New Story Advertisments

If you are up for some sticky, gooey fun and a pair of panties with a Voodoo spell cast on them, plus some hot sex stirred into the mix, try my story, Pandora's Panties.


From the story:

After drying, I smoothed the hotel's luxurious skin lotion all over my neck, my limbs, breasts and stomach. The act itself made my nerves tingle and I felt the reawakening of that need slithering high between my thighs. With reluctance, I turned my thoughts to dressing, and my eyes fell on the package laying on the bed.

Still naked, I opened the box, revealing several layers of deep forest green tissue paper kept closed with cellophane tape embossed with gold lettering: Pandora's Chest. On top sat a small box which, when I opened it, disclosed a truffle. I admired it briefly before biting into it, savoring its creaminess as it melted slowly in my mouth and infused my tongue and palate with its rich mix of tastes, hazelnut cream mixed with chocolate and tinged with a sprinkle of salted caramel. Mmmmmmmm. If anyone wanted to poison me, they would have found a cheaper way to do it. On the other hand, if they insisted on spending this kind of money on such a lovely piece of chocolate, I would gladly take the risk of being poisoned.

As I was finishing the truffle, I opened the tissue papers and saw the panties. They were made of the thinnest satin, their color a deep dark maroon, almost brown, bordered in black lace and accented with a tiny black velvet bow. A rather intimate gift - who the hell had given me these? It was almost creepy. I turned away from the open box spilling its tissue paper and pulled out the packaged thigh-highs I'd set aside for the night. I sat on the bed next to the box and begun the painstaking process of pulling on the stockings, slowly, making sure I didn't start a run. Every once in a while my eyes shifted to the opened box. I looked in the mirror, adjusted the elasticized lace on each thigh and made sure the seams were correctly in their place. Not for the first time, I thought how titillating it was to run a finger on the inside of the lace edge.

The opened box was still mocking me. Winking at me. Here we are, the panties said. Try us on. And, as if to underscore the whole ridiculous dilemma of whether I should give in to this seductive yet mysterious and odd gift, I felt that tell-tale moisture begin to seep out between my labia. My body was a needy, greedy traitor.
 
Last edited:
I have a story of intrigue, financial crime, a masked ball, and assassination, punctuated by episodes of gratuitous sex with the German criminal investigator's love interest, a Romanian artist. All of this takes place in the obvious location, Venice. But wait, I can hear you asking, is there a plot twist at the end? Why, yes, as a matter of fact, there is.

https://www.literotica.com/s/when-the-masks-come-off-in-venice
 
New Story

Hi,

This is my latest offering and it has really upset the macho-alpha males... Its also upset the submissive (arn't all men wonderful?) ladies.

https://www.literotica.com/s/all-girls-together

Okay, so the main character is a nasty piece of work... You know the type: manipulative, but everyone loves her!

I'd appreciate any useful feedback... And no, I don't want to tone her down: I would like to make her worse and much more objectionable, if possible.
 
My First Story

Just posted my first story. It was a true adventure my wife had last year. I based it on the account she gave me. I'm about to follow it up with what has happened since then. The funny thing I've noticed, is that every negative comment was posted by some named "anonymous". LOL

Maybe that's to be expected. The story is "It Finally Happened" in the Loving Wives category. I wrote it from her perspective.

https://www.literotica.com/s/it-finally-happened-6
 
Last edited:
First time attempt to write about first time experience

This is Kriti and I am trying to recall about 10 years ago when I indulged in sinful pleasures for the first time. This is a real story -

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-metropolitan-affair

I have put it in incest category by mistake, but it should have been in first time category. I know my English is not upto the Literotica standards, but since it is my first time, I hope to improve with every passing day.your feedback is most welcome, and I would definitely acknowledge and reply on your feedback.

Hugs & Kisses
Kriti:kiss::kiss:
 
I'm excited that my first story, Golden Discovery is now online https://www.literotica.com/s/golden-discovery

It is the essentially true story (with some literary license) of how my wife and I discovered our pissing fetish.

I'm interested in your feedback, both as an erotic story and my writing style as the story doesn't finish there, a few chapters to come and naturally I would like to do better.

I enjoyed writing it, had a constant hard-on as I was recalling details and trying to form a coherent story with them, but it's important the reader enjoys the story as literature too.

