I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D tired? huh? ;) In that case, I recommend a weekend of lying in for you two. Rest up!:devil:
Hope you are having a wonderful Friday! Catch ya' later, sweetie! :kiss: :rose:

I'll definitely be sleeping a lot :rolleyes:

Roll on summer :D

I'll definitely be sleeping a lot :rolleyes:

Roll on summer :D
:D I'm ready for summer, too. Been a busy day buying food for Thanksgiving for me! I hope you get plenty of rest now that hubby is there to take good care of you. When _me_ feels tired & poorly so do I. :( Sympathy, I think! ;) Sending you :kiss:'s [[[hugs]]] and cuddles as you rest.

Welcome to the Beauty & Bunnies Bash! :D :kiss:

Attachments

• rsz_2untitled.jpg
    rsz_2untitled.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 71
:D I'm ready for summer, too. Been a busy day buying food for Thanksgiving for me! I hope you get plenty of rest now that hubby is there to take good care of you. When _me_ feels tired & poorly so do I. :( Sympathy, I think! ;) Sending you :kiss:'s [[[hugs]]] and cuddles as you rest.

Hey, I was going to ask....Is it true that Thanksgiving is celebrated more than Christmas in the USA?

Son & his friends are dog sitting for my sis tomorrow afternoon & night & Sunday :D

Hey, I was going to ask....Is it true that Thanksgiving is celebrated more than Christmas in the USA?

I very much doubt it, but its hard to say. I know ALOT of people go to NYC to watch the parade, but holidays are shifting with the times. Now it is pretty much an excuse to get together and stuff yourself.

I very much doubt it, but its hard to say. I know ALOT of people go to NYC to watch the parade, but holidays are shifting with the times. Now it is pretty much an excuse to get together and stuff yourself.

Ha ha :D x

Son & his friends are dog sitting for my sis tomorrow afternoon & night & Sunday :D
I've never thought of that, sweetie. It's possible because some religions here don't celebrate Christmas. :eek: But everyone has time to eat! :D Personally, I love them both! Thanks for chiming in DiJit. Hope your son and friends have fun! It'll give you and hubby some relaxation time! :devil:

Last edited:
I've never thought of that, sweetie. It's possible because some religons here don't celebrate Christmas. :eek: But everyone has time to eat! :D Personally, I love them both! Thanks for chiming in DiJit. Hope your son and friends have fun! It'll give you and hubby some relaxation time! :devil:

I read it somewhere......Can't remember where :)

Hopefully :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back