Jessica Nigri

Ashley420

Virgin
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Posts
7
a story if someone wants to run with it, and yes I do have an interracial and unprotected sex fantasies. While I do have safe sex, it's nice to read stories about people having risky unprotected sex. And yes I do like stories of black men and white women, no not cause of "blacks are bigger" reasons...it's the contrast in skin tones that turns me on.


The little idea I had for a story about Jessica Nigri is someone wants to write it maybe, up to you.


Jessica goes for a cosplay photo shoot, but she ends up going to the wrong place(I.E. was suppose to go to 1234 Rose Lane, goes to 1234 Rose Lane ST) and finds two black guys who go along with her confusion and take advantage, tricking her, starting as a normal so called photo shoot with a crappy camera they found, and progress and seduce her into taking turns fucking them while the other takes pictures, the first one nice and uses a condom, the second one starts with a condom then takes it off half way through and cream pies her, she fucks them 2-4 times each. Each time wearing a different cosplay outfit.
 
Last edited:
What an unusual last name to have chosen for an IR fantasy. I need one of those tv nerds to run me the odds on that.

Moving right along I think fixing the coincidental mistake is better if you change something smaller, like studio number or the date or time. If you wandered onto the wrong set at some kind of studio or the wrong office in a building they might do similar enough things that this could fall together. As it stands it seems unlikely.

Finally while I don't mind IR porn nothing about the woman or the black men is mentioned in your description. Is this something she wouldn't do normally? Something they wouldn't? A fantasy of them? When you get down to it (and I say this with absolutely zero judgement just an acknowledgement of fact) the core of an IR story is racism both on the part of the reader and the author. You're labeling it as IR because in your mind that is a detail worthy of special mention and the reader is reading it because there is still a taboo (one that varies with intensity between region and race.) about IR sex. In the case of this story the IR is taking precedence over group sex. And thus why it is important to the characters is important.

And when I mentioned precedence I meant what to label it. On Lit we have story categories and there is a (somewhat debated) heirarchy of where a story should go. It is generally agreed upon that the kinkier, more unusual category should take the lead because people more people don't like x than y.

Example: If your story is about two men having a romantic evening doing whatever it is gays do on romantic evenings and then having sex the proper category for that story is Gay Sex NOT ROMANCE.

If your story is about a brother and sister who have anal sex you should probably go with incest over anal.

If your story is about two black guys and one white chick having sex is the race of the people actually an important detail? Is this a poor girl lost in the ghetto? Or did Scarlett Johanson stay behind after Avengers wrapped and Sammy L, Don Cheedle and. . .whoever plays Falcon just happened to be the ones around? I'd probably toss that in group over IR, if this is some sheltered rich girl who's entire first hand knowledge of black people can be summed up with "Well I watched Django a few years back." Then IR for sure.
 
Off Topic:

I was in Scottsdale, AZ, for work about two years ago and I saw Jessica on Tinder and matched her. We chatted and met for tacos in Tempe Marketplace.
 
Well to help clarify this more, since I do see I did leave out info when I posted this.

It would most likely be in celebrity category since Jessica Nigri is a real person, a game/anime cosplay model.

Yes it could be she goes to her photo shoot but ends up going to the wrong room or on the wrong floor.

Honestly I will admit the interracial part is more of a my fantasy, I'm sure we all have those little fantasies of celebs, "I would love to see her/him do a porn/pose for playboy" kinda thing. She is one of those females I would like to see in a porn, and with that lovely white skin and blonde hair, in interracial. But for her reasons, as far as I do know she has nothing against black people, maybe she even does kinda wonder what it would be like to has sex with a black man.
 
Well to help clarify this more, since I do see I did leave out info when I posted this.

It would most likely be in celebrity category since Jessica Nigri is a real person, a game/anime cosplay model.

Yes it could be she goes to her photo shoot but ends up going to the wrong room or on the wrong floor.

Honestly I will admit the interracial part is more of a my fantasy, I'm sure we all have those little fantasies of celebs, "I would love to see her/him do a porn/pose for playboy" kinda thing. She is one of those females I would like to see in a porn, and with that lovely white skin and blonde hair, in interracial. But for her reasons, as far as I do know she has nothing against black people, maybe she even does kinda wonder what it would be like to has sex with a black man.

Honestly to cut down on possible (but unlikely) issues you'd probably be best off changing Jessica Nigri to. . .literally any other name you can imagine. Celeb stories work on the idea that the reader has some idea who this person is. And Jessica Nigri simply doesn't really qualify for that. So people who might have read it as a group or IR story may just skip it because who cares?