Thanks :)
 
Sweet Dreams

I'm new here on Literotica I have several stories written but just recently posted my first here. I have been suffering from writers block due to a stressful and suppressive marriage. Now 7 weeks into being happily divorced I am hopping my creativity will find its muse . To jump start that I posted my first story. It is titled Sweet Dreams ( https://www.literotica.com/s/sweet-dreams-52 ) .

Basically it is a story of a young man who is infatuated with a female superior at work. It is written in three chapters. The first develops an understanding of his feelings. The second chapter is a masturbation scene involving his thoughts about her combined with his physical act of "self love". The third and final chapter leads to a detailed session in which his fantasies (and hers) come true.
If you aren't into foreplay jump straight to chapter 3. If your into character development then start from the beginning.

I will appreciate feed back, constructive criticism, or even unadulterated ego stroking (wink), all to help get me writing again.
 
Last edited:
Next one from me

Cheers, all, Smokey back with yas once more. Next story of mine will be up tomorrow, 11-20-15, "Seize The Moments Of Your Life," another chapter in the "Happy Endings" series. I meant to get it up there today, being that today—11-19—is the main character's birthday, but things just didn't turn out that way. Anyway, here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/s/seize-the-moments-of-your-life
And as always, hope you enjoy it. Thanks, y'all. Lotsa love, Smoke
 
A Thanksgiving Tale

"A Thanksgiving Tale" is my first story that I actually liked so much that I wanted to share it. It also helps when pushed a little.
I hope you enjoy the story of Spencer and Ione as this is the first chapter of quite a few more. Any feedback, let it be gruesome or fluffy pink with ribbons, will be appreciated.

I do add a warning as this is a slow building story and those who like it the quick and dirty way may find this a bit too pristine.

Kraveree
 
Kriti - Good girl gone bad...and started writing erotica! from real experiences..

This is Kriti and I am trying to recall about 10 years ago when I indulged in sinful pleasures for the first time. This is a real story based on my real experience first time, after which I have been unstoppable :heart::rose::kiss: -

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-metropolitan-affair

I have put it in incest category by mistake, but it should have been in first time category. I know my English is not upto the Literotica standards, but since it is my first time, I hope to improve with every passing day.your feedback is most welcome, and I would definitely acknowledge and reply on your feedback.

Some lines from the story:
The awkwardness was now replaced with romance, we both were unstoppable. He picked me up in his arms and took me to his bedroom. He made me lie down on the bed and started removing the kurta I was wearing. I did not stop him, and I stood in my panty and bra from of him. I slid under the sheet kept on the bed. He removed his shirt and came inside the sheet too.

"Still shy...?" he said and started running his fingers up and down from my breast till my navel and back.

"Not much..." I said.

"Ok so do you want to feel something?" he said and held my hand. "

Yes" I agreed.

He took my hand and ran my fingers across his shaft from over his shorts and said" "See what you have done to me". I was feeling something like this for the first time, his shaft felt to be endless.

He then turned towards me and slid the straps of my bra down my shoulders and then further down to let lose my boobs. "You are so soft and delicate" he said and started playing with them. I closed my eyes in pleasure and to savor the moment. At that moment he bit one of my nipples.

To read more...please go and read from the link above, and let me know feedback for sure. I chat/mail frequently with men/women with genuine feedback, and it interests me to discuss sexuality in open, unlike other Indian women..So plz read it and give me honest feedbacks!


Hugs & Kisses & whatever you want
Kriti :kiss::kiss:
 
"On Your Shoulder"

Cheers, folks! My new story, "On Your Shoulder," is now up, and found right here: https://www.literotica.com/s/on-your-shoulder It's not the hottest or sexiest story I've ever written, but it has a nice scene towards the end, and it's pretty funny. Hope you enjoy it, and as always, your feedback in all forms is welcomed, valued and appreciated. Thanks always for visiting and reading, friends. See you again soon, Smokey
 
I just put up my "Spreading Seeds Sagas" There are seven of them totaling ~200K words, in Novels and Novellas.

In 2357 A.D. a young man in a world where there are ten women for every man.

This is a re-edited version of my first Lit offering. I compressed the chapters into Sagas of about 40K words each to group the chapters in reasonable sequences.

There is a lot of sex in it, different women and situations, recurring characters and a bit more sex.

