to Tessa's presence. It finally looked as if Tessa belonged where she was. The joking, jovial attitude was highlighted when she placed her hand upon his thigh!

Edward, knowing she hadn't intended on doing that, quickly slapped his hand atop hers, trying to signal as if it was all right! He was perfectly happy with her hand where it was, the contact instantly making his blood race and his heart pound. Edward could almost feel all his blood rushing to that one spot, where they were connected, rushing to join and mix with her blood, as if it were meant to be!

However brief the moment, it felt like it lasted forever, both of them feeling that slight bit of awkwardness as they drew their hands away. For the first time in a long time, Edward was hard as a rock, without being naked with his coven. His erection would not subside, until the lunch period had ended. He knew at that moment, whether Tessa was his destiny or not, he needed to add her to the coven ... quickly!

By the time school was over, Edward was walking Tessa to the truck telling her how much he admired the new look. He had even gone as far as to snag that red streak of hair around his finger, tugging is lightly as he drew down along its length, staring into her eyes. There was no denying the look in her eyes as they fluttered, tiny bumps raising along her neck and arms, head slowly tilting back, canting to the side, lips slowly pursing together.

Temptation is but the fruit of all evil, Edward reminded himself, breathing in deeply as he let go of her hair and stepped away! If he kissed her, he would surely succumb to the temptation, an urge he couldn't do! He'd take more than a kiss, pulling her hair back, exposing her neck, sinking his teeth into her flesh ... and ...

Killing her!

NO!

"I'll see you Tessa! You look great!" Edward exhaled the breath he'd been holding, before turning and running off. He just couldn't do that ... not yet.

Vowing to meet the others for a hunt later that night, to satisfy their thirst, Edward went off by himself for some time to think. He recalled the lesons once again from his father. Solanine always repeating that Edward's destiny would have to come to him of her own free will!

Was she still of her own free will? Or had Edward manipulated her into changing? He had intervened, though he didn't do anything other than change her nightly habits. But he had filled her mind with images of him!

He had to set her free! He had to break the bond between them! He had to know, to see, to feel, to witness if this was truly his destiny! He knew what he had to do when he saw Tessa in her window this evening!
 
Tessa was a little dissapointed that Eward had made no more to kiss her as they were leaving school. She could still feel his hand in her hair and his fingers barely touching her skin.

As she headed home, she began to wonder if she was doing something wrong or if she was just miss reading the signs he was throwing her way. He seemed to want to be near her and she noticed that at lunch he had made sure they were sitting together and he had even held her hand to his lap. She could have sworn she had felt something between them. MAybe she would call Blair and see if she could offer some insight.

Tessa arrived home only to have another arguement with her Dad about Edward and his friends. Trying to avoid him till he left for work, Tessa headed to her room, turned on her radio and began digging into her homework.

All she wanted was for everyone to get along and to be happy. Well, at least she wanted that between her and her father. Yet, in order for that to happen, he was going to have to accept Edward and the fact that she wanted to be with him and his friends. For the first time in a long time she had finally found a place where she felt she belonged and she wanted to stay there.

Hearing her dad leave, Tessa made her way down stairs to grab a bit before showering and heading to bed. She was dressed in her usually tank and tees, and had placed all her jewerly in her nightstand for the night. She had finally made the choice while in the shower that since Edward seemed to like the new look, that she would continue with it. Tomorrow she would wear the red skirt, red boots and the tight black turtle neck she had bought. Maybe wear her hair up in that older style Blair had showed her where her red streak and some other small sections would fall in ringlet type curls framing her face and neck.

HAppy with her choice, Tessa went to sit in her bay window and draw for a bit. She hadn't done that in a long time. Picking up her pencil, an image began to form on the page. It was that of a small child. A beautiful little boy who seemed to be a cross between herself and Edward. In her picture, he was playing with a small dog, a huge smile on his face and a nice pair of fangs for eye teeth. What was it with her and vampires lately? She couldn't get them out of her mind. She set her tablet down, and began to watch the stars, content to sit and stare at them.

"Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may and I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight," she said remembering the poem from childhood. "I wish for a sign that Edward wants me. That maybe he is the one for me."

Well, a girl can dream can't she. As she looked out into the cool night, shw wondered what he was doing. MAybe he was with the gang? MAybe he was home asleep? She didn't know, but she hoped he was thinking of her.
 
Edward took his usual post, sitting at the base of the old oak tree, his back resting against the stump, head tilted back, eyes looking up at Tessa, sitting mindlessly in her window. She had been drawing, as she usually did, something Edward found quite admirable. He did not, this time, however, control her hand, nor look through her eyes to see the picture she was drawing.

