Women who find bi guys hot....

Indeed. That should be a whole other branch of psychology. Being in a classroom, hot male teacher, a couple of girls, oh, um - err, what was I talking about?

Lol....this isn't a ffm thread honey! ;) It is the mmf, or mm thread!

a league of their own

As a single bi-guy, I think that women who find bi guys hot are in a league of their own... especially those who enjoy participating.

Although I've only had a few bi-mfm experiences (as others have probably discovered finding bi couples that you click with are rare... even here in la la land) I've discovered that I particularly enjoy:

- Sharing his cock with her. Of course licking either side of his shaft is great but my motor really starts running when she wraps her fingers around his cock and points it toward my mouth.

- Eating her pussy while they're sharing my cock.

- And really there are few experiences quite like being on bottom watching a really cool couple kissing each other while I'm fucking pussy and he's fucking my mouth. One of the most intense orgasms ever.

I must admit that I'm rather envious of the guys who have found girlfriends/wives who enjoy joining in.

I have plenty of threesomes with all men stories but I'll wait to tell them if there is interest first :)

As a single bi-guy, I think that women who find bi guys hot are in a league of their own... especially those who enjoy participating.

Although I've only had a few bi-mfm experiences (as others have probably discovered finding bi couples that you click with are rare... even here in la la land) I've discovered that I particularly enjoy:

- Sharing his cock with her. Of course licking either side of his shaft is great but my motor really starts running when she wraps her fingers around his cock and points it toward my mouth.

- Eating her pussy while they're sharing my cock.

- And really there are few experiences quite like being on bottom watching a really cool couple kissing each other while I'm fucking pussy and he's fucking my mouth. One of the most intense orgasms ever.

I must admit that I'm rather envious of the guys who have found girlfriends/wives who enjoy joining in.

Mmmmmm! Very sexy! Thanks for sharing. Personally, I am envious you have had these experiences.

Back