It has scored well in the first few days and I hope to get some comments. (Hint, Hint):)
 
Continuation from last story! Kriti actually looses her virginity..!!

This is my 2nd chapter and is the continuation of my earlier story the metropolitan affair where Kriti goes to a city for first time and is taken by her elder sister's friend Akshay...

In this chapter the story continues on how Akshay continues to take advantage of the situation and is able to convince Kriti for actual penetration! However does Kriti actually wanted it and played along an innocent girl to get her first fuck of her life! Read more to enjoy...

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-metropolitan-affair

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-metropolitan-affair-ch-02

P.S This is loosely based on my real life experiences..!!

Little para from the story..

I could not say much as I was equally in pain and pleasure. With that he slowly started stroking me in and out. He must have shoved in and out of me for just few minutes, and I felt close. I moaned loudly, and my body started trembling.

He stopped "Wait ... not so soon!" he said and gently pulled his shaft out. I looked at him with questionable eyes. "You should enjoy this more" he said and turned me around. I closed my eyes although I was too curious to figure what was going to happen next.

He locked both my hands above my head. His grasp had left me helpless, I felt so feeble in his grasp. He slid his palms on my naked back from neck to my butts, and going all the way till my hairy mounds. As he did, I felt a wave inside me. He then came closer and bit me slightly on my shoulder. "Ouch" I mumbled.

Enjoy more at :-

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-metropolitan-affair-ch-02

Love, hugs and kisses... Kriti
 
Sucker for feeback!

This is my 2nd chapter and is the continuation of my earlier story the metropolitan affair where Kriti goes to a city for first time and is taken by her elder sister's friend Akshay...

In this chapter the story continues on how Akshay continues to take advantage of the situation and is able to convince Kriti for actual penetration! However does Kriti actually wanted it and played along an innocent girl to get her first fuck of her life! Read more to enjoy...

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-metropolitan-affair

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-metropolitan-affair-ch-02

P.S This is loosely based on my real life experiences..!!

Little para from the story..

I could not say much as I was equally in pain and pleasure. With that he slowly started stroking me in and out. He must have shoved in and out of me for just few minutes, and I felt close. I moaned loudly, and my body started trembling.

He stopped "Wait ... not so soon!" he said and gently pulled his shaft out. I looked at him with questionable eyes. "You should enjoy this more" he said and turned me around. I closed my eyes although I was too curious to figure what was going to happen next.

He locked both my hands above my head. His grasp had left me helpless, I felt so feeble in his grasp. He slid his palms on my naked back from neck to my butts, and going all the way till my hairy mounds. As he did, I felt a wave inside me. He then came closer and bit me slightly on my shoulder. "Ouch" I mumbled.

Enjoy more at :-

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-metropolitan-affair-ch-02

Love, hugs and kisses... Kriti


Guys/Girls...Men/Ladies - Please make sure you provide your feedback as it is very important for me in my constant effort for improvement. Please do not forget do send me you mail alias in the feedback so that I can reach back to you and you can know more about me and vice versa!

Kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Kriti
 
The Resurrection of Crazy Jane

I have just completed my first multi-part story (In fact, I just pressed the button to submit the final part and epilogue).

It's called "The Resurrection of Crazy Jane." It's honestly the first time I ever finished a story successfully of any genre in my life. I'm quite proud of myself!

Set in 2005-06, the story is ripe with teasing, teasing and more teasing. But I tried to make a special focus on realism here and making our antagonist more than just a flat, wanton sexpot.

Hope you enjoy!

https://www.literotica.com/s/resurrection-of-crazy-jane-pt-01
 
Sucker for feedback! Feedback makes me most horny...

Guys/Girls...Men/Ladies - Please make sure you provide your feedback as it is very important for me in my constant effort for improvement. Please do not forget do send me you mail alias in the feedback so that I can reach back to you and you can know more about me and vice versa!

Links to my story... (based on true life experiences)

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-metropolitan-affair
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-metropolitan-affair-ch-02



Kisses Kriti :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Running on Literotica now, a six-chapter GM novella of coming out on Fire Island, Home to Fire Island by habu (a pen name of sr71plt).

https://www.literotica.com/s/home-to-fire-island-ch-01


BLURB:

Eighteen-year-old Danny realizes that he wants to have men make love to him, but he feels trapped in a dull town in the middle of Long Island and torn by the attentions the slovenly and demanding auto mechanic boyfriend of his mother is giving him. A book on the open gay lifestyle of Fire Island, just a short bus ride from his own town, sends Danny on an end-of-beach-season adventure in which he seeks every man-on-man sexual activity experience that he can acquire in search of the ultimate satisfaction. Given his youth and very good looks, and the sense of innocence and “first time” he exudes, he is able to acquire quite a lot of sexual experience very quickly as he works as a server and pole dancer in a rowdy gay beach bar.