Instead, Edward sat there, watching, wondering if he was doing the right thing? Confusion and despair were once again overwhelming him, trying to figure out why things were so different than with Blair, Samara, or Cassandra? Somewhere, in the pit of his stomach, he knew what he was about to do, was the right thing to do! The old adage about letting go of the things that are close to you, echoed in his head, though he knew he'd seriously dread it if Tessa didn't come to him!

He heard her mumbling, and then realized she was reciting a childhood rhyme, making a wish! He didn't hear her wish, but curled his lips in an appreciative smile, admiring her simple purity! Without hesitation, or further internal debate, Edward spoke out, his tendrils connecting with Tessa one last time.

"Pretty as a rose! Sleep for the moment Tessa. Finding that peace you long for, you have arrived. The freedom you seek is always with you. The commands and thoughts I have set within you shall no longer burden you. Your thoughts are your own, free of any input from afar. Your actions are your own, free to do as you wish or desire. Your freedom is your own, free to reach without influence.

You will not remember this moment, nor recall any of the prior moments of intruded thought. Nor will the command cause you to slip into the void you are currently in. You are free Tessa! Pretty as a rose! Free and without burden, never to remember any of what had been placed upon you! One! Pretty as a rose! Free to be you, to be Tessa ... Two! Pretty as a rose! Free to no longer be controlled by the phrase 'pretty as a rose'! Three ... you are free!"

Edward watched as Tessa's eyes seemed to fly open, totally unaware of what had happened, a distant look of confusion on her face! She looked around, staring out the window and at the stars above, but never looking down to where he sat. His ties to her were gone, unwilling to reunite and read her thoughts, which he could always do if he wished.

Edward drew in a sharp breath as he watched Tessa get up and walk away, disappearng into the recesses of her room! It had been done! The lights turned out!

He had released her! Tessa was no longer under his command, her actions of her own free will. The darkness in the window matched the darkness within his heart as he began to realize that his nightly rendezvous' with Tessa had come to an end. He let out a slow, whispered sigh of exasperation, a feeling that he had done the wrong thing slowly filling his body. As the feeling filled him and the time passed, Edward grew increasingly tempted to reach out and connect with Tessa once again; to use his powers, to control her, to command her, to ...

A noise from above jolted Edward from his sulking misery! It was the sound of the hasp releasing on the windows! Edward tilted his head up in time to see the windows fly open, the sheer white curtains flying inward from the sudden onrush of the evening breeze, and Tessa! She was standing there, once again, looking blankly out the window, eyes drifting towards the sky.

His breath caught in his throat as he looked, her body standing in the window ... ... ... ...
 
Tessa awoke from one of the most erotic dreams she had ever had. Her body felt like it was on fire and she was starting to sweat. She needed air! She needed the cool evening air on her skin! She NEEDED Edward!

She ran to the window and threw it open, letting the night air wash over her skin. Staring out into the night, she leaned her head back and gazed at the stars!

"Please, please help me to find a way to be with him. I need him with me. Help me find the way." she pleaded to the stars.

Her clothes felt like they were stiffiling her more. Reaching down to her waist, she pulled her shirt over her head, allowing the air to wash over her aching breasts and stomach. It felt so good to her. She let out a long sigh as her body began to relax a bit. She reached for the waistband of her shorts and let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them. Her relief was written all over her face as she sat down on the ledge, closed her eyes and just relaxed. Breathing in deeply of the claming air, she swore she could almost smell Edward's scent in the breeze.

Her hand drifted down her body and between her legs. She was so wet, her fingers slide easily over her aching pussy, sliding along the slit. She seperated her lips just enough to find her clit and began to rub it. Harder and faster she rubbed it till she felt her own release. She moaned his name as the orgasm shattered through her body. Satied and relaxed, she sat there for a few minutes while her breathing calmed and her body quit shaking.

She stood and walked back into her room. She couldn't wait till she saw Edward the next morning. She made the decision to tell him exactly how she felt, to get it all out in the open. If he turned her down, well then at least she had tried. Laying her now naked, sated body under the covers, Tessa slept as soundly and deeply as the dead.

Following Cassandra's advice, she decided to wear the lower cut red sweater and black mini skirt. As she reached for her pendant, she hesitated. She wasn't sure it was the right thing to wear with her outfit. As she debated the choice, she remembered Cassandra telling her how nice it looked. Tessa put it on, letting it rest at her breastbone.

When she got to school, she began to approach Edward and the gang. But stopped dead in her tracks as she saw the murderous look come across Edward's face when he saw her. Turning his back to her, he stormed off as fast as he could, not saying a word to anyone.