Then there is a "rule" it's not stated anywhere I can find but it seems to be fairly universally agreed on that the mod(s) won't let stories go buy that are non-consent with celebrities. This may or may not qualify depending on the mood of the Mod but it's just a hassle one should avoid especially when it's such an easy one to side step.

Again, I was in no way at all judging you for it being IR. Merely pointing out that somewhere in story should think that race is significant. Jessica isn't having sex with two men. She's having sex with two black men and regardless of if she would never have considered it before either because she doesn't like blacks or just didn't have much contact or whatever or maybe she's always wanted to because of x, y, z. Same deal on the otherside. Maybe they've always wanted to make an Oreo cookie. :D So that much is perfectly fine.

Edit:

[Image removed due to photography studio/artist ownership on image.]

She's definitely a genuine hottie. The downside being she really is fairly generic big tit blond. Nothing wrong with that, I'm simply reinforcing my earlier point that not enough people know her. If Britney Spears, Xtina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, Mily Cyrus and Jessica Nigri were on stage together people would recognize four and wonder why a back up dancer was on stage.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A story involving Jessica Nigri and Megan Turney together would be very hot.
 
I never really visit the celebrity section but I am a fan of Nigiri...and I got to agree with Sean (except for Miley Cyrus having a large bust) not that she doesn't have an outward personality, she really likes video games, is really passionate about cosplaying and also is a rather big dork on her twitter account...but that's not a lot to work with. Like I said, that's her outward personality. She actually keeps a pretty close watch on not revealing too much about anything that's too close to her chest or might rub someone the wrong way (after all, her big gig is going to cons, selling pics and posters, and doing some promotion work...she can't really afford to go on twitter and say something like "y'know, I think black people...")

So you're not working with much. Additionally, the shoots are usually planned out to the last t. If a mistake got made she (and the people with her) would figure it out in two seconds.

Personally, why not just write a story with an original character who cosplays? You can build her personalty up, make her physical description Nigiri's, and explain why she might fall for such an obvious trick or why it would be shocking to get it on with two black guys.

If you have to have a real cosplayer...I would suggest someone like iKearstin from Geek Goddess. She pretty much lets her personality hang out all over her social media accounts and is kind of caustic. Also, she (like all of the models on Geek Goddess) does nudity so there's lots to reference.

Of course, she has even less notoriety than Nigiri (who is fairly big with gaming, anime, and con crowds though her mainstream exposure has been limited)...so you'd have even less hits. Like I said, I think you would be best making an ersatz Nigiri, develop her personality and then post your story in another genre.
 
Actually I was refering to Nigri, there was a photo but apparently I managed to find a pic that actually violates the rules. I've never seen it actually happen before. I'll have to check what was special about that one.

Any how my point was that Nigri is an unknown. She could be uber outgoing and it wouldn't actually change what I was saying. I won't repeat it all since Strange said it better.

Ersatz Nigiri I had forgotten the term and didn't feel like looking it up. Besides I probably would have said expy. To summarize in fiction lots of people essentially steal entire characters and just give them a thin veil of paint to pretend they are someone different. You avoid all the possible legal complications, avoid the limited hits of people who read celeb stories to see their favorite celebrities, have more freedom to change anything you don't like about the character and move on. It's simply easier.

As far as how well done shoots are, they are pretty meticulous but cosplayers on the whole are a tier below and that doesn't stop mistakes from happening in busy areas. I have a friend in the industry and he has hilarious tales about how last minute changes or emails that didn't go out have people making oft times hilariously large goofs but like I said getting the wrong room at the right place seems plausible and depending on what we change on the girl maybe she does do fairly risque shoots or her boyfriend is the one who actually books her shoots and she trusts him. There are lots of ways to work this that fall sufficiently within the realm of suspension of belief.
 
In that case, I could see arrangements getting mixed up. Now that I think about it, there are less experienced/connected models and cosplayers who offer to do commission work will sometimes travel without checking all the facts out (Belle Chere, of the luscious Ivy cosplay, for example is quite experienced but she'll take commisions from about anyone who is willing to pay and while I hope there's more to it, her page makes it sound like she just needs a convincing offer and a few chats with the commisioner), add in the general confusion that Sean mentioned on more high profile cases and I will admit that my suspension of disbelief can extend to accept the concept (though it would have o be a mix-up of rooms. Instead of making it two guys who try to fake beign photographers, make it so they're doing shots for a more pornographic setting, or they are dong some scouting for a production and they just repurpose the company equipment).