Not having had a normal family life since the only manifestation of his natural dad that came home from the Iraq war were his dog tags, Danny only slowly realizes that what he actually is looking for is a stable life with a mature man who will take good care of him. As he comes to this revelation, two such men appear in his life—the secretive, controlling Lawrence, who comes to Danny from a beach-front mansion with no promises, only demands, and the architect and marina owner, Kyle, who is already desperately trying to make a relationship work when Danny first meets him, but who Danny discovers has a unique and exhausting way of possessing a man.

Will Danny find the satisfaction and stability he seeks before the end of the Fire Island season, or will he be forced back to his dull and unsatisfying life in his hometown?


TAGS:

clubs, domination, doubled, fire island, gay lifestyle, gay love, gay male, group sex, growing up, interracial, romance


REVIEW:

Emma Sea’s Review:

Home to Fire Island is actually an exploration of Lacanian psychoanalytic theory through a gay erotic bildungsroman. Clever work, man. My hat's off to you.

The imaginary, the unconscious, and the Symbolic

Danny has lost his father, and his mother fails to emotionally care enough for him, in her quest to pay rent and put food on the table. This initial home life functions as the realm of the imaginary: the closed dual relationship of mother and child. The imaginary father is literally that: with only his dog tags, Danny's father is the composite of all the constructs that he builds up in fantasy around the figure of the father.

Danny's mother’s boyfriend, Floyd, has sex with him. At first Danny convinces himself this is against his will, but when Floyd makes him actively participate Danny realises that he wants sex with men, he's desperate for it. Floyd is the unconscious: the discourse of the other, which regulates desire.

While Floyd offers Danny the sex he craves, Floyd wants both the mother and the son. Danny's emptiness cannot be filled by sharing someone. The symbolic father is any agency that separates the young subject from its mother: here, Floyd, who functions to break Danny away from the mother-child dyad, and out into the world.

Danny has a book, which he reads constantly, that tells him about the gay lifestyle of casual sex, which is out there for him to find. Lacan's shorthand for the wider world was the Other - 'the big other, that is, the other of language, the Names-of-the-Father, signifiers or words [which]...are public, communal property'. Through the symbolic language of the book (comprised also of the unconscious and the imaginary), Danny engages with the Other.

The Mirror stage

Danny travels to Fire Island, where he assesses his body and wonders if men other then Floyd will desire him. According to Lacan, "The mirror stage is a phenomenon to which I assign a twofold value. In the first place, it has historical value as it marks a decisive turning-point in the mental development of the child. In the second place, it typifies an essential libidinal relationship with the body image."

Jouissance

Danny knows he wants . . . something, but he doesn't know what it is. Therefore he decides to experience every sexual activity he can, hoping to find it. Six on one, DP, public sex shows: Danny tries them all. Danny stands out among Fire Island rent boys for his lack of limits and endless innocence: he'll try anything, and sex is always as if for the first time. But the more Danny participates in, the less happiness he seems to get from it. He feels sad and lost that he can't find what he seeks.

The pleasure principle, according to Lacan, functions as a limit to enjoyment: it is the law that commands the subject to 'enjoy as little as possible'. At the same time the subject constantly attempts to transgress the prohibitions imposed on his enjoyment, to go beyond the pleasure principle. Yet the result of transgressing the pleasure principle, according to Lacan, is not more pleasure but pain, since there is only a certain amount of pleasure that the subject can bear. Beyond this limit, pleasure becomes pain, and this 'painful principle' is what Lacan calls jouissance.

The way the sex is written reflects this inability of all this sexual activity to assuage Danny's need. Although endless climaxes are reached, there is never any climax in the story; one sexual act melds immediately into the next sexual act, then the next, and the next.... There is no ultimate pleasure: the surfeit of pleasure becomes jouissance. Danny, or indeed we as the reader, are never satisfied; never find what he/we seeks.