Tessa stood there wondering what was going on, not sure what to think. But it was the smug look on Cassandra's face that really made her wonder. It was as if she knew something no one else did. Blair and Samara looked at Tessa as if to say they had no idea what was going on. When Blair caught a look at Cassandra's face, she too began to wonder what Cass was up to.

Tessa walked past all of them, her head down, and tears dtreaming down her face. Blair watched her as Tessa headed away from them, not sure what to say. But, her first priority was to find Edward and to find out what the hell had pissed him off.
 
Edward could hardly contain himself, eyes glancing upon Tessa as if he had never seen her before. Her naked flesh was on full display, there in the window, once again, bringing herself to that glorious pinnacle of release and freedom as she howled out his name! That cry of release sounded more animalistic than ever, resonating in his head and heart! Edward's soul was filled with hope and glee.

He slipped into the darkness, only after Tessa had left the window and returned to bed. He joined the coven, a knowing smile and proud confidence emanating from him as they gathered for a hunt! He knew Tessa's feelings were genuine, without any influence from him.

All the members of the coven culd also sense his excitement, each of the girls, secretly knowing the reason behind it. Blair and Samara, both shared in Edward's happiness, however Cassandra was quite notably upset! Edward didn't let it bother him. The group gathered and then ran off in search of prey to quench their thirst. Once again, Edward's kill was the largest of the group, drowning himself in the blood, while Damian's kill was much smaller, having a difficult time with the whole process.

The group relished in their festivities before departing, Edward finding a long lost, restful night of sleep!

The next day, however, seemed to be moving perfectly as the group gathered in the school parking lot. Everybody was having a good time, including Cassandra, who had Damian clinging to her like a second skin! The heightened anticipation could be felt in the air as all eyes fell upon Tessa's truck as it pulled into the parking lot, everybody waiting to see what lovely outfit she'd be dressed in today.

Edward vowed to himself that he'd convince her to park closer to them next time, only seeing her slim legs slide out of the cab, pale white calves set off against the black skirt and black boots. She had a very low cut red sweater which showed an abundance of her fleshy melons, all the way to her creamy neck. Her hair was done up, pulled off her neck and back, except for a ringlet of black on one side, and a ringlet of red on the other!

All eyes were glued to her as she sashayed towards them, a sense of newfound self-confidence as she neared. But as she got closer, so did the details of her attire, and the pressure in his head was growing increasingly intense. It was the same pressure he had felt before; the first time he cast his eyes upon her naked beauty. Quickly recalling all the events, the only thing that Edward could assume, was that it had something to do with the pendant!

As she got nearer, the pounding got worse, only causing confusion and anger to rise within him. By the time she was within distance, his eyes were already red, the fire raging within. He had no other choice but to turn and run, else fight and kill to quench his anger! He disappeared and didn't attend school that day, knowingly leaving the coven in a state of confusion and wonderment.

Edward was so upset, he isolated himself in the woods while school was in ession, trying to understand why the pendant caused him so much pain? He desperately wanted to ask hi all-knowing father, the one who had provided him with all the answers life had to bring. While sitting in solitude, the pounding in his head had subsided, but his frustration had increased, unable to find any answers.

Edward missed his parents greatly at this point. He wished he could remember his mother better, yet unable to picture her in his brain, for reasons he couldn't understand. He missed his dad, never knowing what happened to him after he had been ordered to run from the slayer. Edward knew in the pit of his stomach, that his parents had died protecting him! He vaguely recalled that night where his mother had been stabbed, his father flying into a fit of rage! It was all just a blur as he turned and ran away, just as he had done from Tessa! A single tear formed at his eye and dripped across his cheek, missing the comfort of his parents' arms.

The day had been long, and quite dreadful for Edward until Blair wandered upon him, finding him sitting on a log with his head in his hands. She sat next to him and rubbed his back, soothing him without saying a single word. School had since let out, and Blair had decided to take it upon herself to find out what was wrong. She let Edward release his sobbing frustration, yet now without tears. It wasn't until he was done, now calmer and a bit more soothed, that Blair finally spoke.

"What happened Edward? What's wrong?"

Edward turned hi head and stared into her eyes, as if maybe she'd have the answers. He explained that he just couldn't understand why, but he suddenly couldn't stand to be near her. He failed to mention to Blair that he thought it may have something to do with her pendant. He explained how the mere sight of her was causing him such great pain and anguish, and as he explained it, the emotions came forth again, renewed with such passion.

He hugged Blair tightly, she doing the same in return, burying his face in her neck, her fingers running through his hair trying to comfort him. The gesture was an innocent gesture among friends, even as past lovers, but Edward was so lost in his emotions, that he lost himself in the moment. His mouth opened and sunk his teeth into the familiar flesh of her neck.

