New Story Advertisments

www.literotica.com/s/happy-birthday-86
Happy Birthday is the first story in what might become a series that I'm playing around with, about a kinky couple exploring whatever kink gets their attention. For this one, Emily finds blackmail to be a surprisingly erotic birthday present.

Been a while since writing a 1st person perspective, and even longer since the last time I wrote a short story-length tale, so input would be greatly appreciated.
 
my first story... A simple, seemingly cliche "peeping Tom" scenario with a little extra twist... Or... Tryst. (sig)
 
New Writer on Literotica

Having a blast writing my story. It's multi-part story about a Annie, Abel and Jack. Annie has a thing for a younger man. Jack wants Annie for business purposes and willing to do anything to get to her. And Abel, well, he'd like his life not to be so screwed up.

Personal Training, Ch. 1

Personal Training, Ch. 2

Personal Training, Ch. 3

Personal Training, Ch. 4

Personal Training, Ch. 5

Chapter 6 should be out tomorrow.

Any constructive critique welcome, as this is my first erotic story, (but not my first writing effort.)
 
Fawc 5

FAWC 5

FAWC stands for Friendly Anonymous Writing Challenge, a collaboration between Lit authors. All authors are kept anonymous for the duration of the challenge and posted to Literotica under this name. All stories are written according to a certain set of parameters.

FAWC 5 had all the stories begin with the same line:

Upon the table lay three items: a handkerchief, a book, and a knife.

Where the stories went after that was up to the individual authors.

Check them out. There's a lot of variety in this exercise.
 
Hello all. My latest story is up as Minx Episode 4: The Sphere, Mesozoic Zone. http://www.literotica.com/s/minx-ep-04-the-sphere-mesozoic-zine.
While Minx finds herself friendless in the dangerous hollow world, Dragon follows her trail. Having just survived journeying across a land populated with creatures from the Cenozoic (Age of Mammals), our heroes find themselves headed for a land filled with monsters from the Age of Dinosaurs. I hope you enjoy the next instalment of this space opera adventure.
 
My latest:

Reunion

A quick and dirty dark fantasy tale about the quest for justice, demons and betrayal. For some reason, it's not doing too hot, but I guess that's to be expected, given the subject matter.
 
Last edited:
Posting now, a seven part Gay Male novella by sr71plt, The Greek Pimp (originally published as Apyko: The Greek Pimp under the pen name of habu) on the life of a Greek male-sex pimp:


http://www.literotica.com/s/the-greek-pimp-ch-01

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-greek-pimp-ch-02


BLURB:

Cosmo Eracules, as an eighteen-year-old orphaned refugee of the 1973 invasion of Cyprus by Turkey, is forced to take up male prostitution in Athens to survive. He is acquired by a wealthy patron who keeps him secret from his family and world and who dies while having sex with Cosmo on a yacht he has put in Cosmo’s name. Fearing arrest for his patron’s death, Cosmo and the crewman flee across the Mediterranean on the yacht, Cosmo’s only possession, which he will rename the Apykos, and use as his home and later as his base of operations.

In Beirut he barely avoids being taken by a white slaver for sale to Arab men in the Middle East.

Rather than shrinking from the concept of young male prostitutes being taken by white slavers to sell to wealthy men, though, Cosmo embraces it. He himself becomes a pimp of young men in bad straits willing to sell their bodies to recover their fortunes. Young men who Cosmo then seduces, debauches, and sells to rich men. He mines the high-stakes casinos from Macau to Monte Carlo to Morocco to Las Vegas over nearly forty years. In the latter years he is moving just a step or two ahead of law enforcement.

Will he manage to retire and get out of the business or will the sordid past he has drifted into catch up with him?


1343291.jpg
 
First story......The Run.....be gentle!!!

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-run-6

Hi. First time writer and first time poster.

Please check out my first effort.....its not perfect, I probably should have spent more time on it, BUT I loved doing it and would really value any feedback you'd care to give.

Its fairly short and straightforward.....girl goes for jog...girl seeks shelter from storm....girl seizes opportunity for voyeurism.

Thanks!

L
 
Back
Top