Though once again, unless you're setting it early in her career (a lot of her photos are actually taken by her fiance if I'm right and when she does a promo shoot all she'd have to do is call up the promotions person who hired her) go with an expy (if you write the story or get someone to write the story, just include the line (the character's physical inspiration is Jessica Nigiri)

On an unrelated note, I will admit that during her Lollipop Chainsaw promotion, I did have the occasional fantasy of her and her Japanese counterpart Mayu Kawamoto hooking up for a one-night stand when the cameras were off...or with Tara Strong (who voiced the main character), who she spent the midnight launch party with
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I suggested moving it to a studio. Something where they everybody is filming or photography and quite possibly working on similarish projects. And not that you disagreed but these details you are aware of with Nigri are all things you could eliminate instantly with an expy. She didn't know personally who the photographer was and she was there for a photo shoot in studio X for say Resident Evil/The Walking Dead but one floor up or down they are shooting Dawn of the Head. She looks enough like the actress they hired that she ends up jostled off with the rest of the crew.

Add in that she was expecting to maybe do some some nude shots already and it works well enough. At least for me. I'm actually really liking this story idea.
 
No, I gotcha, I gotcha. I was just bringing that up to reiterate to the OP that an expy is the way to go in case the OP is still considering making it Nigiri instead of an expy
 
So let's make a pitch.

Our protagonist, (place holder), is a gorgeous cosplayer who is passionate about what she does but wants to make it big. Before the main events of the story, she's managed to get a bit of a following on deviantart but has gotten lost in the huge number of gorgeous women posting their photos. She decides to take a risk and gouges out a niche doing rule 63 cosplays and adding some undead pics of her (either her as a zombie or her killing zombies).

She catches the eye of some people who want to promote their new game, movie, show, etc and they send her an invite to a shoot (Undead Ascension 4, Citizen Malevolence 7). While nervous, she takes the flight out there and gets to the site of the shoot where she's quickly ushered into a make-up room. She pulls out her own costume which the crew is okay with...even complimenting that it is better than what they had for her. She takes a few promo shots, nervous when she sees that her costars are clearly sporting 10 inch erections under their pants...but the director is pretty calming and she even does a few near nude shots. In fact, she handles everything well...until she's asked to open wide to give a blowjob.

She refuses and almost flees from the set but the director is once again very calming. She is shocked when she finds out that the woman isn't from the adult production she's suppose to be filming but the actress isn't there and they need to get it done in one day because they only have the set for one day. The cosplayer is nervous but figures she missed her shoot and the crew is pretty nice and have a decent contract for her...so she decides to take the plunge.

Over the course of the shoot, she fucks the two guys...her honest amateur performance becoming oddly endearing (if you want another reason...maybe she's naturally very sensitive and is being genuine when she starts screaming in ecstacy). When she's asked if she's okay with the lack of condoms, she just agrees (I don't know if the OP intended for her to get pregnant but I figured it would just be the old standby of birth control pills). As for the porn within the porn plot...uhm, she's first a sexy cop who teases two guys in holding...then gets caught by a zombie who fucks and turns her, and then has the two guys she teased find her after she's been zombified...however, they are the chosen ones who can cure the plague...with their penises...and then another fuck after she changes back.

While she's nervous about the shoot, she overall had a good experience and considers doing it again as she goes back to her hotel...where she gets a call and a gift basket which reminds her to come to her shoot for the game tomorrow, now the at the film crew that was using it was done with their reservation.

Admittedly, lacks as much manipulation as the OP seemed to want but that's my pitch.
 
I like it. The only thing I would cut is the talk about the condoms. Unless you DO want her to get pregnant then this is fictionville and people cannot get pregnant just like they cannot get STDs. These things only happen in fiction if a change is needed not as a random roll of the die.

Otherwise this is fucking A material. Also I was dying over your title, mostly because I read it as Undead Ascension 4: Citizen Malevolence. Which lets face it would not be as crazy as some of the real titles out there. If they make anymore Planet of the Apes movies they are going to need a period so people know when they are allowed to stop and take a breath.
 
Yeah, the condom talk can be scrapped.

lol, True, though "Ascension" would be the subtitle.

Planet of the Apes: Evolution of the Ascension Trinity
 
I might.

Hi Ashley, I might be interested in writing your story for you. You have recently added me to your list of favourite author's so you know what I can do. Get in touch with me so we can discuss the finer details.
 
Back
Top