meeting the neighbors

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Carl is a nebbish individual. He is punctual. He is meticulous. He likes things to be normal and not out of place. If it doesn't conform to the lifestyle he deems normal than he has no use for it.

He lives next door to Jon, Susan, and Vicky, their daughter. While they are friendly neighbors they never had the chance to really get to know each other considering Carl's mannerisms.

One particular Saturday morning Carl discovers his flowers have be trampled on and his paper has been chewed. He marches over to Jon's house, where Jon greets him and invites him in. Carl is beyond pissed that this how is day starts.

Jon is very gracious and offers to replace the flowers and by a new paper. He's also angry at his daughter who let her new puppy leave the yard. He calls her down to apologize to Carl. She comes down in a little sleepwear set. She does so and her dad tells her to bend over and take her punishment. She presents her bare bottom to get spanked.

Whack...whack...whack....Jon's large hand hits her. Vicky obviously enjoys it. Carl is shocked and appalled, and then is horrified when Jon asks him if he too wants to punish Vicky.

Carl promptly leaves trying to forget what he just saw. But he can't stop thinking about it, he even has a dream about it. It consumes him to the point where he sneaks over to their backyard and spies on Jon and Vicky in the basement where she gets punished.

Carl starts to unravel and become obsessed with their lifestyle. He wants to be part of it. He wants to punish Vicky for being such a bad girl.

LOVE it. "Whack...whack...whack..." I will drop in later to 'contribute' but just a few words before I leave:

Looool this forum is gold, much better than the GB… way to gain insights into the male psyche. And you 9+ for creativity how do you pull such original ideas out of your hat?

LOVE it. "Whack...whack...whack..." I will drop in later to 'contribute' but just a few words before I leave:

Looool this forum is gold, much better than the GB… way to gain insights into the male psyche. And you 9+ for creativity how do you pull such original ideas out of your hat?

Well I usually pull them out of my ass, lol. But thank you, hssh345. I'll continue to make perverted contributions to society for your enjoyment.

Carl is a nebbish individual. He is punctual. He is meticulous. He likes things to be normal and not out of place. If it doesn't conform to the lifestyle he deems normal than he has no use for it.

He lives next door to Jon, Susan, and Vicky, their daughter. While they are friendly neighbors they never had the chance to really get to know each other considering Carl's mannerisms.

One particular Saturday morning Carl discovers his flowers have be trampled on and his paper has been chewed. He marches over to Jon's house, where Jon greets him and invites him in. Carl is beyond pissed that this how is day starts.

Jon is very gracious and offers to replace the flowers and by a new paper. He's also angry at his daughter who let her new puppy leave the yard. He calls her down to apologize to Carl. She comes down in a little sleepwear set. She does so and her dad tells her to bend over and take her punishment. She presents her bare bottom to get spanked.

Whack...whack...whack....Jon's large hand hits her. Vicky obviously enjoys it. Carl is shocked and appalled, and then is horrified when Jon asks him if he too wants to punish Vicky.

Carl promptly leaves trying to forget what he just saw. But he can't stop thinking about it, he even has a dream about it. It consumes him to the point where he sneaks over to their backyard and spies on Jon and Vicky in the basement where she gets punished.

Carl starts to unravel and become obsessed with their lifestyle. He wants to be part of it. He wants to punish Vicky for being such a bad girl.
I like it. But perhaps you could ass an interracial twist with Carl being black. Having a prim and proper type of black male as the central protagonist of a story on Lit, would be a nice departure from the typical arrogant or thuggish black male stereotype.

Or, in a similar line -to the poster above-, the religious fanatic stereotype.
Now I might be just reiterating what you already mentioned here, but still:

What if the main character is also a pruddish christian (not intending to insult any religious person - just referring to the occasional fanatic-) with lots of morals about sex & guilt issues? So of course he's 'horrified' by what he sees.
But on the other hand, he hasn't had any in a long time, and those repressed drives are bubbling close to the surface, ready to errupt. And him witnessing that punishment was his "awakening"
- so that's the conflict, as you already implied.

And what if (perhaps not that plausible, medically speaking, but still) on top of his obsessionality and his funny mannerisms, he now develops a sort of Tourette's?
So he's in church, and the priest's words evoke ludicrous images instead of the proper immagery. Which horrifies him, leading to the stress-induced Tourette's outbursts (on sexual themes) in the middle of the sermon.…

ADDIT. (edited)

1.Or maybe both (hssh + tapeworm). Reminds me of an Eddie Murphy movie. He did that satire directed at oneself so well, in my opinion (I'm thinking about 'Bowfinger' or 'Coming to America')

2.Or maybe the neighbour's daughter starts to realise the effect that she has on him,
- and she starts to torment him by showing up with skimpy attires
- which causes him (to his utter horror and embarassment) to have errections in the most inappropriate places (ie in church, or in front of the old ladies from the bingo club which he chairs, etc.)

Last edited:
Or the (18-year-old) daughter comes downstairs in her sleepware, holding the puppy up to her chest. The puppy gets a little riled up and paws the daughter's top. Her tit pops out. "Sorry" she says, setting down the puppy to put her tit back, but the puppy paws at her panties on the way down, and her pussy pops out. The neighbor is flabbergasted, but he's also turned on. It's been ages since he's since tits as perky as that, and he's never seen a bald pussy before.

The father doesn't do the spanking, but he does order his daughter to spend an afternoon doing yardwork for the neighbor. Since she's a mean little tease, she dresses provocatively for the yardwork - loose tank top with no bra, ripped cutoffs with no panties - and the neighbor gets so turned on, he has to go masturbate behind the garden shed. Then:

A. The daughter catches him and extorts money out of him in return for her sexy flirting and eventually, hand jobs with her tits hanging out.

or

B. Her mom catches him masturbating behind the garden shed and threatens to call the police unless he agrees to her demands. She likes getting her pussy eaten, but her husband has lost interest because it takes 45 minutes to make her cum, so the neighbor is required to perform this service whenever she deems it necessary.

Eventually, the mom gets addicted to the pussy eating, and the neighbor dude realizes he's now in charge of the situation, so he demands access to the daughter for sex to make up for all the time he's spending between the Mom's legs. The mom has to agree or lose her orgasms, so she recruits the daughter with offers of money and a new car. The daughter just rolls her eyes and gives the dude a hand job with her tits hanging out, which makes the neighbor very happy, although he does ask if he can stick his finger in her snatch and then smell it. The daughter rolls her eyes again and says "kay".

The dad walks in on the daughter giving the neighbor a hand job with her tits hanging out and his finger in her snatch, and he pops a big boner, so the daughter rolls her eyes and jerks him off too. Then the mom walks in, gets pissed, and has regular sex with the neighbor. The dad gets pissed and has regular sex with the daughter, who rolls her eyes and says "kay" when he asks if he can cum inside her.

How long was this story supposed to be?

Or the (18-year-old) daughter comes downstairs in her sleepware, holding the puppy up to her chest. The puppy gets a little riled up and paws the daughter's top. Her tit pops out. "Sorry" she says, setting down the puppy to put her tit back, but the puppy paws at her panties on the way down, and her pussy pops out. The neighbor is flabbergasted, but he's also turned on. It's been ages since he's since tits as perky as that, and he's never seen a bald pussy before.

The father doesn't do the spanking, but he does order his daughter to spend an afternoon doing yardwork for the neighbor. Since she's a mean little tease, she dresses provocatively for the yardwork - loose tank top with no bra, ripped cutoffs with no panties - and the neighbor gets so turned on, he has to go masturbate behind the garden shed.

this is awesome, lool!

Back