Meeting the younger version of yourself

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Weird story idea... Or is it? You tell me.

Our main character (either male or female), who is in their late thirties early forties, stumbles upon a worm hole. This worm allows them the travel back in time. Well, specifically to a younger version of them (19-early twenties). A time when the main character was a lot more sexually active.

Of course there's some confusion and disbelief from the younger version, but once older version is able to convince who they are they go out and have a good time.

So a night out on the town leads to meeting up with the gf/bf, who is easily talked into having a threesome.

With that I liked to point out the time line won't be changed this isn't a butterfly effect, for the sake of keeping it simple.

Also does this count as incest. I think it's the first level of incest which also includes a clone of you?

I have written a version of this...instead of the physical body being sent back, the mind is transferred back in time to the younger self where the older self now has control and pretty much lives his life over again. But not exactly the same.

You can check it out at my erotic stories in my sig. It's called Yesterday's Dreams.

I have written a version of this...instead of the physical body being sent back, the mind is transferred back in time to the younger self where the older self now has control and pretty much lives his life over again. But not exactly the same.

You can check it out at my erotic stories in my sig. It's called Yesterday's Dreams.
Zeb you and I must think alike! It's uncanny.

I think it's masturbation not incest. :D

That being said the concept is interesting though you run into a lot of issues with it. I forget the exact phrasing of it but someone once said that real life can be random and chaotic but fiction has to make sense. The older you doesn't remember this happening so either memory erase or more likely it wasn't time travel but dimensional travel to a suspiciously similar universe. Which is really the answer that makes the most sense in most fiction. That solves your Butterfly effect problem neatly, because you didn't travel to the past so sure the entire world is going to be different from that point forward but who gives a shit? The only way that might be an issue is if he can't get home for whatever reason. At that point you may as well start exploring the subtle differences if you choose to keep going.

My advice here is as usual to just kinda go goofy and run with it. You're gonna have a much easier time selling 'fuck you that's why' than you are attempting to work out the mechanics here and really the mechanics aren't overly important to what you want to do.

I think it's masturbation not incest. :D

That being said the concept is interesting though you run into a lot of issues with it. I forget the exact phrasing of it but someone once said that real life can be random and chaotic but fiction has to make sense. The older you doesn't remember this happening so either memory erase or more likely it wasn't time travel but dimensional travel to a suspiciously similar universe. Which is really the answer that makes the most sense in most fiction. That solves your Butterfly effect problem neatly, because you didn't travel to the past so sure the entire world is going to be different from that point forward but who gives a shit? The only way that might be an issue is if he can't get home for whatever reason. At that point you may as well start exploring the subtle differences if you choose to keep going.

My advice here is as usual to just kinda go goofy and run with it. You're gonna have a much easier time selling 'fuck you that's why' than you are attempting to work out the mechanics here and really the mechanics aren't overly important to what you want to do.

I think the word you are looking for is paradox. The present self doesn't remember having the younger self live a different life at the initial entrance of the time-loop.

Actually, I think just a different timeline is created once you go back. No matter how you go back. This was all explained in Back to the Future and several other movies that dealt with time travel back into the past.

Yes there were some where the traveler's mind was shot full of holes, Quantum Leap comes to mind, but others didn't.

I actually wrote another, non-erotic story, about this very same thing you could go back into the past and the only way back to the future was to live through the past to the present or die. When you died, you immediately came back to the present seconds after you left. Ready to start over again.

That work is called Rerun in the Non-Erotic link in my sig.

Last edited:
Wing man

Sounds like a great idea. The older self could go wing man for the younger self and make sure the younger self got to take advantage of all the missed opportunities. It has some of the elements of Suddenly 30 and the Zac Efron movie where he's an old head in a young body.

Not everybody knows about the various paradoxes so I intentionally didn't use that word. Nor do I intend to delve too deeply into the various theories of time travel. I find your belief of a different timeline to be the easiest to work with writing wise. There are just fewer moving parts. However Back to the Future runs with the theory that time is some sort of constant and is also retroactive. That's why in the first movie when Marty starts getting close to his mother instead of George he and his siblings start being erased from history. In an alternate timeline he would just exist in a world that didn't have him. Sorta like the 2nd movie just he simply wouldn't exist in that version of history.

That nonfiction idea is interesting. The only issue I see is other than a morality story about appreciate yo' shit that seems like going the long way round for no particularly compelling reason. OF course I haven't read it, maybe it's brilliant and I can't see it. God knows there are other things I just can't wrap my head around.

I'll try to get around to reading it if I can spare up some time. :)

If this story is for the sex, don't worry about the details of the time traveling ... keep it simple. Overthinking a sex story with the mechanics of time travel is going to ruin the erotica. He goes back in time, he has a threesome, that's what most of the readers are going to want to know.

I don't care how he makes his flux capacitor, I only care about how he and himself get the ladies into bed.

Not everybody knows about the various paradoxes so I intentionally didn't use that word. Nor do I intend to delve too deeply into the various theories of time travel. I find your belief of a different timeline to be the easiest to work with writing wise. There are just fewer moving parts. However Back to the Future runs with the theory that time is some sort of constant and is also retroactive. That's why in the first movie when Marty starts getting close to his mother instead of George he and his siblings start being erased from history. In an alternate timeline he would just exist in a world that didn't have him. Sorta like the 2nd movie just he simply wouldn't exist in that version of history.

