Sisters of Grace Sperm Bank

blin18

Really Experienced
Matt wants to go to a sperm bank. A new one has just opened up on his side of town. It’s run by the Sisters of Grace, but the nearest secular one is twenty miles away, and hey, who cares whether some God botherer gets his sperm. Not Matt, that’s for sure.

When Matt arrives, he’s confronted by the stern Mother Superior at reception. She does a quick survey with him, making sure he is a pious young Christian, and then pings a bell. ‘Front!’ she screaches. There’s silence for a few moments, then a nervous young novice pokes her head around the door and tells the Mother Superior haltingly that she’s on her own, everyone else is busy.

“Well I can’t leave reception unoccupied!” Mother Superior announces. “God never gives us burdens greater than we are able to bear, Sister Mary Katherine” she continues. “You will have to collect his sample on your own.”

“Um, I reckon I can manage it myself,” Matt confides.

Sister Mary Katherine gasps and a dark cloud settles over Mother Superior’s features. “Masturbation is a SIN!” she shrieks. “The Lord will one day see fit to smite that den of Sodom on the other side of town, encouraging sin while they do the Lord's work of assisting the creation of life.”

Sister Mary Kate rushes around the counter and takes Matt by the hand, fleeing together to one of the sample taking rooms before Mother Superior winds up into a full sermon.

You know what happens next

Option 1: She hooks him up to a modified milking machine. After about 20 minutes, he can't take it anymore and starts pounding on the wall. Sister Mary Katherine rushes in to find that the machine has malfunctioned, and it's set to stop at 2 gallons! She tries in vain to shut it off, but can't; she calls in the Mother Superior, who also can't. Eventually the fire brigade is called in...

Option 2: Sister Mary Katherine jerks him off. Or gives him a blowjob and spits his cum into the sample jar. How they arrive at this situation is left to the author to determine.

Option 3: The good Sisters have determined that there are not enough Good Catholics in the world, and have decided to help the cause by impregnating themselves with good Christian sperm. Essentially they've self-transformed into brood mares, and the bank is their lure to bring in the studs. Sister Mary Katherine tricks Matt onto a gurney, straps him down, and rides him six ways from Sunday, taking his load deep in her tight holy snatch for the Greater Glory of God.

Option 4: In the sample room, Matt whips it out but he can't get erect, even after Mary Kate adds lube. "Can you tell me what you're wearing under your habit?" he asks.

She blushes. "Just a bra. I like that breezy feeling down there."

"You're teasing, right?"

"No, I'm serious."

"I don't believe you."

"Give me your hand and I'll prove it."

Five minutes later she's on the exam table with her habit up to her armpits and her bra undone, and Matt is rubbing the head of his dick up and down her slimy slit because that's the only way he can get aroused, and she's determined to collect his sample, dammit!

The sisters don't want sperm that was generated by masturbation, because that is a sin and is bound to taint the conception. So they jerk, suck, and fuck, but always make sure to bathe the parts of their body that they used in a large hot tub of holy water to wash away the sin.

One busy day, several of the sisters happen to be in the hot tub, together, naked....

“Masturbation is a SIN!” she shrieks. “The Lord will one day see fit to smite that den of Sodom on the other side of town, encouraging sin while they do the Lord's work of assisting the creation of life.”

Yet animal husbandry as well as caring for the sick and infirm are good works in the service to God.

However a milking machine would be too close to masturbation and would probably not be used.

Sister Mary Kate rushes around the counter and takes Matt by the hand, fleeing together to one of the sample taking rooms before Mother Superior winds up into a full sermon.

Matt is led to a small and sterile looking room. Sister Mary Kate hands him a paper gown and she tells him that she'll be back in a few minutes, he should remove his pants and undergarments and put it on.

It's the usual affair, made out of paper and it ties in the back. He nervously strips out of his jeans and boxers, folding them over the back of a chair. He stands rather than sits on the examining room table.

Sister Mary Kate enters after knocking and asks Matt "Ready?"

He nods, curious as to how she is going to proceed. She pulls on a pair of latex gloves and opens a paper wrapped packet. She tells him "We use a version of collection device that is often times used on stallions and other animals. Now then."

She pulls his gown up and Matt's cock is exposed. He's hard but Sister Mary Kate does not seem to take too much notice. Instead she inserts it into a snug condom that is very baggy at the tip.

"There now. Can you please turn and face the bench? And bend over, yes like that. And push your bottom out to me... more... good."

Sister Mary Kate gets the KY out from a drawer, and after warning Matt "This will feel cold" squirts some between his cheeks. Then coats the fingers of her right hand.

Matt feels her fingers enter his rectum and he begins to panic. Sister Mary Kate responds "Shhhh. Relax. You must not masturbate, that would be sinful. Nor may I engage in activity that might cause you to sin. Instead..."

Matt feels her rub and probe. He gasps as her fingers find his prostate and feels a fiery rush of ejaculate jet through his cock.

"Praise be. Now Matt, we'll be doing this for a while; I hope you don't mind." Sister Mary Kate grins as she listens to Matt groan.

"I think you shouldn't enjoy this too much. After all, Mother Superior is ruthless in her charge of punishing the sin of Onanism." Her grin turned impish as she continued "And she's been known to employ a sturdy ruler on more than a couple of men's bottoms so as to help them keep their lust in check."

She felt Matt tense around her finger and she almost giggled. Oh why not she thought. "And there was that curious paddle she had procured recently. She spent a long time telling the sisters about it; she seemed to get intensely... provoked... preaching about the sin of masturbation while she smote the air about her with it."