It was an impestuous moment, one he wouldn't do if he were thinking clearly, but on he did nonetheless. A contented sigh of euphoric release escaped Blair's lungs as Edward claimed her again! Blair melted to his touch and gave herself to him as he took her to satisfy his urges. He didn't have to take her like that, she would have certainly given herself if he wanted, but the scent of her blood was too much to endure. His bite ensured there would be no opposition to his will and he filled her with his release as they lay there coupled together.

When it was over, and the euphoric high was over, Edward apologized profusely, ashamed of wha he had done. Blair on the other hand was quite calm and reassuring, seemingly understanding fully what had happened, and her place in the grand scheme of things. She reassured Edward repeatedly, that all would be fine, and she'd do whatever she could to make sure Edward was happy!

The two parted ways, both happily satiated, but neither the wiser as to the reasons behind his pain!
 
Blair

Blair had left Edward completely satied sexually, but concerned personally. As the oldest member of Edward's coven, it was her responsiblity to make sure Edward was happy and right now he was far from it.

As Blair headed home, she thought back over what had transpired between them. It had been along time since Edward had fed from her during sex, but it wasn's her he had wanted. She had seen in his mind that it was Tessa he truly craved.

She thought maybe what she needed to do was to spend sometime with Tessa. Maybe Edward's physical reaction to Tessa was because Edward had been with out a powerful release like he just had. She tried to remember if it had been this way when Samara and Cassandra had joined the coven.

With the way her thoughts were jumping, she thought about Cassandra's reaction again at school. Cass had seemed almost smuge at Edward's reaction, almost as if Cass had expected it. Like she knew at some point Edward was going to react this way towards Tessa. Well, Edward wanted Tessa and it was up to Blair to make it happen.

When she arrived home, Blair immediately called Tessa. It had taken a few tries to get her to answer, but at the threat of Blair just showing up, Tessa finally answered the phone.

"Tessa, why don't you come over for a bit. We can sit and talk. We can see what we can come up with. I know Edward wants you. We juswt need to figure out a way." Blair pleaded with her.


After a few minutes on the phone, blair finally convinced her to come over and talk. When Tessa arrived, the girls headed to Blair's room to sit and chat.

At first Tessa was nothing but tears, not understanding what had happened or why. Blair sat there, holding Tessa against her, letting her cry herself out.

"Things have just been so weird lately, Blair. I don't understand what is happening. I feel a physical ache when I am not with him. Then when I am, I...." Tessa began explaining, unable to finish her statement.

"I have been having strange dreams about vampires and well, group sex. I see myself as a vampire, biting Edward and he biting me. Am I going crazy Blair? Or am I just a crazied, obsessed female? I find myself jealous of people just for talking to him, especially Cassandra. For some reason she makes me see red." Tessa couldn't stop talking once she started.

Blair sat patiently and let her finish, holding Tessa's hand and lightly rubbing her hand up and down her arm.


Placing her hand on Tessa's face, she gentley turned Tessa towards her.

"You are not crazy, Tessa, your just horny." Blair kind of laughed, leaning in and lightly kissing Tessa. "Have you ever been with any one? Sexually I mean."

Tessa could only shake her head no.

Blair stood and reached for Tessa's hand. Rising, she lead Tessa to the bed and had her sit. Blair parted her legs slightly and settled herself between them. Gentely she began to rub her hands up and down Tessa's thighs, under the short skirt she was wearing.

"I understand what you are feeling Tessa, I really do."

Slowly, Blair stood up and then sat behind Tessa, Tessa sitting inbetween Blair's legs with her back to her. Blair slowly began to massage the tension out of Tessa's shoulders, quielty talking to her as she moved closer and closer to Tessa.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tessa soon found herself lost in the feel of Blair's hands on her shoulders and her caring words. She felt her head cant to the side as she felt the tension leaving her body. Lightly she felt Blair's hand push her hair aside and her lips lightly caress her neck.

"That is what Edward's lips feel like on your neck." she heard Blair whisper in her ear as she placed another kiss on her neck.

Blair's hands came around to gentley fondle, squeeze and caress her breasts through her sweater. Tessa felt her body arch itself into Blair expert hands as her breathing became more and more labored.
In her mind, Tessa could see Edward's hands touching her, Edward's lips on her neck. She felt the twinge across her chest and down to her core as Blair twisted and flicked her nipples to hard nubs through her shirt. Suddenly, Tessa had that confining feeling in her clothes again. She reached down, grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled it up over her head.

"Show me what your kiss is like." she heard herself asking her dream Edward.