That nonfiction idea is interesting. The only issue I see is other than a morality story about appreciate yo' shit that seems like going the long way round for no particularly compelling reason. OF course I haven't read it, maybe it's brilliant and I can't see it. God knows there are other things I just can't wrap my head around.

I'll try to get around to reading it if I can spare up some time. :)

Just so you know, there is a plot, albeit political in nature, yet you might find it interesting. Second, the story is not free, it's for sale at Smashwords or Amazon.

If this story is for the sex, don't worry about the details of the time traveling ... keep it simple. Overthinking a sex story with the mechanics of time travel is going to ruin the erotica. He goes back in time, he has a threesome, that's what most of the readers are going to want to know.

I don't care how he makes his flux capacitor, I only care about how he and himself get the ladies into bed.

That's how I handled both stories. One, was all about the sex. The second, was about the underlying plot, eventually.

You want to read the ultimate version of this idea? It's called "All You Zombies" and it's by Robert Heinlein. You can read it here:

http://cla.calpoly.edu/~lcall/303/heinlein_all_you_zombies.pdf

Not a lot of sex in it, but still worth a gander.
A classic! And nearly impossible to top. Yes, the protagonist is his/her own mother, father/rapist, rescuer, recruiter, etc. Try to beat THAT! "Paradoxes can be paradoctored."

Being fictionalists (liars) we can construct whatever TT rules we want. Exploit or ignore paradoxes. TT physically or mentally. Hint at side-effects or just fuck away. I used a multiverse model in A Matter of Time but didn't have the traveler meet himself -- wouldn't be prudent. But for a stroker, just send the traveler on their way and let the encounters and orgasms flow.

Meanwhile consider this: Time travel is a distinctly white male preoccupation -- going back in time, for marginalized groups, means giving up more of their rights. Why would a non(affluent white male) EVER want to travel back?

Last edited:
Meanwhile consider this: Time travel is a distinctly white male preoccupation -- going back in time, for marginalized groups, means giving up more of their rights. Why would a non(affluent white male) EVER want to travel back?

Because he has the means. I wouldn't be able to help myself, but I'd be a little more cautious (perhaps) on when and where I traveled. They could always go to the future as well.

I've had a few related fantasies concerning my wife and time-travel, more-so her younger selves having the chance to meet her more mature counter-parts.

Even commercials are getting into the time travel gig.

An older version of you comes back to tell you to invest with such and such an investment firm and hangs up the phone you are talking to a new guy on. Telling you he was no good.

Makes great fodder for science fiction movies, novels and TV shows, I tell you.:D

Let's twist this. (I like to twist paradigms.) The older version of yourself who returns to counsel you is quite mind-blown, a total Gomer. Everything they tell you is crap. Everything they want to do is industrial-strength pervo. Do you fall for it?

Let's twist this. (I like to twist paradigms.) The older version of yourself who returns to counsel you is quite mind-blown, a total Gomer. Everything they tell you is crap. Everything they want to do is industrial-strength pervo. Do you fall for it?

Wow, you really know how to put a damper on a good thing. :(

Wow, you really know how to put a damper on a good thing. :(
Just taking a nonstandard approach. It's too easy to pull a Heinlein and get good counsel from your older-n-wiser self. If your older self is both recognizably you and obviously nutz then you have to wonder if you got that way by following your suggestions or not and if it's worth taking that path. Just because future you is nutz doesn't mean they don't enjoy success, wealth, power, and an awesome love life complete with a huge variety of sex slaves. Maybe future you is a wildly popular televangelist overflowing with charisma, arrogance, splendor, and insane theology, who wormholes into your prim-n-proper bible college freshman dorm and offers you the key to world mastery. All you need do is toss out every principle, moral qualm, and rational thought you've ever possessed. Do you go for it?

Just taking a nonstandard approach. It's too easy to pull a Heinlein and get good counsel from your older-n-wiser self. If your older self is both recognizably you and obviously nutz then you have to wonder if you got that way by following your suggestions or not and if it's worth taking that path. Just because future you is nutz doesn't mean they don't enjoy success, wealth, power, and an awesome love life complete with a huge variety of sex slaves. Maybe future you is a wildly popular televangelist overflowing with charisma, arrogance, splendor, and insane theology, who wormholes into your prim-n-proper bible college freshman dorm and offers you the key to world mastery. All you need do is toss out every principle, moral qualm, and rational thought you've ever possessed. Do you go for it?

I guess that's one way to go. :eek:

I have a similar idea:

What if someone manages to travel between parallel universes?
Only this time, your dopleganger is a sore loser with poor hygiene and embarassing body habits,
who manages to mess up any chance you(aka the male or female protagonist) have of getting laid?

Or maybe both at the same time? Aka a wormhole that joins 2 parallel universes + the present and the past? So that the older self gets confused as to whom he/she's counselling re pending dates?

Last edited:
Back