Mystical personal massagers

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,671
Susan, a single young lady, is perusing the stands at a local flea market. She comes across the stand of a elderly lady who looks to be selling wood carved dildos. Intrigued by this woman's ware Susan inquires.

"Excuse me madame are these dil..." But before she can finish her sentence the elderly woman snaps back in a thick German accent "No. They are personal massagers."

"But they certainly look like..." Susan tries again.

"They are massagers crafted from the mystical, ancient trees in the Black Forest of Germany. I guarantee they will help you relax." Answers the lady.

Curious, Susan decides to buy one. She picks out a moderately sized one for her small frame. Later that night she more than anxious to try out her new massager.

Stripping to just get bra and panties, she ques up some porn and settles in for a nice long masturbation session. Susan doesn't realize the power of this dildo, because after 10 minutes she experiences the biggest orgasm she's ever had.

Amazed and excited she calls her friends to try out her new personal massager.
 
I'm sorry are you a W

tumblr_mcx525rAWy1qdwjb5o8_r1_250.gif
 
careful, wood gives splinters, and they could end up in hospital in no time.:rolleyes:
But to increase the male voyeuristic factor: you could also say that someone concealed a camera inside, aka filming from one of the eyes of the idol
 
It's a mystical device, I'm sure it won't give splinters. Probably smooth too, this wooden dick.

Any way, maybe she has a sex doll, one of those fancy ones, full bodied and one day she connects this mystical dildo to the doll and like Frosty the Snowman with his magical cap, the doll begins to fuck around.
 
It's a mystical device, I'm sure it won't give splinters. Probably smooth too, this wooden dick.

Any way, maybe she has a sex doll, one of those fancy ones, full bodied and one day she connects this mystical dildo to the doll and like Frosty the Snowman with his magical cap, the doll begins to fuck around.

Well there is this.....
https://youtu.be/JpaS_fbFr6s
 
Ah, but the magickal dildo is not what it seems. Yes, the user experiences overwhelming orgasms, eventually tending toward the catastrophic, because the implement channels the user's sexual energy, their orgone power, directly to the witch who crafted and sold the cursed object. Women (and men who borrow or are pleasured with such a dildo) have incredible self-sex but are eventually drained., dessicated, destroyed. (This idea is adapted from old underground comix about tampons treated with addictive drugs.)

Can the witch be stopped? Someone who eschews sex toys notices their lover decaying from dildo use and figures out what''s happening. Would LIT rules allow them to apply the dildo to an immobilized wolverine or cape buffalo or Komodo dragon to burn-out the witch's receptors?
 
It's a voodoo dildo. The old woman sells imprinting rites to men, and uses a drop of their blood to cure the wood. They go home and patiently wait for the woman to sell the dildo, AND THEN...!
 
Back
Top