Then she felt the hand caress her cheek as expert lips covered hers. She fell in to the kiss, opening her mouth to allow the tounge tracing hers enterance. It felt so wonderful to kiss someone. She could feel the heat coursing through her body.

The kiss seemed never ending as she again felt a hand at her breast. Slowly, that mouth left hers as it trailed kisses to her neck with small bites along the way. She felt herself being laid back onto the bed and another warm body lying next to her.

Tessa could feel the remainder of her clothing slowly leaving her body, leaving her naked and warm on the bed.

"Oh, Edward!" she moaned as that expert mouth took her nipple in its mouth and teased it with its toungue, gentely nibbling it to a hard peak. From one side to the other, neither breast being neglected for long.

"Do you know what you are feeling Tessa?" Blair whispered in her ear. "This is passion, this is fire. This is what Edward can bring to you and so much more." Blair whispered as her hand slide down Tessa's body to her sex. She ran her finger just over the slit of her lips,. noticing how wet she was. She wondered if Tessa had ever been with a man before and asked her. Not shocked when she breathlessly whispered no. Tessa did tell her that she had fingered herself before, and Blair smiled, knowing that what she was about to show Tessa wouldn't be too forgein to her.

Blair began kissing her way down Tessa's body, nibbling her breasts as she slowly entered Tessa with a finger. She felt the barrier within her and was careful not to tear it. She knew Edward would want to be the one to do it. For their kind, vampires, there was nothing more intimate or special that drinking a virgin's blood.

When Blair's mouth got to Tessa's belly, she inserted yet another. Slowly she trust her fingers in and out of Tessa's body, watching as the passion and feelings over took her. Tessa was lost. lost in a world where Edward was the one doing these things to her.

"This is close to Eward being inside you Tessa, but he is so much bigger, thicker and stronger. Enjoy this, because know, I am going to show you what it is like to have Edward's mouth on you."

With her other hand, Blair spread Tessa's lips wide and licked her clit, flicking her tounge as fast as she could raising that nub until she could take it in her mouth and suckle it.


Over and over again Blair repeated her tounge movements, till Tessa was uncontrollably writihing on the bed, Blair controlling Tessa's orgasm. She could tell when Tessa got close and would back off just enough for Tessa to calm, only to begin again.

Blair then stuck a third finger inside Tessa, just enough to get that honey flavored juice on it. She with drew it and noticed how wet it was. With a smile across her lips, she glanced at Tessa, "And this is what it feels like when Edward makes you cum TEssa."

And with those words, Blair set her mouth to Tessa as her fingers pumped faster and faster inside her pussy as she gentley slide one into her ass.

Tessa screamed and bucked as the orgasm crased through her. She had never experienced anything like this, even in her dreams.

Blair didn't stop as she felt each tightening of muscles in Tessa's body. Over and over again she made Tessa cum, Blair drinking in every bit of her sweet jucies. Finally, she felt Tessa go totally limp against her.

"That is what it is like to make love to him Tessa and I pormise, you will have it." Blair whispered to her as she kissed her, Tessa tasting her self on Blair's mouth. Blair then, curled up beside Tessa and laid Tessa's head on her shoulder, listening to the deep breaths as Tessa slept. Blair had a huge smile on her face, yeah, this one was meant to be in the coven.
 
Last edited:
Tessa

Tessa awoke the next morning feeling safe and warm. She rolled to her side and noticed she was safely wrapped in Blair's arms. At first she felt a little nervous, but remembered how wonderful it felt to be with Blair and she felt a glow envelope her whole body.

Blair awoke with a smile on her face. She could see all the emotions playing across Tessa's face. She lovingly kissed her forehead and assured Tessa that everything waws fine. That she knew she was in love with Edward and that she needed to understand things a little more.

"Edward tends to share things, Tessa, including us. I mean us girls. And sometimes we girls share the boys. We are a very close knit group Tessa, and we are very exclusive to one another. You'll understand as time goes by. Now, we need to get you ready to see Edward. Quick, jump in the shower and I'll find you the perfect outfit."


Tessa ran and took a quick shower, anxiously wondering what Blair would find for her. She stepped back into Blair's room with a towel wrapped around her and looked down at what Blair had laid out. It was a red and black plaid mini-skirt, black leggings and a very low cut black sweater. Beside the clothes, there was a pair of calf high black leather boots with at least a 4 inch heel.

Tessa borrowed a bra and thong from Balir and got dressed. The sweater was a little tighter than Tessa normally wore, but Blair insisted that this was one of Edward's favorite outfits.

