8in Bionic Dick - more story ideas from real life

blin18

Really Experienced
Man who had penis ripped off as a child now has 8 inch bionic replacement thanks to pioneering surgery

http://www.nydailynews.com/man-penis-ripped-child-bionic-replacement-article-1.2334100

Abad’s manhood has two tubes along its length which inflate with fluid when he presses a button on his testicles.

“When you want a bit of action you press the ‘on’ button, and when you are finished you press another button. It takes seconds,"

I don't know whether there's a story idea here or not. I'm not sure whether I could make up something crazier than reality.

What I want to know: if the doctors delivered on eight inches, what did they talk him down from?

What I want to know: if the doctors delivered on eight inches, what did they talk him down from?
He asked for a 12-inch pianist... but I digress.

His bionic control system allows very sophisticated manipulations of length, diameter, and shape, all instantly changeable. There's also an IR minicam at the end so he can watch the proceedings from inside. Thus once he's in some orifice he can wriggle around to the most opportune spots for some first-class scream-making. Ah, but the control system is electronic, wireless, and susceptible to being hacked. An adversary uses him cruelly. Tsk.

Back