New Story Advertisments

nice story

I did post a comment at the story site but since your posting alerted me to it, I'm also putting one in here. I liked the story because it had just the right amount of set-up and an original (to me, at least) idea/theme. I'm also admiring your ability to maintain interest on this site without it being erotic. Too rarely do stories here plumb the depths of relationships rather than get right into the sex. Anyway, good job.
 
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-morning-after-62

Two friends wake up naked next to each other and in trying to process the guilt over cheating on their respective partners, get a bit carried away.

This is a relatively short one and it only took me one afternoon (plus some editing) to put together. My aim however was to write a story where the two main protagonists have already slept with each other before it starts and see if I could still make it engaging.

I think I went a bit too overly pornographic in the second half but the first part is good at least.
 
New story in my 'Dress Off' series

Hi everyone,

For anyone who was interested in my Dress Off series, my apologies for the six month delay in publishing the fifth story. Life intervened, but life has also now decided to calm down, thankfully.

The fifth story see Tess and Bree enter the Arena of Embarrassment, on a mission to win encryption keys for something called 'the Helsinki Archives'. Tess and Bree have some serious competition though, and the stakes have never been higher for the our secret agent heroines.

http://www.literotica.com/s/dress-off-05-arena-of-embarrassment

Trying to make up for the massive delay between the fourth and fifth stories, I'll be looking to publish Dress Off 6 in early September, and Dress Off 7 in late September.

Any constructive feedback is always welcome,

Thanks in advance,

EC.
 
New Story: On Changing Ground

http://www.literotica.com/s/on-changing-ground-pt-01

A spiritual successor to my old "Sex and the Supercenter" series (which will soon disappear, sadly), On Changing Ground is a novella series about a high powered executive who lost it all in an instant and returns home to rebuild his life and face his past demons. It's my first story back after a lengthy absence.
 
New Paranormal Erotica

Hey, I just posted a new story teaser :) It's just the beginning of the book I'm publishing, but it stands alone as a story pretty well too XD Hot witch sex, ow ow XD
 
I hope I am doing this right

Hey, gang, new author here. I am submitting a series of stories, each of which is building off the last. I am not numbering them, but I am submitting each once every few days, keeping the titles similar:

Ken and Sara blah blah blah...

Is this the right way to keep the articles strung together?

Thanks for your help.
 
Ken And Sara

Hey, gang, new author here. I am submitting a series of stories, each of which is building off the last. I am not numbering them, but I am submitting each once every few days, keeping the titles similar:

Ken and Sara blah blah blah...

Is this the right way to keep the articles strung together?

Thanks for your help.

When you post stories, they will show up under your profile listed in alphabetical order, not the order in which they were posted. Some Lit authors have had trouble with readers not knowing which story comes next in the sequence if they don't number them (Ken and Sara, Ch.1: blah blah blah) clearly number them in the title "Ken and Sara's First Time; Ken and Sara's Second Chance") or pull some interesting titling to make the alphabetical listing follow the posting order (Ken and Sara: Amazing Encounters; Ken and Sara: Beautiful Endings") but that can all get cumbersome.

I'd make sure you put in a note at the beginning of the story to readers that this story is part of a series that starts with "Ken and Sara: blah". This story follows "Ken and Sara: blah blah blah" and may be a better read if you start at the beginning. If they don't after all that, it's their own damn fault.
 
I have just released a novel sized story titled Pure Sinful for the 2014 Halloween Contest. It is a story that has been 10 months in the making and I'm very proud to be able to share it with the community. A description is below.

Detective Cole Harvey was hot on the trail of a sex trade organization based in Chicago when he encounters something no one could have expected; A succubus, a demon who preys on weak willed men and consumes their soul. Intimidating as she is sexy, the demon offers Cole a deal; bring her corrupt individuals who she can feed upon and she would help him find the person responsible for his wife's murder, a case that has eluded him for a haunting two years. Can the succubus be trusted? Or would he end up being another snack for the centuries old demon?

www.literotica.com/s/purely-sinful
 
Brand New Author, would love (gentle) feedback

Hi everyone, I've got my first ever story here and I'd love some feedback, so long as it is gentle!

http://www.literotica.com/s/fist-time-for-everything

This true story is about the first time that I was ever fisted (actually, the first 3 times), which even still sounds very off-putting, but fisting isn't really as bad as it sounds, I promise!
Thanks in advance!
-Vanessa
 
Understanding is a letter by yours truly written after one of the more heart-shattering nights of my life. It's a real insight to my life, if you're interested, and so far has gotten mixed feedback. It's not too long, so if you're willing, take a peek.

Very intense. Here we are 11 years later. Have you changed? Have you grown? Has time healed? Have you found wisdom?
 
Uncle Bill's Halloween Whore is now up!

Busty Brenda is in danger. She's drunk and alone on Halloween night. Are those guys in the park after her? She doesn't wait to find out and somehow manages to make it to the safety of Uncle Bill's house. Hilarity ensues as Uncle Bill's coworkers mistake Brenda for the prostitute they hired for his party. A sordid tale of mistaken identity, wild sex, copious amounts of sperm and impregnation is the order for this weekend!

The reviews are in!

Roger Ebert says. "Two thumbs up from the grave, sethp! This is even better than The Brown Bunny!"

Elvira exclaims: "Fuck you Sethp!"

Peter Travers from Rolling Stone says: "highly entertaining. I almost choked on my popcorn, twice!"

Zoe Quinn says: "Goddamned you Sethp! You're worse than those retards from gamer gate...but ...can I have your baby?"
 
Back
Top