Clown College

atariblue

Literotica Guru
For Litser SeanRenaud

A buxom, young clown is trying to make a name for herself and become very popular at Clown College.

She uses her natural assets to help the serious and stuffy college administration lighten up and offers to teach her fellow students some new tricks.

With luck she'll be head of her class in no time and graduate Some Cum Louder from Clown College.

just combining it with another idea that I liked:
This would be even funnier if the 'she' was, in fact, a shemale (the clown costume offers good disguise), and she beds all the College jerks etc.

Last edited:
Janet joined clown college so she could one day join the circus. Her past history of acrobatics, acting, and yoga put her towards the head of the class but a raise in tuition might just spell the the end of her jocular dreams.

however, a friend lets it slip about a secret circus that caters to a more "refined" crowd. Jill goes and is shocked to see the strange acts and what a pie to the face means there. However, the audience lives her improvisations and she makes some good money.

now Janet goes to college by day, building her family-friendly persona, while spending her nights as Sloppy Sue, the sluttiest clown in the biz. She'll have to watch out though, clown cops are out to bust any unlicensed clowns and take their rubber noses, ending their careers.

I think a lot of these ideas have merit. Yet, I feel compelled to share a factoid that many of you may not know.

A good buddy of mine went to Clown College in Baraboo Wisconsin, and graduated, sigma cum cream pie. He told me many wild tales of his experiences. One of many that stuck with me was this interesting factoid: Clowns have no gender.

That's right. There is no such thing as a male clown or female clown. They are all sexless. Of course, the actual human beings who portray those clowns have penises and pussies and X and Y chromosomes and sexuality. But their clown personas do not. And they seem to be rather proud of that fact.

Of course, that doesn't mean that hanky-panky won't occur, since the real people behind the greasepaint actually do have genitals and sex drives. But the fact that their stage personas do NOT might add a bit of extra drama to the story.

Just thought I'd share! This might add an extra layer of interest to any potential story ideas.

And here I thought this just might be an erotic horror story. I hate clowns.

...and here I was thinking about accidental group sex in the Klown Kar...

I think a lot of these ideas have merit. Yet, I feel compelled to share a factoid that many of you may not know.

A good buddy of mine went to Clown College in Baraboo Wisconsin, and graduated, sigma cum cream pie. He told me many wild tales of his experiences. One of many that stuck with me was this interesting factoid: Clowns have no gender.

That's right. There is no such thing as a male clown or female clown. They are all sexless. Of course, the actual human beings who portray those clowns have penises and pussies and X and Y chromosomes and sexuality. But their clown personas do not. And they seem to be rather proud of that fact.

Of course, that doesn't mean that hanky-panky won't occur, since the real people behind the greasepaint actually do have genitals and sex drives. But the fact that their stage personas do NOT might add a bit of extra drama to the story.

Just thought I'd share! This might add an extra layer of interest to any potential story ideas.

It's interesting. It seems rather demonstrably untrue even if they claim that however. It's been a while since I've been to the circus but it seems that the male clowns and female clowns do dress gender "appropriate" and it would be easy enough not to.

Still thanks for the trivia answer!

475.jpg

There is also this clown ... John Wayne Gacy ... I'm pretty sure he identified his clown with having a dick (Carnevil9).

I suggested something like this long ago, about moving high school and college stories to other real-world training venues: clown school, hair school, flight school, truck school, music school, luthier school, etc. How about a school for clown luthiers? Ah, the rigors of learning to build 'ukes and dobros whilst wearing greasepaint and rubber noses! Ah, the passions aroused!

Back