"Besides, that pendant really goes good with it Tessa. Please, just trust me on this. After I do your hair and makeup, Edward won;t be able to resist you." Blair gloated as she lead Tessa to the vanity table in her room.

Blair expertly tended to Tessa's hair and cosmetics, placing large curls in Tessa's hair and letting it fall down her back. Because Blair thought Tessa's skin almost flawless, she hardly applied any thing to it. As soon as everything met with Blair's approval, they left for school.

Tessa got in her truck as Blair got into her car. Blair had told Tessa that she needed to park next to her, so that she was closer to the group.

When they arrived at the campus, Tessa noticed that everyone, including Edward had already arrived. She noticed the way Cassandra seemed to be hanging on Edward, in almost a possevie way. Thinking over what Blair had told her, Tessa could olny assume that Cassandra meant more to Edward than the rest. She was going to have to think about that and what it meant to her. But then, she could feel his eyes on her. As she looked at him through the window, she couldn't help but think he was attracted to her.

As Tessa stepped out of the truck,and started walking towards the group, she lifted her hair off her neck and let it all fall down her back as Blair had instructed her, showing off the deep cleavage the sweater produced, and display the pendant lying amongst it.


She was maybe ten feet away when she heard it. The deep animalistic growl that sounded as if it was going to attack. It was then that she noticed that it seemed to be coming form Edward himself. His eyes had taken on that red, feral look again. His body tense as if in pain or ready to pounce. And it was directed at her. Tessa could feel the tears welling in her eyes.

She turned a questioning gaze to Blair and could see that she was just as confused as Tessa was, when Edward turned and stormed away. Tessa turned and ran back to her truck as the tears fell.

As she drove home, she began wondering what she had done wrong. Why did Edward seem to hate her so much all of the sudden. She pulled into the drive, and ran upstairs, threw herself on her bed and cried her heart out.

Exhausting herself with her tears, Tessa fell into a fitful sleep, plagued by dreams of vampires and sex and killings.But, it was the last of her dreams that awoke her. She had dreamed of a man and a woman that reminded her of herself and Edward, but it wasn't them. The couple in her dream had been very passionate and seemed to be in love. During an embrace, she remembered the woman, turning, as if to look Tessa in the eye as the man leaned in and bite her neck.
"Follow your heart, Tessa. Follow your heart."

Tessa sat straight up in bed as the mysterious woman's words swam in her head. She had to do something to get her mind off Edward, and the strange dreams she was having.

Thinking that more research on her family would help, she fired up her computer and sank her mind into what she was doing. As she scanned page after page of geneology, one namekept coming up in connection to that of her grand mother, Emma. It seemed that the Emma she kept coming back to had a sister named Ella, that had disappeared when she was 18, never to be heard from again.

Tessa didn't remember anyone every talking about Gram having a sister, but then again, this person had disappeared when Gram had been very young. Maybe this Ella wasn't even related to them.

Tessa knew that there was an old family bible somewhere in the attic and went up in search of it. As she dug threw boxes aqnd coughed at all the dust, she finally found the box that contained all of Gram's family heirlooms. S she dug in the box, she didn't find the bible, but an old diary of Gram's she had never seen before. Starting at the back of the book,Tessa was shocked at the descriptions Gram had written about her boyfriends growing up. As she made her way back in time, it was a small, one line entery that caught her eye.


Today would have been your 25th birthday. I pray that you are all right and that you are happy where ever you are. I miss you terribly. Life isn't the same without you here. Mom and especially Dad will not even speak your name or allow it spoken. So, this will be the last time I will say it or write it. I miss you Ella. I miss my sister.

Tessa grabbed the diary and headed straight down stairs to her Dad. As she rounded the corner, she heard the phone ring and he answered it.

"No, Blair, I haven't seen her. But I will surely tell her...Oh Wait! here she is."

He handed the phone to Tessa and she walked out of the room to talk to Blair. She wasn't able to tell Tessa anything yet because she hadn't seen Edward, but she promised Tessa she would find out what was going on.

Tessa promised Blair she would call her the next day and hung up the phone.

"Dad, who was Ella?" Tessa asked as she entered the living room.

Her Dad's face turned white. The shock clear on his face.

"What are you talking about Tessa? Who is who?" he satammered.

"Ella, who was she Dad? Why didn't I know Gram's had a sister?"

"Because she disappeared one day and never returned, Tessa. Gram never talked about it. Just forget you ever heard the name Tessa. Just forget all about it. How did you hear it?"

"I have been doing some research Dad, and the name kept coming up in connection to Grams and then, I found this Gernal in the attic and Grams says that Ella was her sister. I just thought you might know something."

