Erotic Gameshow

Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Posts
25
Hi all.

My current project is a kind of mashup between the Hunger Games and the slapstick TV gameshows of my youth. In short, teams of women compete in several games and challenges, with the ultimate prize being their freedom.

Now, I have my setup in place, I'm comfortable with my main characters, but I'm looking for ideas for games that the girls could play. Bearing in mind that they are coerced into being there, these games can be as nasty as we like. The concept is that the games will appeal to a private studio audience with a wide range of fetishes and likes, though all will enjoy the base non-con, coercion and humiliation.

If anyone had any ideas for games that they'd like to see written, let me know!

AJ xx
 
My preference would be for something inspired by greek mythology. I.E.
With female competitors in the role of nymphs or amazons (sexy attires, bonding with cute horses etc.).
They would have to face several obstacles (ie climb mountains, pass through a desert etc.)

As they progress through the competition, they encounter several male and female deities. But they don't know whether those are
- "good deities" who will try to help them succeed in the competition
- or treacherous "bad deities" who will pretend, initially, to be on their side. Only to reveal their real selves, at some point, and try to a)kill the competitor Or b) try to take advantage of her
Leading to various alliances, intrigues or even love stories.

You mentioned that you've already chosen the set-up, but it's difficult for me to think of some games without imagining a context.

PS - english is my second language, sorry about that
 
Last edited:
It's an interesting concept, I'm not sure how well it would work in practice. It seems like the sort of thing that sadly is going to require more world building than most people want to invest, on either the writing or reading side, for porn.

That said I think the simplest path to get to the fun stuff would be some huge economic disaster that now has it where women are bought and sold like commodities and everybody kind of accepts it and then the less you say about it after that the better.
 
I think the Japanese have already beaten you to the punch with real sex-themed gameshows. I saw a clip of one where two hot girls (pornstars I think) were jacking off two regular joe's that they found off the street. I think the guy that lasted the longest won (although technically they both won).

The other show was similar. Hot pornstar convinces a guy into a van that is set up with cameras. The guy gets a blowjob from her and the goal is to last more than 10 minutes to win.

It may be interesting for a story premise where a hot porn guy (James Deen for example) tries to convince cute girls on the street to sexual challenges for cash & prizes. Kinda like the show Cash Cab but with sex instead of trivia.
 
Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LUOY-v-bn8 I like this, where a girl tries to pick out her partner's dick from a line-up while blindfolded. If you want to make it more humiliating, maybe she's required to blow her pick to orgasm and swallow, just to increase the risk if she picks wrong.

[Second link removed because the "blog" had links to external pay porn sites. Are you the blog owner?] One I've seen porn of is girls answering trivia questions while naked behind a series of boards. Each time they answer wrong, another board pops up, revealing more of their body to the audience.

Pretty much anything with a sybian I think would be erotic. Maybe the same sort of trivia idea, but each girl is strapped onto a sybian, so they have to try to think while being forced to orgasm over and over, or while even riding a real-life cock.

One last option is to have a sort of wrestling match. Each girl is paired up with a guy in some sort of mud wrestling or something. Maybe the girls are only told that it's a regular wrestling match, but the guys' goal is to fuck the woman they're wrestling with, so it ends up with the women trying to avoid getting fucked in front of an audience. That one might be stretching non-con to Lit's limits, but so long as they enjoy it by the end, you should be good, from what I understand of Lit's rules. I admit, I've never tested them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think those would make for interesting real shows (though I'd bet all of those are faked) but they would be interesting to watch. The written word doesn't really function like visual mediums though. I think you'd need a damn talented writer to pull of a story that focuses around a sybian. The trivia could work if you did it first person though. I can't write first person to save my goddamn life but but if you can handle that I think that's your winning idea from the presented ideas.

The thing with the Hunger Games (as the OP suggested) is it's a lot more "violent" and even a sex one would have to be rooted in the fact that these women don't want to be here. So in addition to a prize for winning there has to be a penalty for not playing. In the Hunger Games it's that they have environmental hazards and it's heavily implied you'll eventually starve to death. In the much better Battle Royale if nobody dies every X (I believe it's two hours until it gets suspended near the end of the game) hours then everybody dies. Course they have enough suicides that even if everybody sat still they'd still probably get a full day of that.
 
Some good ideas so far, thanks guys.

The opening chapter is awaiting validation now, so in a day or so I'll post the link which should give you an idea of the scene that is being set.

AJ xx
 
Wow, the noob writes a story. I'm fucking impressed, you've no clue how many people come here to post story ideas that they have no intent of writing and really very little in the way of useful input to help the rest of us write a good story. And don't getme started on the admittedly few who have the gall to get mouthy when your story doesn't come out how they envisioned it despite them giving you shit to work with.

So don't forget to link us in when it gets accepted. Knowing what direction you've taken the story in will of course give us the ability to be a lot more precise with what kinds of advice we give you on what you should do or at least what we'd like to see you do. So officially welcome to lit!
 
Some good ideas so far, thanks guys.

The opening chapter is awaiting validation now, so in a day or so I'll post the link which should give you an idea of the scene that is being set.

AJ xx

I can't wait to read the story, there seems to be a lot of potential in this idea.
 
One last option is to have a sort of wrestling match. Each girl is paired up with a guy in some sort of mud wrestling or something. Maybe the girls are only told that it's a regular wrestling match, but the guys' goal is to fuck the woman they're wrestling with, so it ends up with the women trying to avoid getting fucked in front of an audience.

Or the opposite where the girl is trying to get on it but the guy is trying to keep it out of her.

We've all heard of the stories of partners being bet in poker games of golf matches. So, make it happen, in graphic detail. Let competitors play a game or match with their spouses as the spoils for the winner on camera. Loser can watch if they want, but can't participate.
 
Back
Top