Gloryhole idea

Coltluva1983

Experienced
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Posts
77
I would love to read a story of a wife or GF sucking, fucking, creampied, and jizzed on while hubby watches then has sex with her while another mans cum is oozing out of her!
 
So does the wife and her hubby go to glory holes together? Do they have sex right there in the booth or go back to the car?
 
Were you thinking of a glory hole booth where hubby is watching from a foot away, or is this in an adult theater where all these things happen at once?
 
What if the guy isn't actually there watching, but gets to watch after the fact...

Start the story with the guy secretly watching porn while his wife is away from home. Maybe she is at her weekly bridge club or something. He is free to do what he wants because his wife is never in the mood after her club meeting anyway

The guy likes all sorts of porn, but the type of porn that always gets him off is amateur blowjob porn, especially scenes where a woman takes a huge load in her mouth. Giving a blowjob is something his doesn't do and the fact that the women he watches are amateur and not porn stars makes it even better. (I think you see where this is going, right?)

Guy eventually joins a site where he can watch edited videos of women being cock sluts at a glory hole, or he can watch them live. Of course he sees a video of his wife sucking a nice fat cock an taking a huge load in her mouth. At first he is pissed, then he can't help but watch the video again. Then he watches it more times and pays close attention to the sounds his wife is making while she sucks a stranger's cock. She seems to love what she is doing and it turns the guy on so much that he jacks off a couple of time while he watches.

He doesn't tell his wife what he saw her doing. He isn't quite sure he wants to come clean about watching porn while she was away, and what if the woman he saw just happened to be her doppelganger. So next week he gets onto the live feed and watches. Of course his wife is in the booth. With the video being live and unedited he can hear is wife talking to the men through the hole, asking what they want and telling them she wants them to come in her mouth. Hearing her voice, the guy knows for sure it is his wife. She has been going to "Bridge club" for a couple of years now and he wonders if she has been sucking cock this whole time.

So you might think the story would end here... but nooo. The next week the guy follows his wife to the glory hole, and after she has been in for a while, he goes and gets into a booth. He gets a BJ, but the woman on the other side doesn't say anything. He is pretty sure it wasn't his wife sucking his cock. Then he rushes home so that he is there waiting when his wife come home from "Bridge club".

Then every week he follows his wife to the glory holes and goes in hoping that he will end up with his wife. Finally one week, his dreams are realized. He hears his wife's voice coming through the hole, and she is talking extremely nasty. He puts his cock in the hole a she starts teasing his cock with her tongue and mouth. He gets super excited and when she finally takes him deep into her mouth, he explodes with the most intense orgasm he's ever had.

Now knowing how talented she really is, he starts asking for BJs at home. She still refuses. Part of him wants to drag her to his PC and show her that he knows what she is doing. Another part of him knows that when he does that his marriage will be over. So he waits and doesn't say anything.

A couple of weeks pass and his wife tells him she is going to spend some time with her sister instead of playing Bridge. He wonders what she is up to and follows her as usual. Sure enough she drives to her sister's house. So he hurries home and pulls up his favorite porn site, just to be sure that she isn't on to him and driving to her sister's as a ruse.

He scours the site and his wife is nowhere to be found. She must truly be visiting her sister. Then he goes back to the part of the site with recorded and edited videos. The video of the week is called cum canon. He starts the video and he sees his wife teasing this poor guys cock with her mouth and tongue. Then she starts sucking the guy and he comes. There is so much cum that she can't hold it all and ends up spitting it out. The words BIGGEST LOAD EVER flash on the screen and he sees a truly huge load of cum drooling from his wife's mouth. Then his wife says exactly what she said when she was done blowing him and he realizes that he just watched himself coming in his wife's mouth.

Now it just needs an ending.
 
Back
Top