Sixty-Nine Glory Hole

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Has anyone ever written a story about a mutual gloryhole? One wall, with two holes, same height above the floor, and about two feet apart, with a couch or bench on each side of the wall? I suppose it would work best as a gay male story.

I wonder what kind of stories could be spun around this situation?

It would have to be a gay or bi- male story; nobody's tongue is long enough to stick through a glory hole. lol.

I suppose you could use some magic to extend the tongue, but that would maybe be stretching the framework of the story. But then it could also work as a lesbian or hetero story, too.

And there are always tentacles to be considered, of course...

It would have to be a gay or bi- male story; nobody's tongue is long enough to stick through a glory hole. lol.

I suppose you could use some magic to extend the tongue, but that would maybe be stretching the framework of the story. But then it could also work as a lesbian or hetero story, too.

And there are always tentacles to be considered, of course...

There are wider gloryholes, or ones where the entire rear is virtually hanging through. Googling "glory hole for pussy licking" or something similar should yield inspiring results. Although a 69 procedure through one would be pretty complex, I don't think it would be impossible ^__^

If I post this image, from Google, http://threepicture.com/files/199484_xijdf/0038_YUAH.0018.jpg all you'd really need to do is put a board over the woman, with a cock-hole, and then have a hole through the board for his head over her pussy. Vertical 69 Gloryhole Sandwich?

If the point is unidentifiable anonymity, use difficult-to-remove blindfolds.

Back