Gameshows!

Bammy

Experienced
Joined
Apr 22, 2015
Posts
44
I know there are a few of these stories on literotica already but I reckon the genre has dried up recently and something needs to be done about it!

One possible idea could be a gameshow where 3 random ladies (any age and any body type) compete in a general knowledge competition where the losers have to undergo a forfeit. The forfeit gets more extreme as the questions get harder and the amount of money that can be won increases.

Early forfeits could be taking off their shirt and extreme forfeits could be riding a sybian for the rest of the show.
 
I recall numerous gameshow suggestions here on SI over the last few months. Problem with most is that they *must* head into some wild territory to be interesting. As the challenges get harder the results become more extreme, usually culminating in fuckfests -- and that's the point, yes? We *expect* the gameshow to lead there.

A non-erotic exemplar of the trend is the old Firesign Theater skit BEAT THE REAPER. Contestants are injected with diseases and must quickly diagnose their symptoms and name their ailment -- or else they don't Beat the Reaper. RIP.

For a more nuanced / literary approach: a suggestive but not overtly sexual show -- no hot sex on- or off-camera -- that manages to transform the contestants, to bring out their inner selves, so they achieve realizations and change the way they live. Yes, I'm bi, or submissive, or a wannabee wittol, or a skank, or asexual.

And after the show, the studio audience has their way with them. :devil:
 
You could look to the East for some inspiration, the Japanese have made tons of really weird game shows, some for actual broadcast, some for mature audiences only.
 
You could look to the East for some inspiration, the Japanese have made tons of really weird game shows, some for actual broadcast, some for mature audiences only.
Ah, but over-the-top is mandatory here in LIT fantasyland, moreso than what I've seen of those shows.

Besides gameshow tales, LIT hosts more than a few parties-with-sex-games stories. (I wrote one of those -- haven't posted it yet.) Why not merge the sub-genres? A competitive sex-games party that is also a gameshow, maybe with attendees aware of the filming, maybe not. No subtlety here -- laugh and fuck, that is all that's necessary.
 
Dunno what sort of audience you have in mind. But speaking from the pov of a female reader:
The gradual sexual tension and body language that, I suspect, occur in a game of strip poker
or truth or dare would be kind of hot!:D
 
You could look to the East for some inspiration, the Japanese have made tons of really weird game shows, some for actual broadcast, some for mature audiences only.

...Yeah, Japan is a wonderfully weird country.

They have a game show where participants need to find chocolate items from a room and can only use their mouth to test what is real and what is a chocolate replica. This show has provided internet some clips that are shown without any explanation to their origin and show things like a man chewing shoes or biting off a piece of a door handle.

In a similar vein there is a fake-show which is actually merely a series of porn videos. In them is a show where "mom & son" or "dad & daughter" teams are competing on who can identify their family member by touch only. Which leads to young men testing boobs or tasting pussies and trying to guess which one of them is their mother. Except that like I said, it is a fake show and the family members are all actors but it is pretending to be a game show.

There was also a porn series where actors pretended to be family members who were picked off street and asked to view a film together but it turns out that the film is porn and eventually they get so turned on that they end up having sex together.
 
As a cfnm (Clothed female nude male guy) I would love to have a strip game with the women competing and the men getting naked.

My first thought is three women with their boyfriends or husbands across from them. The boys all have money pinned on their clothing. One hundred dollars on their pants and shirts, 500 on their boxers and t shirts, and 1000 on their jockstraps. There are the standard trivia questions and when a woman gets an answer right, she gets to pick an article of clothing off another women's husband. They continue until all of the boys are naked.
 
There is a porn video from the 1980s that is game-show based, uncertain of the tile but it was an early appearance of XXX actress Ebony Ayes.
 
What about an endurance game? Contestants are divided into teams of equal male and female players. Every time a team member comes, they have to go to the penalty box and must stay out the rest of the game. Whoever is winning each round is allowed to make the losing team take a penalty with the amount they are ahead (100 points equals a minute so if the other team is ahead by 500, they can demand that a team member on the losing side submit to having their pussy licked for five minutes). Teams are encouraged to try and psych their opponents out so it's not uncommon for contests to remove their clothes without provocation or do suggestive acts to make sure their opponents are always on edge.

The final round has the remaining team members subjected to fucking machines until they come with the last team standing being declared the winner.
 
Another possible idea could be a mother and daughter competition where the daughters have to answer questions and if they get them wrong their mothers will have to do a forfeit. The forfeits will get more extreme as the gameshow goes on.
 
Back
Top