Last edited:
Just a place where people bring up ideas they want to have written into stories, and a place where various writers can brain-storm as to how the story(s) might go, or what new twist might be brought to an old theme.

Care to try your hand at this one?

Just throw out whatever kind of rough outline/plot/theme/arc either the original post or the subsequent replies suggest to you.

And if anything tickles your creative hot button, by all means go ahead and write that story. :)

Just a place where people bring up ideas they want to have written into stories, and a place where various writers can brain-storm as to how the story(s) might go, or what new twist might be brought to an old theme.

Care to try your hand at this one?

Just throw out whatever kind of rough outline/plot/theme/arc either the original post or the subsequent replies suggest to you.

And if anything tickles your creative hot button, by all means go ahead and write that story. :)

Hello, You. :)

I dunno- the first post didn't even make sense to me and I couldn't follow the gist of the rest of the posts. And it sounded like you were all telling a story, but it wasn't very coherent. (to me)

Stylus Maximus and I already wrote about sperm donation. It was a parody of one of my SRP characters (Sidney) if she were a nurse. Sperm Donation/Nurse

It's a fun, silly set-up. I've written a fertility thread. .. or two. . . I like the theme.

Last edited:
Onan's sin wasn't masturbation but coitus interruptus, spilling his seed on the ground instead of squirting into his late brother's widow's vagina. It's non-precreational ejaculation that the Vatican objects to -- masturbation, contraception, butt-fucking, any sexual fun that doesn't promise to increase the number of nice guilt-ridden RC kids. If in the story idea the 'donated' sperm are to be used for clinical fertilization then any method of milking the donor is okay. Mother Superior would rant against wasted sperm, not the act of drawing out the wrigglers for later use.

Onan's sin wasn't masturbation but coitus interruptus, spilling his seed on the ground instead of squirting into his late brother's widow's vagina. It's non-precreational ejaculation that the Vatican objects to -- masturbation, contraception, butt-fucking, any sexual fun that doesn't promise to increase the number of nice guilt-ridden RC kids. If in the story idea the 'donated' sperm are to be used for clinical fertilization then any method of milking the donor is okay. Mother Superior would rant against wasted sperm, not the act of drawing out the wrigglers for later use.

Good point. You could even argue that sperm donation is BETTER than actual coitus, from the Church's viewpoint, because the sample could be sectioned up and used to impregnate dozens of women.

Good point. You could even argue that sperm donation is BETTER than actual coitus, from the Church's viewpoint, because the sample could be sectioned up and used to impregnate dozens of women.
Yes, so Sister Mary Kate can suck but not swallow. As long as she spits into the proper receptacle, all is kewl. She might need to suck and spit several times to ensure an adequate sperm sample -- once is not enough. Of course she'll wash him in holy water before and after.

Tangential: The Sanctuario de Chimayo north of Santa Fe, New Mexico is famous for its healing "holy mud". The stream flowing through El Sanctuario is insufficient to produce enough mud to satisfy all the pilgrims, so priests have blessed another stream and diverted it appropriately. Local farmers also draw water from the blessed stream. If we eat food irrigated there, do we produce holy shit? A nearby grower of chili peppers promotes them as 'holy' because they are so watered; does eating those also produce holy shit or merely hot shit?

NOTE: I am not making this up. I have seen the "Holy Chilis" signs.

Hmmm, suppose Sister Mary Kate fills her mouth with hot holy chilis before her sperm-sucking. That could result in hot holy ejaculations, eh? !Carramba!

Hmmm, suppose Sister Mary Kate fills her mouth with hot holy chilis before her sperm-sucking. That could result in hot holy ejaculations, eh? !Carramba!

Counter-productive: The most likely result would be Matt's willie disappearing completely into his body at the first hot-pepper touch of her lips--but that's just me, thinking out loud...

Counter-productive: The most likely result would be Matt's willie disappearing completely into his body at the first hot-pepper touch of her lips--but that's just me, thinking out loud...
Hey, his cock and her mouth have both been swabbed with holy water and the chilis are themselves holy so magic happens, right? The chili heat isn't instant blazing inferno but a slow boiling-frog-type warming. Holy fire suffuses into him, pushing his sensations into new levels. Oh mama! The holy sperm back is quite popular, of course.

I have no idea what the hell this thread is talking about but I love this:

"first hot-pepper touch of her lips"

Also: you're funny and you remind me of some people in my real life who make me laugh.

Option 1: She hooks him up to a modified milking machine. After about 20 minutes, he can't take it anymore and starts pounding on the wall. Sister Mary Katherine rushes in to find that the machine has malfunctioned, and it's set to stop at 2 gallons! She tries in vain to shut it off, but can't; she calls in the Mother Superior, who also can't. Eventually the fire brigade is called in...

Option 2: Sister Mary Katherine jerks him off. Or gives him a blowjob and spits his cum into the sample jar. How they arrive at this situation is left to the author to determine.

Option 3: The good Sisters have determined that there are not enough Good Catholics in the world, and have decided to help the cause by impregnating themselves with good Christian sperm. Essentially they've self-transformed into brood mares, and the bank is their lure to bring in the studs. Sister Mary Katherine tricks Matt onto a gurney, straps him down, and rides him six ways from Sunday, taking his load deep in her tight holy snatch for the Greater Glory of God.

I just read this slowly, pre-caffeination. OMG, lol.

Back