Tessa's Dad walked up to Tessa, the sternest look she had ever seen across his face. She could feel the tension in his body. He reached towards her as if to take the journal from her and then withdrew his hand.

"Just drop the subject Tessa. And don't ever speak that name again. Ella, like you Grams is long dead and buried. So keep it that way."

She heard him storm out the kitchen door, slamming it closed on his way to his truck, leaving for work.

Tessa ran upstairs and began researching this new person in connection to her family. She found entry after entry to an adress in a near by town where it seems their family had lived when Grams was little. Tessa felt certain that if she were going to find out anything, it would be there.

She dug through county and city records and learned that the house was still actually in her family's name and that her Dad showed to be the owner now.

She went into his room and began searching for keys that looked like they might belong to another house. After a few hours, she found what she was looking for.

She called Blair and asked her to go with her to the house the next afternoon after school. It was Friday and they could stay the night at the house since they didn't have school. Blair agreed and Tessa headed to her room to ready herself for bed. She changed into her shorts and tank, slipped her pendant in the nightstand and went to sit on her sill.

She leaned her head back against the sill, relaxing for the first time in hours.

The mystery woman's words echoing in her mind.

Follow your heart. Just follow your heartt.


"Oh Edward" she sighed as she gazed out into the starless night. "You are my heart."
 
The pain and agony had been driving Edward insane. But going around without the presence of Tessa next to him was exponentially worse. He had taken his frustration out on Blair, but knew it was Tessa who he wanted to be with.

Even that night, as Edward sat beneath Tessa's window, Edward grew more frustrated, given that Tessa never ppeared at the window, as she had done on a nightly basis. He began to question whether Tessa was any different than the rest? Was she just another flame for him to use and toss aside? Would he put a spell on her and take her as he did the others, use her as a play toy, and then when he grew tired, or found another pretty face, bring another male into the coven to replace him? Was she destined to be like the others?

Annoyed. upset, and exhausted, Edward fell asleep at the base of the tree, under window, never laying eyes on Tessa. He woke before the morning sun cracked the horizon, rushed to the place he called home, and got ready for school. The group had gathered, except for Blair and Tessa. It was only then that Edward found out from Samara, that Tessa had spent the night at Blair's. A slight smile of relief crossed his face, his world brightening ever so slightly, realizing the reason Tessa wasn't in her window the night before. At least there was a possibility, she was still the one for him, still attracted to him, still drawn to him. Perhaps the destiny he hadenvisioned last night, wasn't the path that had been predtermined. Everyone turned and watched as the two vehicles pulled into the parking lot. Blair was driving her black Mustang, while Tessa was driving the red truck. Edward had to chuckle a bit, noting how despite the 'cuteness' of the situation, the truck just didn't seem the vehicle that Tessa should be in. She'd look much better in a covertible, maybe a red one, a Mustang, just like Blair!

Everyone's eyes lit up as Blair jumped from her car, eyes flashing with a sense of confidence and pride. She looked absolutely delightful, still retaining that wonderful glow from the day before. She turned to look at Tessa, as if Blair were presenting a fashionista with the latest, hottest design. All eyes fell on Tessa as she stepped from the truck, her lithe legs baring as she swirled and descended from her seat. Coming out from behind Blair's car, where she parked, within the tight group of the coven, all eyes took in the picturesque scene. It all played in slow motion as Tessa stepped into the open, canting her head to the side, her long black hair flowing down. The black boots made Tessa's legs look longer all the way up her black clad legs to the hem of the short plaid skirt that swished enticingly with each step she took. Edward noted the tight black sweater that clung to Tessa like a second skin, the deep cut showing more than an ample amount of Tessas tits, recalling that he'd seen the same sweater on Blair many times before. It was one of his favorite outfits to see Blair in.

But as Tessa came closer, with each step she took, the pounding in Edward's head returned. His heart was racing with a sense of fear and dread that he could not explain. Anger and hatred were also filling him as his eyes grew red, a growling defense spilling from his lungs as Tessa's eyes grew concerned scanning over to Blair for an explanation. Edward glared at Blair also, as if blaming this incident on her. Blair's confusion and heartbreak showed on her face also. Unable to deal with the pain, nor the growing feeling that Edward had, telling him to either kill Tessa, or run, Edward chose the latter.

He spun on his heels and ran, briefly seeing a satisfied smile on Cassandra's face! He ran just as he did the day before, running nowhere, just running, faintly hearing Samara call his name, chasing after him. He ran into the woods as the clouds above seemed to echo his feelings, rolling thickly overhead, ready to spill its contents. Reaching the sanctity of the dense trees, Edward slowed his pace, weaving through the large trunks, but Samara didn't slow her chase, closing the distance between them, until she finally caught up with him.