In this, the depiction of jouissance just as equally reflects the m/m romance fan, always looking for the next book, the next m/m emotional high. I churn through m/m novels like popcorn, man. The endless pursuit of pleasure cycles over and over until the inability of each book to fulfill my lack is experienced as pain (*cough*SeanMichael*cough*).

Lacan says "Desire is neither the appetite for satisfaction nor the demand for love, but the difference that results from the subtraction of the first from the second," and adds that "desire begins to take shape in the margin in which demand becomes separated from need." Hence desire can never be satisfied.

Desire

Danny finally manages to identify and articulate what he seeks: commitment, love, home - a Daddy.

The aim of psychoanalysis is to lead the analysand to uncover the truth about his or her desire, and this is possible only if that desire is articulated: until you can say what you want, you can never know what it is. Lacan wrote that "it is only once it is formulated, named in the presence of the other, that desire appears in the full sense of the term."

However, it's not a particular human being that Danny wants to be his Daddy, he just wants a Daddy, any Daddy: Danny only seeks to fill his emptiness. Desire is not a relation to an object but a relation to a lack.

The Real

Danny gets a glimpse of the Real when the first man he thinks will be his Daddy turns out to be married with kids, and frowns Danny away when he turns up to what Danny thinks will be his house. As he walks away he feels a loss and despair, but language fails to describe what he is experiencing. This trauma is Danny's look at the Real: when he has passed beyond the ability of symbolic order to describe it. It is this resistance to symbolization that lends the Real its traumatic quality.

Symbolic oppositions

Danny then finds a new Daddy, and displaces the previous boy, Billy, who couldn't handle the constant sex (Daddy has three balls (I kid you not), and, going by the evidence, priapism).

But at the same time Danny finds a home, he is also separated:

“You’ll have a room of your own...It can be private. You don’t have to let me in. We’ll have a lock ...”

Daddy tells Danny:

"You are so sweet. It’s like I’m taking a virgin each time. Your tight channel – even after all those men. But just right. Taking all those has made you ready for me, able to take me at long stretches . . . You, innocent and tough at the same time.”

Danny is the eternal lack; always empty, always desperate to be filled. He finds the eternal phallus; always hard, always ready to fill Danny's emptiness.

“A bull. You’re a bull”

“You need me to stop?”

“Oh, shit no. But you’re a bull. No man . . .”

. . .


“Exhausted? You need to rest?”

“No. No, please. Fuck me to heaven.”

. . .


“Have I used you up? Can’t take any more of me?”

“Never enough . . . never enough of you.”

“What I wanted to hear . . . here we go again”

. . .


"Right now, again, unless you tell me to stop..."

Danny is forever in a Symbolic opposition of presence/absence, phallus/lack, together/apart, home/lost. A lack which has been honed by the search for Lacan's objet petit a: the unattainable object of desire.

Drives and desire

Daddy promises to educate Danny, to fuck him, kiss him, tell him he loves him, give him an allowance, hold him, get him a job, take him on a yacht...Lacan identifies four partial drives: the oral drive (the lips, the breast), the anal drive (the anus and the faeces), the scopic drive (the eyes and the gaze), and the invocatory drive (the ears and the voice). Daddy will attempt to satisfy all Danny's drives, moving from one to the next in a never-ending chain. Drives differ from biological needs because they can never be satisfied and do not aim at an object but rather circle perpetually around it. The true source of jouissance is the repetition of the movement of this closed circuit. Danny is now in a never-ending circling around the objet petit a.

Daddy will eternally try to satisfy every drive Danny has, but Danny's desire can never be satisfied.

As Danny pleads to the world:

“No charge. I just need . . . I just need . . .”

Conclusion

So, obviously, if you want m/m romance pass this by. If you like gay erotica, then it's a good read. If you want to admire some pretty clever writing disguised as gay erotica, then this is your book, baby.



667845.jpg
 
Debut story The Lady & the Stallion

Out now! First story on here, been reading stories for some time and currently writing my first novel/set of short stories and I am here to improve my craft and see what readers and authors like/hate about my stories. Will try and write regularly!

Would really love any feedback!

Link to my story: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-lady-and-the-stallion

Thank you very much all!
 
The links to my first two short erotic coupling stories are in my signature below. It is follows an encounter between an 18 year old girl and an older man. Enjoy!
 
Our Playground...

........
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top