She reached out and grabbed his arm, calling his name in desperation, pleading for him to stop running. The next several events happened simultaneously as if this was Edward's world, and everything revolved around him!

Edward felt his arm tugged, and spun on his heels, eyes full of fiery red, his heart full of pain and frustration, his soul in need of soothing comfort. Samara was there in front of him, her chest heaving from her heavy breathing, eyes rolling down so she could gather herself before looking into Edward's glaring eyes. It was Edward who then grabbed Samara by the shoulders, holding her tightly. "WHAAAAAAATTT?"

His frustrated cry was nearly drowned out by the simultaneous crack of thunder that bellowed overhead, igniting the sudden downpour of rain. In an instant, the two were drowned in the water falling from the sky, the canopy of the trees providing no shelter against the violent storm. The rain hid the tears that had, likewise, began to fall from Edward's face.

And in that sudden, instant of a tempestuous moment, Edward lunged forward, opening his mouth and sunk his teeth into Samara's flesh at the base of her neck, clamping her collar bone between his jaws. "Ooooooohhhhhh Edwaaaaaarrrrddddd", Samara cried out as she melted on the spot, into his firm grasp, her orgasmic sigh mingling with the chorus of falling rain.

The two fell to the ground, where Edward shredded her clothes from her body, taking Samara right there on the spot, fucking her with such aandon that he was driving her into the increasingly soft dirt underneath. The two continued frolicking the entire day, Edward, repeatedly fucking Samara as they rolled in the mud, the cool rain, cleansing them in between each wild session. With each climactic release, Edward's anger, pain, and frustration eased. By the time the school day was over, Edward's grudge fucking of Samara had evolved into a passionate understanding of giving and loving between the two partners.

When Edward had released all his pent up energy, he stopped and looked lovingly and appreciatively towards Samara, who mirrored his admiration. She was grateful she could help him, even if it meant getting wet and dirty in the mud. Their stares soon turned into joint laughter as they realized they now faced a problem, on how to get home without being caught naked, and as dirty as they were. Edward reassured her as they picked up their clothes. He picked up Samara within his arms and summoned his unique powers of speed, dashing through the open areas at nearly the speed of light. Before Samara knew it, they were in her house, in the bathroom with hot water steaming the room.

Samara chuckled lightly, wondering why she ever doubted Edward's ability to get her out of the situation they had been in. The two stepped into the shower where the hot water bathed away the mud. The water was in stark contrast to the cold rain that had bathed them all day long. Four hands ran freely over the bodies as they soaped and lathered each other clean. It was Samara, who then slid to her knees on the shower floor, giving Edward the final respect she felt he was due, taking his cock into her mouth and milking one final climax from him before they stepped from the shower. She hid Edward away in her room when her parents came home, tucking him in her bed as she washed and dried their muddy clothes. Edward had slept soundly as the storm outside seemed to ebb as his own tension had been ebbing. The evening sky was growing clear. When Samara secretly returned to the room, she playfully helped dress Edward, tucking his slightly swollen cock into his trousers. She was slightly disappointed when Edward refused her offer to take care of his 'problem'.

Edward was about to let himself out of Samara's bedroom window, when she asked him about Tessa, and what seemed to be the problem? "I'll let you know as soon as I can figure it out!" He whispered softly before kissing Samara and disappearing through the window.

He wandered for a bit and found himself sitting under Tessa's window once again. He was thrilled to see her there, aimlessly staring out into space. It was as if the past several days had passed without incident, and Edward stared without the pain, without the anger, without the rage that had filled him before. None of it made sense, still to this very moment. Then he heard her call out his name and his heart swelled with that familiar longing once again.

He spied her as Tessa slowly peeled the tank from her top, her hair spilling onto her breasts before she tucked the strands over her bared shoulders. Edward spied her as her hands drifted over her curves, tickling her flesh, scraping the nipples till they stood proudly erect. Eventually her hands drifte lower and Edward could nly assume what she was doing, nearly silent whimpers escaping as her eyes rolled back and she closed her eyes. He watched the entire time, watching as she finally stood, her slick pussy on full display, her fingers still idly running through her wetness as her hips thrust against her invisible partner. She kept toying with herself until her body shuddered with a loud cry of Edward's name once again

Edward's heart jumped into his throat when he heard Tessa's unbridled cry, followed immediately by a light being turned on in the room next to hers. Then he heard a distinctively annoyed male voice, "TESSA? YOU OKAY? WHAT'S GOING ON?"

A split second later, Tessa ran from the window and disappeared for the remainder of the night. Edward left, confused, but still relieved that all hope was not lost ...
 
Back
Top